BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
126,001 - 126,020 of 174,553 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the boy who laughs at the disabled and tortures innocent animals.
And so says the slug who sabotages AF 1, my plane, wants to feed those who stuff him to crocs, decapitates Poopo, but not before stepping on his throat and dreams of shooting children in order to make angels out of them. Sad, so sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo, apologies
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ignorant person that would be you and your party. How many Dems do you know who have signed Groverís pledge?
A DIMs signature is worth even less than his word! Spare us. And come clean with Clownifornia!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Alright you ignorant moronic dweebs ...
Rot in HELL
for ALL I care!
I've been more than nice about this ...
You do NOT know HOW to comprehend a DAMN thing!
Go DOWN with your messiah ...
Your "ignorance" has finally done ME in!
Will not suffer any more of it ;0)
Just remember
"I told you so" ...
Now, methinks me will go "kickstart" the Ol Roadster and take a "spin" ...
Breathe FRESH air for a change!)8~D>
Not gonna be ANYBODY's "whipping post" any longer
This American Lady is headed for FREEDOM ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
South Bound & DOWN
Harley HERE I COME
Naw'leans
Toodles ...
L, I'm headed your way ...
:)
C'mon! Great people, great food and culture unlike anything else in the world. Keep the shiny side up.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And so says the slug who sabotages AF 1, my plane, wants to feed those who stuff him to crocs, decapitates Poopo, but not before stepping on his throat and dreams of shooting children in order to make angels out of them. Sad, so sad.
More of you being a copycat! Imitation, ya know. LOL Try something original.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Howdy, Birfoons.

How did pretend time go today? Did you scare the wits out of big bad President Barack Hussein Obama with your rambling canards?

LOLOLOLOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT SHOULD BE IMPEACHED
Despite the overwhelming evidence and previous Supreme Court cases, the U.S. Supreme Court has refused to address one of the most important issues in our life time: Barry Soetoro's ineligibility to even run for president...
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd574.ht...
I knew that was coming up. Next the call will be to "Impeach Joe Biden" for being vice president to Obama huh?
If any branch needs to be shut down it that dam congress. they are nothing but a bunch of lazy haters sucking up government benefits and not doing what they were elected to do for the people.

toooo much!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
How did pretend time go today? Did you scare the wits out of big bad President Barack Hussein Obama with your rambling canards?
LOLOLOLOL
Go change your Depends, bladder splatter. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that was coming up. Next the call will be to "Impeach Joe Biden" for being vice president to Obama huh?
If any branch needs to be shut down it that dam congress. they are nothing but a bunch of lazy haters sucking up government benefits and not doing what they were elected to do for the people.
toooo much!
Nah, I think old Joe is safe. He's completely harmless! LMAO!
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi... .
Libtard twit can't come up with the answer to the question of we're is the official public and documented confirmation from the hospital listed on Obummers altered BC missing the official Hawaiian state seal....
Cmor can't quite comprehend that in the United States birth facts are verified through state departments of health rather than through special new rules made for semi-white presidents.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi... .
Libtard twit can't come up with the answer to the question of we're is the official public and documented confirmation from the hospital listed on Obummers altered BC missing the official Hawaiian state seal and signatures.
All you did was give the name given on the phony BC. they have never confirmed Obummers claims public or any other was, and Obummer who could easily give them permission to do so, and why wouldn't he when he already claimed it publicly, has not!
You just wasted everyone's time again, going ob four plus years, all you have ever offered is nothing, You still have no answer or excuse for your nazi like zealot behavior for Mien Obummers birth issues! You were over 4.25 years ago!
Toddle off to your Obummer Youth Propogamda meetings, after all just like hitler, you must influence the youth of America to be good little Brain washed obots such as yourself for the created image to continue!
Hitler analogies.
What a deluded retard you are.
The only issues with Obama's Birth are in the fetid imaginations of paranoid hysterics such as your self.
Your wrong.
No matter how much you desperatly want it to be true it NEVER will be.
Rant and rave all you want.
Its to no avail.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
So poopoo can't dispute the proven and undisputed facts so this is the lame answer he came up with to .......
King Obummer has two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
Barry Soetoro was listed as an Indonesian citizen
Barry Soetoro was listed as Muslim
There has been no seen documentation to date of Barry Soetoro being changed back to Barack Obama
There has been no seen documentation to date of Barry Soetoro changing to Barack Obama and from Indonesian to America Citizen.
There is a uncontested document from the school Obama, then listed as Barry Soetoro,, attended in Indonesia that's list Obama as an Indonesian Citizen and his religion as muslim
At the age of 15 Obama living Hawaii obtains a SS# to work, but gets a Connecticut SS#, and also gets a number that is fraudulent, belonging to Harrison J. Bounel.
Barack Obamas Selective Service card is stamped with an altered date stamp.
For 20 years Obama is a member of the Rev, Wrights church of "Hate America" but then denies his evolvement with the church.
Obama and Michel are married at Rev. Wrights church.
His children are baptized at Rev. Wrights church.
Obamas sister claims he was born at a hospital,not listed on his COLB.
Obamas COLB is date stamped 2007, not the date of birth, or even year of birth.
Obamas grandmother in Kenya, in Kenya at the time of his birth, says in a recorded interview, "Yes" she saw him being born.
Hawaii's Gov Ambercrombie says he saw baby Obama at the hospital right after he was born.
Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie recents his statement saying he actually saw him as a small child.
Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie then declares he will find proof Obama was born in Hawaii then admits he could not find any.
Obamas wife declaims in a speech that Kenya is Obamas "Home Country" .
Right before a tell all book on obamas birth issues by Corssi Obama finally releases proof, a computer generated document posted on his website, missing the official Hawaii state seal, and appropriate signatures in stead of showing the "Original" BC. In full. To date that Original document has not been ever shown to the public.
The hospital listed on Obamas BC to date has not confirmed his claims in any public interview by any official from the hospital or by released documentation public or on the Internet.
These are the facts we do know, the ones given by witnesses, and seen in public or recorded interviews and speeches, as well as documentation provided by Obama, these facts are not anything created by birthers! But because as a whole all these issues appear fishy and fraudulent even the Libtard will deny all of it.
COME ON POOPOO EXPLAIN THE LONG LIST OF OBUMMER BIRTH ISSUES/ERRORS
other than your previous lame comment, C'MOR!
But Birthers have no proven and undisputed facts fool...
and you still havent explained why exactly a President of color is obligated to give 'proof' above and beyond previous candidates?
Not that ANY proof would disuade you from the delusion youve invested so much racist angst into.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Alright you ignorant moronic dweebs ...
Rot in HELL
for ALL I care!
I've been more than nice about this ...
You do NOT know HOW to comprehend a DAMN thing!
Go DOWN with your messiah ...
Your "ignorance" has finally done ME in!
Will not suffer any more of it ;0)
Just remember
"I told you so" ...
Now, methinks me will go "kickstart" the Ol Roadster and take a "spin" ...
Breathe FRESH air for a change!)8~D>
Not gonna be ANYBODY's "whipping post" any longer
This American Lady is headed for FREEDOM ...
South Bound & DOWN
Harley HERE I COME
Naw'leans
Toodles ...
L, I'm headed your way ...
:)
Oh face it your gibberish has been countered with facts and the truth and you have no response.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also on Fox News they had an update on the man who hit the small child on the plane because it was crying and the man was also to have called the small child an N-word. Well, the man in question looks to be about 60 y/o and is obviously white and as is the mother of the child. Now the child appears to be of mixed race.
They also said the man had been drinking and had a criminal history and the company he works (worked) for has suspended him.
It is a violation of FAA regulation to board anyone who is intoxicated or to serve alcoholic beverages to someone who is intoxicate. In the year I flew off shore to and from oil platforms I only once denied a passenger because he was intoxicated. He said he was already a few days late reporting for work. I heard a work-boat took him out so what would have been a half-hour helicopter ride turned into an eight hour boat ride.
Fox News.
Gee Rogue!!!!Thats facinating!
What other stuff does Fox News say?
Fool.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? squidnuts Losing it jakeleg? Or, already lost it? LMAO!
You know you seem to be getting a little schizzy and compulsive typing'LMAO' over and over add nauseum...why dont you give your key board a rest?
Your kind of like a four year old who doesnt realize they stopped being funny about sixty times ago.
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These wingers are the biggest cry babies Iíve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it Fít up then whine and moan because itís not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.
It is almost embarasing the utter lack of self insight to the extent that they actaully have NO CLUE how unseemly their cloying self pity is .
(Equaled only by their Gag-Inducing grandiousity)
Beset by 'parasites' on all sides!
The weight of their 'White Man's Burden'*snivel!*
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, it's Bush's fault, it's the republicans fault, it's the rich fault, it's Hilary's fault, everyone is at fault but the man you Libtards voted for twice? Well then who is actually in charge? LOL!
HEIL Mein Obummer!
Hey! You got it right!
It is Bush's fault and the Republicans in Congress.
I noticed you were unable to address Poppo correcting you with facts once again.
Of course facts are anathema to fools such as yourself who have long ago rejected objective reality to live in a fantasy narrative.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Despite the overwhelming evidence and previous Supreme Court cases, the U.S. Supreme Court has refused to address one of the most important issues in our life time: Barry Soetoro's ineligibility to even run for president...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd574.ht...
Impeach the Court? For properly applying the law? What a pathetic moron
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So says the boy who laughs at the disabled and tortures innocent animals.
Poor Puss Boy - feeling tortured because I laugh at you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
toooo much!
And you Libtards wanted to impeach Bush-43, Cheney and Rumsfeld for what? You wanted a criminal investigation against them, for what? If there was the slightest legal reason to do a criminal investigation, AG Holder would have investigated. But there was no evidence.
Yep, you LAZY HATERS sucking up to government benefits. Oh Tootzie, most people of welfare are .... Democrats. Most people of food stamps are .... Democrats! Etc., Etc., Etc.!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,079,520
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 17 min Agree 13
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 20 min Agree 2
Topix is the governments lapdog 25 min Agree 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 26 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min litesong 45,774
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search