BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#142661 Feb 15, 2013
Gotta watch out while flying in the mountains. Get your altitude before trying to cross over the mountain. There is often a down draft of the lee side of a mountain and you need to abort as soon as it looks questionable.
Oh, do your hear the stall warning horn start at about 6:10?

Horrific Small Cessna Plane Crash
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Many years ago I was mountain flying AT NIGHT in a Huey and got caught in a down draft. But I turned down grade as soon as we stopped climbing. I then climbed another thousand feet before turning back towards the mountain.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142662 Feb 15, 2013
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"BORN under British LAW!" ??? Perhaps you should consult your history professor bosom buddy, Rogue, abut Hawaii, as you seem to think it was a British colony when Obama was born there in 1961.
I see you wrote your post all by yourself. Go back to plagiarizing and cut and paste, American er hmm Lady, as even though is't hard-to-digest stuff and you don't understand it yourself, it's better than to write stuff that is above and beyond looney tooney.
It's easy to remember idiotard. "And not subject to any foreign power". See how easy that is? LOL skintag

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#142664 Feb 15, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Gotta watch out while flying in the mountains. Get your altitude before trying to cross over the mountain. There is often a down draft of the lee side of a mountain and you need to abort as soon as it looks questionable.
Many years ago I was mountain flying AT NIGHT in a Huey and got caught in a down draft. But I turned down grade as soon as we stopped climbing. I then climbed another thousand feet before turning back towards the mountain.
Why RU babbling about helicopters again?

No wonder your wife got bored.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142665 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding a conference to determine if a case should be docketed and actually hearing a case are two entirely different matters.
You'd think birfoons would have learned by now, except that birfoons cannot learn.
Sad.
Put a tooth from one of your kids under your pillow and make a wish.
Loser.
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!

Jacksonville, FL

#142667 Feb 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least you can open the window and get some fresh air
Yea, my plane has two windows that open. They are not electric though.
When I flew TH-55's and OH-58's we use to remove the doors during the summer months.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hughes_TH-5...
Uneducaded Lady Nemesis

Munster, IN

#142668 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
What PART of "his father IS Kenyan" ...
Do you IDIOTS not understand ...???
THAT means obot is Kenyan!
EVEN if he was born in Hawaii!
BORN under British LAW!
The British are WHO "WE" fought in the Revolutionary WAR!
To HAVE FREEDOM from!
King George to be exact!
THEN ... the United States MADE their OWN rules/LAWS!
IF both his parents "are" U.S. Citizens, it would NOT matter WHERE he was BORN!
He would BE a "natural born" U.S. citizen ...
Simply BECAUSE his parents ARE U.S. Citzens ...!!!
I had to pass an 8th grade constitution test to get in to high school.

How exactly did you get in again? That is, if you ever did get in at all.

I'm guessing the KKK home school testing in your southern hillbilly states aren't as stringent.

Jacksonville, FL

#142669 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know the differences between F-16A/B/C/D??? How about the up grades? How about the missiles? You do know that without missiles and bullets, a fleet of F-16's are just very expensive flying clubs, don't you?
Now, the question is, did R. Reagan violate any law in Iran-Contra? And the answer is no!!! Did Obama violate any law in Fast and Furious? Probably not. But bad guys got weapons because federal agents turned a blind eye. So what if R. Reagan did? You don't see how you are being hypocritical, do you?
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked :"Do you know the differences between F-16A/B/C/D??? "Yes I do. But , either out of stupidity or on purpose (little bit of both), you murky the waters.. 1. You criticized Obama for selling Egyppt F-16s, right or wrong? At that time, you did not specify which version, but you criticized him; 2) then yesterday you said they were outmoded models and inferred he screwed the Egyptians. 3) Now you tell me about different versions? Why don't you look at all this and get back to me?
I was indifferent as I know the big difference between Egyptian and Israel Air Forces is the pilots and the Israeli pilots are some of the very best in the world. Yes, even better than our military pilots.
Oh "Jaques", are you having problems spelling your own name?
The biggest difference is that the F-16A/B has the same engines as the F-15A/B and the F-16C/D has the same engine as the F-15C/D.
The A and C model of both the F-15 and F-16 are single seat where as the B and D are dual seat.
Then come block numbers with Block 70 being the last production models. We are giving the Egyptian Block 56 models made in 1998.

Jacksonville, FL

#142670 Feb 15, 2013
Uneducaded Lady Nemesis wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to pass an 8th grade constitution test to get in to high school.
How exactly did you get in again? That is, if you ever did get in at all.
I'm guessing the KKK home school testing in your southern hillbilly states aren't as stringent.
And yo gots edumacated at da ghetto sckool.

RationalState

#142671 Feb 15, 2013
You want to tell stories?

I once went to a farm, a beginning grad student, and picked up freshly slaughtered livers.

I took them to the laboratory and homogenized them and analyzed them for a certain enzyme activity.

The activity registered ZERO.

My boss, who recently retired as one of the most distinguished enzymologists in the world, was disappointed and told me to throw the homogenate out.

I hypothesized that there was a certain membrane-bound enzyme interfering with the assay and suggested ultracentrifugation of the homogenate followed by re-assay.

I got lucky. BINGO!

Two years later I had my first paper in the foremost biochemistry journal in the WORLD.

Last August, a paper published in the same foremost journal, by two teams of scientists from top universities thanked me for the hint I gave them that led to their latest discovery (in the same field as my first paper.) The work also was the meat of a Ph. D. dissertation of a student who is now making her way in the world of science.

I suggested a clever idea, and six years later discovery was published, after years and hundreds of thousands of dollars materials and labor at two major universities investigating human disease processes. Thanks for the acknowledgement, H., it's posted on the door of my lab.

Meanwhile Rouge babbles on about diesel fuel and helicopters on topix.

How sad.

Do you want to save America?

Get competitive. Science and technology are the future.

Work hard, study hard, and learn hard.

And quit whining about foreigners eating your lunch. They're eating your lunch while you're snoozing, losers.

RationalState

#142675 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several of us show up and put our feet down your throat? Just curious. LMAO!
Go ahead and MAKE MY DAY!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Holding a conference to determine if a case should be docketed and actually hearing a case are two entirely different matters.
You'd think birfoons would have learned by now, except that birfoons cannot learn.
Sad.
Put a tooth from one of your kids under your pillow and make a wish.
Loser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142676 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I once went to a farm, a beginning grad student, and picked up freshly slaughtered livers.
I took them to the laboratory and homogenized them and analyzed them for a certain enzyme activity.
My boss, who recently retired as one of the most distinguished enzymologists in the world, was disappointed and told me to throw the homogenate out.
I hypothesized that there was a certain membrane-bound enzyme interfering with the assay and suggested ultracentrifugation of the homogenate followed by re-assay.
I got lucky. BINGO!
Two years later I had my first paper in the foremost biochemistry journal in the WORLD.
Last August, a paper published in the same foremost journal, by two teams of scientists from top universities thanked me for the hint I gave them that led to their latest discovery (in the same field as my first paper.) The work also was the meat of a Ph. D. dissertation of a student who is now making her way in the world of science.
I suggested a clever idea, and six years later discovery was published, after years and hundreds of thousands of dollars materials and labor at two major universities investigating human disease processes. Thanks for the acknowledgement, H., it's posted on the door of my lab.
How sad.
And quit whining about foreigners eating your lunch. They're eating your lunch while you're snoozing, losers.
Puss Pollock, you asked, "do you want to save Amrerica"? Save it from what? I mean with your fake messiah "Obumbler" in charge there can't be anything wrong, correct? Save it from what then? LMAO

And really, why is such a famous person (LMAO) like yourself hanging out on Topix? LMAO! How come your other famous buddies don't come on here yet you do? HaHaHa You take after your master, boy; a fraud just like the Obumbler!!! WHAT-A-LOSER-CLOWN!
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142677 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, born and forever loser wants AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts, my plane to have something go wrong, wants to give boat rides with strange sea "things" that are supposedly dangerous, wants to decapitate Poppo and now, he wants to go down on Wojar's throat, and with a gang seeing as you are a coward.

Hey, loser, this is a forum, and when you get whupped, you take it like a man, you don't threaten to kill. Elementary schoolyard threats against your superiors is not nice, little boy.

RationalState

#142678 Feb 15, 2013
Oh, if you engine on your car stops, you just park on the shoulder of the road. But if your plane's engine stops, you can not park on a cloud and wait for the mechanic or fuel truck driver to show up,
That's news? And that proves the "out of Kenya theory"?

Why RU you here, Rouge?

Why? What do helicopters and planes have to do with your racist obsessions regarding the President of the United States?

You do know what forum this is. Don't you?

Jacksonville, FL

#142679 Feb 15, 2013
Sheila Jackson Lee: I’m a “Freed Slave”
Posted on February 15, 2013

Do you know there is a freed slave serving in Congress? Grab audio sound bite number seven. Yep. There is a freed slave serving in the US House right now. A freed, f-r-e-e-d, slave is serving right now in the House of Representatives. Just to show you that slavery is still alive and kicking, we have a freed slave.

We’re trying to find out who owned and who sold Sheila Jackson Lee and what they got for her. She said on the floor of the House of Representatives … she was standing there as a freed slave because this Congress came together. I didn’t think they were coming together at all. She talked about the Congress during Lincoln, but anyway, she’s a freed slave. Somebody had to own her, and we don’t know who.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/02/sheila-ja...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142680 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and MAKE MY DAY!
<quoted text>
Really now, a pencil-necked, zit-faced, brainwashed loser is no one to be using a Dirty Harry line. HaHaHa! I'll make your day puss! Feelin' lucky punk? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142681 Feb 15, 2013
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, born and forever loser wants AF 1 to lose nuts and bolts, my plane to have something go wrong, wants to give boat rides with strange sea "things" that are supposedly dangerous, wants to decapitate Poppo and now, he wants to go down on Wojar's throat, and with a gang seeing as you are a coward.
Hey, loser, this is a forum, and when you get whupped, you take it like a man, you don't threaten to kill. Elementary schoolyard threats against your superiors is not nice, little boy.
Hey, nothing wrong with wishing!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142682 Feb 15, 2013
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to tell me what to do, puss?

RationalState

#142683 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Puss Pollock, you asked, "do you want to save Amrerica"? Save it from what? I mean with your fake messiah "Obumbler" in charge there can't be anything wrong, correct? Save it from what then? LMAO
And really, why is such a famous person (LMAO) like yourself hanging out on Topix? LMAO! How come your other famous buddies don't come on here yet you do? HaHaHa You take after your master, boy; a fraud just like the Obumbler!!! WHAT-A-LOSER-CLOWN!
I was well known, but not famous now. Nevertheless, I was acknowledged recently in a top journal. I had the idea that sparked a discovery. Armchair science on my part. I discovered the essential idea by searching free internet databases! Cruisin' the human genome database and plant databases.

I was having a BLAST. But you wouldn't know what that means.

Look it up on Google, moron. BLAST.

Hee hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I got lucky. BINGO!
How sad.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#142684 Feb 15, 2013
Hail, Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother
of God, pray for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death. Amen.

RationalState

#142685 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now, a pencil-necked, zit-faced, brainwashed loser is no one to be using a Dirty Harry line. HaHaHa! I'll make your day puss! Feelin' lucky punk? LMAO
I'm sure you will in your fantasies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Portlandia 1,155,640
Holiday Greetings 8 min Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Mike Brown hidden video. 1 hr StarScum 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,910
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr StarScum 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 71,225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mike 51,280
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web