BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142873 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd successive time you answer a post that is directly addressed at Rogue, and you do so in the first person singular. Hmmm.
Rogue, LRS, I told you the other day the jig was up. You keep tripping all over your numerous monikers, but lately, more and more on the LRS/Rogue ones.
Who are you speaking to? Who said that? LMAO! The only one seriously confused here is you! lunasquid
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#142875 Feb 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Birfoon. Sucks to be such a moron.
The Birfoons here continue to entertain the rest of us rational Americans. Their posts provide me with laughs, but I am so sorry to read how there are so many stupid citizens like LRS out there. I agree that we need to pray for our country, to protect America from the Right Wing Nut Jobs. My condolences to you LTR, & the last remaining Conservatives who aren't idiots. America still needs at least 2 healthy parties. I hope the GOP will learn from this, rather than become extinct. But it's not looking too good right now, if one judges from the posts here.

I know that Birthers are just so sad to hear that the economy is doing better. I think that they know that THEY are like the dinosaurs who couldn't adapt to the changing universe, & will go down because of their own lack of abilities. The next asteriod that hits Earth won't have to hit America to do harm. The Birthers have already shown how they're part of the dead & can't function in the 21st century.

Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142880 Feb 17, 2013
This is the text of a speech Woodrow Wilson gave on October 24, 1914 at Pittsburg. The title of the speech is “The Power of Christian Young Men.” The speech can be found in Selected Addresses and Papers of Woodrow Wilson (New York: Boni and Liverlight, Inc, 1918) pp. 49-55.

Mr. President, Mr. Porter, Ladies and Gentlemen:

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#142881 Feb 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was a REPUBLICAN, wasn't he!!!
It was Lincoln that started the Republican Party!

Swift Water,NY

#142882 Feb 17, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>
The Birfoons here continue to entertain the rest of us rational Americans. Their posts provide me with laughs, but I am so sorry to read how there are so many stupid citizens like LRS out there. I agree that we need to pray for our country, to protect America from the Right Wing Nut Jobs. My condolences to you LTR, & the last remaining Conservatives who aren't idiots. America still needs at least 2 healthy parties. I hope the GOP will learn from this, rather than become extinct. But it's not looking too good right now, if one judges from the posts here.
I know that Birthers are just so sad to hear that the economy is doing better. I think that they know that THEY are like the dinosaurs who couldn't adapt to the changing universe, & will go down because of their own lack of abilities. The next asteriod that hits Earth won't have to hit America to do harm. The Birthers have already shown how they're part of the dead & can't function in the 21st century.
Aloha & Goodnight from Honolulu Hawaii, the Birthplace of President Barack Hussein Obama
All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there:
http://www.ea rthlink/com/

Obama has never BEEN "President"

Point is,no matter what Obama does positive or negative,he has NO legal authority to BE President.

"There is NO 'President' Obama":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...

Swift Water,NY

#142883 Feb 17, 2013

Swift Water,NY

#142884 Feb 17, 2013
truman

Boise, ID

#142885 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there:
Point is,no matter what Obama does positive or negative,he has NO legal authority to BE President.
All hospitals have denied....so your a liar as well as delusional?
truman

Boise, ID

#142886 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone got a little unhinged! LOL! Why do you get so when your Obummer regime won twice? Hmm, what a Libtard twit!
God bless!
Hahahahhaha*Gasp*Its just SOOOOO hilarious when you call him 'Obummer' man its just as much a KNEESLAPPER the 780th time you do as it was the first!!!!
You Delusional Tea Bagging Lops are SUCH wits!!!!!
truman

Boise, ID

#142888 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you speaking to? Who said that? LMAO! The only one seriously confused here is you! lunasquid
......Giggle*snort*and YOU LRS you WILDMAN!
You should be on the stand up circuit!
The way you type 'LMAO' after nearly EVERY sylable!
WoooHOOO!
Your living proof of the adage that while all Republicans may NOT be A**holes...all A**holes are definitly Republicans.

Swift Water,NY

#142889 Feb 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>All hospitals have denied....so your a liar as well as delusional?
What's the matter? Can't take the Truth?
http://www.earthfrisk.com/blog/...

Swift Water,NY

#142890 Feb 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhaha*Gasp*Its just SOOOOO hilarious when you call him 'Obummer' man its just as much a KNEESLAPPER the 780th time you do as it was the first!!!!
You Delusional Tea Bagging Lops are SUCH wits!!!!!
Obama belongs in the Brig awaiting Hanging for treason!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142891 Feb 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't want to help the economy,he wants to punish the people that won't vote for him and his radical left wing policies. Every time Obama pushes any of his left wing principles it hurts our country. It is hard to say "principles",since Obama has none.
Like what Frank? The congressional Republicans have erected a fairly sturdy firewall and have pretty much controlled the agenda the last two years so what left wing policies might you be referencing.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142893 Feb 17, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when Republicans said Bush didn't crash the economy; rather, unscrupulous bankers and Wall Street greed did--but Libs said, "But Bush is the President!"
Well, now Obama is the President!
Got it?!
I have to say one thing though, apparently the slogan, "It's Bush's fault!" is no longer in vogue. The new Lib slogan is, "It's white corporate America's fault!
Libs will say anything to shun responsibility and not even blink in the face of proof that they are obvious liars and hypocrites.
Sorry Xcaliber, but that just won’t fly. Bush put a couple of trillion tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar prescription drug program on the credit card which were all policy dictates. Just as Timothy McVeigh will always be responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush will always be responsible for the 2008 crash.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/janetdaley/...

So while you may personally believe “it’s Bush’s fault “is no longer in vogue the majority of the public still begs to differ. Obama may very well be responsible for a slow recovery but who would know?

The Republicans have blocked everything he’s proposed yet have done nothing on their own to create a single job; or anything else for that matter. Admittedly their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and since that failed I suppose plan B is to assume they won the election.

It would noteworthy enough that the 112th was the most unproductive congress in US history, but these bums were not just unproductive they were counterproductive. So please give us a break with your whining loser right wing bull shit and move on to the next new invented crisis.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142894 Feb 17, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>Just what the disabled want, you hiding in their closets! Dear God!
Poor CMor. Another mentally challenged Birfoon. Is anyone more mentally disabled than a Birfer?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142895 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "I've been clownstomped" if I've ever heard one! Remain seated on the porch. LMAO
Well at least we can agree that you're a clown
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142896 Feb 17, 2013
Kapiolani wrote:
<quoted text>The Birfoons here continue to entertain the rest of us rational Americans. Their posts provide me with laughs, but I am so sorry to read how there are so many stupid citizens like LRS out there. I agree that we need to pray for our country, to protect America from the Right Wing Nut Jobs. My condolences to you LTR, & the last remaining Conservatives who aren't idiots. America still needs at least 2 healthy parties. I hope the GOP will learn from this, rather than become extinct. But it's not looking too good right now, if one judges from the posts here.

Good to hear from you - and please remember - no matter how often Puff Windbaugh claims it there is nothing conservative about today's TPublican party or these Birfoons
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142897 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there:

More of your fables Bobby. How pathetic
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142898 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter? Can't take the Truth?
http://www.earthfrisk.com/blog/...
Wow - a link to a blog where someone pasted a fable. Well if that doesn't prove the fantasy then I don't know what will
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142899 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Bobby belongs in the Brig awaiting Hanging for treason!
FIFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,125,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min David 98,501
Abby 10-22 27 min Sublime1 4
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 49 min Walt Kowalski 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,030
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,489
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]