BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,292)

Showing posts 125,821 - 125,840 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, Ray Ban® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"
"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.
"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”
“Now give me back my dog.”
<quoted text>
Well then, just whom did I plagiarize?
RU a nine-year old?

Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.

How can anyone be so utterly stupid?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure to give a shite or not the birfoons is satisfied, you've been here four plus years defending something you say is PROVEN! Are you really that stupid CMOR?
My being here has nothing to do with proving anything to you Cmor. I’m here to counteract your lies and disinformation. I do the same when these uninformed emails make it to my inbox. I reply to all with a big red bull shit banner.

We’ve known for years the birfoon is unreachable as Obama clearly noted when he released the long form. Our job is to prevent the birfoon stupid virus from spreading beyond birfistan. Sort of a vaccine if you will.
http://current.com/shows/supernews/91442946_t...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is LRS a fraud? Why was he A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro, has an Indonesian Citizenship,
Has an altered BC, Has an altered COLB, Has a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
Has an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record, Had the Gov. of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii, Has a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
Has a sister who says he was born at another hospital, has A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya, And has a wife who said KENYA IS HIS HOME CONTRY?
Well I can see why you think he's a fraud! LOL!
The State Dept says you’re a liar Cmor!
http://www.google.com/imgres... 's%2Bpassport%26tbm%3Disch%26t bo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Obama' s+passport&usg=__PGoTFXRQu bMPMxdGceqQWVeZuvg=&docid= qpeoFPt8I__bAM&hl=en&s a=X&ei=tucfUfy-Jc3RiAL7ioD oCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CC8Q9QE wAA&dur=48

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Damn, what the hell was that?
http://images.politico.com/global//blogs/POTU...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>Why is LRS a fraud? Why was he A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro, has an Indonesian Citizenship,
Has an altered BC, Has an altered COLB, Has a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
Has an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record, Had the Gov. of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii, Has a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
Has a sister who says he was born at another hospital, has A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya, And has a wife who said KENYA IS HIS HOME CONTRY?

Well I can see why you think he's a fraud! LOL!
Oh look Romper has a new protector. Won't Rouge be jealous
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:

Well then, just whom did I plagiarize?
Is it your claim then that you wrote the awful garbage you copy/pasted?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
16ht moniker. Hiding from a ...moniker. Now who's a coward?
Been "stuck" here quite a while. Feels not too bad actually. But I do like to "stray" across the border now and then. How many states have you visited? Bet I've seen more than you. How many countries? Why am I even asking? How many languages do you master? None? I thought so, heck, you can't even write "Heil" in its proper adorating Hitler form or "Bruiser" , ha ha, then giving us a list of "Bruser" names, omg, to justify your crass ignorance. Loooooser. Is loooooser spelled correctly? Shouldn't useless nuisances like you be hidden from view? Lucky you haven't crossed LRS, he'd have your throat stomped on or thrown to swamp gators or have your plane crash. Or the ultimate, have you guillotined like he threatened Poppo he'd do. That's AFTER he and some loser birther birfoon ilk stomped on his throar.(poppo's a former marine, so being a coward, and like a wolf, he'd need a pack of loser wolves to assist him).
HaHaHaHa! Dodge, dodge and dodge. Very pathetic of you, very. Care to show any of those so-called threats? No? Didn't think so. Lunatic, you belong in a hospital, really. jakeleg, you're not worth the time or effort to take a leak on! LMAO skintag
Justus Liebig

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mien Obummer? Mein, lunkehad, Mein. Heil, and Bruiser. I never correct spelling unilaterally, only when some dolt can't spell his own moniker or nazi salutes.
Cmor recently used the non-word, retorical or retoricle or something like that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sadly wrote "We are his
children. He feeds us. Protects us"
Er, was He asleep at the switch at Newtown? How did he protect those 20 children, those 20 little angels of his? Not to mtnion the 6 adults?
So, He made 20 angels. How quaint. How nice. How heavenly. We should rejoice and make more angels, why, recruit those gun nuts with the assault weapons and ask them to gun down every pre-puberty child in the country, make more angels.
Considering how vast the universe is and all the unknowns it contains, what makes you think you understand anything more complex than how fast your toenails grow? Vain much? foolish skintag
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Being deliberately stupid is your fault.
You don't know from where you copied that tired old joke?
How effing lame.
<quoted text>
Such a poor little pollock puss. LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?
Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.
How can anyone be so utterly stupid?
Then why don't you run and tell the plagiarism police? skinpollock
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Poppo wrote:
Damn, what the hell was that?
http://images.politico.com/global//blogs/POTU...
Sorry slaveboi, that gets a big red Bullchit banner!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look Romper has a new protector. Won't Rouge be jealous
Protector? LMAO! From what? The likes of you? LMAO LMAO LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orly Taitz / Joseph Farah / Alex Jones They are mental unbalanced whacked out nut cases.

They spew such B.S that only gullible but in it.
Learn to Read

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Protector? LMAO! From what? The likes of you? LMAO LMAO LMAO!
They seem to feel the need to rush to your aid. Perhaps they sense that you are nothing but a puss hiding behind his mommie's skirt

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry slaveboi, that gets a big red Bullchit banner!
To the birfoon maybe because he probably thinks it’s Romney aboard an Air Force one as it passes over.

Rogue Trivia:

“No matter where in the world the President travels, if he flies in an Air Force jet, the plane is called Air Force One. Technically, Air Force One is the call sign of any Air Force aircraft carrying the President”
http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/air-force-one
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to feel the need to rush to your aid. Perhaps they sense that you are nothing but a puss hiding behind his mommie's skirt
Can't Learn Shyt, you're more than welcome to come find out. What say you? LMAO!! dorkboi

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
It appears you totally missed the larger message from your link Mr. Liars.

'If you're going to have a conspiracy theory, at least try to make it pass the laugh test'
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't Learn Shyt, you're more than welcome to come find out. What say you? LMAO!! dorkboi
Oh boy. An invitation to Stupidville from the RomperMouth. Sorry little man. I must admit that I laugh at the disabled but I do not enter their closets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,821 - 125,840 of173,767
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obama The Worst 1,073,072
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min SpaceBlues 45,584
Abby July 12 9 min Julie 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min voice of peace 67,552
Amy July 12 38 min Julie 7
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 40 min andet1987 409
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 2 hr omeomy 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search