BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194661 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142920 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. I just extrapolated on what your religious idiots mouthed, to wit, that the killer created 20 angels. You didn't get it. And is it not true, confirming such insane words, that by killing all children now, you save a lot of them from certain damnation if they reach adulthood? Yes, sarcasm, wit, and parable-like statements are not things you understand "too good" (LRS parlance, tm reg'd).
I'm not armed, and have no desire to kill anyone, particularly children, Clownstomper. But you do. You look for an excuse to use those weapons of yours, and are disappointed daily that there is no real opportunity, or excuse to do so. You would prey on the weak, making sure they cannot retaliate, old, infirm people, weak specimens, children. Your putrid maggot-filled garbage self has made you a hermit, left you alone, even dogs won't pee on you.
That's right jakeleg, justify it! loser
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142921 Feb 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
Best of luck playing pretend today.
Oh, it's already started. In full force too. Clown LRS, the original "clownstopper" , stated that he was clownstopping one and all, including Poppo's throat in preparation for guillotining him.

Oh, I found the following gem from yesterday. Of course, loser LRS denied he ever wrote it, dared me to post it,(will now write that I have time to lose) and will claim that when I reminded him that he did, I said he`d stomp down on Poppo`s throat instead of putting his feet down on his throat. Here it is, with an even better <denied> one to come :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142922 Feb 17, 2013
NB : guillotining = decapitating. Just so there is no confusion.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142923 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. I just extrapolated on what your religious idiots mouthed, to wit, that the killer created 20 angels. You didn't get it. And is it not true, confirming such insane words, that by killing all children now, you save a lot of them from certain damnation if they reach adulthood? Yes, sarcasm, wit, and parable-like statements are not things you understand "too good" (LRS parlance, tm reg'd).
I'm not armed, and have no desire to kill anyone, particularly children, Clownstomper. But you do. You look for an excuse to use those weapons of yours, and are disappointed daily that there is no real opportunity, or excuse to do so. You would prey on the weak, making sure they cannot retaliate, old, infirm people, weak specimens, children. Your putrid maggot-filled garbage self has made you a hermit, left you alone, even dogs won't pee on you.
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! I think jaques offalot got a bit heated. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142924 Feb 17, 2013
Here`s another gem which LRS NEVER WROTE :

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, born and forever loser wants AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts, my plane to have something go wrong, wants to give boat rides with strange sea "things" that are supposedly dangerous, wants to decapitate Poppo and now, he wants to go down on Wojar's throat, and with a gang seeing as you are a coward.
Hey, loser, this is a forum, and when you get whupped, you take it like a man, you don't threaten to kill. Elementary schoolyard threats against your superiors is not nice, little boy.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, nothing wrong with wishing!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142925 Feb 17, 2013
Don`t we just love that reply?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142926 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's already started. In full force too. Clown LRS, the original "clownstopper" , stated that he was clownstopping one and all, including Poppo's throat in preparation for guillotining him.
Oh, I found the following gem from yesterday. Of course, loser LRS denied he ever wrote it, dared me to post it,(will now write that I have time to lose) and will claim that when I reminded him that he did, I said he`d stomp down on Poppo`s throat instead of putting his feet down on his throat. Here it is, with an even better <denied> one to come :
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142927 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

United States

#142928 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's quite enough from you tax evader! LMAO
Poppo, did you buy into one of Romper's sovereign citizen fables?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142929 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don`t you read? She conceded he was born in Hawaii under British rule. He/she (AL) thinks that Hawaii was a British colony in 1961 or a foreign country. She`s so like you, hasn`t a clue.
Justify it jakeleg! That's right, go ahead! Justify it! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142930 Feb 17, 2013
jakeleg, are you like Can't Learn Shyt and enjoy torturing animals and laughing at the disabled? Thought so. Uh-oh, jingle time, WHAT-A-SPUDMUFFIN!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142931 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! I just love the way you buttflaps can dish it out but you can't take it at all! That makes you a wuss. LMAO
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp

Chicago, IL

#142932 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there
Well, you can only be born in one hospital. So technically, you're 99.9% right. I guess that makes your post the most true thing you've ever said in your sad life.
Amabo

Chicago, IL

#142933 Feb 17, 2013
I am Obama's identical twin. When we were born my father split us up and sent one (Barack) to USA and kept me in a hut in an African desert. I have been in this damn hot hut for many years now. Place is full of s**t.

Yesterday a group of white men in black suits and sunglasses came in a helicopter and tried to grab me. I got away and have since been able to return under cover of darkness last night to my hot hut.

I write to you now as I learned these were CIA agents and they pursue to substitute me for the President. I am to push through a communist agenda disguised as a Republican agenda.[I am to change party affiliation first.]

In the hut next to me is a tall black babe that looks exactly like the wife ofmby brother. I have seen them both in pictures on my Philco tv (I have power from my generator which I run by burning camel fat). I think she would go with me to your white house (which I would have painted a cool purple color with black trim).

I now know my evil father was in league with the US government for this takeover of North America (including Canada). I LOVE MY HUT!

I do not want to leave this beautiful desert to run the evil USA government! I know know mt father was an evil man and my brother is his pawn. Please help me!

If you will send $10,000,000.00 to my bank in Nigeria, I will ship $100,000,000.00 worth of gold to the account you designate in USA. Plus I will add in an authentic copy of our AFRICAN birth certificate. We have only one as Barack and I were born joined at the end of the end of our big toes (his right, my left). The only way to tell us apart is by study of the foot on which there is a scar at the end of the big toe (as we were surgically detached). I will send a copy of a digitally enhanced picture of my left foot for further verification, and identification if I am ultimately force to take power in the USA.

Please help me with the $100,000,000.00 or any other donation you very intelligent and perceptive people, who hate my brother as I do, can send.[Money orders are fine.]

Finally, please forward this information to Rush, Mr. Hannity, brother Bill O., etc. All fighters for truth and right thinking unite. I MUST STAY IN THIS HUT![Please include a window A/C unit with the American $'s.]

Your soul brother in the fight for liberation,

Amabo
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142934 Feb 17, 2013
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you can only be born in one hospital. So technically, you're 99.9% right. I guess that makes your post the most true thing you've ever said in your sad life.
I nominate this post for "dumbest of the year". LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142935 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Edited it out, eh, Mr Liars. How mature. Caught once more in his incessant lying, has a new twist, cut and no paste.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142936 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHaHa! LMAO!!!
Again, cut and no paste. Birfoon birther, yup, if yu didn't exist, we would have to invent you and thenm be damned to hell.

You can't erase my reply and your quote. How childish and dumb can you be? Is it even remotely possible? A grown man whoi still thinks Romney is flying AF 1?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142937 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justify it jakeleg! That's right, go ahead! Justify it! LMAO!!!
So you can cut and NOT paste it? I've seen liars, all kinds, but you are the Sovereign.
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp

Chicago, IL

#142938 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominate this post for "dumbest of the year". LOL
Oh yeah, you're right. Silly me. I forgot Obama was part of the Pegasus teleportation/time travel program, so he could've been born in multiple hospitals.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142939 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Edited it out, eh, Mr Liars. How mature. Caught once more in his incessant lying, has a new twist, cut and no paste.
jakeleg, you just continue to become more and more warped. Really. You are sick but still one big SPUDMUFFIN! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 25 min RappersRTHUGS 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,264,193
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 9 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 13 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 14 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages