BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,801 - 125,820 of 176,824 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I became mixed up between communist Un-American er hmm Lady and "nazi" judges. BTW, isn't Orly Taitz a "former" communist? I wonder, how "former" is she? Looks like a plan on her part and her Kremlin bosses to unravel American democracy to me. The anti-American er hmm Lady can't wait for Pravda to headline that, "THE USA IS NOW A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.
HaHaHaHa! Fly away now little loony bird. LMAO skintag
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, I'm not a draft dodging coward hiding out in Canada, so yes I do feel as an American I have the right to write, freedom of speech is a wonderful thing! Must suck for you to be stuck in Canada hiding from family and friends ashamed of your draft dodging! Jacquie, grow a backbone and return home then you can go and visit Mien Obummer at the WH and kiss his asset in person! There is no limit to how much fudge you will smear all over that Canadian face! Not only are you a coward draft dodger you worship the leader of another country, you are the epitome of ignorance! Peace!:)
16ht moniker. Hiding from a ...moniker. Now who's a coward?
Been "stuck" here quite a while. Feels not too bad actually. But I do like to "stray" across the border now and then. How many states have you visited? Bet I've seen more than you. How many countries? Why am I even asking? How many languages do you master? None? I thought so, heck, you can't even write "Heil" in its proper adorating Hitler form or "Bruiser" , ha ha, then giving us a list of "Bruser" names, omg, to justify your crass ignorance. Loooooser. Is loooooser spelled correctly? Shouldn't useless nuisances like you be hidden from view? Lucky you haven't crossed LRS, he'd have your throat stomped on or thrown to swamp gators or have your plane crash. Or the ultimate, have you guillotined like he threatened Poppo he'd do. That's AFTER he and some loser birther birfoon ilk stomped on his throar.(poppo's a former marine, so being a coward, and like a wolf, he'd need a pack of loser wolves to assist him).
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I became mixed up between communist Un-American er hmm Lady and "nazi" judges. BTW, isn't Orly Taitz a "former" communist? I wonder, how "former" is she? Looks like a plan on her part and her Kremlin bosses to unravel American democracy to me. The anti-American er hmm Lady can't wait for Pravda to headline that, "THE USA IS NOW A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.
The only way it can get better is if you go with God.
He is our leader. His house is the church. We are his
children. He feeds us. Protects us. Teaches us. Loves us.
He is our home. He is our Father. This is our world.
Justus Liebig

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, Ray Ban® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"
"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.
"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”
“Now give me back my dog.”
Plagiarized spam. Rouge is such a sorry loser.
gigger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Eyes need all that free food from crackers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Ya know they are calling for snow in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
And ya know, if that happens that will be five years in a row that it has snowed in the Outer Banks.
And ya know, it normally snows in the Outer Banks about once every TEN YEARS!!!
Eye nose, eye nose, Global Wurmin' means more snow!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
=
Deleted from HERE !!!
Censorship or plagiarism :)
Boring spam.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, nothing scares the Mien Obummer regime minions more than Americans that educate themselves and keep up with all the crup the regime tries to change in our constitution! Must suck for you!

Continue with kissing the asset of Mien Obummer, HEIL!
Hmmm CMor's a Nazi. Not surprised

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

It's like snow in Yucaipa, California durin' the month of April. It has never happened!!! Well, that is what Johannes claimed.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/gallery...

Are you fur real? Snow in Yucaipa, CA in an April? That ain't right!!!

snow in Yucaipa in april

snowing in Yucaipa [in April]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

snow in Yucaipa [in April 2011]

Yep, there are a lot of Liberals who are in De Nile!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, nothing scares the Mien Obummer regime minions more than Americans that educate themselves and keep up with all the crup the regime tries to change in our constitution! Must suck for you!
Continue with kissing the asset of Mien Obummer, HEIL!
"Americans that educate themselves" --- ha ha, and when exactly do you intend to do just that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know they are calling for snow in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
And ya know, if that happens that will be five years in a row that it has snowed in the Outer Banks.
And ya know, it normally snows in the Outer Banks about once every TEN YEARS!!!
Eye nose, eye nose, Global Wurmin' means more snow!!!
Oh damn, they gave me a lemon. But I do have a minor correction. It has snowed five times over the past six winters!

Snow on the Outer Banks (OBX)- Sledding at Wright Brothers Monument [Jan. 2009]

Outer Banks Snow Storm [Jan.]2010 - Kitty Hawk

Outer Banks Beach Update and SNOW - 12/16/10

Snow on outer banks of NC [Jan 2013]

Corolla Wild Horses on the beach in the snow - Outer Banks [Jan. 2013]

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, Ray Ban® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”
Plagiarized spam. Rouge is such a sorry loser.
I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!
Plagiarizing old jokes in an internet backwater is just sooooo interesting, if you're a moron.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way it can get better is if you go with God.
He is our leader. His house is the church. We are his
children. He feeds us. Protects us. Teaches us. Loves us.
He is our home. He is our Father. This is our world.
You sadly wrote "We are his
children. He feeds us. Protects us"

Er, was He asleep at the switch at Newtown? How did he protect those 20 children, those 20 little angels of his? Not to mtnion the 6 adults?

So, He made 20 angels. How quaint. How nice. How heavenly. We should rejoice and make more angels, why, recruit those gun nuts with the assault weapons and ask them to gun down every pre-puberty child in the country, make more angels.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text> Plagiarized spam. Rouge is such a sorry loser.
Well then, just whom did I plagiarize?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Jacquie Ottatwit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey self proclaimed Topix spelling SS, "You have the GAIL to write"? Maybe if you spent more time interested in the politics of your own adopted country of Canada instead of the country you fled, cowardly draft dodging Jacquie, you would see your own spelling errors! Because after all Canada has no politics to speak of that anyone pays attention to! Peace!:-)
Continue your Mien Obummer asset kissing, HEIL!
Mien Obummer? Mein, lunkehad, Mein. Heil, and Bruiser. I never correct spelling unilaterally, only when some dolt can't spell his own moniker or nazi salutes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarizing old jokes in an internet backwater is just sooooo interesting, if you're a moron.
Where did I claim I was the author? I did a Google search and I found a half dozen listings for that joke going all the way back to 2009 but not one listed an author?
To plagiarize something, you must claim that the work is yours or fail to give credit and if you do not know whom to give credit too, it is not my fault!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Well I hope they throw the book at this bigot. But in any event, we will never be allowed on any commercial plane for the rest of his life.

Man Accused of Slapping Crying Tot
By Ashley Jennings | ABC News Blogs –

A Delta Airlines passenger traveling from Minnesota to Georgia faces federal assault charges after allegedly slapping a fellow passenger's toddler son for crying during the flight.
Joe Rickey Handley of Idaho was on Flight 721, set to land at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta on Feb. 8, according to an FBI court affidavit. He was sitting next to Jessica Bennett and her 2-year-old son, who began crying as the plane started to descend.
Bennett, who was seated in row 28 alongside Handley, told FBI agents that she tried to get her son to stop crying when Handley "told her to shut that ['N word'] baby up."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/man-acc...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how hard is it to deny something? C'mon slaveboi, you're gonna have to do better than that, much better. LMAO
Amazing! Talk about paradox. Does the ignorant birfoon really believe his living in denial is equal to a State Dept declaration Mr. Liars? "How hard is it to deny something" indeed.

With 195 birfoon petitions denied by the courts I’d say not very

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I claim I was the author? I did a Google search and I found a half dozen listings for that joke going all the way back to 2009 but not one listed an author?
To plagiarize something, you must claim that the work is yours or fail to give credit and if you do not know whom to give credit too, it is not my fault!
Being deliberately stupid is your fault.

You don't know from where you copied that tired old joke?

How effing lame.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, just whom did I plagiarize?
RU a nine-year old?

Failure to cite a source = plagiarism.

How can anyone be so utterly stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Homer 1,096,374
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min andet1987 559
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 min andet1987 1,446
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min andet1987 1,244
Amy 8-22 29 min Stina2 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 53 min Doug77 4,642
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Angel Jones 97,839

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT