BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143058 Feb 18, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
You're Not Gary Larson or Garry Trudeau by any chance , are you? You do realise that all of the above and others are way above birther birfoons' heads. Don't stop, PLEASE.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143059 Feb 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote :

You're Not Gary Larson or Garry Trudeau by any chance , are you? You do realise that all of the above and others are way above birther birfoons' heads. Don't stop, PLEASE
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143060 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, three misspelled words. Due you no how two use a spell checker? I'm know genius butt eye no how to use a spell checker.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you're the living proof that spell checker doesn't work or else you've overwhelmed it.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pardonnez-moi, butt what word did I misspell?<quoted text>
Pardonnez-moi again but those are called "red herrings" and they are so obvious only an Idiotard would think I was misspelling or that they were prose.
Not picture this. I have my pinky finger in the corner of my mouth as I am saying, "I hooked another one, I hooked another Idiotard!!!" and then I pretend to reel you in.
Hey, hey, I know a red herring when I see one. Yes, that time, it was, as any idiot can see. One of your rare real herrings. No, no, I was referring to your posts in general, they are covered in errors but as you are kind enough not to mention the few that I make, I never mention yours, except for that humourous sliver on spell checker.

You only hooked yourself. Sorry.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143061 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you seem to be getting a little schizzy and compulsive typing'LMAO' over and over add nauseum...why dont you give your key board a rest?
Your kind of like a four year old who doesnt realize they stopped being funny about sixty times ago.
You've almost got it, not quite though. LOL (better?)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143062 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Well its possible that we of the 'Libtard' persuassion leap to the conclusion that you and the other'birthers' here and elsewheres extremely shrill and personal... and indeed pathalogical Hatred of Obama must have a cause rooted far more deeply then 'Disagreeing with something he said'.
And perhaps racial antipathy is not the cause.
It could be you and LRS should just hire some straping Black Rent Boy and pay him to spank you with a belt while he reads aloud to you from 'The Turner Diaries'.
Just get it out of your system....that is unless you already do that on a quarterly basis then nevermind.....
Can't get away from the racist comments, can you. How sophomoric if you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143063 Feb 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Puss Boy - feeling tortured because I laugh at you?
Of course not. I've been laughing my azz off!!! How many disabled children did you laugh at yesterday? I bet later in the day you swiped a little kitten or puppy, didn't you, you sicko.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143064 Feb 18, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As the loser and the cockroach you of all people should certainly know.
Better clear that little tax error up, slaveboi! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143065 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush-43, Cheney and Rumsfeld for what? You wanted a criminal investigation against them, for what? If there was the slightest legal reason to do a criminal investigation, AG Holder would have investigated. But there was no evidence.
Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!
<quoted text>
Using your Libtardian Logic, Obama too is guilty of mass murder by droning innocent civilians!!!
And can you explain what Obama did in "2008" to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Remember, what ever he did had to be in 2008 and the only thing he did that year was win an election!
And YOU are about as psycho as they come!!!
You wrote : "Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!"

Just this morning alone, I've asked you to prove 3, or is it 4, humongous fabrications. Do you reply? No, oh, yes, one reply that talks guns and districts and has nothing to do with my 3 requests for proof. Now, instead of saying you 3 assertions were day dreams, racist ramblings, that you cannot prove any of the lies and fabrications, you come out with more of them, see your above post.

Can you prove what you just wrote, namely that "Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!"

Fourth of fifth request today. Still nothing.

What about that $35 million house that Obama allegedly bought in Hawaii as he was certain to lose come Nov 6? Not $3.5 million, noooo, you did write $35 million smackeroos. As per your pick for the Jacksonville mayoralty, did those bad newspapers mislead you again? You were not guessing this other fabrication, no, you were stating, just as you STATED, not guessed, or thought , that Romney would win, who'll forget those 45 or so newspapers whose backing you posted on Topix? Did they also mislead you? Funny, you never ever come back and say, oh boy, did I blow that one! Hmmm, sometimes, when so blatantly caught with your hand in the honey pot, you'll respond, to everyone's guffaws, including birther birfoons, that it was a red herring.

That's what the Chicago Tribune should've done when it proclaimed Dewey (Dewey/Romney, note the name resemblance, note how each was sure to win) the winner in 1948. A red herring. But no, the Tribune was man enough to admit that it erred.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143066 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Well its possible that we of the 'Libtard' persuassion leap to the conclusion that you and the other'birthers' here and elsewheres extremely shrill and personal... and indeed pathalogical Hatred of Obama must have a cause rooted far more deeply then 'Disagreeing with something he said'.
And perhaps racial antipathy is not the cause.
It could be you and LRS should just hire some straping Black Rent Boy and pay him to spank you with a belt while he reads aloud to you from 'The Turner Diaries'.
Just get it out of your system....that is unless you already do that on a quarterly basis then nevermind.....
This is what pure diarrhea of the mouth looks and sounds like. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#143067 Feb 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. I've been laughing my azz off!!! How many disabled children did you laugh at yesterday?.
Just you little man. Just you
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#143068 Feb 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Better clear that little tax error up, slaveboi! LMAO!
More tax advice from the sovereign sitizen? Hahahaha.

How's the great tax protest coming?

Location hidden

#143069 Feb 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, I know a red herring when I see one. Yes, that time, it was, as any idiot can see. One of your rare real herrings. No, no, I was referring to your posts in general, they are covered in errors but as you are kind enough not to mention the few that I make, I never mention yours, except for that humourous sliver on spell checker.
You only hooked yourself. Sorry.
You do know that Canadians have different spelling than American's, don't you? When I returned from Vietnam I signed up for night classes and I bought a Collins dictionary. After a few of my papers where returned with spelling errors the instructor notice I was using Collins which uses British-English spellings and suggested I use Websters. A case in point is your spelling of "humourous" which is spelled "humorous" in American-English. They are both correct and I understand the difference.
But I do hope you also understand the difference!

Location hidden

#143070 Feb 18, 2013
In early 1986 I was TDY at RAF Lakenheath. U.K. for about two weeks and they had a pup just outside the main gate. In the pup they had a sign which said "English spoken here, American understood".
I was not offended at the sign but I was at the Brits on the base who thought we should not be in their Officers Club. You see, in the U.S., warrant officers are OFFICERS where in the British military they are not. In the U.S. Army about 70% of all pilots are ... warrant officers.
When in Rome, do as the Romans.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143071 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Canadians have different spelling than American's, don't you? When I returned from Vietnam I signed up for night classes and I bought a Collins dictionary. After a few of my papers where returned with spelling errors the instructor notice I was using Collins which uses British-English spellings and suggested I use Websters. A case in point is your spelling of "humourous" which is spelled "humorous" in American-English. They are both correct and I understand the difference.
But I do hope you also understand the difference!
You last question : Have you any doubts?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143072 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In early 1986 I was TDY at RAF Lakenheath. U.K. for about two weeks and they had a pup just outside the main gate. In the pup they had a sign which said "English spoken here, American understood".
I was not offended at the sign but I was at the Brits on the base who thought we should not be in their Officers Club. You see, in the U.S., warrant officers are OFFICERS where in the British military they are not. In the U.S. Army about 70% of all pilots are ... warrant officers.
When in Rome, do as the Romans.
We've talked about that before. Here, what with our British traditions and all that, a W.O. is a non-commissioned officer, ergo, NOT and officer. In the 2nd world war, many RAF , RCAF, RAAF. ANZAC were Sergeant pilots, not even W.Os. They were that short of pilots, specially during the Battle of Britain.

I just don't see how the British could bend the rule and allow American W.O.s into their officers' club, a move that would've set a precedent and force them to accept their own W.O.s, who were NOT, I repeat, officers. How fair would that be?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#143073 Feb 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you little man. Just you
Of course you did, mustang sally! LMAO!

Location hidden

#143074 Feb 18, 2013
Oh, RAF Lakenheath is when the F-111's flew out of on Reagan's airstrike of Libya in the Fall of 1986. I can not explain why I was at Kakenheath except that I was assigned to the 205th ASHC, the Geronimos, and we were THE nuclear surety unit for Europe.
But I can tell you that on special missions they issued me a M10 S&W 38 Spcl with 18 rounds of ammo, I put six in my revolver, and I was instructed to shoot anyone that I thought needed to be shot. And they do mean it!!!
While we were at Lakenheath a stupid civilian secretary got on the ramp and broke two parts off of two of our Chinooks. Just because she was on the ramp, she could have been shot!!!
When the caught her she was kicking this little plastic double-ended horn while blowing on the other one. When they asked us how badly our aircraft were damaged, we laughed. They were relief-tube venturies!
You see, if a pilot has to relieve himself in flight he pisses into this funnel which passes down a tube to the ventri under the belly of the aircraft where the piss is atomized. So you understand why we laughed at the stupid activist who was blowing of the double-ended horn!
http://northernplanes.com/showproduct.php/pro...
And that is why I call you people Libtards!

Location hidden

#143075 Feb 18, 2013
When they converted the A/B/C-model Chinooks to D-models they removed the relief systems. But the air-frames shill had the the holes so we just ordered the parts and re-installed them.
No came the hard point, female pilots. One, the equipment did not match the female anatomy and then, what if the person in the other seat was a female pilot/copilot? Thank God I never had to address that issue!
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#143076 Feb 18, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you did, mustang sally! LMAO!
I'm sure all be laughing even harder tomorrow as I watch all you mental midgets piss and moan about how unfair it is that SCOTUS refused to entertain Oily's "emergency request" to prevent the Electoral College from voting.

What's next? An emergency stay of execution for John Wayne Gacy?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143077 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, RAF Lakenheath is when the F-111's flew out of on Reagan's airstrike of Libya in the Fall of 1986. I can not explain why I was at Kakenheath except that I was assigned to the 205th ASHC, the Geronimos, and we were THE nuclear surety unit for Europe.
But I can tell you that on special missions they issued me a M10 S&W 38 Spcl with 18 rounds of ammo, I put six in my revolver, and I was instructed to shoot anyone that I thought needed to be shot. And they do mean it!!!
While we were at Lakenheath a stupid civilian secretary got on the ramp and broke two parts off of two of our Chinooks. Just because she was on the ramp, she could have been shot!!!
When the caught her she was kicking this little plastic double-ended horn while blowing on the other one. When they asked us how badly our aircraft were damaged, we laughed. They were relief-tube venturies!
You see, if a pilot has to relieve himself in flight he pisses into this funnel which passes down a tube to the ventri under the belly of the aircraft where the piss is atomized. So you understand why we laughed at the stupid activist who was blowing of the double-ended horn!
http://northernplanes.com/showproduct.php/pro...
And that is why I call you people Libtards!
F-111s. Ha ha. The Yugos/Ladas/Edsels of airplanes, depending on the model.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,126,319
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 70,082
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 68,651
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr scirocco 47,496
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 2 hr johnson 1
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 4 hr wasademocratNomore 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]