BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237647 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Grand Birther

Thornville, OH

#142946 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!

LOL, literally nothing is more pathetic than an internet tough guy. Only the biggest cowards make threats anonymously. And this is not the first time for LRS either. This is a pattern of weak behaviour from a sorry loser who cannot help but get angry when he loses his arse.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142949 Feb 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>All hospitals have denied....so your a liar as well as delusional?
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they a liar? Please prove him/her wrong! What hospital in Hawaii has given public official confirmation or documentation that King Obummers claims are factual and correct? Please give us a link, many have tried, but they all fail finding it, even the Hawaii Gov. gave up finding any proof, so please enlighten us. Or are you like one of those stupid gullible libtards that think everything that Mien Obummer says is the truth! LOL!
Yep, Libtards believe that everyone believes me.
Learn to Read

United States

#142951 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, come on tell us why it is again you want to hid in the closets of the disabled? First you spew stupid, and answer it with more stupid! That makes you........what.........STUPID !
Sorry CMor. Birfoons are the most disabled people I know. I want no part of your closet
Learn to Read

United States

#142952 Feb 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry CMor. Birfoons are the most disabled people I know. I want no part of your closet
But I'm sure Romper does - unless his clown shies KKKreep you out
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142954 Feb 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
These wingers are the biggest cry babies I’ve ever seen. They screw up the economy, do everything in their power to keep it F’t up then whine and moan because it’s not coming back fast enough. Nuts is much too kind a word for this group.
I know...right? Cry and whine all the time. That's in part because of their rearing. Some white parents don't believe in beating their children and now we have to deal with the same crap because they were never made to shut up when they were small. Unlike those unfit parents however, the real world is going to whip those asses till they're raw!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142955 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Shitalaki,
Well there it is! Nazi like threats that their "Father" himself will hang anyone who apposes Mien Obummer!
Mien Obummer must be paying you well to threaten to hang Americans practicing freedom of speech!
Wow you really love the constitution!
Carefully, eventually even Hitler would turn on those who were faithful followers!
Because you're "Brain Dead" Imma leave that alone. It'd be like talking to a corpse!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142957 Feb 17, 2013
Hey my lil chic-a-dee ...
I've NEVER said he wasn't born in Hawaii ...
Even IF he was he can ONLY be a "citizen" ...
NOT
A natural born one ...

Because it takes TWO
to BE a "NBC" ...
&
to Tango ...

TWO ...


Tango ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

BACK then[in the "DARK Ages" as you libTARDS call it]it was ILLEGAL to marry "out of your Race" in the US ...

Thus illegitimate ... Possibility ...*[miscegenation]
Illegitimate IF unmarried "even" ...**[bastard]

Either way ... He's illegitimate & ineligible ...
plus an ineligible prez ...
***usurping

NOT a "natural born" citizen of The United States of America ...!!!

*
miscegenation
1. the interbreeding of members of different races.
2. cohabitation or marriage between a man and woman of different races, especially, in the U.S., between a Negro and a white person.
3. the mixing or mixture of races by interbreeding.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/miscegenatio...

**
bas·tard (bstrd)
n.
1. A child born out of wedlock.
2. Something that is of irregular, inferior, or dubious origin.
3. Slang A person, especially one who is held to be mean or disagreeable.
adj.
1. Born of unwed parents; illegitimate.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bastard

***
usurping
u·surp (y-sûrp,-zûrp)
v. u·surped, u·surp·ing, u·surps
v.tr.
1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force or without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.
2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.
3. To take the place of (another) without legal authority; supplant.
v.intr.
To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/usurp

THUS:
Hundreds, if not Thousands of CORRUPT officials.
.
.
.
.

Do "I" make myself perfectly CLEAR ...???...!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#142958 Feb 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you do knot no the definition of plagiarism! I did a Google search and I could not find out who the author was. Why don't YOU tell us who the author was!!!
pla·gia·rism [pley-juh-riz-uhm,-jee-uh-riz- ] Show IPA
noun
1.
an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plagia...
There he goes, prolonging the agony of stupidity. Rouge cannot understand a straightforward definition and is hoist by his own petard.

When I was in middle school I learned how to cite an unknown or anonymous author as unknown or anonymous.

In other words, the way to credit the original author when the name is not known is to simply state the fact, or say something like, "I found this joke on the net."

However, when you state something without attribution, you are plagiarizing.

UR a nine-year old in an old man's body. Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?
Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.
How can anyone be so utterly stupid?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#142960 Feb 17, 2013
Born in the USA = Natural Born Citizen

“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)

“Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.”
Leake v. Gilchrist, 13 N.C. 73 (N.C. 1829)

Or were Madison, as well as the courts in NC and KY in the 1820s packed with "libtards," planning the eventual destruction of the US?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142961 Feb 17, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!
LOL, literally nothing is more pathetic than an internet tough guy. Only the biggest cowards make threats anonymously. And this is not the first time for LRS either. This is a pattern of weak behaviour from a sorry loser who cannot help but get angry when he loses his arse.
LOLOLOLOLOL
Sure there is.....YOU! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142962 Feb 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm sure Romper does - unless his clown shies KKKreep you out
Nooo, nooo, nooo.....that was your mouth moving yesterday, no one else's!
SHARE THE TRUTH QUICK

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#142963 Feb 17, 2013
apparently none of the 126,927 people who replied to this post have seen this. probably because they keep taking it down every time it is put back up..
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142964 Feb 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
Born in the USA = Natural Born Citizen
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison
“The country where one is born, how accidental soever his birth in that place may have been, and although his parents belong to another country, is that to which he owes allegiance. Hence the expression natural born subject or citizen, & all the relations thereout growing. To this there are but few exceptions, and they are mostly introduced by statutes and treaty regulations, such as the children of seamen and ambassadors born abroad, and the like.”
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)
“Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.”
Leake v. Gilchrist, 13 N.C. 73 (N.C. 1829)
Or were Madison, as well as the courts in NC and KY in the 1820s packed with "libtards," planning the eventual destruction of the US?
Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)

Fortunately, however, Van Winkle’s argument soon became moot, when the Fourteenth Amendment granted U.S. citizenship to “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ....”[22]

[22] U.S. Const. amend. XIV,§ 1, cl. 1.

Amendment XIV (1868)
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

[Amendment XII (1804)
...
After the disputed election of 1800, this amendment required separate designation of presidential and vice presidential candidates, each of whom must meet the same qualifications for eligibility as the president.http://www.senate.go v/civics/constitution_item/con stitution.htm#amdt_14_(1868)]

http://www.aleksandreia.com/2012/06/07/the-in...
.
.
.
.

Bases "covered" ... ;0)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142965 Feb 17, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Nooo, nooo, nooo.....that was your mouth moving yesterday, no one else's!
What part of I want no part of your closet confused you? I'm sure it hurt your feelings when I rejected your invitation but you need to put on your big boy pants and get over it.(I will just continue to laugh at your lame ass life)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142966 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Amy v. Smith, 11 Ky. 326, 340 (Ky. 1822)

Fortunately, however, Van Winkle’s argument soon became moot, when the Fourteenth Amendment granted U.S. citizenship to “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof ....”[22]

[22] U.S. Const. amend. XIV,§ 1, cl. 1.

Amendment XIV (1868)
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

[Amendment XII (1804)
...
After the disputed election of 1800, this amendment required separate designation of presidential and vice presidential candidates, each of whom must meet the same qualifications for eligibility as the president.http://www.senate.go v/civics/constitution_item/con stitution.htm#amdt_14_(1868)]

http://www.aleksandreia.com/2012/06/07/the-in...
.
.
.
.

Bases "covered" ... ;0)
Pathetic. You paste in material with no clue as to what it means

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142967 Feb 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. You paste in material with no clue as to what it means
As if you dew?
Kapiolani Maternity Hosp

Chicago, IL

#142968 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
What hospital in Hawaii has given public official confirmation or documentation that King Obummers claims are factual and correct?
Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital

Well, that was simple. You just wasted 5 years of your life when all you had to do was ask.

Thread over!!!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgi...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#142969 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree everything about Mien Obummer is a created fable and fantasy!
Just like the German people who followed Hitler to Germany's destruction, too afraid to stand up to the Nazi Party, and dare to speak out against the regime, so goes the libtards and their party, all lies and mistakes are acceptable and excused, in their eyes he is God and "Father" and there is nothing he can do wrong, the very first perfect human being to walk the face of the planet! Remember what they called Hitler, yes they called him Father as well! You people are brain dead and brainwashed tools for a regime mimicking the nazi play book page by page! Enjoy!
And you think, clunker, that you could've posted the above during the Third Reich? LOSER. Not a clue.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#142970 Feb 17, 2013
Braindeadlintards wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo, it's Bush's fault, it's the republicans fault, it's the rich fault, it's Hilary's fault, everyone is at fault but the man you Libtards voted for twice? Well then who is actually in charge? LOL!
HEIL Mein Obummer!
Hnmm, both Heil and Mein are correct. Now you are a true Nazi brown shirt. You don't have to thank me. But , there is still the "Bruser" (sic) sffair.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142971 Feb 17, 2013
How said an AR-15 does not make a good self defence weapon?

Security Guard Fends Off Armed Hold-up Using An AR-15

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/02/securit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,497,791
Finally help for Citizens 30 min Let Freedom Ring 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Mothra 63,374
Are democrats destroyed? 1 hr Susanm 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Susanm 10,362
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,481
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,008

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages