BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,061 - 126,080 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 53 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

In early 1986 I was TDY at RAF Lakenheath. U.K. for about two weeks and they had a pup just outside the main gate. In the pup they had a sign which said "English spoken here, American understood".
I was not offended at the sign but I was at the Brits on the base who thought we should not be in their Officers Club. You see, in the U.S., warrant officers are OFFICERS where in the British military they are not. In the U.S. Army about 70% of all pilots are ... warrant officers.
When in Rome, do as the Romans.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Canadians have different spelling than American's, don't you? When I returned from Vietnam I signed up for night classes and I bought a Collins dictionary. After a few of my papers where returned with spelling errors the instructor notice I was using Collins which uses British-English spellings and suggested I use Websters. A case in point is your spelling of "humourous" which is spelled "humorous" in American-English. They are both correct and I understand the difference.
But I do hope you also understand the difference!
You last question : Have you any doubts?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In early 1986 I was TDY at RAF Lakenheath. U.K. for about two weeks and they had a pup just outside the main gate. In the pup they had a sign which said "English spoken here, American understood".
I was not offended at the sign but I was at the Brits on the base who thought we should not be in their Officers Club. You see, in the U.S., warrant officers are OFFICERS where in the British military they are not. In the U.S. Army about 70% of all pilots are ... warrant officers.
When in Rome, do as the Romans.
We've talked about that before. Here, what with our British traditions and all that, a W.O. is a non-commissioned officer, ergo, NOT and officer. In the 2nd world war, many RAF , RCAF, RAAF. ANZAC were Sergeant pilots, not even W.Os. They were that short of pilots, specially during the Battle of Britain.

I just don't see how the British could bend the rule and allow American W.O.s into their officers' club, a move that would've set a precedent and force them to accept their own W.O.s, who were NOT, I repeat, officers. How fair would that be?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you little man. Just you
Of course you did, mustang sally! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh, RAF Lakenheath is when the F-111's flew out of on Reagan's airstrike of Libya in the Fall of 1986. I can not explain why I was at Kakenheath except that I was assigned to the 205th ASHC, the Geronimos, and we were THE nuclear surety unit for Europe.
But I can tell you that on special missions they issued me a M10 S&W 38 Spcl with 18 rounds of ammo, I put six in my revolver, and I was instructed to shoot anyone that I thought needed to be shot. And they do mean it!!!
While we were at Lakenheath a stupid civilian secretary got on the ramp and broke two parts off of two of our Chinooks. Just because she was on the ramp, she could have been shot!!!
When the caught her she was kicking this little plastic double-ended horn while blowing on the other one. When they asked us how badly our aircraft were damaged, we laughed. They were relief-tube venturies!
You see, if a pilot has to relieve himself in flight he pisses into this funnel which passes down a tube to the ventri under the belly of the aircraft where the piss is atomized. So you understand why we laughed at the stupid activist who was blowing of the double-ended horn!
http://northernplanes.com/showproduct.php/pro...
And that is why I call you people Libtards!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

When they converted the A/B/C-model Chinooks to D-models they removed the relief systems. But the air-frames shill had the the holes so we just ordered the parts and re-installed them.
No came the hard point, female pilots. One, the equipment did not match the female anatomy and then, what if the person in the other seat was a female pilot/copilot? Thank God I never had to address that issue!
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you did, mustang sally! LMAO!
I'm sure all be laughing even harder tomorrow as I watch all you mental midgets piss and moan about how unfair it is that SCOTUS refused to entertain Oily's "emergency request" to prevent the Electoral College from voting.

What's next? An emergency stay of execution for John Wayne Gacy?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, RAF Lakenheath is when the F-111's flew out of on Reagan's airstrike of Libya in the Fall of 1986. I can not explain why I was at Kakenheath except that I was assigned to the 205th ASHC, the Geronimos, and we were THE nuclear surety unit for Europe.
But I can tell you that on special missions they issued me a M10 S&W 38 Spcl with 18 rounds of ammo, I put six in my revolver, and I was instructed to shoot anyone that I thought needed to be shot. And they do mean it!!!
While we were at Lakenheath a stupid civilian secretary got on the ramp and broke two parts off of two of our Chinooks. Just because she was on the ramp, she could have been shot!!!
When the caught her she was kicking this little plastic double-ended horn while blowing on the other one. When they asked us how badly our aircraft were damaged, we laughed. They were relief-tube venturies!
You see, if a pilot has to relieve himself in flight he pisses into this funnel which passes down a tube to the ventri under the belly of the aircraft where the piss is atomized. So you understand why we laughed at the stupid activist who was blowing of the double-ended horn!
http://northernplanes.com/showproduct.php/pro...
And that is why I call you people Libtards!
F-111s. Ha ha. The Yugos/Ladas/Edsels of airplanes, depending on the model.
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Psst. Hey Romper. I know how fond you must be of a fellow Clown / Child molester. You probably keep Gacy's picture in your closet next to your clown shoes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Napolitano at work! And people wonder why we're having problems!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/18/co...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Psst. Hey Romper. I know how fond you must be of a fellow Clown / Child molester. You probably keep Gacy's picture in your closet next to your clown shoes.
But, "Learn to read", aren't clowns supposed to be funny?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure all be laughing even harder tomorrow as I watch all you mental midgets piss and moan about how unfair it is that SCOTUS refused to entertain Oily's "emergency request" to prevent the Electoral College from voting.
What's next? An emergency stay of execution for John Wayne Gacy?
What is, "I'm sure "all" be laughing even..."? Probably just a lisp! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Three things we know about you:

1. Can't Learn Shyt
2. Laughs at the disabled
3. Enjoys torturing animals

You're a real piece of work CLS! Are you gay and homeless?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But, "Learn to read", aren't clowns supposed to be funny?
Usually, but every now and then, something like you shows up! HaHaHa!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Hey jakeleg, looks like you were run out of town! Gee, I sure can't see WHY. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>But, "Learn to read", aren't clowns supposed to be funny?
I'm laughing!
JacquesOttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing!
I suppose you're right, but do you think they're intentionally funny?
JacquesOttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Hey jakeleg, looks like you were run out of town! Gee, I sure can't see WHY. LMAO!
t would take a platoon of you to do that, armed to the teeth, and even then, hmm, NOT.

"Can you hear us coming?" C'mon, pinhead, c'mon, tell us, why did you keep repeating it right up to Nov 6 election evening and then, except for once, no more. Tell us, c'mon, what did it mean?

Oh, wait, 747 flying overhead, could it be...yesssss, it's AF One, with President Romney, er, hmm, oops, President Obama on board. Darn. And all the nuts and bolts are holdig. Awwww, sorry. Hey, lookit that, if it isn't Romhey pumping his own gas. Just like one of the boys. Well, Obama sure as hell ain't one of the boys, what with being President, Big Caddy, some white dude pumps its gas, ha ha, and Marine One, big helicopter, AF One, Big 747, well, it's all pretty much like pumping your own gas, in a sort of very stretched way I reckon, eh boy, eh Cletus? "Can you hear us pumping?" Ha ha.

Now tell us, eh boy, c'mon Cletus, tell us, why the incessant "Can you hear us coming?" before Nove 6 and then, silence, nothing. C'mon, boy, give us a hint. Did you go dancing with your shadow, Rogue Scholar on November 7, omg, guffawing, where are those aisles to roll in when you need 'em?
JacquesOttawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FOX.COM AND WND.COM BREAKING NEWS

Some hillbilly, name of LRS/Cletus, local town clown/idiot, just tripped over one of his giant clown shoes and fell into Rogue's Septic tank. OMG, now from the depths of familiar unctuous fecal matter, LRS/Cletus bellows that never in his life has he seen and swallowed so much bullsh*t, what is Rogue ingesting, asks the Louisiana clown?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Snopes NO MORE The Self-proclaimed Debunker Of Urban Legend has been debunked
Posted by Katie Baker on February 17, 2013 By Gaylan King

Wow...read this one! Then check out the suggested web sites!!!

Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti-Obama information in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out. For some time weíve seen reports that Elaina Kagan was Obamaís attorney fighting those pesky "he isnít a citizen" law suits. Lawsuits that Snopes says donít exist or at least that Kagan didnít represent Mr. Obama in those suits. Guess what ... they lied! She did represent Obama.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan. Well now I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! Ya'll don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions. Read More

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, who Obama appointed, and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets. So I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what? Yep, you got it; Snopes lied! Every one of those dockets are there.

So, here is what I wrote to Snopes:

Referencing the article about Elana Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:

The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking. Thank You. I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, I'll bet you didn't know this:

Kagan was representing Obama in ALL the petitions to prove his citizenship. Now she may help rule on them. Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court. Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama. She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.

It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.

Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket: You can look up some of these hearings and guess what? Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx... ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,079,656
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min obama 48,890
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search