BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143037 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush-43, Cheney and Rumsfeld for what? You wanted a criminal investigation against them, for what? If there was the slightest legal reason to do a criminal investigation, AG Holder would have investigated. But there was no evidence.
Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!
Care to prove it? And don't respond by asking me to prove that more welfare cases are Repub because I didn't say or even hint it. And while you are at it, prove that Dems commit more fraud than Repubs. 20th time I ask you that and again, don't ask me to prove that more Repubs are election fraudsters because I never said that either. And while you're at it, tell us, prove to one and all, that 95% of gun killings are done by criminals.

Do those three for a start. Or is it four? I've lost track of your BS, fabrication, lies and Fox.com hate broadcasting.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143038 Feb 18, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi ....
Libtard twit can't come up with the answer to the question of we're is the official public and documented confirmation from the hospital listed on Obummers altered BC missing the official Hawaiian state seal....
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmor can't quite comprehend that in the United States birth facts are verified through state departments of health rather than through special new rules made for semi-white presidents.
And a Libtard throws out the race card again. What will you do when there is a real case of race discrimination?
It is like the Little Boy who cried Wolf. He cried wolf several times to get attention and when a real wolf showed up, no one believed him and the wolf ate him up.
Soooo, when should anyone believe you the next time you cry racism?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143039 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so Obama is no longer "black". It took you long enough to admit it. Now, why do you think we are racist simply because we disagree with what Obama has said?
Hummm, three misspelled words. Due you no how two use a spell checker? I'm know genius butt eye no how to use a spell checker.
And yet, you're the living proof that spell checker doesn't work or else you've overwhelmed it.

Location hidden

#143040 Feb 18, 2013
And I bet you Libtards will cry racism when a real black person claims that Obama is a fraud because Obama is half-white?!?

Location hidden

#143041 Feb 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to prove it? And don't respond by asking me to prove that more welfare cases are Repub because I didn't say or even hint it. And while you are at it, prove that Dems commit more fraud than Repubs. 20th time I ask you that and again, don't ask me to prove that more Repubs are election fraudsters because I never said that either. And while you're at it, tell us, prove to one and all, that 95% of gun killings are done by criminals.
Do those three for a start. Or is it four? I've lost track of your BS, fabrication, lies and Fox.com hate broadcasting.
How many crimes have been committed by people with CCP's? None in Florida so far!
Again, all murders in Jacksonville so far this year are in Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional district. I live in Jacksonville too but I live in Rep. Ted Yoho district.

The 3rd Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ted Yoho (R)
The 4th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ander Crenshaw (R)
The 5th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Corrine Brown (D)
The 6th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ron DeSantis (R)

I wish they has criminal stats for each congressional district but I am sure the Democrats would do their best to stop such stats from being published. I wonder why?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143042 Feb 18, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
How did pretend time go today? Did you scare the wits out of big bad President Barack Hussein Obama with your rambling canards?
LOLOLOLOL
Okay?!

LOL

Location hidden

#143043 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, three misspelled words. Due you no how two use a spell checker? I'm know genius butt eye no how to use a spell checker.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you're the living proof that spell checker doesn't work or else you've overwhelmed it.
Pardonnez-moi, butt what word did I misspell?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#143044 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush-43, Cheney and Rumsfeld for what? You wanted a criminal investigation against them, for what? If there was the slightest legal reason to do a criminal investigation, AG Holder would have investigated. But there was no evidence.
Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!
Ahhhhwah Put A Sock In IT..why don't Cha? You can't possibly be comparing the mass murderers and liars (Bushes and Cheney) with the nobel peace prize winner and his vice president now can ya? You are about as psycho as they come!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143045 Feb 18, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many crimes have been committed by people with CCP's? None in Florida so far!
Again, all murders in Jacksonville so far this year are in Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional district. I live in Jacksonville too but I live in Rep. Ted Yoho district.
The 3rd Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ted Yoho (R)
The 4th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ander Crenshaw (R)
The 5th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Corrine Brown (D)
The 6th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ron DeSantis (R)
I wish they has criminal stats for each congressional district but I am sure the Democrats would do their best to stop such stats from being published. I wonder why?
That is your lame and fake reply to my above and previous numerous posts where I asked for proof of your wild and fantasist assertions? That's it? Do you realise what you look like?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143046 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Je regrette, but I was referring to your prose in general.
Truman

Boise, ID

#143047 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi ....
Libtard twit can't come up with the answer to the question of we're is the official public and documented confirmation from the hospital listed on Obummers altered BC missing the official Hawaiian state seal....
<quoted text>
And a Libtard throws out the race card again. What will you do when there is a real case of race discrimination?
It is like the Little Boy who cried Wolf. He cried wolf several times to get attention and when a real wolf showed up, no one believed him and the wolf ate him up.
Soooo, when should anyone believe you the next time you cry racism?
Well its possible that we of the 'Libtard' persuassion leap to the conclusion that you and the other'birthers' here and elsewheres extremely shrill and personal... and indeed pathalogical Hatred of Obama must have a cause rooted far more deeply then 'Disagreeing with something he said'.
And perhaps racial antipathy is not the cause.
It could be you and LRS should just hire some straping Black Rent Boy and pay him to spank you with a belt while he reads aloud to you from 'The Turner Diaries'.
Just get it out of your system....that is unless you already do that on a quarterly basis then nevermind.....
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#143048 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And I bet you Libtards will cry racism when a real black person claims that Obama is a fraud because Obama is half-white?!?
Still anxiously waiting for that moment to happen. Meanwhile, it does bother birfoon birthers no end that this BLACK boy, eh boy, is living in the WHITE House.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#143050 Feb 18, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
So poopoo can't dispute the proven and undisputed facts so this is the lame answer he came up with?

COME ON POOPOO EXPLAIN THE LONG LIST OF OBUMMER BIRTH ISSUES/ERRORS
other than your previous lame comment, C'MOR!
Why must you persist in making a complete fool of yourself Cmor. Your complete post was thoroughly debunked years ago and you were here during the debunking posting then as the “concerned moron” and you certainly haven’t brought anything new to the table since. There is no need to repeatedly counter notorious lies especially when told by such a distinguished liar as you.

Known Lies are not undisputed facts Cmor which is why you’re one of only a few still spreading this long debunked nonsense. I believe it was Paine who said “When one lie is detected a thousand are suspected” and no doubt the image above the caption bore a striking resemblance to you.

So without further ado let’s start with one lie at a time. Please link the thread to where at any time Obama’s sister quoted his birth hospital as being other than Kapi'olani. Obviously someone saying she said it will not do.

Moreno Valley, CA

#143051 Feb 18, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, another lame Libtard cry baby excuse, blame everyone but Obummer, and when you get called out on it you obfuscate! Typical in four plus years your unwavering nazi zealot like devotion for a man your Libtard brothers call "Father", has not come up with anything new to excuse the worst record as POTUS in American history! A man you can not find one single thing wrong with, a man you believe has never lied, and makes no mistakes, hmm, sound like you are part of the Obummer brain dead, just like those who followed Hitler with unwavering devotion to Germany's demise! Even Hitler turned on his loyal followers in the end! Get ready TWIT!
The worst record in history maybe to the mentally disturbed, but worth a second term to everyone else. I believe it’s the 112th that currently bears that distinction as it is they who are polling lower than a cockroach, not Obama

Moreno Valley, CA

#143052 Feb 18, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>It is almost embarasing the utter lack of self insight to the extent that they actaully have NO CLUE how unseemly their cloying self pity is .
(Equaled only by their Gag-Inducing grandiousity)
Beset by 'parasites' on all sides!
The weight of their 'White Man's Burden'*snivel!*
And the wheels on the crazy bus keep going round and round. LOL
Bob1

United States

#143053 Feb 18, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
Look... I agree with you that everyone should repent. Even conservatives! Allow me to quote scripture: "Judge lest thee be judged" and "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." God's word also teaches us that our tongue is our greatest enemy. I stopped reading your post after you said "He probably had a Koran in his pocket." You bring discredit to your argument and the Faith when you say nasty things that arent true (e.g. koran statement). Read what God's Word says about spreading rumors! Maybe you should repent and pray thay God will humble your soul, before you start shouting untruths and nasty rumors. I dislike Obama as well, but I dislike Hypocrites even more.

Location hidden

#143054 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhwah Put A Sock In IT..why don't Cha? You can't possibly be comparing the mass murderers and liars (Bushes and Cheney) with the nobel peace prize winner and his vice president now can ya? You are about as psycho as they come!
Using your Libtardian Logic, Obama too is guilty of mass murder by droning innocent civilians!!!
And can you explain what Obama did in "2008" to win the Nobel Peace Prize? Remember, what ever he did had to be in 2008 and the only thing he did that year was win an election!
And YOU are about as psycho as they come!!!

Location hidden

#143055 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still anxiously waiting for that moment to happen. Meanwhile, it does bother birfoon birthers no end that this BLACK boy, eh boy, is living in the WHITE House.
Is the term "White" house a racist remark to you?
Oh, and try reading my first sentence again, S L O W L Y!

Location hidden

#143056 Feb 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Je regrette, but I was referring to your prose in general.
Pardonnez-moi again but those are called "red herrings" and they are so obvious only an Idiotard would think I was misspelling or that they were prose.
Not picture this. I have my pinky finger in the corner of my mouth as I am saying, "I hooked another one, I hooked another Idiotard!!!" and then I pretend to reel you in.
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#143057 Feb 18, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>The worst record in history maybe to the mentally disturbed, but worth a second term to everyone else. I believe itÂ’s the 112th that currently bears that distinction as it is they who are polling lower than a cockroach, not Obama
Careful Pops. Laughing at the mentally challenged may lead to charges of animal cruelty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min DBWriter 1,114,649
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 20 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 23 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 26 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]