BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,297)

Showing posts 125,921 - 125,940 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Puss Pollock, you asked, "do you want to save Amrerica"? Save it from what? I mean with your fake messiah "Obumbler" in charge there can't be anything wrong, correct? Save it from what then? LMAO
And really, why is such a famous person (LMAO) like yourself hanging out on Topix? LMAO! How come your other famous buddies don't come on here yet you do? HaHaHa You take after your master, boy; a fraud just like the Obumbler!!! WHAT-A-LOSER-CLOWN!
I was well known, but not famous now. Nevertheless, I was acknowledged recently in a top journal. I had the idea that sparked a discovery. Armchair science on my part. I discovered the essential idea by searching free internet databases! Cruisin' the human genome database and plant databases.

I was having a BLAST. But you wouldn't know what that means.

Look it up on Google, moron. BLAST.

Hee hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to tell stories?
I once went to a farm, a beginning grad student, and picked up freshly slaughtered livers.
I took them to the laboratory and homogenized them and analyzed them for a certain enzyme activity.
The activity registered ZERO.
My boss, who recently retired as one of the most distinguished enzymologists in the world, was disappointed and told me to throw the homogenate out.
I hypothesized that there was a certain membrane-bound enzyme interfering with the assay and suggested ultracentrifugation of the homogenate followed by re-assay.
I got lucky. BINGO!
Two years later I had my first paper in the foremost biochemistry journal in the WORLD.
Last August, a paper published in the same foremost journal, by two teams of scientists from top universities thanked me for the hint I gave them that led to their latest discovery (in the same field as my first paper.) The work also was the meat of a Ph. D. dissertation of a student who is now making her way in the world of science.
I suggested a clever idea, and six years later discovery was published, after years and hundreds of thousands of dollars materials and labor at two major universities investigating human disease processes. Thanks for the acknowledgement, H., it's posted on the door of my lab.
Meanwhile Rouge babbles on about diesel fuel and helicopters on topix.
How sad.
Do you want to save America?
Get competitive. Science and technology are the future.
Work hard, study hard, and learn hard.
And quit whining about foreigners eating your lunch. They're eating your lunch while you're snoozing, losers.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Hail, Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother
of God, pray for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death. Amen.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now, a pencil-necked, zit-faced, brainwashed loser is no one to be using a Dirty Harry line. HaHaHa! I'll make your day puss! Feelin' lucky punk? LMAO
I'm sure you will in your fantasies.
Jaques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the differences between F-16A/B/C/D??? How about the up grades? How about the missiles? You do know that without missiles and bullets, a fleet of F-16's are just very expensive flying clubs, don't you?
Now, the question is, did R. Reagan violate any law in Iran-Contra? And the answer is no!!! Did Obama violate any law in Fast and Furious? Probably not. But bad guys got weapons because federal agents turned a blind eye. So what if R. Reagan did? You don't see how you are being hypocritical, do you?
<quoted text>
I was indifferent as I know the big difference between Egyptian and Israel Air Forces is the pilots and the Israeli pilots are some of the very best in the world. Yes, even better than our military pilots.
Oh "Jaques", are you having problems spelling your own name?
The biggest difference is that the F-16A/B has the same engines as the F-15A/B and the F-16C/D has the same engine as the F-15C/D.
The A and C model of both the F-15 and F-16 are single seat where as the B and D are dual seat.
Then come block numbers with Block 70 being the last production models. We are giving the Egyptian Block 56 models made in 1998.
Yes, I typoed my name. But are you sure you want to get into a spelling contest with me? BTW, and does this happen to yuo? I somehow lose Topix, starts with a warning that programme is gonna close and poof, it disappears. No big deal, I just click back into Topix but half the time, my name is gone, I have to re-type it in. And yeah, will even typo my own name at times.

Rogue, don't school me on airplane types. I know them.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that R. Reagan or Willaims Casey had any prior knowledge much less supported it?
What evidence do you have that we sold missiles to Iran? Israel did. And the Hawk missiles they were sold were out of date and obsolete versions. Just like the F-16 Obama is selling to Egypt.
Look here
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/fe...

http://www.brown.edu/Research/Understanding_t...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I was well known, but not famous now. Nevertheless, I was acknowledged recently in a top journal. I had the idea that sparked a discovery. Armchair science on my part. I discovered the essential idea by searching free internet databases! Cruisin' the human genome database and plant databases.
I was having a BLAST. But you wouldn't know what that means.
Look it up on Google, moron. BLAST.
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
It was all just one of your very twisted delusions. You've had this same delusion so often that now, you believe it! LMAO loser skintag

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Sheila Jackson Lee: I’m a “Freed Slave”
Posted on February 15, 2013
Do you know there is a freed slave serving in Congress? Grab audio sound bite number seven. Yep. There is a freed slave serving in the US House right now. A freed, f-r-e-e-d, slave is serving right now in the House of Representatives. Just to show you that slavery is still alive and kicking, we have a freed slave.
We’re trying to find out who owned and who sold Sheila Jackson Lee and what they got for her. She said on the floor of the House of Representatives … she was standing there as a freed slave because this Congress came together. I didn’t think they were coming together at all. She talked about the Congress during Lincoln, but anyway, she’s a freed slave. Somebody had to own her, and we don’t know who.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/sheila-ja...
Asperger children do not understand the concept of metaphor.

Yawn.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you will in your fantasies.
Bet on it!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Adam Lanza was an Asperger case, like you, Rouge.

They don't understand metaphorical speech, and they shouldn't have guns.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Wonder
WHY
lamestreamedia

ISN'T
ALL
over
THIS
???

Today!
even ...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all just one of your very twisted delusions. You've had this same delusion so often that now, you believe it! LMAO loser skintag
Dream on, Mr. Laughs Like Hyena.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
Adam Lanza was an Asperger case, like you, Rouge.
They don't understand metaphorical speech, and they shouldn't have guns.
Stomp those wittle feeties and flail those arms about. Don't forget to clinch those wittle fists and turn red in the face! LMAO! geekboi

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Puss Pollock, you asked, "do you want to save Amrerica"? Save it from what? I mean with your fake messiah "Obumbler" in charge there can't be anything wrong, correct? Save it from what then? LMAO
And really, why is such a famous person (LMAO) like yourself hanging out on Topix? LMAO! How come your other famous buddies don't come on here yet you do? HaHaHa You take after your master, boy; a fraud just like the Obumbler!!! WHAT-A-LOSER-CLOWN!
Asked and answered:

And quit whining about foreigners eating your lunch. They're eating your lunch while you're snoozing, losers.

Does that answer your stupid question?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to tell stories?
I once went to a farm, a beginning grad student, and picked up freshly slaughtered livers.
I took them to the laboratory and homogenized them and analyzed them for a certain enzyme activity.
The activity registered ZERO.
My boss, who recently retired as one of the most distinguished enzymologists in the world, was disappointed and told me to throw the homogenate out.
I hypothesized that there was a certain membrane-bound enzyme interfering with the assay and suggested ultracentrifugation of the homogenate followed by re-assay.
I got lucky. BINGO!
Two years later I had my first paper in the foremost biochemistry journal in the WORLD.
Last August, a paper published in the same foremost journal, by two teams of scientists from top universities thanked me for the hint I gave them that led to their latest discovery (in the same field as my first paper.) The work also was the meat of a Ph. D. dissertation of a student who is now making her way in the world of science.
I suggested a clever idea, and six years later discovery was published, after years and hundreds of thousands of dollars materials and labor at two major universities investigating human disease processes. Thanks for the acknowledgement, H., it's posted on the door of my lab.
Meanwhile Rouge babbles on about diesel fuel and helicopters on topix.
How sad.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

the world could've ended today if only russia mistakenly launched a nute attack in response to that meteorite that hit them. some rogue 2x4 muskovite with the mind-set of FOXs hannity said that the USA was behind that flash and boom attack. boy oh boy, even FOX can't top that/

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomp those wittle feeties and flail those arms about. Don't forget to clinch those wittle fists and turn red in the face! LMAO! geekboi
Huh?

It was your buddy Rouge who had his panties in a wad because he didn't understand metaphor.

Please learn to read!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Asperger children do not understand the concept of metaphor.
Yawn.
Asperger children are traumatized children. They live in
fear. Healing is a process. Time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered:
Does that answer your stupid question?
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't even touch on the subject. Par for you though.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
It was your buddy Rouge who had his panties in a wad because he didn't understand metaphor.
Please learn to read!
The post was intended for you, naturally. Tantrum King! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Huh? RU on drugs? RU on LSD? Oh, can't forget, "Grow up". Ramblings from a well-known scientist? HaHaHa! I think not. skintag
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Asperger children are traumatized children. They live in
fear. Healing is a process. Time.
traumatized by whom? too late for the process to start over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,921 - 125,940 of167,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 58 min nolovecity74 5
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••