BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,961 - 125,980 of 174,513 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Born in the USA = Natural Born Citizen

“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)

“Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.”
Leake v. Gilchrist, 13 N.C. 73 (N.C. 1829)

Or were Madison, as well as the courts in NC and KY in the 1820s packed with "libtards," planning the eventual destruction of the US?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!
LOL, literally nothing is more pathetic than an internet tough guy. Only the biggest cowards make threats anonymously. And this is not the first time for LRS either. This is a pattern of weak behaviour from a sorry loser who cannot help but get angry when he loses his arse.
LOLOLOLOLOL
Sure there is.....YOU! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm sure Romper does - unless his clown shies KKKreep you out
Nooo, nooo, nooo.....that was your mouth moving yesterday, no one else's!
SHARE THE TRUTH QUICK

Sauk City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

apparently none of the 126,927 people who replied to this post have seen this. probably because they keep taking it down every time it is put back up.. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Born in the USA = Natural Born Citizen
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
“Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.”
Leake v. Gilchrist, 13 N.C. 73 (N.C. 1829)
Or were Madison, as well as the courts in NC and KY in the 1820s packed with "libtards," planning the eventual destruction of the US?

Fortunately, however, Van Winkle’s argument soon became moot, when the Fourteenth Amendment granted U.S. citizenship to “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ....”[22]

[22] U.S. Const. amend. XIV,§ 1, cl. 1.

Amendment XIV (1868)
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

[Amendment XII (1804)
After the disputed election of 1800, this amendment required separate designation of presidential and vice presidential candidates, each of whom must meet the same qualifications for eligibility as the president.http://www.senate.go v/civics/constitution_item/con stitution.htm#amdt_14_(1868)]

http://www.aleksandreia.com/2012/06/07/the-in...

Bases "covered" ... ;0)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nooo, nooo, nooo.....that was your mouth moving yesterday, no one else's!
What part of I want no part of your closet confused you? I'm sure it hurt your feelings when I rejected your invitation but you need to put on your big boy pants and get over it.(I will just continue to laugh at your lame ass life)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)

Fortunately, however, Van Winkle’s argument soon became moot, when the Fourteenth Amendment granted U.S. citizenship to “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ....”[22]

[22] U.S. Const. amend. XIV,§ 1, cl. 1.

Amendment XIV (1868)
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

[Amendment XII (1804)
After the disputed election of 1800, this amendment required separate designation of presidential and vice presidential candidates, each of whom must meet the same qualifications for eligibility as the president.http://www.senate.go v/civics/constitution_item/con stitution.htm#amdt_14_(1868)]

http://www.aleksandreia.com/2012/06/07/the-in...

Bases "covered" ... ;0)
Pathetic. You paste in material with no clue as to what it means

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. You paste in material with no clue as to what it means
As if you dew?
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
What hospital in Hawaii has given public official confirmation or documentation that King Obummers claims are factual and correct?
Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital

Well, that was simple. You just wasted 5 years of your life when all you had to do was ask.

Thread over!!!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree everything about Mien Obummer is a created fable and fantasy!
Just like the German people who followed Hitler to Germany's destruction, too afraid to stand up to the Nazi Party, and dare to speak out against the regime, so goes the libtards and their party, all lies and mistakes are acceptable and excused, in their eyes he is God and "Father" and there is nothing he can do wrong, the very first perfect human being to walk the face of the planet! Remember what they called Hitler, yes they called him Father as well! You people are brain dead and brainwashed tools for a regime mimicking the nazi play book page by page! Enjoy!
And you think, clunker, that you could've posted the above during the Third Reich? LOSER. Not a clue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, it's Bush's fault, it's the republicans fault, it's the rich fault, it's Hilary's fault, everyone is at fault but the man you Libtards voted for twice? Well then who is actually in charge? LOL!
HEIL Mein Obummer!
Hnmm, both Heil and Mein are correct. Now you are a true Nazi brown shirt. You don't have to thank me. But , there is still the "Bruser" (sic) sffair.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

How said an AR-15 does not make a good self defence weapon?

Security Guard Fends Off Armed Hold-up Using An AR-15

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/02/securit...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also on Fox News they had an update on the man who hit the small child on the plane because it was crying and the man was also to have called the small child an N-word. Well, the man in question looks to be about 60 y/o and is obviously white and as is the mother of the child. Now the child appears to be of mixed race.
They also said the man had been drinking and had a criminal history and the company he works (worked) for has suspended him.
It is a violation of FAA regulation to board anyone who is intoxicated or to serve alcoholic beverages to someone who is intoxicate. In the year I flew off shore to and from oil platforms I only once denied a passenger because he was intoxicated. He said he was already a few days late reporting for work. I heard a work-boat took him out so what would have been a half-hour helicopter ride turned into an eight hour boat ride.
Yeah, and if the NRA had its way, the bum would've been armed when he boarded the plane, with the excuse that this a**hole would be in a position to protect the passengers in case of a hijack. Yup, killing the child would've been a way of protecting them I suppose. Oh, well, another little NRA angel.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I was just watching Fox News and they said this woman may have voted SIX times during the lasts election. And of course, she is a Democrat.
I have challenged Jacques several times to show me Republicans doing similar voting fraud by he will (or can) not try and find some events. Oh, I did find a few Republicans but for every Republican I found ten or so Democrats.
IMHO, the more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to commit ANY crime. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party but not near as many as are in the Democrat Party. Rogue
Democrat Melowese Richardson has been an official poll worker for the last quarter century and registered thousands of people to vote last year. She candidly admitted to Cincinnati’s Channel 9 this week that she voted twice in the last election.
This is how Channel 9&#8242;s website summarized the case:
According to county documents, Richardson’s absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature. On Nov. 11, she told an official she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid her absentee ballot would not be counted in time.
“There’s absolutely no intent on my part to commit voter fraud,” said Richardson....
The board’s documents also state that Richardson was allegedly disruptive and hid things from other poll workers on Election Day after another female worker reported she was intimidated by Richardson....
During the investigation it was also discovered that her granddaughter, India Richardson, who was a first time voter in the 2012 election, cast two ballots in November.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/v...
What do you mean you challenged me? I never said Repubs frauded morer or less than the Dems. You wrote : "I have challenged Jacques several times to show me Republicans doing similar voting fraud by he will (or can) not try and find some events. Oh, I did find a few Republicans but for every Republican I found ten or so Democrats". BS. YOU said initially that Dems committed more electoral fraud. I replied "PROVE IT " . You still haven't. I still fail to understand how I should have to prove that Repubs are more electorally-fraudulent since I never claimed it. I did say both sides are probably guilty. As "Oh, I did find a few Republicans but for every Republican I found ten or so Democrats". Would you please, for the 100th time, prove that last statement?
Learn to Read

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>As if you dew?
Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012):“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

Guess what that means Rouge. It means that his father's citizenship doesn't matter (in spite of Birfoon fables)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Braindeadlintards wrote:
So libtards can not accept anything that opposes Mien Obummer created fantasy, well what about what we do know, what is not created fantasy, but fact, and documented, and seen
King Obummer has two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
Barry Soetoro was listed as an Indonesian citizen
Barry Soetoro was listed as Muslim
There has been no seen documentation to date of Barry Soetoro being changed back to Barack Obama
There has been no seen documentation to date of Barry Soetoro changing to Barack Obama and from Indonesian to America Citizen.
There is a uncontested document from the school Obama, then listed as Barry Soetoro,, attended in Indonesia that's list Obama as an Indonesian Citizen and his religion as muslim
At the age of 15 Obama living Hawaii obtains a SS# to work, but gets a Connecticut SS#, and also gets a number that is fraudulent, belonging to Harrison J. Bounel.
Barack Obamas Selective Service card is stamped with an altered date stamp.
For 20 years Obama is a member of the Rev, Wrights church of "Hate America" but then denies his evolvement with the church.
Obama and Michel are married at Rev. Wrights church.
His children are baptized at Rev. Wrights church.
Obamas sister claims he was born at a hospital,not listed on his COLB.
Obamas COLB is date stamped 2007, not the date of birth, or even year of birth.
Obamas grandmother in Kenya, in Kenya at the time of his birth, says in a recorded interview, "Yes" she saw him being born.
Hawaii's Gov Ambercrombie says he saw baby Obama at the hospital right after he was born.
Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie recents his statement saying he actually saw him as a small child.
Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie then declares he will find proof Obama was born in Hawaii then admits he could not find any.
Obamas wife declaims in a speech that Kenya is Obamas "Home Country" .
Right before a tell all book on obamas birth issues by Corssi Obama finally releases proof, a computer generated document posted on his website, missing the official Hawaii state seal, and appropriate signatures in stead of showing the "Original" BC. In full. To date that Original document has not been ever shown to the public.
The hospital listed on Obamas BC to date has not confirmed his claims in any public interview by any official from the hospital or by released documentation public or on the Internet.
These are the facts we do know, the ones given by witnesses, and seen in public or recorded interviews and speeches, as well as documentation provided by Obama, these facts are not anything created by birthers! But because as a whole all these issues appear fishy and fraudulent even the Libtard will deny all of it.
It's "Mein", not "Mien". Be a good Nazi now and do try to spell your Hitler rallying cries correctly.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hey my lil chic-a-dee ...
I've NEVER said he wasn't born in Hawaii ...
Even IF he was he can ONLY be a "citizen" ...
NOT
A natural born one ...
Because it takes TWO
to BE a "NBC" ...
&
to Tango ...
TWO ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Tango ...
BACK then[in the "DARK Ages" as you libTARDS call it]it was ILLEGAL to marry "out of your Race" in the US ...
Thus illegitimate ... Possibility ...*[miscegenation]
Illegitimate IF unmarried "even" ...**[bastard]
Either way ... He's illegitimate & ineligible ...
plus an ineligible prez ...
***usurping
NOT a "natural born" citizen of The United States of America ...!!!
miscegenation
1. the interbreeding of members of different races.
2. cohabitation or marriage between a man and woman of different races, especially, in the U.S., between a Negro and a white person.
3. the mixing or mixture of races by interbreeding.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miscegenatio...
bas·tard (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard
usurping
u·surp (y-sűrp,-zűrp)
v. u·surped, u·surp·ing, u·surps
v.tr.
1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force or without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.
2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.
3. To take the place of (another) without legal authority; supplant.
v.intr.
To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/usurp
THUS:
Hundreds, if not Thousands of CORRUPT officials.
Do "I" make myself perfectly CLEAR ...???...!
NO. You said in a previous post he was a British citizen. Now you say he may have been born in Hawaii from an American mother. So, you do believe that Hawaii was a British colony in 1961. Your ignorance and treachery as unsurpassed, American er hmm Prava Lady.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sadly wrote "We are his
children. He feeds us. Protects us"
Er, was He asleep at the switch at Newtown? How did he protect those 20 children, those 20 little angels of his? Not to mtnion the 6 adults?
So, He made 20 angels. How quaint. How nice. How heavenly. We should rejoice and make more angels, why, recruit those gun nuts with the assault weapons and ask them to gun down every pre-puberty child in the country, make more angels.
Why did they give him the guns? Why was Adam this ill?
What is the purpose of killing someone? They hurt him?
Evil. Dumb.
Why didn't he kill the Principal and the front office?
We all went to school. We know what dogs they all are.
A Principal thinks he can paddle a child? Jail!
The children go to school to study.
I never made my children go to school. I always knew
what was there. I didn't care.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hey my lil chic-a-dee ...
I've NEVER said he wasn't born in Hawaii ...
Even IF he was he can ONLY be a "citizen" ...
NOT
A natural born one ...
Because it takes TWO
to BE a "NBC" ...
&
to Tango ...
TWO ...
Tango ...
BACK then[in the "DARK Ages" as you libTARDS call it]it was ILLEGAL to marry "out of your Race" in the US ...
Thus illegitimate ... Possibility ...*[miscegenation]
Illegitimate IF unmarried "even" ...**[bastard]
Either way ... He's illegitimate & ineligible ...
plus an ineligible prez ...
***usurping
NOT a "natural born" citizen of The United States of America ...!!!
miscegenation
1. the interbreeding of members of different races.
2. cohabitation or marriage between a man and woman of different races, especially, in the U.S., between a Negro and a white person.
3. the mixing or mixture of races by interbreeding.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miscegenatio...
bas·tard (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard
usurping
u·surp (y-sűrp,-zűrp)
v. u·surped, u·surp·ing, u·surps
v.tr.
1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force or without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.
2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.
3. To take the place of (another) without legal authority; supplant.
v.intr.
To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/usurp
THUS:
Hundreds, if not Thousands of CORRUPT officials.
Do "I" make myself perfectly CLEAR ...???...!
Yup! Clearly Stupid!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Also on Fox News they had an update on the man who hit the small child on the plane because it was crying and the man was also to have called the small child an N-word. Well, the man in question looks to be about 60 y/o and is obviously white and as is the mother of the child. Now the child appears to be of mixed race.
They also said the man had been drinking and had a criminal history and the company he works (worked) for has suspended him.
It is a violation of FAA regulation to board anyone who is intoxicated or to serve alcoholic beverages to someone who is intoxicate. In the year I flew off shore to and from oil platforms I only once denied a passenger because he was intoxicated. He said he was already a few days late reporting for work. I heard a work-boat took him out so what would have been a half-hour helicopter ride turned into an eight hour boat ride.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and if the NRA had its way, the bum would've been armed when he boarded the plane, with the excuse that this a**hole would be in a position to protect the passengers in case of a hijack. Yup, killing the child would've been a way of protecting them I suppose. Oh, well, another little NRA angel.
Are you okay? I mean, ARE YOU OKAY?!? I did not mention the NRA or guns, so why did you bring it up?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,079,077
Amy 7-24 51 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs