BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,300)

Showing posts 125,981 - 126,000 of173,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also on Fox News they had an update on the man who hit the small child on the plane because it was crying and the man was also to have called the small child an N-word. Well, the man in question looks to be about 60 y/o and is obviously white and as is the mother of the child. Now the child appears to be of mixed race.
They also said the man had been drinking and had a criminal history and the company he works (worked) for has suspended him.
It is a violation of FAA regulation to board anyone who is intoxicated or to serve alcoholic beverages to someone who is intoxicate. In the year I flew off shore to and from oil platforms I only once denied a passenger because he was intoxicated. He said he was already a few days late reporting for work. I heard a work-boat took him out so what would have been a half-hour helicopter ride turned into an eight hour boat ride.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and if the NRA had its way, the bum would've been armed when he boarded the plane, with the excuse that this a**hole would be in a position to protect the passengers in case of a hijack. Yup, killing the child would've been a way of protecting them I suppose. Oh, well, another little NRA angel.
Are you okay? I mean, ARE YOU OKAY?!? I did not mention the NRA or guns, so why did you bring it up?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Clearly Stupid!
Agreed, you are so stupid you can not engage in an intellectually honest discussion. Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012):“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”
Guess what that means Rouge. It means that his father's citizenship doesn't matter (in spite of Birfoon fables)
And then it reference other findings which only state "citizen" and not natural born citizen. In other words they did not solve the case, just refused to hear it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess Obumbler shouldn't have run then, huh? Too difficult a task for Obumbler! LMAO
I doubt anyone right or left would argue the difficulty of the task Mr. Liars, but I dont think anyone in their wildest dreams could have imagined the level of obstruction by the 112th.

To hold a meeting on inauguration day for the express purpose of denying this presidents entire mandate is not only undemocratic by its very nature but despicable in its intent.

And what were their rewards for such deceit? An embarrassing loss at the polls and approval ratings lower than a cockroach. So keep up the good work.Youre doing a hell of a job Brownie

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite enough from you tax evader! LMAO
Sorry ignorant person that would be you and your party. How many Dems do you know who have signed Grovers pledge?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, you are so stupid you can not engage in an intellectually honest discussion. Sad, very sad.
I can when I see one. but all I see is cut and paste mumbo jumbo that's dizzying Rogue Dummy. Sad berry berry sad.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppo, did you buy into one of Romper's sovereign citizen fables?
Seems like a natural progression for the ignorant birfoon, but maybe a little time up state will curb his enthusiasm.
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55725683-78...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And then it reference other findings which only state "citizen" and not natural born citizen. In other words they did not solve the case, just refused to hear it.
No - they heard it. They decided you were wrong. You pissed and moaned and whined and failed again

Voeltz v. Obama (2nd suit Florida 2012):“In addition, to the extent that the complaint alleges that President Obama is not a “natural born citizen” even though born int he United States, the Court is in agreement with other courts that have considered this issue, namely, that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purpose, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.[Citations to Wong, Hollander, Ankeny].

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I was just watching Fox News and they said this woman may have voted SIX times during the lasts election. And of course, she is a Democrat.
I have challenged Jacques several times to show me Republicans doing similar voting fraud by he will (or can) not try and find some events. Oh, I did find a few Republicans but for every Republican I found ten or so Democrats.
IMHO, the more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to commit ANY crime. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party but not near as many as are in the Democrat Party. Rogue
Democrat Melowese Richardson has been an official poll worker for the last quarter century and registered thousands of people to vote last year. She candidly admitted to Cincinnatis Channel 9 this week that she voted twice in the last election.
This is how Channel 9&#8242;s website summarized the case:
According to county documents, Richardsons absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature. On Nov. 11, she told an official she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid her absentee ballot would not be counted in time.
Theres absolutely no intent on my part to commit voter fraud, said Richardson....
The boards documents also state that Richardson was allegedly disruptive and hid things from other poll workers on Election Day after another female worker reported she was intimidated by Richardson....
During the investigation it was also discovered that her granddaughter, India Richardson, who was a first time voter in the 2012 election, cast two ballots in November.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/v...
Guess you missed these Rogue.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/03/roxa...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/el-p...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22202...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gop-...

http://americablog.com/2012/09/gop-voter-frau...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)
Fortunately, however, Van Winkles argument soon became moot, when the Fourteenth Amendment granted U.S. citizenship to All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ....[22]
[22] U.S. Const. amend. XIV, 1, cl. 1.
Amendment XIV (1868)
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
[Amendment XII (1804)
After the disputed election of 1800, this amendment required separate designation of presidential and vice presidential candidates, each of whom must meet the same qualifications for eligibility as the president.http://www.senate.go v/civics/constitution_item/con stitution.htm#amdt_14_(1868)]
http://www.aleksandreia.com/2012/06/07/the-in...
Bases "covered" ... ;0)
Covered? What a joke. American Shemale doesn't even know who's on first, or why the work she misquoted has no bearing on her fantasy.

You do know, BirfoonLady, the statement concerning Van Winkle's opinion had nothing to do with the validity of the jus soli rule, explained by Judge Mills, in his dissent excerpted from Amy v. Smith, which was a case that concerned trespass, assault and battery, and false imprisonment.

"Hence I conclude, that
every white person at least, born within the United
States, whether male or female, is, by birth, a citizen,
within the meaning of our constitution; and as
such, has rights secured by it, although born of alien
parents. If this doctrine be not correct the multitudes
who flocked to our shores, at our invitation
after the revolution, have produced among us, on
our own soil, a numerous offspring, composing a
great part of the present generation, who have no
right to office or suffrage, or to hold lands, or remain
among us, if we require them to depart; a doctrine
fraught with fearful consequences indeed."

Judge Mills' statement was never rendered moot, and later in US v. Ark, application of the the jus soli rule could not possibly be limited to white persons only.

What RU smoking?
wojar wrote:
Born in the USA = Natural Born Citizen
It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.James Madison
The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.
Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.
Leake v. Gilchrist, 13 N.C. 73 (N.C. 1829)
Or were Madison, as well as the courts in NC and KY in the 1820s packed with "libtards," planning the eventual destruction of the US?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, however, Van Winkles argument soon became moot, when the Fourteenth Amendment granted U.S. citizenship to All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ....[22]
[22] U.S. Const. amend. XIV, 1, cl. 1.
Amendment XIV (1868)
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
[Amendment XII (1804)
After the disputed election of 1800, this amendment required separate designation of presidential and vice presidential candidates, each of whom must meet the same qualifications for eligibility as the president.http://www.senate.go v/civics/constitution_item/con stitution.htm#amdt_14_(1868)]
http://www.aleksandreia.com/2012/06/07/the-in...
Bases "covered" ... ;0)
Van Winkle? Bases covered?
AL doesn't know who's on first.

Your quote, BirfoonLady has nothing to do with the comment you think you're rebutting.

Sad.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, it's Bush's fault, it's the republicans fault, it's the rich fault, it's Hilary's fault, everyone is at fault but the man you Libtards voted for twice? Well then who is actually in charge? LOL!
HEIL Mein Obummer!
Did I say anything about Bush in my post Cmor? I believe I said the 112th. Was Bush a member do ya think?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

THE U.S. SUPREME COURT SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Despite the overwhelming evidence and previous Supreme Court cases, the U.S. Supreme Court has refused to address one of the most important issues in our life time: Barry Soetoro's ineligibility to even run for president...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd574.ht...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
So libtards can not accept anything that opposes Mien Obummer created fantasy, well what about what we do know, what is not created fantasy, but fact, and documented, and seen
King Obummer has two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
Barry Soetoro was listed as an Indonesian citizen
Barry Soetoro was listed as Muslim
There has been no seen documentation to date of Barry Soetoro being changed back to Barack Obama
There has been no seen documentation to date of Barry Soetoro changing to Barack Obama and from Indonesian to America Citizen.
There is a uncontested document from the school Obama, then listed as Barry Soetoro,, attended in Indonesia that's list Obama as an Indonesian Citizen and his religion as muslim
At the age of 15 Obama living Hawaii obtains a SS# to work, but gets a Connecticut SS#, and also gets a number that is fraudulent, belonging to Harrison J. Bounel.
Barack Obamas Selective Service card is stamped with an altered date stamp.
For 20 years Obama is a member of the Rev, Wrights church of "Hate America" but then denies his evolvement with the church.
Obama and Michel are married at Rev. Wrights church.
His children are baptized at Rev. Wrights church.
Obamas sister claims he was born at a hospital,not listed on his COLB.
Obamas COLB is date stamped 2007, not the date of birth, or even year of birth.
Obamas grandmother in Kenya, in Kenya at the time of his birth, says in a recorded interview, "Yes" she saw him being born.
Hawaii's Gov Ambercrombie says he saw baby Obama at the hospital right after he was born.
Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie recents his statement saying he actually saw him as a small child.
Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie then declares he will find proof Obama was born in Hawaii then admits he could not find any.
Obamas wife declaims in a speech that Kenya is Obamas "Home Country" .
Right before a tell all book on obamas birth issues by Corssi Obama finally releases proof, a computer generated document posted on his website, missing the official Hawaii state seal, and appropriate signatures in stead of showing the "Original" BC. In full. To date that Original document has not been ever shown to the public.
The hospital listed on Obamas BC to date has not confirmed his claims in any public interview by any official from the hospital or by released documentation public or on the Internet.
These are the facts we do know, the ones given by witnesses, and seen in public or recorded interviews and speeches, as well as documentation provided by Obama, these facts are not anything created by birthers! But because as a whole all these issues appear fishy and fraudulent even the Libtard will deny all of it.
You may as well be howling at the moon Cmor. That fishy smell no doubt is emanating from you.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! Clearly Stupid!
Ditto! The unlikely lady always appears to be on cruise control while stopping only briefly to make herself perfectly clear; as if it wasnt already.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
THE U.S. SUPREME COURT SHOULD BE IMPEACHED
Despite the overwhelming evidence and previous Supreme Court cases, the U.S. Supreme Court has refused to address one of the most important issues in our life time: Barry Soetoro's ineligibility to even run for president...
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd574.ht...
"You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet."
ORANGE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE CHARLES MARGINES
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Alright you ignorant moronic dweebs ...
Rot in HELL
for ALL I care!

I've been more than nice about this ...
You do NOT know HOW to comprehend a DAMN thing!

Go DOWN with your messiah ...

Your "ignorance" has finally done ME in!
Will not suffer any more of it ;0)

Just remember
"I told you so" ...

Now, methinks me will go "kickstart" the Ol Roadster and take a "spin" ...

Breathe FRESH air for a change!)8~D>
Not gonna be ANYBODY's "whipping post" any longer

This American Lady is headed for FREEDOM ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

South Bound & DOWN
Harley HERE I COME

Naw'leans

Toodles ...

L, I'm headed your way ...
:)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of I want no part of your closet confused you? I'm sure it hurt your feelings when I rejected your invitation but you need to put on your big boy pants and get over it.(I will just continue to laugh at your lame ass life)
So says the boy who laughs at the disabled and tortures innocent animals.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and if the NRA had its way, the bum would've been armed when he boarded the plane, with the excuse that this a**hole would be in a position to protect the passengers in case of a hijack. Yup, killing the child would've been a way of protecting them I suppose. Oh, well, another little NRA angel.
I think it's pretty well established at this point that jakeleg has visions of killing children. Babies as he calls them. One sick squid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt anyone right or left would argue the difficulty of the task Mr. Liars, but I dont think anyone in their wildest dreams could have imagined the level of obstruction by the 112th.
To hold a meeting on inauguration day for the express purpose of denying this presidents entire mandate is not only undemocratic by its very nature but despicable in its intent.
And what were their rewards for such deceit? An embarrassing loss at the polls and approval ratings lower than a cockroach. So keep up the good work.Youre doing a hell of a job Brownie
Apologies and excuses are worn out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,981 - 126,000 of173,535
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 5 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min the dark lord 1,071,413
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 23 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 26 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 26 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 38 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE