BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,302)

Showing posts 126,021 - 126,040 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that was coming up. Next the call will be to "Impeach Joe Biden" for being vice president to Obama huh?
If any branch needs to be shut down it that dam congress. they are nothing but a bunch of lazy haters sucking up government benefits and not doing what they were elected to do for the people.
toooo much!
And you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush-43, Cheney and Rumsfeld for what? You wanted a criminal investigation against them, for what? If there was the slightest legal reason to do a criminal investigation, AG Holder would have investigated. But there was no evidence.
Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>But Birthers have no proven and undisputed facts fool...
and you still havent explained why exactly a President of color is obligated to give 'proof' above and beyond previous candidates?
Not that ANY proof would disuade you from the delusion youve invested so much racist angst into.
Oh, so Obama is no longer "black". It took you long enough to admit it. Now, why do you think we are racist simply because we disagree with what Obama has said?
Hummm, three misspelled words. Due you no how two use a spell checker? I'm know genius butt eye no how to use a spell checker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, it's Bush's fault, it's the republicans fault, it's the rich fault, it's Hilary's fault, everyone is at fault but the man you Libtards voted for twice? Well then who is actually in charge? LOL!
HEIL Mein Obumme
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! You got it right!
It is Bush's fault and the Republicans in Congress.
I noticed you were unable to address Poppo correcting you with facts once again.
Of course facts are anathema to fools such as yourself who have long ago rejected objective reality to live in a fantasy narrative.
Libtards never understand cause and effect and they think that just because a guy is president, he is responsible for anything that goes wrong during his watch. Soooo, we can blame the attack on the World Trade Center on .... Bill Clinton!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yep, Bill Clinton signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balance budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 yet you Libtards give Bill credit for bring the economy back to prosperity.
Sign papers is not Cause and Effect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yep, it is 26F at Jacksonville International Airport but it is 33F in downtown Jacksonville. Sooo, what temperature will Dr. James Hansen, NASA-GISS, use to determine if Global Warming is getting worse?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also on Fox News they had an update on the man who hit the small child on the plane because it was crying and the man was also to have called the small child an N-word. Well, the man in question looks to be about 60 y/o and is obviously white and as is the mother of the child. Now the child appears to be of mixed race.
They also said the man had been drinking and had a criminal history and the company he works (worked) for has suspended him.
It is a violation of FAA regulation to board anyone who is intoxicated or to serve alcoholic beverages to someone who is intoxicate. In the year I flew off shore to and from oil platforms I only once denied a passenger because he was intoxicated. He said he was already a few days late reporting for work. I heard a work-boat took him out so what would have been a half-hour helicopter ride turned into an eight hour boat ride.
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News.
Gee Rogue!!!!Thats facinating!
What other stuff does Fox News say?
Fool.
Typical Libtardian response. Can't attack the message so you attack the messenger. Very isomorphic!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologies and excuses are worn out.
As the loser and the cockroach you of all people should certainly know.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Forgive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As the loser and the cockroach you of all people should certainly know.
New Clinton joke;

Now that Hillary has retired, Bill does not get around like he use to.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush-43, Cheney and Rumsfeld for what? You wanted a criminal investigation against them, for what? If there was the slightest legal reason to do a criminal investigation, AG Holder would have investigated. But there was no evidence.
Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!
Care to prove it? And don't respond by asking me to prove that more welfare cases are Repub because I didn't say or even hint it. And while you are at it, prove that Dems commit more fraud than Repubs. 20th time I ask you that and again, don't ask me to prove that more Repubs are election fraudsters because I never said that either. And while you're at it, tell us, prove to one and all, that 95% of gun killings are done by criminals.

Do those three for a start. Or is it four? I've lost track of your BS, fabrication, lies and Fox.com hate broadcasting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi ....
Libtard twit can't come up with the answer to the question of we're is the official public and documented confirmation from the hospital listed on Obummers altered BC missing the official Hawaiian state seal....
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmor can't quite comprehend that in the United States birth facts are verified through state departments of health rather than through special new rules made for semi-white presidents.
And a Libtard throws out the race card again. What will you do when there is a real case of race discrimination?
It is like the Little Boy who cried Wolf. He cried wolf several times to get attention and when a real wolf showed up, no one believed him and the wolf ate him up.
Soooo, when should anyone believe you the next time you cry racism?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so Obama is no longer "black". It took you long enough to admit it. Now, why do you think we are racist simply because we disagree with what Obama has said?
Hummm, three misspelled words. Due you no how two use a spell checker? I'm know genius butt eye no how to use a spell checker.
And yet, you're the living proof that spell checker doesn't work or else you've overwhelmed it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

And I bet you Libtards will cry racism when a real black person claims that Obama is a fraud because Obama is half-white?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to prove it? And don't respond by asking me to prove that more welfare cases are Repub because I didn't say or even hint it. And while you are at it, prove that Dems commit more fraud than Repubs. 20th time I ask you that and again, don't ask me to prove that more Repubs are election fraudsters because I never said that either. And while you're at it, tell us, prove to one and all, that 95% of gun killings are done by criminals.
Do those three for a start. Or is it four? I've lost track of your BS, fabrication, lies and Fox.com hate broadcasting.
How many crimes have been committed by people with CCP's? None in Florida so far!
Again, all murders in Jacksonville so far this year are in Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional district. I live in Jacksonville too but I live in Rep. Ted Yoho district.

The 3rd Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ted Yoho (R)
The 4th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ander Crenshaw (R)
The 5th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Corrine Brown (D)
The 6th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ron DeSantis (R)

I wish they has criminal stats for each congressional district but I am sure the Democrats would do their best to stop such stats from being published. I wonder why?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
How did pretend time go today? Did you scare the wits out of big bad President Barack Hussein Obama with your rambling canards?
LOLOLOLOL
Okay?!

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you're the living proof that spell checker doesn't work or else you've overwhelmed it.
Pardonnez-moi, butt what word did I misspell?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhwah Put A Sock In IT..why don't Cha? You can't possibly be comparing the mass murderers and liars (Bushes and Cheney) with the nobel peace prize winner and his vice president now can ya? You are about as psycho as they come!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many crimes have been committed by people with CCP's? None in Florida so far!
Again, all murders in Jacksonville so far this year are in Rep. Corrine Brown's Congressional district. I live in Jacksonville too but I live in Rep. Ted Yoho district.
The 3rd Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ted Yoho (R)
The 4th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ander Crenshaw (R)
The 5th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Corrine Brown (D)
The 6th Cong. Dist. is Rep. Ron DeSantis (R)
I wish they has criminal stats for each congressional district but I am sure the Democrats would do their best to stop such stats from being published. I wonder why?
That is your lame and fake reply to my above and previous numerous posts where I asked for proof of your wild and fantasist assertions? That's it? Do you realise what you look like?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardonnez-moi, butt what word did I misspell?
Je regrette, but I was referring to your prose in general.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi ....
Libtard twit can't come up with the answer to the question of we're is the official public and documented confirmation from the hospital listed on Obummers altered BC missing the official Hawaiian state seal....
<quoted text>
And a Libtard throws out the race card again. What will you do when there is a real case of race discrimination?
It is like the Little Boy who cried Wolf. He cried wolf several times to get attention and when a real wolf showed up, no one believed him and the wolf ate him up.
Soooo, when should anyone believe you the next time you cry racism?
Well its possible that we of the 'Libtard' persuassion leap to the conclusion that you and the other'birthers' here and elsewheres extremely shrill and personal... and indeed pathalogical Hatred of Obama must have a cause rooted far more deeply then 'Disagreeing with something he said'.
And perhaps racial antipathy is not the cause.
It could be you and LRS should just hire some straping Black Rent Boy and pay him to spank you with a belt while he reads aloud to you from 'The Turner Diaries'.
Just get it out of your system....that is unless you already do that on a quarterly basis then nevermind.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 126,021 - 126,040 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 min Frijoles 68,358
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Uzi 67,859
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 455
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••