BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,921 - 125,940 of 174,623 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jingle time. WHAT-A-SICKO! You're seriously off the deep end bud. Seek help, you need it. squid
Fool. I just extrapolated on what your religious idiots mouthed, to wit, that the killer created 20 angels. You didn't get it. And is it not true, confirming such insane words, that by killing all children now, you save a lot of them from certain damnation if they reach adulthood? Yes, sarcasm, wit, and parable-like statements are not things you understand "too good" (LRS parlance, tm reg'd).

I'm not armed, and have no desire to kill anyone, particularly children, Clownstomper. But you do. You look for an excuse to use those weapons of yours, and are disappointed daily that there is no real opportunity, or excuse to do so. You would prey on the weak, making sure they cannot retaliate, old, infirm people, weak specimens, children. Your putrid maggot-filled garbage self has made you a hermit, left you alone, even dogs won't pee on you.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you do knot no the definition of plagiarism! I did a Google search and I could not find out who the author was. Why don't YOU tell us who the author was!!!
pla∑gia∑rism [pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...
What the hell is http://dictionary.reference.com/ ? You don't even have a real dictionary. By that, I mean in book form. Something authoritative, like Webster, Oxford.

Cut the crap, just add, at the end of your redneck joke,: SOURCE : "Google.", "Mein Kampf", who knows? Now, is that so hard?
Learn to Read

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "I've been clownstomped" if I've ever heard one! Remain seated on the porch. LMAO

Yes, the loser firmly believes that by replying to intelligent posts with abuse and profanity-laced languages he has the upper hand, has scored points. He is of course disillusional as he is swayed by his ignorant birther birfoon ilk who applaud his every expletive deleted.

Truth is, he's the one who came up with the original "clownstomping". What he means is HE is the clown, with his big shoes, stomping all over the place except on his intended target. What a joke, what a loser, how it must suck to be him.
Much like Mitt Nd Oily, Romper has declared victory. Now of course the facts don't support this declaration - which is why Birfistan comes complete with it's own alternate reality.
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Howdy, Birfoons.

Best of luck playing pretend today.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Xcaliber, but that just wonít fly. Bush put a couple of trillion tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar prescription drug program on the credit card which were all policy dictates. Just as Timothy McVeigh will always be responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush will always be responsible for the 2008 crash.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/janetdaley/...
So while you may personally believe ďitís Bushís fault ďis no longer in vogue the majority of the public still begs to differ. Obama may very well be responsible for a slow recovery but who would know?
The Republicans have blocked everything heís proposed yet have done nothing on their own to create a single job; or anything else for that matter. Admittedly their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and since that failed I suppose plan B is to assume they won the election.
It would noteworthy enough that the 112th was the most unproductive congress in US history, but these bums were not just unproductive they were counterproductive. So please give us a break with your whining loser right wing bull shit and move on to the next new invented crisis.
Well, I guess Obumbler shouldn't have run then, huh? Too difficult a task for Obumbler! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These wingers are the biggest cry babies Iíve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it Fít up then whine and moan because itís not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.
That's quite enough from you tax evader! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to remember idiotard. "And not subject to any foreign power". See how easy that is? LOL skintag
Why don`t you read? She conceded he was born in Hawaii under British rule. He/she (AL) thinks that Hawaii was a British colony in 1961 or a foreign country. She`s so like you, hasn`t a clue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "I've been clownstomped" if I've ever heard one! Remain seated on the porch. LMAO
<quoted text>
Yes, the loser firmly believes that by replying to intelligent posts with abuse and profanity-laced languages he has the upper hand, has scored points. He is of course disillusional as he is swayed by his ignorant birther birfoon ilk who applaud his every expletive deleted.
Truth is, he's the one who came up with the original "clownstomping". What he means is HE is the clown, with his big shoes, stomping all over the place except on his intended target. What a joke, what a loser, how it must suck to be him.
This BS comes from jakeleg, who yesterday was rambling on and on about killing babies. Sicko! You're warped jakeleg.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. I just extrapolated on what your religious idiots mouthed, to wit, that the killer created 20 angels. You didn't get it. And is it not true, confirming such insane words, that by killing all children now, you save a lot of them from certain damnation if they reach adulthood? Yes, sarcasm, wit, and parable-like statements are not things you understand "too good" (LRS parlance, tm reg'd).
I'm not armed, and have no desire to kill anyone, particularly children, Clownstomper. But you do. You look for an excuse to use those weapons of yours, and are disappointed daily that there is no real opportunity, or excuse to do so. You would prey on the weak, making sure they cannot retaliate, old, infirm people, weak specimens, children. Your putrid maggot-filled garbage self has made you a hermit, left you alone, even dogs won't pee on you.
That's right jakeleg, justify it! loser
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
Best of luck playing pretend today.
Oh, it's already started. In full force too. Clown LRS, the original "clownstopper" , stated that he was clownstopping one and all, including Poppo's throat in preparation for guillotining him.

Oh, I found the following gem from yesterday. Of course, loser LRS denied he ever wrote it, dared me to post it,(will now write that I have time to lose) and will claim that when I reminded him that he did, I said he`d stomp down on Poppo`s throat instead of putting his feet down on his throat. Here it is, with an even better <denied> one to come :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

NB : guillotining = decapitating. Just so there is no confusion.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! I think jaques offalot got a bit heated. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Here`s another gem which LRS NEVER WROTE :

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, born and forever loser wants AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts, my plane to have something go wrong, wants to give boat rides with strange sea "things" that are supposedly dangerous, wants to decapitate Poppo and now, he wants to go down on Wojar's throat, and with a gang seeing as you are a coward.
Hey, loser, this is a forum, and when you get whupped, you take it like a man, you don't threaten to kill. Elementary schoolyard threats against your superiors is not nice, little boy.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, nothing wrong with wishing!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Don`t we just love that reply?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's already started. In full force too. Clown LRS, the original "clownstopper" , stated that he was clownstopping one and all, including Poppo's throat in preparation for guillotining him.
Oh, I found the following gem from yesterday. Of course, loser LRS denied he ever wrote it, dared me to post it,(will now write that I have time to lose) and will claim that when I reminded him that he did, I said he`d stomp down on Poppo`s throat instead of putting his feet down on his throat. Here it is, with an even better <denied> one to come :
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's quite enough from you tax evader! LMAO
Poppo, did you buy into one of Romper's sovereign citizen fables?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don`t you read? She conceded he was born in Hawaii under British rule. He/she (AL) thinks that Hawaii was a British colony in 1961 or a foreign country. She`s so like you, hasn`t a clue.
Justify it jakeleg! That's right, go ahead! Justify it! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

jakeleg, are you like Can't Learn Shyt and enjoy torturing animals and laughing at the disabled? Thought so. Uh-oh, jingle time, WHAT-A-SPUDMUFFIN!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Don`t we just love that reply?
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! I just love the way you buttflaps can dish it out but you can't take it at all! That makes you a wuss. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 3 min RACE 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,079,862
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min truth 48,904
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min PEllen 97,531
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 67,940
Abby July 25, 2014 23 min PEllen 1
Amy 7-24 45 min Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••