BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,081 - 126,100 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket: You can look up some of these hearings and guess what? Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx... ...

There truly is tyranny afoot.

P.S. I wonder if any of the Libtards will check these out? Rogue

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

They don't get any more Liberal than Alex Baldwin and here is an example of a Libtard are a RACIST rant. Eye nose, eye nose, Liberals are not racists. Now tell me another fairy tail!

ALEC BALDWIN'S RACIST RANT AGAINST EX-COP PHOTOGRAPHER

He [Alex Baldwin] then called G.N. Miller — a decorated retired detective with the NYPD’s Organized Crime Control Bureau and a staff photographer for The Post — a “coon, a drug dealer,’’ Miller’s police statement said.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

This retired USMC Sgt. Major has his Stuff together.

Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement. You threw the Shah under the bus, welcomed the Ayatollah home, and then lacked the spine to confront the terrorists when they took our embassy and our people hostage. You're the "runner-in-chief."

Bill Clinton, you played ring around the Lewinsky while the terrorists were at war with us. You got us into a fight with them in Somalia and then you ran from it. Your weak-willed responses to the USS Cole and the First Trade Center Bombing and Our Embassy Bombings emboldened the killers. Each time you failed to respond adequately, they grew bolder, until 9/11/2001.

John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute. You lied about American Soldiers in Vietnam ... Your military service, like your life, is more fiction than fact. You've accused our military of terrorizing women and children in Iraq. You called Iraq the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, and the same words you used to describe Vietnam. You're a fake! You want to run from Iraq and abandon the Iraqis to murderers just as you did to the Vietnamese. Iraq, like Vietnam, is another war that you were for, before you were against it.

The late John Murtha, said our military was broken. He said we can't win militarily in Iraq. He accused United States Marines of cold-blooded murder without proof and said we should redeploy to Okinawa. Okinawa??? And the Democrats called him their military expert! Maybe he suffered a traumatic brain injury while he was off building his war hero resume? He was a sad, pitiable, corrupt, and washed up old fool, not a true Marine. He wouldn't amount to a good pimple on a real Marine's ass, a phony and a disgrace.

Dick Durbin, you accused our Soldiers at Guantanamo of being Nazis, tenders of Soviet style gulags and as bad as the regime of Pol Pot, who murdered two million of his own people after your party abandoned Southeast Asia to the Communists. Then you wanted to abandon the Iraqis to the same fate. History was not a good teacher for you, was it? Lord help us! See Dick run!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Carl Levine, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Russ Feingold, Pat Leahy, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, the Hollywood Leftist morons, et al, to name a few ad nauseam: Every time you stand in front of television cameras and broadcast to the Islamic Nazis that we went to war because our former President lied, that the war is wrong and our Soldiers are torturers, that we should leave Iraq, you give the Islamic butchers - the same ones that tortured and mutilated American Soldiers - cause to think that we'll run away again, and all they have to do is hang on a little longer. It is inevitable that we, the infidels, will have to defeat the Islamic jihadists. Better to do it on their turf, than later on ours after they may gain both strength and momentum.

American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.

You are America's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam. If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.

Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.

Our country has two enemies: Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.

Semper Fi,
J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired

This is a savvy man. He has nailed it down pretty well. Too bad it won't do any good. There won't be 1 in 10 that receive this who will forward it.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

JacquesOttawa wrote:
<quoted text>
t would take a platoon of you to do that, armed to the teeth, and even then, hmm, NOT.
"Can you hear us coming?" C'mon, pinhead, c'mon, tell us, why did you keep repeating it right up to Nov 6 election evening and then, except for once, no more. Tell us, c'mon, what did it mean?
Oh, wait, 747 flying overhead, could it be...yesssss, it's AF One, with President Romney, er, hmm, oops, President Obama on board. Darn. And all the nuts and bolts are holdig. Awwww, sorry. Hey, lookit that, if it isn't Romhey pumping his own gas. Just like one of the boys. Well, Obama sure as hell ain't one of the boys, what with being President, Big Caddy, some white dude pumps its gas, ha ha, and Marine One, big helicopter, AF One, Big 747, well, it's all pretty much like pumping your own gas, in a sort of very stretched way I reckon, eh boy, eh Cletus? "Can you hear us pumping?" Ha ha.
Now tell us, eh boy, c'mon Cletus, tell us, why the incessant "Can you hear us coming?" before Nove 6 and then, silence, nothing. C'mon, boy, give us a hint. Did you go dancing with your shadow, Rogue Scholar on November 7, omg, guffawing, where are those aisles to roll in when you need 'em?
Dream on insignificant one. I'd drag you around like a tonka toy and put you in the loony bin when I was through. That's if I didn't tie you in a knot and walk off and leave you. Looks like you're trying to tell us that you're applying for a job at a gas station. Gonna do some of that pumpin' yo'self? LMAO! Your other questions: the meaning of it is a secret. Not intended for foreigners, sorry. Why the switch? I've already answered that for you. Go find the answer. It's just getting buried deeper and deeper each passing day! Your choice! LMAO!!! Poor little Biff.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

JacquesOttawa wrote:
FOX.COM AND WND.COM BREAKING NEWS
Some hillbilly, name of LRS/Cletus, local town clown/idiot, just tripped over one of his giant clown shoes and fell into Rogue's Septic tank. OMG, now from the depths of familiar unctuous fecal matter, LRS/Cletus bellows that never in his life has he seen and swallowed so much bullsh*t, what is Rogue ingesting, asks the Louisiana clown?
You are to stupid to know the difference between FOX.COM and FOXNEWS.COM ! Sad, very sad!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Way to go Rachel Madcow. You need to critizie Republicans more often!

WND-TV RUBIO PAC GIVES DONORS WATER BOTTLES
'Not only does Marco inspire you, he hydrates you too'

POLITICO)— A PAC backing Sen. Marco Rubio is offering water bottles to donors, a lighthearted move that comes after the Florida senator took flack for swigging some water during his response to the State of the Union last week.

“If you donate $25 or more today, we’ll send you a Marco Rubio water bottle,” reads a message from Reclaim America PAC.“Send the liberal detractors a message that not only does Marco Rubio inspire you…he hydrates you too.”

As POLITICO Playbook reported on Monday, the group has sold upwards of 4,000 water bottles, raking in more than $100,000 through the promotion, which launched last Wednesday.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/rubio-pac-gives-do...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hey Jacques, did you hear about the two Canadian cows out in a field and one asked the other "Are you worried about Mad Cow Disease?" to which the other cow said, "Why should I. I'm a loon!"

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Better clear that little tax error up, slaveboi! LMAO!
"Sovereign Citizen Kane"
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

Obamacare covers mental stress as well, but it does not cover funeral expenses. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sovereign Citizen Kane"
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Obamacare covers mental stress as well, but it does not cover funeral expenses. LOL
Whatever Buffy. Better straighten out that little tax problem. LMAO! moocher

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, RAF Lakenheath is when the F-111's flew out of on Reagan's airstrike of Libya in the Fall of 1986. I can not explain why I was at Kakenheath except that I was assigned to the 205th ASHC, the Geronimos, and we were THE nuclear surety unit for Europe.
But I can tell you that on special missions they issued me a M10 S&W 38 Spcl with 18 rounds of ammo, I put six in my revolver, and I was instructed to shoot anyone that I thought needed to be shot. And they do mean it!!!
While we were at Lakenheath a stupid civilian secretary got on the ramp and broke two parts off of two of our Chinooks. Just because she was on the ramp, she could have been shot!!!
When the caught her she was kicking this little plastic double-ended horn while blowing on the other one. When they asked us how badly our aircraft were damaged, we laughed. They were relief-tube venturies!
You see, if a pilot has to relieve himself in flight he pisses into this funnel which passes down a tube to the ventri under the belly of the aircraft where the piss is atomized. So you understand why we laughed at the stupid activist who was blowing of the double-ended horn!
http://northernplanes.com/showproduct.php/pro ...
And that is why I call you people Libtards!
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
F-111s. Ha ha. The Yugos/Ladas/Edsels of airplanes, depending on the model.
Well, unlike YOUR F-14's, F-111 did fly in the Vietnam War!
Oh, they also blew Muammar Gaddafi out of his tent, didn't they!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This retired USMC Sgt. Major has his Stuff together.
Jimmy Carter, you are the father of the Islamic Nazi movement. You threw the Shah under the bus, welcomed the Ayatollah home, and then lacked the spine to confront the terrorists when they took our embassy and our people hostage. You're the "runner-in-chief."
Bill Clinton, you played ring around the Lewinsky while the terrorists were at war with us. You got us into a fight with them in Somalia and then you ran from it. Your weak-willed responses to the USS Cole and the First Trade Center Bombing and Our Embassy Bombings emboldened the killers. Each time you failed to respond adequately, they grew bolder, until 9/11/2001.
John Kerry, dishonesty is your most prominent attribute. You lied about American Soldiers in Vietnam ... Your military service, like your life, is more fiction than fact. You've accused our military of terrorizing women and children in Iraq. You called Iraq the wrong war, wrong place, wrong time, and the same words you used to describe Vietnam. You're a fake! You want to run from Iraq and abandon the Iraqis to murderers just as you did to the Vietnamese. Iraq, like Vietnam, is another war that you were for, before you were against it.
The late John Murtha, said our military was broken. He said we can't win militarily in Iraq. He accused United States Marines of cold-blooded murder without proof and said we should redeploy to Okinawa. Okinawa??? And the Democrats called him their military expert! Maybe he suffered a traumatic brain injury while he was off building his war hero resume? He was a sad, pitiable, corrupt, and washed up old fool, not a true Marine. He wouldn't amount to a good pimple on a real Marine's ass, a phony and a disgrace.
Dick Durbin, you accused our Soldiers at Guantanamo of being Nazis, tenders of Soviet style gulags and as bad as the regime of Pol Pot, who murdered two million of his own people after your party abandoned Southeast Asia to the Communists. Then you wanted to abandon the Iraqis to the same fate. History was not a good teacher for you, was it? Lord help us! See Dick run!
1.Fool. Jimmy Carter did NOT throw the Shah under the bus. The stupid shah did that all by his lonesome. And you blame the hostage-taking on Carter? What is wrong with you? Reagan came to the rescue, armed the Ayatolahs AND the contras all in one to "heroically" rescue the hostages. You are so clueless on things political;
2. Clinton? The Lewinski thing, which you can't let go of because you are fascinated with Clinton's penis, did not cost $1.5 trillion, 6,000 US lives and ruination of two countries' infrasctructures. You know who I'm talking about, right? Clinton was one of your best presidents;
3. John Kerry is a most admirable man, and your slander against his Vietnam record is shameful. Even John McCain, who knows a thing or two about Vietnam, the military and Kerry, has nothing but admiration for him. As far as Kerry goes, you are Mr. Envy and Sour Grapes;
4. John Murtha's problem was that he was right about Iraq. Just like those who were right about Vietnam were criticized instead of the other way around. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, all a waste of good American young men, not to mention the nationals of those countries and their ruined infrastructures and recurrence of religious wars and persecutions. Yes, John Murtha, that'll show you to be right. Defeatists like Rogue don't like people like you. How would you know what a good marine is?
Hey, asked for FOUR (4) proofs or backups today. Where are they? Are you gonna tell me to : a) disprove them or , b) that you already posted said proof?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to stupid to know the difference between FOX.COM and FOXNEWS.COM ! Sad, very sad!!!
Stupid? It's all Rupert Murdoch tabloid-like garbage. You don't even know that.

You asked for this : "to (sic) stupid"? Wrong place too (ha ha) do that. And don't talk red herring, even your mother wouldn't buy it.
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

JacquesOttawa wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you're right, but do you think they're intentionally funny?
Of course not. Laughing at these morons is a guilty pleasure
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, RAF Lakenheath is when the F-111's flew out of on Reagan's airstrike of Libya in the Fall of 1986. I can not explain why I was at Kakenheath except that I was assigned to the 205th ASHC, the Geronimos, and we were THE nuclear surety unit for Europe.
But I can tell you that on special missions they issued me a M10 S&W 38 Spcl with 18 rounds of ammo, I put six in my revolver, and I was instructed to shoot anyone that I thought needed to be shot. And they do mean it!!!
While we were at Lakenheath a stupid civilian secretary got on the ramp and broke two parts off of two of our Chinooks. Just because she was on the ramp, she could have been shot!!!
When the caught her she was kicking this little plastic double-ended horn while blowing on the other one. When they asked us how badly our aircraft were damaged, we laughed. They were relief-tube venturies!
You see, if a pilot has to relieve himself in flight he pisses into this funnel which passes down a tube to the ventri under the belly of the aircraft where the piss is atomized. So you understand why we laughed at the stupid activist who was blowing of the double-ended horn!
http://northernplanes.com/showproduct.php/pro ...
And that is why I call you people Libtards!
<quoted text>
Well, unlike YOUR F-14's, F-111 did fly in the Vietnam War!
Oh, they also blew Muammar Gaddafi out of his tent, didn't they!!!
Denial,then lying come so easy to you. Three times now I've posted proof that the covered the retreat from Nov 74 to April 15 75. True or not? You're so low, now, that you really think everyone here doesn't see how you are lying?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Carl Levine, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Russ Feingold, Pat Leahy, Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer, the Hollywood Leftist morons, et al, to name a few ad nauseam: Every time you stand in front of television cameras and broadcast to the Islamic Nazis that we went to war because our former President lied, that the war is wrong and our Soldiers are torturers, that we should leave Iraq, you give the Islamic butchers - the same ones that tortured and mutilated American Soldiers - cause to think that we'll run away again, and all they have to do is hang on a little longer. It is inevitable that we, the infidels, will have to defeat the Islamic jihadists. Better to do it on their turf, than later on ours after they may gain both strength and momentum.
American news media, the New York Times particularly: Each time you publish stories about national defense secrets and our intelligence gathering methods, you become one united with the sub-human pieces of camel dung that torture and mutilate the bodies of American Soldiers. You can't strike up the courage to publish cartoons, but you can help Al Qaeda destroy my country. Actually, you are more dangerous to us than Al Qaeda is. Think about that each time you face Mecca to admire your Pulitzer.
You are America's 'AXIS OF IDIOTS.' Your Collective Stupidity will destroy us. Self-serving politics and terrorist-abetting news scoops are more important to you than our national security or the lives of innocent civilians and Soldiers. It bothers you that defending ourselves gets in the way of your elitist sport of politics and your ignorant editorializing. There is as much blood on your hands as is on the hands of murdering terrorists. Don't ever doubt that. Your frolics will only serve to extend this war as they extended Vietnam. If you want our Soldiers home as you claim, knock off the crap and try supporting your country ahead of supporting your silly political aims and aiding our enemies.
Yes, I'm questioning your patriotism. Your loyalty ends with self. I'm also questioning why you're stealing air that decent Americans could be breathing. You don't deserve the protection of our men and women in uniform. You need to run away from this war, this country. Leave the war to the people who have the will to see it through and the country to people who are willing to defend it.
Our country has two enemies: Those who want to destroy us from the outside and those who attempt it from within.
Semper Fi,
J. D. Pendry - Sergeant Major, USMC, Retired
This is a savvy man. He has nailed it down pretty well. Too bad it won't do any good. There won't be 1 in 10 that receive this who will forward it.
I’ve heard it all before Rogue (in real time actually) but the one take away one gets, especially from a Marine Corps Sergeant Major who by virtue of his rank is a lifer, is that he hates all civilian authority. He thinks the US should be under military control. One quickly realizes this the moment he enters a Marine Corps boot camp and sees signs all around that say “Pray for war”………… It will take only a few moments longer before you say to yourself “damn this guy is serious” LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial,then lying come so easy to you. Three times now I've posted proof that the covered the retreat from Nov 74 to April 15 75. True or not? You're so low, now, that you really think everyone here doesn't see how you are lying?
Offensive operations were halted in '73.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Offensive operations were halted in '73.
Ignoramus, who cares, the F-14s covered the South Vietnamese retreat to Saigon and the retreat of what was left of the US forces.

Here, for you and Rogue, and yes, he'll say they didn't fly again in Vietnam in about, hmm, 10 days :

www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.htm

F-14 Combat Records

"Bad News for the Bad Guys: The F-14 is still in the game!"

History of F-14s in Combat:

1974-1975: Vietnam War
since 1974: Soviet bomber escort
1980-1988: Gulf War I: The war between Iraq and Iran
1981: Libya I: VF-41 Black Aces F-14As shoot down 2 Libyan Su-22 Fitter-Js
1983: Lebanon: VF-11 and VF-31 under fire from Syrian SAMs/AAA and engaged in MiGs
1985: The Achille Lauro affair
1989: Libya II: VF-32 Swordsmen kill two Libyan MiG-23 Floggers
1991: Gulf War II: Free Kuwait
since 1991: Gulf War III: Peace Keeping Missions
1999-2000: Missions over former Yugoslavia
2001-2002: Strike missions against terror after Sept. 11th, 2001
2003-2006: USA go to war against Iraq

Vietnam War

The F-14 came too late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. Even though VF-1 and VF-2 Tomcats flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill. The following squadrons belonged to Carrier Air Wing 14:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoramus, who cares, the F-14s covered the South Vietnamese retreat to Saigon and the retreat of what was left of the US forces.
Here, for you and Rogue, and yes, he'll say they didn't fly again in Vietnam in about, hmm, 10 days :
www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.htm
F-14 Combat Records
"Bad News for the Bad Guys: The F-14 is still in the game!"
History of F-14s in Combat:
1974-1975: Vietnam War
since 1974: Soviet bomber escort
1980-1988: Gulf War I: The war between Iraq and Iran
1981: Libya I: VF-41 Black Aces F-14As shoot down 2 Libyan Su-22 Fitter-Js
1983: Lebanon: VF-11 and VF-31 under fire from Syrian SAMs/AAA and engaged in MiGs
1985: The Achille Lauro affair
1989: Libya II: VF-32 Swordsmen kill two Libyan MiG-23 Floggers
1991: Gulf War II: Free Kuwait
since 1991: Gulf War III: Peace Keeping Missions
1999-2000: Missions over former Yugoslavia
2001-2002: Strike missions against terror after Sept. 11th, 2001
2003-2006: USA go to war against Iraq
Vietnam War
The F-14 came too late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. Even though VF-1 and VF-2 Tomcats flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill. The following squadrons belonged to Carrier Air Wing 14:
Yep, after the fact. Sorry Biff. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,084,896
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Hate troublemaking arabs 68,105
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 6 min Culture Auditor 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 24 min andet1987 485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 52 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search