BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197168 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

truman

Boise, ID

#142900 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you speaking to? Who said that? LMAO! The only one seriously confused here is you! lunasquid
LUNASQUID!!!!!Stop it! I cant take anymore!!!
Your never ending takes on the word 'Squid'!
Its too much!!!hahahahahhahahh
truman

Boise, ID

#142901 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama belongs in the Brig awaiting Hanging for treason!
Naw...Successionists and those who would rather see America fail if it means Obama suceeds are the TRUE treasonists....such as yourself and House Republicans.
I think youd all be happier in Yemen....besides its a WIDE OPEN GUN TOWN!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142902 Feb 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs are getting more incoherant by the day,its like watching mental patients taken off their meds decompensate.
The Mad Hatters Tea Party is over nothing left for you but sniping in utter impotance on Topix as the Nation moves on without you.
Well Said!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142903 Feb 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Xcaliber, but that just won’t fly. Bush put a couple of trillion tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar prescription drug program on the credit card which were all policy dictates. Just as Timothy McVeigh will always be responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush will always be responsible for the 2008 crash.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/janetdaley/...
So while you may personally believe “it’s Bush’s fault “is no longer in vogue the majority of the public still begs to differ. Obama may very well be responsible for a slow recovery but who would know?
The Republicans have blocked everything he’s proposed yet have done nothing on their own to create a single job; or anything else for that matter. Admittedly their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and since that failed I suppose plan B is to assume they won the election.
It would noteworthy enough that the 112th was the most unproductive congress in US history, but these bums were not just unproductive they were counterproductive. So please give us a break with your whining loser right wing bull shit and move on to the next new invented crisis.
Here Here! Standing Ovation! AMEN!^5
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142904 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama belongs in the Brig awaiting Hanging for treason!
You'll be there long before he will. As a matter of fact, he may well be the one to put the noose around your Redneck!*big smile*

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142905 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where is that birthplace? Have you ever visited it and seen a plaque? Have you ever seen an official public confirmation from the hospital listed on Mien Obummers altered BC? Where do you worship the "father" ?
How come Hawaii's Gov. Ambercrombie couldn't find any evidence Mien Obummer was born in Hawaii? What a good little follower you are! Mien Obummer's will pay you well, HEIL!
Here’s your girl Cmor; and her supporters from every corner of the country. She’s probably needin hospital confirmation as well. I’m sure they’ll contact her as soon as they have a bed available.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142906 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
That garbage you smell is your cowardly draft dodging self hiding in Canada, too ashamed to face family and friends! Wasn't it you who threatened to send drones and nuke anyone who disagrees with mien Obummer?
Naw, not gonna rewind in order to find them, just believe me! LOL!
So Jacquie the draft dodging coward hiding out in Canada, still nothing on politics in Canada? Not only are you a coward you are a traitor to your own country, worshiping a foreign leader above your own leadership! You are a special breed! Must be getting hard for you to see the keys with all that Obummer fudge all over your face and clouding your eyes! Remember, Mien Obummer is good, Obummer is God, Obummer is father, must obey, must follow, must follow, must follow!
Another show of stupidity. If I am a draft dodger living in Canada, then I'm an American, right? If so, please explan this sentence of yours : "worshiping a foreign leader above your own leadership". Er, how can Obama be my foreign leader if I'm American?

Moreno Valley, CA

#142907 Feb 17, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Here! Standing Ovation! AMEN!^5
These wingers are the biggest cry babies I’ve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it F’t up then whine and moan because it’s not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142908 Feb 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?
Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.
How can anyone be so utterly stupid?
It is obvious that you do knot no the definition of plagiarism! I did a Google search and I could not find out who the author was. Why don't YOU tell us who the author was!!!

pla·gia·rism [pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...

Moreno Valley, CA

#142909 Feb 17, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
All hospitals in Hawaii have DENIED that Obama was born there:
http://www.ea rthlink/com/
Obama has never BEEN "President"
Point is,no matter what Obama does positive or negative,he has NO legal authority to BE President.
"There is NO 'President' Obama":
http://www.thepostemail.com/09/17/2010/there-...
Really Robert? You actually called and they said no? Or can you provide a link?

We searched the Lexis-Nexis database, which archives news articles, and the Internet, where skepticism about Obama’s proof of citizenship thrives, for assertions that Kapiolani hospital had ever denied that it was the site of Obama’s birth.

We found no instances of the hospital officials making that assertion.
http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/20...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142910 Feb 17, 2013
Ronald Reagan Tribute -- Bel Air Presbyterian Church
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142911 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "I've been clownstomped" if I've ever heard one! Remain seated on the porch. LMAO
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least we can agree that you're a clown
Yes, the loser firmly believes that by replying to intelligent posts with abuse and profanity-laced languages he has the upper hand, has scored points. He is of course disillusional as he is swayed by his ignorant birther birfoon ilk who applaud his every expletive deleted.

Truth is, he's the one who came up with the original "clownstomping". What he means is HE is the clown, with his big shoes, stomping all over the place except on his intended target. What a joke, what a loser, how it must suck to be him.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142912 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jingle time. WHAT-A-SICKO! You're seriously off the deep end bud. Seek help, you need it. squid
Fool. I just extrapolated on what your religious idiots mouthed, to wit, that the killer created 20 angels. You didn't get it. And is it not true, confirming such insane words, that by killing all children now, you save a lot of them from certain damnation if they reach adulthood? Yes, sarcasm, wit, and parable-like statements are not things you understand "too good" (LRS parlance, tm reg'd).

I'm not armed, and have no desire to kill anyone, particularly children, Clownstomper. But you do. You look for an excuse to use those weapons of yours, and are disappointed daily that there is no real opportunity, or excuse to do so. You would prey on the weak, making sure they cannot retaliate, old, infirm people, weak specimens, children. Your putrid maggot-filled garbage self has made you a hermit, left you alone, even dogs won't pee on you.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142913 Feb 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you do knot no the definition of plagiarism! I did a Google search and I could not find out who the author was. Why don't YOU tell us who the author was!!!
pla·gia·rism [pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...
What the hell is http://dictionary.reference.com/ ? You don't even have a real dictionary. By that, I mean in book form. Something authoritative, like Webster, Oxford.

Cut the crap, just add, at the end of your redneck joke,: SOURCE : "Google.", "Mein Kampf", who knows? Now, is that so hard?
Learn to Read

United States

#142914 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>LRS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "I've been clownstomped" if I've ever heard one! Remain seated on the porch. LMAO

Yes, the loser firmly believes that by replying to intelligent posts with abuse and profanity-laced languages he has the upper hand, has scored points. He is of course disillusional as he is swayed by his ignorant birther birfoon ilk who applaud his every expletive deleted.

Truth is, he's the one who came up with the original "clownstomping". What he means is HE is the clown, with his big shoes, stomping all over the place except on his intended target. What a joke, what a loser, how it must suck to be him.
Much like Mitt Nd Oily, Romper has declared victory. Now of course the facts don't support this declaration - which is why Birfistan comes complete with it's own alternate reality.
Grand Birther

United States

#142915 Feb 17, 2013
Howdy, Birfoons.

Best of luck playing pretend today.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142916 Feb 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Xcaliber, but that just won’t fly. Bush put a couple of trillion tax cuts, two wars and a trillion dollar prescription drug program on the credit card which were all policy dictates. Just as Timothy McVeigh will always be responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing, Bush will always be responsible for the 2008 crash.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/janetdaley/...
So while you may personally believe “it’s Bush’s fault “is no longer in vogue the majority of the public still begs to differ. Obama may very well be responsible for a slow recovery but who would know?
The Republicans have blocked everything he’s proposed yet have done nothing on their own to create a single job; or anything else for that matter. Admittedly their main objective was to make Obama a one term president and since that failed I suppose plan B is to assume they won the election.
It would noteworthy enough that the 112th was the most unproductive congress in US history, but these bums were not just unproductive they were counterproductive. So please give us a break with your whining loser right wing bull shit and move on to the next new invented crisis.
Well, I guess Obumbler shouldn't have run then, huh? Too difficult a task for Obumbler! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142917 Feb 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These wingers are the biggest cry babies I’ve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it F’t up then whine and moan because it’s not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.
That's quite enough from you tax evader! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142918 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to remember idiotard. "And not subject to any foreign power". See how easy that is? LOL skintag
Why don`t you read? She conceded he was born in Hawaii under British rule. He/she (AL) thinks that Hawaii was a British colony in 1961 or a foreign country. She`s so like you, hasn`t a clue.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142919 Feb 17, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This BS comes from jakeleg, who yesterday was rambling on and on about killing babies. Sicko! You're warped jakeleg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,278,667
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IB DaMann 54,615
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 19 min We want you 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Ferrerman unplugg... 100,678
abby 9-4-15 1 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 5
ask amy 9-4-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
Black lives matter 1 hr Hell NO they Dont 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages