BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,941 - 125,960 of 177,385 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp

Chicago, IL

#142932 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there
Well, you can only be born in one hospital. So technically, you're 99.9% right. I guess that makes your post the most true thing you've ever said in your sad life.
Amabo

Chicago, IL

#142933 Feb 17, 2013
I am Obama's identical twin. When we were born my father split us up and sent one (Barack) to USA and kept me in a hut in an African desert. I have been in this damn hot hut for many years now. Place is full of s**t.

Yesterday a group of white men in black suits and sunglasses came in a helicopter and tried to grab me. I got away and have since been able to return under cover of darkness last night to my hot hut.

I write to you now as I learned these were CIA agents and they pursue to substitute me for the President. I am to push through a communist agenda disguised as a Republican agenda.[I am to change party affiliation first.]

In the hut next to me is a tall black babe that looks exactly like the wife ofmby brother. I have seen them both in pictures on my Philco tv (I have power from my generator which I run by burning camel fat). I think she would go with me to your white house (which I would have painted a cool purple color with black trim).

I now know my evil father was in league with the US government for this takeover of North America (including Canada). I LOVE MY HUT!

I do not want to leave this beautiful desert to run the evil USA government! I know know mt father was an evil man and my brother is his pawn. Please help me!

If you will send $10,000,000.00 to my bank in Nigeria, I will ship $100,000,000.00 worth of gold to the account you designate in USA. Plus I will add in an authentic copy of our AFRICAN birth certificate. We have only one as Barack and I were born joined at the end of the end of our big toes (his right, my left). The only way to tell us apart is by study of the foot on which there is a scar at the end of the big toe (as we were surgically detached). I will send a copy of a digitally enhanced picture of my left foot for further verification, and identification if I am ultimately force to take power in the USA.

Please help me with the $100,000,000.00 or any other donation you very intelligent and perceptive people, who hate my brother as I do, can send.[Money orders are fine.]

Finally, please forward this information to Rush, Mr. Hannity, brother Bill O., etc. All fighters for truth and right thinking unite. I MUST STAY IN THIS HUT![Please include a window A/C unit with the American $'s.]

Your soul brother in the fight for liberation,

Amabo
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142934 Feb 17, 2013
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you can only be born in one hospital. So technically, you're 99.9% right. I guess that makes your post the most true thing you've ever said in your sad life.
I nominate this post for "dumbest of the year". LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142935 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's already started. In full force too. Clown LRS, the original "clownstopper" , stated that he was clownstopping one and all, including Poppo's throat in preparation for guillotining him.
Oh, I found the following gem from yesterday. Of course, loser LRS denied he ever wrote it, dared me to post it,(will now write that I have time to lose) and will claim that when I reminded him that he did, I said he`d stomp down on Poppo`s throat instead of putting his feet down on his throat. Here it is, with an even better <denied> one to come :
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Don`t we just love that reply?
Edited it out, eh, Mr Liars. How mature. Caught once more in his incessant lying, has a new twist, cut and no paste.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142936 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! LMAO!!!
Again, cut and no paste. Birfoon birther, yup, if yu didn't exist, we would have to invent you and thenm be damned to hell.

You can't erase my reply and your quote. How childish and dumb can you be? Is it even remotely possible? A grown man whoi still thinks Romney is flying AF 1?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142937 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justify it jakeleg! That's right, go ahead! Justify it! LMAO!!!
So you can cut and NOT paste it? I've seen liars, all kinds, but you are the Sovereign.
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp

Chicago, IL

#142938 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate this post for "dumbest of the year". LOL
Oh yeah, you're right. Silly me. I forgot Obama was part of the Pegasus teleportation/time travel program, so he could've been born in multiple hospitals.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142939 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's already started. In full force too. Clown LRS, the original "clownstopper" , stated that he was clownstopping one and all, including Poppo's throat in preparation for guillotining him.
Oh, I found the following gem from yesterday. Of course, loser LRS denied he ever wrote it, dared me to post it,(will now write that I have time to lose) and will claim that when I reminded him that he did, I said he`d stomp down on Poppo`s throat instead of putting his feet down on his throat. Here it is, with an even better <denied> one to come :
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Edited it out, eh, Mr Liars. How mature. Caught once more in his incessant lying, has a new twist, cut and no paste.
jakeleg, you just continue to become more and more warped. Really. You are sick but still one big SPUDMUFFIN! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142940 Feb 17, 2013
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you're right. Silly me. I forgot Obama was part of the Pegasus teleportation/time travel program, so he could've been born in multiple hospitals.
Nah, it was just a really dumb post. LMAO CLS
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142941 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can cut and NOT paste it? I've seen liars, all kinds, but you are the Sovereign.
What in the world are you talking about? squidnuts Losing it jakeleg? Or, already lost it? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142942 Feb 17, 2013
I was just watching Fox News and they said this woman may have voted SIX times during the lasts election. And of course, she is a Democrat.
I have challenged Jacques several times to show me Republicans doing similar voting fraud by he will (or can) not try and find some events. Oh, I did find a few Republicans but for every Republican I found ten or so Democrats.
IMHO, the more Liberal you are, the more likely you are to commit ANY crime. Yes, we have some Liberals in the Republican Party but not near as many as are in the Democrat Party. Rogue

Democrat Melowese Richardson has been an official poll worker for the last quarter century and registered thousands of people to vote last year. She candidly admitted to Cincinnatiís Channel 9 this week that she voted twice in the last election.

This is how Channel 9&#8242;s website summarized the case:

According to county documents, Richardsonís absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature. On Nov. 11, she told an official she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid her absentee ballot would not be counted in time.

ďThereís absolutely no intent on my part to commit voter fraud,Ē said Richardson....

The boardís documents also state that Richardson was allegedly disruptive and hid things from other poll workers on Election Day after another female worker reported she was intimidated by Richardson....

During the investigation it was also discovered that her granddaughter, India Richardson, who was a first time voter in the 2012 election, cast two ballots in November.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340174/v...

Location hidden

#142943 Feb 17, 2013
Also on Fox News they had an update on the man who hit the small child on the plane because it was crying and the man was also to have called the small child an N-word. Well, the man in question looks to be about 60 y/o and is obviously white and as is the mother of the child. Now the child appears to be of mixed race.
They also said the man had been drinking and had a criminal history and the company he works (worked) for has suspended him.
It is a violation of FAA regulation to board anyone who is intoxicated or to serve alcoholic beverages to someone who is intoxicate. In the year I flew off shore to and from oil platforms I only once denied a passenger because he was intoxicated. He said he was already a few days late reporting for work. I heard a work-boat took him out so what would have been a half-hour helicopter ride turned into an eight hour boat ride.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#142946 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!

LOL, literally nothing is more pathetic than an internet tough guy. Only the biggest cowards make threats anonymously. And this is not the first time for LRS either. This is a pattern of weak behaviour from a sorry loser who cannot help but get angry when he loses his arse.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Location hidden

#142949 Feb 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>All hospitals have denied....so your a liar as well as delusional?
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they a liar? Please prove him/her wrong! What hospital in Hawaii has given public official confirmation or documentation that King Obummers claims are factual and correct? Please give us a link, many have tried, but they all fail finding it, even the Hawaii Gov. gave up finding any proof, so please enlighten us. Or are you like one of those stupid gullible libtards that think everything that Mien Obummer says is the truth! LOL!
Yep, Libtards believe that everyone believes me.
Learn to Read

United States

#142951 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, come on tell us why it is again you want to hid in the closets of the disabled? First you spew stupid, and answer it with more stupid! That makes you........what.........STUPID !
Sorry CMor. Birfoons are the most disabled people I know. I want no part of your closet
Learn to Read

United States

#142952 Feb 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry CMor. Birfoons are the most disabled people I know. I want no part of your closet
But I'm sure Romper does - unless his clown shies KKKreep you out
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142954 Feb 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These wingers are the biggest cry babies Iíve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it Fít up then whine and moan because itís not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.
I know...right? Cry and whine all the time. That's in part because of their rearing. Some white parents don't believe in beating their children and now we have to deal with the same crap because they were never made to shut up when they were small. Unlike those unfit parents however, the real world is going to whip those asses till they're raw!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142955 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shitalaki,
Well there it is! Nazi like threats that their "Father" himself will hang anyone who apposes Mien Obummer!
Mien Obummer must be paying you well to threaten to hang Americans practicing freedom of speech!
Wow you really love the constitution!
Carefully, eventually even Hitler would turn on those who were faithful followers!
Because you're "Brain Dead" Imma leave that alone. It'd be like talking to a corpse!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142957 Feb 17, 2013
Hey my lil chic-a-dee ...
I've NEVER said he wasn't born in Hawaii ...
Even IF he was he can ONLY be a "citizen" ...
NOT
A natural born one ...

Because it takes TWO
to BE a "NBC" ...
&
to Tango ...

TWO ...

Tango ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BACK then[in the "DARK Ages" as you libTARDS call it]it was ILLEGAL to marry "out of your Race" in the US ...

Thus illegitimate ... Possibility ...*[miscegenation]
Illegitimate IF unmarried "even" ...**[bastard]

Either way ... He's illegitimate & ineligible ...
plus an ineligible prez ...
***usurping

NOT a "natural born" citizen of The United States of America ...!!!

miscegenation
1. the interbreeding of members of different races.
2. cohabitation or marriage between a man and woman of different races, especially, in the U.S., between a Negro and a white person.
3. the mixing or mixture of races by interbreeding.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miscegenatio...

bas∑tard (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard

usurping
u∑surp (y-sŻrp,-zŻrp)
v. u∑surped, u∑surp∑ing, u∑surps
v.tr.
1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force or without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.
2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.
3. To take the place of (another) without legal authority; supplant.
v.intr.
To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/usurp

THUS:
Hundreds, if not Thousands of CORRUPT officials.

Do "I" make myself perfectly CLEAR ...???...!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#142958 Feb 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you do knot no the definition of plagiarism! I did a Google search and I could not find out who the author was. Why don't YOU tell us who the author was!!!
pla∑gia∑rism [pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...
There he goes, prolonging the agony of stupidity. Rouge cannot understand a straightforward definition and is hoist by his own petard.

When I was in middle school I learned how to cite an unknown or anonymous author as unknown or anonymous.

In other words, the way to credit the original author when the name is not known is to simply state the fact, or say something like, "I found this joke on the net."

However, when you state something without attribution, you are plagiarizing.

UR a nine-year old in an old man's body. Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?
Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.
How can anyone be so utterly stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 22 min 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,934
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 299
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,230
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••