BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,289)

Showing posts 125,761 - 125,780 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
What PART of "his father IS Kenyan" ...
Do you IDIOTS not understand ...???
THAT means obot is Kenyan!
EVEN if he was born in Hawaii!
BORN under British LAW!
The British are WHO "WE" fought in the Revolutionary WAR!
To HAVE FREEDOM from!
King George to be exact!
THEN ... the United States MADE their OWN rules/LAWS!
IF both his parents "are" U.S. Citizens, it would NOT matter WHERE he was BORN!
He would BE a "natural born" U.S. citizen ...
Simply BECAUSE his parents ARE U.S. Citzens ...!!!
What part of this don’t you idiots understand?

To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States or is otherwise ineligible to serve as President of the United States, that allegation is denied.

To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama may be an illegal alien or that President Obama is or ever was a citizen of Indonesia, those allegations are denied.

To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama’s birth certificate has not been released to the public, that allegation is denied.

To the extent this paragraph alleges that the birth certificate released to the public at the direction of President Obama is not a valid birth certificate or that such certificate is not sufficient proof of U.S. citizenship, those allegations are denied.

Specifically, Defendants deny that President Obama was born in Kenya or anywhere outside the state of Hawaii.

To the extent this paragraph alleges that Lolo Soetoro is or ever was President Obama’s father by birth or adoption, that allegation is denied.

To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama is or ever was a practicing Muslim, that allegation is denied.
Department of State
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14597639/Strunk-Ans...
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Howdy, Birfoons.

Looks like today was another stinker for you, huh? I checked, and Birfoons did literally nothing towords achieving the goal of ousting President Barack Hussein Obama.

If we count rambling about nothing in Internet backwater forums, then Birfoons did a hell of a lot.

LOLOLOLOL

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
With around half the states opting out of OmamaCare the Feds will be responsible for setting up the state exchanges. There is a deadline date by which this must be done. If the exchanges are not setup, OmamaCare cannot be implemented. Plus, the more states that opt out, the higher the cost will be for OmamaCare. I'll sit tight and watch this clusterflick fizzle. LOL slavesquid
Still waiting on Romney to ride in on his white horse and repeal Obamacare Mr. Liars? Not gonna happen. You will get an exchange and you will choose one or pay a fine. Sorry, the deadline has been extended until they get it done, but all indications is that it will be up and running by January of 14.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
OBUMMER's
"errors, gossip, allegations, insane, fables, foolish"?
Hmm, poopoo, someone is a little bit upset!
A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
An Indonesian Citizenship,
an altered BC,
an altered COLB,
a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record,
a Gov. Of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii,
a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
a sister who says he was born at another hospital,
A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya,
A wife who says publicly that Kenya is Obummers HOME COUNTRY
HEIL Obummer! Drink the cool aid as he spews more reteric and unfulfilled promises!
You Repubs are getting more incoherant by the day,its like watching mental patients taken off their meds decompensate.
The Mad Hatters Tea Party is over nothing left for you but sniping in utter impotance on Topix as the Nation moves on without you.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Wonder
WHY
lamestreamedia
ISN'T
ALL
over
THIS
???
Today!
even ...
News of the breach was reported ad nauseam AL. No one is interested in the fable save the ignorant birfoon. Thus you will only find such nonsense on birfoon sites.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/21/maur... ?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23736254/#.UR9NN6U4...
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The post was intended for you, naturally. Tantrum King! LMAO
Sorry, your buddy Rouge was and still is having a tantrum, loser.

wojar wrote:
Huh?
It was your buddy Rouge who had his panties in a wad because he didn't understand metaphor.
Please learn to read!
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Poopoo smeared face,
"THAT ALLEGATION IS DENIED"
Not THAT ALLEGATION IS PROVEN
DENIED does not mean PROVEN it just means that they denied it! C'mor how gullible can one Libtard minion be!
Allegations were indeed never proven. C'mor still doesn't understand plaintiff's burden.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza was not a child when he slaughtered children, neither is Rouge a child, chronologically.
He is a child.
Adults hurt children.
He will heal and then you will know why this happened.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Poopoo smeared face,
"THAT ALLEGATION IS DENIED"
Not THAT ALLEGATION IS PROVEN
DENIED does not mean PROVEN it just means that they denied it! C'mor how gullible can one Libtard minion be!
What it means is that the State Department says you’re a liar and the proof you’re a liar is presiding in the White House. It means exactly what is says. They deny there’s a shred of truth to any birfoon allegation; and if anyone should know it would certainly be them as it is they who decide who is and who’s not a US citizen not some ignorant birfoon regurgitating long debunked garbage on a Topix thread.

Proven? Are you really that stupid Cmor? Obviously it’s been proven to everyone’s satisfaction save the ignorant birfoon or Obama wouldn’t be president. You may also note no one gives a shit whether or not the birfoon is satisfied.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Post 92 and 93 ARE missing ... MINE!
Wonder WHY?
Here's WHY!

The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Posted on | February 15, 2013 | 21 Comments
President Harrison J. Bounel
February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston
Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, heÂ’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. WeÂ’ll see.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
You'll fail. Just like always.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!
More blather from the failed 2nd grade playground wannabe?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Document Number:
Docket Text: NOTICE Notice of DEFAULT of DEFENDANT Obama, request for an expedited DEFAULT Judgment and post judgment discovery by All Plaintiffs.(Taitz, Orly)

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

0 IS in "default" ...
Wonder WHY this isn't IN the "news" ...???
Because the news has learned that Oily's breaking news is just another lie

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.

The driver, a young man in a Brioni® suit, Gucci® shoes, Ray Ban® sunglasses and YSL® tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"

Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"

The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell® notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3® cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.

The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop® and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...

Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot® that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL® database through an ODBC connected Excel® spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry® and, after a few minutes, receives a response.

Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet® printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."

"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves," says Bud.

He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.

Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"

The young man thinks about it for a second and then says, "Okay, why not?"

"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government", says Bud.

"Wow! That's correct," says the yuppie, "but how did you guess that?"

"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.”

“Now give me back my dog.”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"Many college professors testified in favor of the bill."

Arkansas Houses passes bill on concealed guns on college campuses
By Suzi Parker | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark (Reuters)- Faculty and staff members in Arkansas would be allowed to carry concealed handguns on the state's college campuses under a measure approved on Friday by state representatives that also has the backing of Governor Mike Beebe.
The Arkansas state House voted 70 to 11 to allow colleges and universities to decide themselves whether to allow concealed weapons on their campuses, advancing the bill to the state Senate, which is expected to approve the bill.
Discussion of gun control and gun rights has dominated public debate in the United States since a gunman shot dead 26 people at a Connecticut elementary school in December, 20 of them first graders.
The advancement of the bill comes just days after Beebe signed into law a measure that allows concealed-carry permit holders to take weapons into houses of worship if the individual churches approve of the practice.
Beebe, a Democrat, was also expected to sign the bill that would leave it up to the schools to decide whether to allow concealed-carry on college campuses.
Arkansas would join 23 states that allow individual colleges or universities to decide whether to ban or allow concealed carry of weapons on campus, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. Some states also allow students to carry concealed weapons.
Many college professors testified in favor of the bill.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

<quoted text>
And whites in both elections voted for Mien Obummer more than any other race! If it wasn't for whites he would not be POTUS!
Yet again your racist Bullstitaki is lame, go back to work and get a job, we all know you work for the radical libtards all day posting this obfuscating dribble to distract the public from Obummers birth issues and horrible track record as POTUS!
So how many names do you post under? I bet you even comment back to yourself! Do you even take a shower or potty break, or do you sit there all day greasy hair, nasty breath, smelling of urine, while your hubby throws food at you like the Libtard animal in a cage that you are! What a apathetic life!
You are such a flip flopper! We know some white folk supported the President. I am making reference to the assholes in this forum. I assure you the "intelligent" white folk that voted for President Obama would not be posting all this hate your type (REDNECKS) sling around. That segment of your race are the ones that keep the rest of you from being slaughtered by the rest of the world! Do them Proud and stfu!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for that.
In the new book "Screwed" Obama's secret plans for a UN Small Arms Treaty to take away our handguns and our Second Amendment Rights is exposed.
Reading a book on Hitler now and the similarities are astounding!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of this don’t you idiots understand?
To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States or is otherwise ineligible to serve as President of the United States, that allegation is denied.
To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama may be an illegal alien or that President Obama is or ever was a citizen of Indonesia, those allegations are denied.
To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama’s birth certificate has not been released to the public, that allegation is denied.
To the extent this paragraph alleges that the birth certificate released to the public at the direction of President Obama is not a valid birth certificate or that such certificate is not sufficient proof of U.S. citizenship, those allegations are denied.
Specifically, Defendants deny that President Obama was born in Kenya or anywhere outside the state of Hawaii.
To the extent this paragraph alleges that Lolo Soetoro is or ever was President Obama’s father by birth or adoption, that allegation is denied.
To the extent this paragraph alleges that President Obama is or ever was a practicing Muslim, that allegation is denied.
Department of State
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14597639/Strunk-Ans...
Wow, how hard is it to deny something? C'mon slaveboi, you're gonna have to do better than that, much better. LMAO

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Obama: My Admin Most Transparent In History; Baghdad Bob Helps Out - 2/14
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Rush On Viral Letter About Obama's Natural Born Citizen Status -

Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Investigator: New Items Have Been Uncovered - 2/13/2013.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on Romney to ride in on his white horse and repeal Obamacare Mr. Liars? Not gonna happen. You will get an exchange and you will choose one or pay a fine. Sorry, the deadline has been extended until they get it done, but all indications is that it will be up and running by January of 14.
Like I said, I'll sit tight and watch. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What it means is that the State Department says you’re a liar and the proof you’re a liar is presiding in the White House. It means exactly what is says. They deny there’s a shred of truth to any birfoon allegation; and if anyone should know it would certainly be them as it is they who decide who is and who’s not a US citizen not some ignorant birfoon regurgitating long debunked garbage on a Topix thread.
Proven? Are you really that stupid Cmor? Obviously it’s been proven to everyone’s satisfaction save the ignorant birfoon or Obama wouldn’t be president. You may also note no one gives a shit whether or not the birfoon is satisfied.
dumbazz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,761 - 125,780 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 4 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000