I'm gonna BRING this from another FORUM ...
Pok Guy wrote:
Conservatives and Republicans (collectively, the GOP) are the ones who embrace gov't controlling their lives. Lemme give you some examples to prove my point:
• The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to same sex marriage. Democrats what to give individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to abortion. Democrats give women choice to either abort or carry the pregnancy to term.
• The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't. Democrats want a neutral playing field and gives individuals the freedom of choice when it comes to religion…or no religion.
This sort of list goes on and on. You see, the GOP, by imposing it's standards on everyone, just requires everyone to follow their authority. Intelligence and education are not required to follow. However,...-CUT for Space-
If you need me to straighten you out again, please call 1-800-EAT-SH*T.
* The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
---BECAUSE "mixing races" is against Biblical/God's principles!---
"And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
Race is a fact of life that cannot be ignored
You belong to a race of men just like the mighty oak belongs to a different variety of tree.
The races are different
God made them that way
Do you want to be politically correct or do you want to be true to your Heritage and your God?
You cannot serve two masters
Choose this day whom you will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:14 http://www.saveyourheritage.com/is_interracia...
Laws forbidding inter-racial marriage:
In the US, miscegenation laws that restricted marriages on the basis of race were once enforced in most states. For example: http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.h...
tackled the controversial issue of "miscegenation": race-mixing. It's widely known that the Deep South banned interracial marriages until 1967, but less widely known that many other states did the same (California until 1948, for example)- or that three brazen attempts were made to ban interracial marriages nationally by amending the U.S. Constitution. http://civilliberty.about.com/od/raceequalopp...
* The GOP objects to same sex marriage.- Homosexuality IS Against God's law. An abomination!
* The GOP objects to abortion.- MURDER - We have/HAD things for that purpose. A "D&C" will save a womans LIFE
* The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't.
We may NOT necessarily BE a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years! Except for the CRIMINALS!
Proverbs 22:6 - AKJV
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
--- This GIVES "Freedom" to OR not!---
1828 Noah Webster-A Founding Father
It is not surprising, therefore, that the 1828 American Dictionary should contain the greatest number of Biblical definitions given in any reference volume. Webster considered "education useless without the Bible" and while he cautioned against too extensive use of the Bible in schools as "tending to irreverence," he reiterated, "In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government, ought to be instructed... No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people..." http://mcguffeyreaders.com/1828dictionary.htm
Anything ELSE "I" can help "you" with!