BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,289)

Showing posts 125,761 - 125,780 of167,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donít you try reading my previous posts Mr. Liars? Better yet at least make an attempt to comprehend what you read. Obamacare is not something you can opt in or out of. It affects the entire healthcare industry. Whoever insures you as we speak is already under the directives of obamacare. 80 percent of your premiums now must be spent toward health care or they must send you a rebate. Young adults can already stay on their parentsí health insurance plans until they are 26 in Louisiana just as they can everywhere else. They must already accept pre-existing conditions and a host of other things
People are fined heavily in California if theyíre caught driving without automobile insurance. Many who canít afford the insurance generally canít afford the fine either so they opt to do the time. Do I think theyíll lock you up you ask? Yeah, if you donít think so bring your ass to California and get caught driving without a license or insurance and think you can simply shrug off the fine.
It was Justice Roberts who put the teeth in Obamacare by maintaining the mandate was in fact a tax. Thatís why I know youíll pay a fine if you refuse to get health care at least as long as you pay taxes.
<quoted text>
But I thought that was clear in my previous post.
Who was talking about auto insurance or an expired/suspended license? Yes, I'm fully aware of Roberts the traitor. If a person doesn't have insurance, do you think they'll be able to pay the fine? Highly doubtful. So, you think they'll throw you in jail for that? Really? Wow, what a healthcare bill, huh? Right now, the bill says no individual is required to participate in any Federal Insurance Program and will not be penalized. Yep, that's how it is written. Why don't you do a little reading slaveboi.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are the epitome of a Libtard moron! "So what if he cheated and lied his way into POTUS" as long as he won! See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! Just a bunch of brain dead monkeys, following the pride piper of Kenya!
As far as the right to bear arms, the constitution is the foundation of America and its laws, NOT Mien Obummer!
laws of men don't mean a damn thing. remember the sumbytches that started the civil war. did it matter to those southern kkkrackas that we had a Constituion in place? hmmmmmmmmmm. the ingrates lost the war and y'all still worship that damn moth rotten symbol.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
laws of men don't mean a damn thing. remember the sumbytches that started the civil war. did it matter to those southern kkkrackas that we had a Constituion in place? hmmmmmmmmmm. the ingrates lost the war and y'all still worship that damn moth rotten symbol.
You have no clue about the causes of the Civil War, do you? dumbazz
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make.....he will occupy the WH for 4 more yrs.; and if y'all want to get more nastier about it...better be hiding from some DRONES.
yeah! I'm going to ask Michelle if she could send me a couple of those Drones so I can set a few off on some of these haters,
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are stuck on stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah! I'm going to ask Michelle if she could send me a couple of those Drones so I can set a few off on some of these haters,
So you can "set" a few off? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are stuck on stupid.
If anyone needs to see stupidity at its best, all they need to do is look at your posts and NHT's posts. It'll be crystal clear.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Poopoo stain enjoys his death at the hands of Muslim extremists.
On the other hand, death from starvation or slavery in death camps may get to him 1st.
Decapitation is the preferred method amond mooselimbs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

*among
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donít you try reading my previous posts Mr. Liars? Better yet at least make an attempt to comprehend what you read. Obamacare is not something you can opt in or out of. It affects the entire healthcare industry. Whoever insures you as we speak is already under the directives of obamacare. 80 percent of your premiums now must be spent toward health care or they must send you a rebate. Young adults can already stay on their parentsí health insurance plans until they are 26 in Louisiana just as they can everywhere else. They must already accept pre-existing conditions and a host of other things
People are fined heavily in California if theyíre caught driving without automobile insurance. Many who canít afford the insurance generally canít afford the fine either so they opt to do the time. Do I think theyíll lock you up you ask? Yeah, if you donít think so bring your ass to California and get caught driving without a license or insurance and think you can simply shrug off the fine.
It was Justice Roberts who put the teeth in Obamacare by maintaining the mandate was in fact a tax. Thatís why I know youíll pay a fine if you refuse to get health care at least as long as you pay taxes.
<quoted text>
But I thought that was clear in my previous post.
Why would I want to go to Clownifornia when people are leaving droves? Your state is broke and you're part of the problem! LMAO! moochersquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

*in droves
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Does it matter if your POTUS lied about his birth and citizenship as long as he got away with it?
LOL!
OMG you are a Libtard twit!
I read that one and couldn't help but laugh. What does it matter now? New Hammer Time belongs in the spoon drawer.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank goodness they are! Otherwise every American would be subjected to this cool aid type Obummer propaganda and nothing else!
Isn't that the damn truth! Growing up it didn't matter which "news" you listened to because they all had integrity back then. Not now. ABC, CBS and NBC are has beens in my book. Integrity, now there's a term you don't hear much anymore. In no way, shape or form do I associate the term with this admin!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

later....
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Orly Taitz at Supreme Court - Obama failed to register for selective service
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Investigator: New Items Have Been Uncovered - 2/13/2013.
Pathetic Fool clings to fables. Hey Moron. How many times do Oily's lies have get tossed before you find a new dead horse?
Alternate Universe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
The USURPER is following Hitlers playbook to the letter.
Yes, just like Hitler, to the letter.

I mean c'mon, who doesn't remember when Hitler targeted websites as part of his cyber war?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Alternate Universe wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, just like Hitler, to the letter.

I mean c'mon, who doesn't remember when Hitler targeted websites as part of his cyber war?
Birfoons live in their own closeted "reality" which includes their own very warped history of the world. Mel Brooks should take notes
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons live in their own closeted "reality" which includes their own very warped history of the world. Mel Brooks should take notes
If Hagmann's imaginary DHS source says so you know it's true just like the "false flag" incident that Obama admin would use to prevent the Nov. election and their involvement in Newtown, and preparation for imminent civil war, etc.
Hagmann uses the Rouge playbook: when outlandish predictions don't pan out just blabber something even more absurd and paranoid nutball readers won't notice he has a batting average of 0.000.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can "set" a few off? LMAO!
You people are so Anal. Jesus Christ! The word Nerd needs an adjective when describing you ... like "Clueless!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ever wondered about body language? What about a head held high, equals superiority, fearlessness, arrogance, Especially if exhibited with jutting chin.
http://www.businessballs.com/body-language.ht...
Now look at this photo of Obama, here is that famouse pose you see from him time and time again!
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpre...
LOL!
Poor little white people...you do try sooo hard to convince yourselves that you pale faces scum buckets are above all of humanity ...it just "ain't" working. ROFLMAO

smh This is what you come up with??? LAWD A MERCY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,761 - 125,780 of167,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,363
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 43,019
GOOGLE Ignores EASTER every year 12 min Buckeye 2
Abby 4-20 19 min edogxxx 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min It is Time 3,781
Amy 4-20 22 min Cass 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,161
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 96,145
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance