BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,296)

Showing posts 125,901 - 125,920 of173,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhaha*Gasp*Its just SOOOOO hilarious when you call him 'Obummer' man its just as much a KNEESLAPPER the 780th time you do as it was the first!!!!
You Delusional Tea Bagging Lops are SUCH wits!!!!!
Obama belongs in the Brig awaiting Hanging for treason!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't want to help the economy,he wants to punish the people that won't vote for him and his radical left wing policies. Every time Obama pushes any of his left wing principles it hurts our country. It is hard to say "principles",since Obama has none.
Like what Frank? The congressional Republicans have erected a fairly sturdy firewall and have pretty much controlled the agenda the last two years so what left wing policies might you be referencing.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Republicans said Bush didn't crash the economy; rather, unscrupulous bankers and Wall Street greed did--but Libs said, "But Bush is the President!"
Well, now Obama is the President!
Got it?!
I have to say one thing though, apparently the slogan, "It's Bush's fault!" is no longer in vogue. The new Lib slogan is, "It's white corporate America's fault!
Libs will say anything to shun responsibility and not even blink in the face of proof that they are obvious liars and hypocrites.
Sorry Xcaliber, but that just won’t fly. Bush put a couple of trillion tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar prescription drug program on the credit card which were all policy dictates. Just as Timothy McVeigh will always be responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush will always be responsible for the 2008 crash.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/janetdaley/...

So while you may personally believe “it’s Bush’s fault “is no longer in vogue the majority of the public still begs to differ. Obama may very well be responsible for a slow recovery but who would know?

The Republicans have blocked everything he’s proposed yet have done nothing on their own to create a single job; or anything else for that matter. Admittedly their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and since that failed I suppose plan B is to assume they won the election.

It would noteworthy enough that the 112th was the most unproductive congress in US history, but these bums were not just unproductive they were counterproductive. So please give us a break with your whining loser right wing bull shit and move on to the next new invented crisis.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>Just what the disabled want, you hiding in their closets! Dear God!
Poor CMor. Another mentally challenged Birfoon. Is anyone more mentally disabled than a Birfer?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "I've been clownstomped" if I've ever heard one! Remain seated on the porch. LMAO
Well at least we can agree that you're a clown
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>The Birfoons here continue to entertain the rest of us rational Americans. Their posts provide me with laughs, but I am so sorry to read how there are so many stupid citizens like LRS out there. I agree that we need to pray for our country, to protect America from the Right Wing Nut Jobs. My condolences to you LTR, & the last remaining Conservatives who aren't idiots. America still needs at least 2 healthy parties. I hope the GOP will learn from this, rather than become extinct. But it's not looking too good right now, if one judges from the posts here.

I know that Birthers are just so sad to hear that the economy is doing better. I think that they know that THEY are like the dinosaurs who couldn't adapt to the changing universe, & will go down because of their own lack of abilities. The next asteriod that hits Earth won't have to hit America to do harm. The Birthers have already shown how they're part of the dead & can't function in the 21st century.

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
Good to hear from you - and please remember - no matter how often Puff Windbaugh claims it there is nothing conservative about today's TPublican party or these Birfoons
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there:
http://www.ea rthlink/com/

Obama has never BEEN "President"

Point is,no matter what Obama does positive or negative,he has NO legal authority to BE President.

"There is NO 'President' Obama":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...
More of your fables Bobby. How pathetic
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter? Can't take the Truth?
http://www.earthfrisk.com/blog/...
Wow - a link to a blog where someone pasted a fable. Well if that doesn't prove the fantasy then I don't know what will
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Bobby belongs in the Brig awaiting Hanging for treason!
FIFY
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you speaking to? Who said that? LMAO! The only one seriously confused here is you! lunasquid
LUNASQUID!!!!!Stop it! I cant take anymore!!!
Your never ending takes on the word 'Squid'!
Its too much!!!hahahahahhahahh
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw...Successionists and those who would rather see America fail if it means Obama suceeds are the TRUE treasonists....such as yourself and House Republicans.
I think youd all be happier in Yemen....besides its a WIDE OPEN GUN TOWN!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs are getting more incoherant by the day,its like watching mental patients taken off their meds decompensate.
The Mad Hatters Tea Party is over nothing left for you but sniping in utter impotance on Topix as the Nation moves on without you.
Well Said!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Xcaliber, but that just won’t fly. Bush put a couple of trillion tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar prescription drug program on the credit card which were all policy dictates. Just as Timothy McVeigh will always be responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush will always be responsible for the 2008 crash.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/janetdaley/...
So while you may personally believe “it’s Bush’s fault “is no longer in vogue the majority of the public still begs to differ. Obama may very well be responsible for a slow recovery but who would know?
The Republicans have blocked everything he’s proposed yet have done nothing on their own to create a single job; or anything else for that matter. Admittedly their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and since that failed I suppose plan B is to assume they won the election.
It would noteworthy enough that the 112th was the most unproductive congress in US history, but these bums were not just unproductive they were counterproductive. So please give us a break with your whining loser right wing bull shit and move on to the next new invented crisis.
Here Here! Standing Ovation! AMEN!^5
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be there long before he will. As a matter of fact, he may well be the one to put the noose around your Redneck!*big smile*

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where is that birthplace? Have you ever visited it and seen a plaque? Have you ever seen an official public confirmation from the hospital listed on Mien Obummers altered BC? Where do you worship the "father" ?
How come Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie couldn't find any evidence Mien Obummer was born in Hawaii? What a good little follower you are! Mien Obummer's will pay you well, HEIL!
Here’s your girl Cmor; and her supporters from every corner of the country. She’s probably needin hospital confirmation as well. I’m sure they’ll contact her as soon as they have a bed available.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
That garbage you smell is your cowardly draft dodging self hiding in Canada, too ashamed to face family and friends! Wasn't it you who threatened to send drones and nuke anyone who disagrees with mien Obummer?
Naw, not gonna rewind in order to find them, just believe me! LOL!
So Jacquie the draft dodging coward hiding out in Canada, still nothing on politics in Canada? Not only are you a coward you are a traitor to your own country, worshiping a foreign leader above your own leadership! You are a special breed! Must be getting hard for you to see the keys with all that Obummer fudge all over your face and clouding your eyes! Remember, Mien Obummer is good, Obummer is God, Obummer is father, must obey, must follow, must follow, must follow!
Another show of stupidity. If I am a draft dodger living in Canada, then I'm an American, right? If so, please explan this sentence of yours : "worshiping a foreign leader above your own leadership". Er, how can Obama be my foreign leader if I'm American?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Here! Standing Ovation! AMEN!^5
These wingers are the biggest cry babies I’ve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it F’t up then whine and moan because it’s not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?
Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.
How can anyone be so utterly stupid?
It is obvious that you do knot no the definition of plagiarism! I did a Google search and I could not find out who the author was. Why don't YOU tell us who the author was!!!

pla·gia·rism [pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there:
http://www.ea rthlink/com/
Obama has never BEEN "President"
Point is,no matter what Obama does positive or negative,he has NO legal authority to BE President.
"There is NO 'President' Obama":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...
Really Robert? You actually called and they said no? Or can you provide a link?

We searched the Lexis-Nexis database, which archives news articles, and the Internet, where skepticism about Obama’s proof of citizenship thrives, for assertions that Kapiolani hospital had ever denied that it was the site of Obama’s birth.

We found no instances of the hospital officials making that assertion.
http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/20...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Ronald Reagan Tribute -- Bel Air Presbyterian Church
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,901 - 125,920 of173,789
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,073,298
Police Faked 9-1-1 Phone Calls to Warrantlessly... 19 min Dirty Govt Dogs 1
Given US/UK/Israel wars and lust for more, what... 26 min Carl Herman 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Mothra 45,605
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min TRD 67,554
“If America Doesn’t Abolish the FED, the FED wi... 53 min Thats the problem 3
North American Community “Will Be Forged in th... 57 min Daniel Taylor 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search