BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,307)

Showing posts 126,121 - 126,140 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't comprehend the word "Yours"? Surprise.
Hey Biff, Buffy is waiting! LMAO! squidstool

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you provided no links or resources to back up your claims. Therefore, they must be considered lies. Try your luck again, slaveboi. LMAO
Bizarre thinking indeed Mr. Liars as I’m not the one making unsubstantiated assertions. Obama is president because the birfoon has failed miserably in his effort to magically turn his nutty falsehoods into anything remotely connected to the truth.

“Unlike in Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so”
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE CLAY LAND, a Bush appointee

To what do I need to supply a link?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboi. LMAO
Birfoon: "I ain't a racist."

This is also an archetypal example of how birfoons play pretend. Simply reassert the same tired fables and then pretend they didn't see the last 250,000 links, proofs and facts otherwise.

Very sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Biff, Buffy is waiting! LMAO! squidstool
I know all about Biff. Read the book. Saw the play. Saw the movies. But it dawns on me you have no idea who Biff is, do you? Ha ha. All right, google it so you can look smart for your birther birfoon bosom buddies.

How it must suck to be such a lowly ignored and loser slug.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copout, Cletus? I dared you and your clone Rogue to cite me once where I did not supply proof. That's a copout? On the other hand, yesterday, you dared me to show where you talked guillotine, stepping on Poppo's throat, etc. I did. You edited it out. Loser. How it must suck to be you.
You're such a dumbshyt! I never said "guillotine" but you already know that. And it was Can't Learn Shyt that I asked this question, "how about several of us show up and shove out feet down your throat". Do you stay this confused everyday? LMAO! Better listen to me and start eating more ants! BTW, I didn't edit ANYTHING out. Liar Biff!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hey Biff, do you hear voices in your head? Seriously.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bizarre thinking indeed Mr. Liars as I’m not the one making unsubstantiated assertions. Obama is president because the birfoon has failed miserably in his effort to magically turn his nutty falsehoods into anything remotely connected to the truth.
“Unlike in Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so”
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE CLAY LAND, a Bush appointee
To what do I need to supply a link?
Slaveboi, did you not say those accusations had been debunked? Where are the links? HaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also an archetypal example of how birfoons play pretend. Simply reassert the same tired fables and then pretend they didn't see the last 250,000 links, proofs and facts otherwise.
Very sad.
The "spunk" you and Biff have been swallowing has the same effect on both of you, you can't remember anything. Just this once, I'll refresh your memory, splatter. Slaveboi was given a choice. He could either quit calling me Mr. Liars or I would return the favor. LMAO! It was his choice, just as it was Biff's. LMAO!
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramus, who cares, the F-14s covered the South Vietnamese retreat to Saigon and the retreat of what was left of the US forces.
Here, for you and Rogue, and yes, he'll say they didn't fly again in Vietnam in about, hmm, 10 days :
www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.htm
Lies and distortions. There were no U.S. combat troops in Vietnam after Aug. 1973 and we were forbidden to do any combat support after that date. F-14 did NOT FLY ONE COMBAT mission over Vietnam. NOT ON!!!
The F-14's did fly cover for aircraft like our cargo planes, C-141, C-r and C-130, that were flying humanitarian missions but they did not fly any combat missions.
Tell us Jacques, was Operation Baby Lift a combat mission?

1975 Tan Son Nhut C-5 accident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tan Son Nhut C-5 accident refers to the 4 April 1975[Notes 1] crash of Lockheed C-5A Galaxy serial number 68-0218 participating in Operation Babylift. The C-5 crashed on approach during an emergency landing at Tan Son Nhut Air Base, South Vietnam. The cause was ascribed to loss of flight control due to explosive decompression and structural failure. The accident marked the second operational loss and first fatal crash for the C-5 Galaxy fleet. It is also the deadliest accident involving a U.S. military aircraft.
What a clueless idiot Jacques is and he will never admit that he was wrong even though I have debunked this issue a half dozen times already. But don't worry, in two weeks he will have forgotten this all together.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all about Biff. Read the book. Saw the play. Saw the movies. But it dawns on me you have no idea who Biff is, do you? Ha ha. All right, google it so you can look smart for your birther birfoon bosom buddies.
How it must suck to be such a lowly ignored and loser slug.
Sorry jakeleg, the Biff I'm referring to isn't in any book! HAHAHA
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad.
True. When LRS has his posts cites, he edits them out.
jaijacobia

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>But Birthers have no proven and undisputed facts fool...
and you still havent explained why exactly a President of color is obligated to give 'proof' above and beyond previous candidates?
Not that ANY proof would disuade you from the delusion youve invested so much racist angst into.
Every other president has produced volumes of evidence to prove his citizenship status, including social security numbers issued to him alone, unaltered Selective Service records, official passport records, degrees of education issued by granting institutions beginning with elementary school and extending through college, records from previous offices held, business records, and dozens of other records, all of which Obama has withheld.
To quote the savior himself, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." (Barak Obama
He certainly has NOT disclosed the truth. How many lies does he have to tell you libertards before you catch on. We all know you're failures due to your gullibility, over confidence, and low intellect, but really...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
True. When LRS has his posts cites, he edits them out.
You're only making yourself out to be an even bigger liar, Biff. LMAO!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This retired USMC Sgt. Major has his Stuff together.
Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement. You threw the Shah under the bus, welcomed the Ayatollah home, and then lacked the spine to confront the terrorists when they took our embassy and our people hostage. You're the "runner-in-chief."
Bill Clinton, you played ring around the Lewinsky while the terrorists were at war with us. You got us into a fight with them in Somalia and then you ran from it. Your weak-willed responses to the USS Cole and the First Trade Center Bombing and Our Embassy Bombings emboldened the killers. Each time you failed to respond adequately, they grew bolder, until 9/11/2001.
John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute. You lied about American Soldiers in Vietnam ... Your military service, like your life, is more fiction than fact. You've accused our military of terrorizing women and children in Iraq. You called Iraq the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, and the same words you used to describe Vietnam. You're a fake! You want to run from Iraq and abandon the Iraqis to murderers just as you did to the Vietnamese. Iraq, like Vietnam, is another war that you were for, before you were against it.
The late John Murtha, said our military was broken. He said we can't win militarily in Iraq. He accused United States Marines of cold-blooded murder without proof and said we should redeploy to Okinawa. Okinawa??? And the Democrats called him their military expert! Maybe he suffered a traumatic brain injury while he was off building his war hero resume? He was a sad, pitiable, corrupt, and washed up old fool, not a true Marine. He wouldn't amount to a good pimple on a real Marine's ass, a phony and a disgrace.
Dick Durbin, you accused our Soldiers at Guantanamo of being Nazis, tenders of Soviet style gulags and as bad as the regime of Pol Pot, who murdered two million of his own people after your party abandoned Southeast Asia to the Communists. Then you wanted to abandon the Iraqis to the same fate. History was not a good teacher for you, was it? Lord help us! See Dick run!
That Major does not know what he is talking about.

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iran, and its head of government Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the United Kingdom (under the name 'Operation Boot' and the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project). The coup saw the transition of Mohammad-Rez&#257; Sh&#257;h Pahlavi from a constitutional monarch to an authoritarian one who relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power until his own overthrow in February 1979.

In 1951, Iran's oil industry was nationalized In 1951, Iran's oil industry was nationalized with near-unanimous support of the Iran's Parliament. The Oil companies cried Commie and of corse they had to be overthrown and put our type of man in power. Look what happed in 1979 because of what we did in 1953.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_cou...
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copout, Cletus? I dared you and your clone Rogue to cite me once where I did not supply proof. That's a copout? On the other hand, yesterday, you dared me to show where you talked guillotine, stepping on Poppo's throat, etc. I did. You edited it out. Loser. How it must suck to be you.
Yes, several days ago you stated that the reason why gun deaths are way up in Shitcago is because they can get guns from other states to which I brought to your attention that Wash. DC was at it's lowest murder rate in 50 years. DC also has very strict gun laws and is adjacent to states that have Liberal (Conservative) gun laws.
So just why is Shitcago having runaway gun murders why DC is at a 50 year low? And for the second time in three days I post a link too!
D.C. Murder Rate For 2012 At 50-Year Low
Mayor says he'll continue to focus on reducing crime
By: Martin Di Caro // December 31, 2012
http://wamu.org/news/12/12/31/dc_murder_rate_...
Maybe DC has such a low murder rate because they got rid of Mayor Marion Barry!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaveboi, did you not say those accusations had been debunked? Where are the links? HaHaHa!
Have you won a case in over 200? Try getting a clue Mr. Liars. How does one link to a brain that totally denies reality?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The "spunk" you and Biff have been swallowing has the same effect on both of you, you can't remember anything. Just this once, I'll refresh your memory, splatter. Slaveboi was given a choice. He could either quit calling me Mr. Liars or I would return the favor. LMAO! It was his choice, just as it was Biff's. LMAO!
Sorry, Mr. Liars, but what does calling you Mr. Liars have to do with your virulent racism?

Nothing is the correct answer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you won a case in over 200? Try getting a clue Mr. Liars. How does one link to a brain that totally denies reality?
In other words, slaveboi, you can't provide links or sources! Exactly what I thought. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Mr. Liars, but what does calling you Mr. Liars have to do with your virulent racism?
Nothing is the correct answer.
Splatter, don't worry, I never expected you to be able to follow such a simple statement. dodo bird LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Bush's records are easy to find you morons. Now, Obumbler's? That's an entirely different story, why? LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,121 - 126,140 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 4 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 4 hr hands on AR 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs