BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142792 Feb 16, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, Ray Ban® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"
"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.
"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”
“Now give me back my dog.”
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text> Plagiarized spam. Rouge is such a sorry loser.
Well then, just whom did I plagiarize?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142793 Feb 16, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey self proclaimed Topix spelling SS, "You have the GAIL to write"? Maybe if you spent more time interested in the politics of your own adopted country of Canada instead of the country you fled, cowardly draft dodging Jacquie, you would see your own spelling errors! Because after all Canada has no politics to speak of that anyone pays attention to! Peace!:-)
Continue your Mien Obummer asset kissing, HEIL!
Mien Obummer? Mein, lunkehad, Mein. Heil, and Bruiser. I never correct spelling unilaterally, only when some dolt can't spell his own moniker or nazi salutes.

Location hidden

#142794 Feb 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarizing old jokes in an internet backwater is just sooooo interesting, if you're a moron.
Where did I claim I was the author? I did a Google search and I found a half dozen listings for that joke going all the way back to 2009 but not one listed an author?
To plagiarize something, you must claim that the work is yours or fail to give credit and if you do not know whom to give credit too, it is not my fault!

Location hidden

#142795 Feb 16, 2013
Well I hope they throw the book at this bigot. But in any event, we will never be allowed on any commercial plane for the rest of his life.

Man Accused of Slapping Crying Tot
By Ashley Jennings | ABC News Blogs –

A Delta Airlines passenger traveling from Minnesota to Georgia faces federal assault charges after allegedly slapping a fellow passenger's toddler son for crying during the flight.
Joe Rickey Handley of Idaho was on Flight 721, set to land at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta on Feb. 8, according to an FBI court affidavit. He was sitting next to Jessica Bennett and her 2-year-old son, who began crying as the plane started to descend.
Bennett, who was seated in row 28 alongside Handley, told FBI agents that she tried to get her son to stop crying when Handley "told her to shut that ['N word'] baby up."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/man-acc...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142797 Feb 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how hard is it to deny something? C'mon slaveboi, you're gonna have to do better than that, much better. LMAO
Amazing! Talk about paradox. Does the ignorant birfoon really believe his living in denial is equal to a State Dept declaration Mr. Liars? "How hard is it to deny something" indeed.

With 195 birfoon petitions denied by the courts I’d say not very

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#142798 Feb 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I claim I was the author? I did a Google search and I found a half dozen listings for that joke going all the way back to 2009 but not one listed an author?
To plagiarize something, you must claim that the work is yours or fail to give credit and if you do not know whom to give credit too, it is not my fault!
Being deliberately stupid is your fault.

You don't know from where you copied that tired old joke?

How effing lame.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarizing old jokes in an internet backwater is just sooooo interesting, if you're a moron.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#142799 Feb 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, Ray Ban® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"
"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.
"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”
“Now give me back my dog.”
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?

Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.

How can anyone be so utterly stupid?

Moreno Valley, CA

#142800 Feb 16, 2013
HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure to give a shite or not the birfoons is satisfied, you've been here four plus years defending something you say is PROVEN! Are you really that stupid CMOR?
My being here has nothing to do with proving anything to you Cmor. I’m here to counteract your lies and disinformation. I do the same when these uninformed emails make it to my inbox. I reply to all with a big red bull shit banner.

We’ve known for years the birfoon is unreachable as Obama clearly noted when he released the long form. Our job is to prevent the birfoon stupid virus from spreading beyond birfistan. Sort of a vaccine if you will.
http://current.com/shows/supernews/91442946_t...

Moreno Valley, CA

#142801 Feb 16, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is LRS a fraud? Why was he A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro, has an Indonesian Citizenship,
Has an altered BC, Has an altered COLB, Has a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
Has an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record, Had the Gov. of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii, Has a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
Has a sister who says he was born at another hospital, has A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya, And has a wife who said KENYA IS HIS HOME CONTRY?
Well I can see why you think he's a fraud! LOL!
The State Dept says you’re a liar Cmor!
http://www.google.com/imgres... 's%2Bpassport%26tbm%3Disch%26t bo%3Du&zoom=1&q=Obama' s+passport&usg=__PGoTFXRQu bMPMxdGceqQWVeZuvg=&docid= qpeoFPt8I__bAM&hl=en&s a=X&ei=tucfUfy-Jc3RiAL7ioD oCQ&sqi=2&ved=0CC8Q9QE wAA&dur=48

Moreno Valley, CA

#142802 Feb 16, 2013
Damn, what the hell was that?
http://images.politico.com/global//blogs/POTU...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142803 Feb 16, 2013
Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>Why is LRS a fraud? Why was he A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro, has an Indonesian Citizenship,
Has an altered BC, Has an altered COLB, Has a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
Has an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record, Had the Gov. of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii, Has a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
Has a sister who says he was born at another hospital, has A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya, And has a wife who said KENYA IS HIS HOME CONTRY?

Well I can see why you think he's a fraud! LOL!
Oh look Romper has a new protector. Won't Rouge be jealous
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#142804 Feb 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Is it your claim then that you wrote the awful garbage you copy/pasted?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142805 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
16ht moniker. Hiding from a ...moniker. Now who's a coward?
Been "stuck" here quite a while. Feels not too bad actually. But I do like to "stray" across the border now and then. How many states have you visited? Bet I've seen more than you. How many countries? Why am I even asking? How many languages do you master? None? I thought so, heck, you can't even write "Heil" in its proper adorating Hitler form or "Bruiser" , ha ha, then giving us a list of "Bruser" names, omg, to justify your crass ignorance. Loooooser. Is loooooser spelled correctly? Shouldn't useless nuisances like you be hidden from view? Lucky you haven't crossed LRS, he'd have your throat stomped on or thrown to swamp gators or have your plane crash. Or the ultimate, have you guillotined like he threatened Poppo he'd do. That's AFTER he and some loser birther birfoon ilk stomped on his throar.(poppo's a former marine, so being a coward, and like a wolf, he'd need a pack of loser wolves to assist him).
HaHaHaHa! Dodge, dodge and dodge. Very pathetic of you, very. Care to show any of those so-called threats? No? Didn't think so. Lunatic, you belong in a hospital, really. jakeleg, you're not worth the time or effort to take a leak on! LMAO skintag
Justus Liebig

Feeding Hills, MA

#142806 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mien Obummer? Mein, lunkehad, Mein. Heil, and Bruiser. I never correct spelling unilaterally, only when some dolt can't spell his own moniker or nazi salutes.
Cmor recently used the non-word, retorical or retoricle or something like that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142807 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sadly wrote "We are his
children. He feeds us. Protects us"
Er, was He asleep at the switch at Newtown? How did he protect those 20 children, those 20 little angels of his? Not to mtnion the 6 adults?
So, He made 20 angels. How quaint. How nice. How heavenly. We should rejoice and make more angels, why, recruit those gun nuts with the assault weapons and ask them to gun down every pre-puberty child in the country, make more angels.
Considering how vast the universe is and all the unknowns it contains, what makes you think you understand anything more complex than how fast your toenails grow? Vain much? foolish skintag
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142808 Feb 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Being deliberately stupid is your fault.
You don't know from where you copied that tired old joke?
How effing lame.
<quoted text>
Such a poor little pollock puss. LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142809 Feb 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a nine-year old?
Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.
How can anyone be so utterly stupid?
Then why don't you run and tell the plagiarism police? skinpollock
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142810 Feb 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
Damn, what the hell was that?
http://images.politico.com/global//blogs/POTU...
Sorry slaveboi, that gets a big red Bullchit banner!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142811 Feb 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look Romper has a new protector. Won't Rouge be jealous
Protector? LMAO! From what? The likes of you? LMAO LMAO LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142812 Feb 16, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,512
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 71,187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports