BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,781 - 125,800 of 177,461 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142747 Feb 16, 2013
HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
And whites in both elections voted for Mien Obummer more than any other race! If it wasn't for whites he would not be POTUS!
Yet again your racist Bullstitaki is lame, go back to work and get a job, we all know you work for the radical libtards all day posting this obfuscating dribble to distract the public from Obummers birth issues and horrible track record as POTUS!
So how many names do you post under? I bet you even comment back to yourself! Do you even take a shower or potty break, or do you sit there all day greasy hair, nasty breath, smelling of urine, while your hubby throws food at you like the Libtard animal in a cage that you are! What a apathetic life!
You have the gall to write : "So how many names do you post under?" You, of the 10-15 monikers? You of the "Hail Hitler" mispelled hommage to your hero? Is there no limit to your rank ignorance?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142749 Feb 16, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a flip flopper! We know some white folk supported the President. I am making reference to the assholes in this forum. I assure you the "intelligent" white folk that voted for President Obama would not be posting all this hate your type (REDNECKS) sling around. That segment of your race are the ones that keep the rest of you from being slaughtered by the rest of the world! Do them Proud and stfu!
Circle flies bothering you?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142750 Feb 16, 2013
HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
OBUMMER's
"errors, gossip, allegations, insane, fables, foolish"?
Hmm, poopoo, someone is a little bit upset!
A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
An Indonesian Citizenship,
an altered BC,
an altered COLB,
a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record,
a Gov. Of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii,
a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
a sister who says he was born at another hospital,
A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya,
A wife who says publicly that Kenya is Obummers HOME COUNTRY
HEIL Obummer! Drink the cool aid as he spews more reteric and unfulfilled promises!
"HEIL Obummer!" Heil? You corrected it? Whatever inmspired you to do that? LoL. How about the other error, "Bruser",(sic) ha ha, which you so akwardly and unsuccessfully tried to justify? You are so low, so inferior, why, it's worse than LRS, at least I can see a speck of him from down here, but you, zilch, can't see you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142751 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the gall to write : "So how many names do you post under?" You, of the 10-15 monikers? You of the "Hail Hitler" mispelled hommage to your hero? Is there no limit to your rank ignorance?
"You have the gall to write"? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142752 Feb 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Post 92 and 93 ARE missing ... MINE!
Wonder WHY?
Here's WHY!

The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Posted on | February 15, 2013 | 21 Comments
President Harrison J. Bounel
February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston
Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll fail. Just like always.
Yes, and the supreme court will become a hotbed of communists and traitors, including the republican-appointed dissenters.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142754 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"HEIL Obummer!" Heil? You corrected it? Whatever inmspired you to do that? LoL. How about the other error, "Bruser",(sic) ha ha, which you so akwardly and unsuccessfully tried to justify? You are so low, so inferior, why, it's worse than LRS, at least I can see a speck of him from down here, but you, zilch, can't see you.
Thanks for admitting you're a bottom dweller! Doh......LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142755 Feb 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Many college professors testified in favor of the bill."
Arkansas Houses passes bill on concealed guns on college campuses
By Suzi Parker | Reuters
LITTLE ROCK, Ark (Reuters)- Faculty and staff members in Arkansas would be allowed to carry concealed handguns on the state's college campuses under a measure approved on Friday by state representatives that also has the backing of Governor Mike Beebe.
The Arkansas state House voted 70 to 11 to allow colleges and universities to decide themselves whether to allow concealed weapons on their campuses, advancing the bill to the state Senate, which is expected to approve the bill.
Discussion of gun control and gun rights has dominated public debate in the United States since a gunman shot dead 26 people at a Connecticut elementary school in December, 20 of them first graders.
The advancement of the bill comes just days after Beebe signed into law a measure that allows concealed-carry permit holders to take weapons into houses of worship if the individual churches approve of the practice.
Beebe, a Democrat, was also expected to sign the bill that would leave it up to the schools to decide whether to allow concealed-carry on college campuses.
Arkansas would join 23 states that allow individual colleges or universities to decide whether to ban or allow concealed carry of weapons on campus, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. Some states also allow students to carry concealed weapons.
Many college professors testified in favor of the bill.
And you rejoice by posting this? How sad.

I can just see it now, university auditorium, packed with faculty and 500+ students, big conference, hall is hushed, it's hot, stifling in Little Rock, windows are open, then POW POW, car backfires in parking lot, bunch of untrained concealed gun holders, mistaking backfire for armed maniac attacking them, reach for their guns and the shooting starts, untold number of dead, classified a mistake by authorities. Investigation follows. Result : Not only arm faculty, but arm ALL the 20,000 students in order that they may protect themselves from the faculty in the event of future backfiring.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142757 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you rejoice by posting this? How sad.
I can just see it now, university auditorium, packed with faculty and 500+ students, big conference, hall is hushed, it's hot, stifling in Little Rock, windows are open, then POW POW, car backfires in parking lot, bunch of untrained concealed gun holders, mistaking backfire for armed maniac attacking them, reach for their guns and the shooting starts, untold number of dead, classified a mistake by authorities. Investigation follows. Result : Not only arm faculty, but arm ALL the 20,000 students in order that they may protect themselves from the faculty in the event of future backfiring.
All doubts have been removed. jakeleg, you are an idiot!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142758 Feb 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I'll sit tight and watch. LMAO
Sit tight all you want, loser, you'll pay.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142759 Feb 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Circle flies bothering you?
Circle flies????
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142760 Feb 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting you're a bottom dweller! Doh......LMAO
"from down here", I wrote. Kudos for catching it. But you and your bottom-dwelling friend know what I meant. I can hardly see you from down here, and him, NOT.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142761 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit tight all you want, loser, you'll pay.
I "will" sit tight and watch all things "Obumbler" come unraveled! He's a fraud, ya know? LMAO
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142762 Feb 16, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>Reading a book on Hitler now and the similarities are astounding!
Now that's funny. A Birfoon reading a book. Yeah right
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142763 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Post 92 and 93 ARE missing ... MINE!
Wonder WHY?
Here's WHY!

The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Posted on | February 15, 2013 | 21 Comments
President Harrison J. Bounel
February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston
Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ ...

Yes, and the supreme court will become a hotbed of communists and traitors, including the republican-appointed dissenters.
Communist? I thought FoolUp and Oily told me they were Nazis.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142764 Feb 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I "will" sit tight and watch all things "Obumbler" come unraveled! He's a fraud, ya know? LMAO
Well you should know - you are the biggest fraud on this thread
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142765 Feb 16, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I "will" sit tight and watch all things "Obumbler" come unraveled! He's a fraud, ya know? LMAO
And if it all worked , you'd be "Rogue-disappointed" , as you don't give a hoot about your country and the well-being of the majority of the citizens, you just hate Obama and want him to fail and thence the country. Bravo. Good view from UP here, but I can't see you anymore, guess you've sunk below view.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142766 Feb 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should know - you are the biggest fraud on this thread
Oh, can't learn shyt, you're a lot dumber than you smell. Shouldn't you be rinsing out some toilet paper for reuse? Cute lil shrub! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142767 Feb 16, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist? I thought FoolUp and Oily told me they were Nazis.
Yes, I became mixed up between communist Un-American er hmm Lady and "nazi" judges. BTW, isn't Orly Taitz a "former" communist? I wonder, how "former" is she? Looks like a plan on her part and her Kremlin bosses to unravel American democracy to me. The anti-American er hmm Lady can't wait for Pravda to headline that, "THE USA IS NOW A COMMUNIST COUNTRY.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142768 Feb 16, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And if it all worked , you'd be "Rogue-disappointed" , as you don't give a hoot about your country and the well-being of the majority of the citizens, you just hate Obama and want him to fail and thence the country. Bravo. Good view from UP here, but I can't see you anymore, guess you've sunk below view.
Still trying to climb out of that hole, huh? How's the view down there? Can you still see a speck of me from those depths? LMAO!!! dingbat
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142769 Feb 16, 2013
And Obumbler is already an epic failure. Ignore that national debt just a bit longer "O"! Thanks for your co-operation!!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min the wandering girl 4,681
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••