BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142628 Feb 15, 2013
Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a light-bulb butt?
Your obsession is showimmmmmngggggggg...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142629 Feb 15, 2013
Stop Global Warming Enivronmental Snowman T-shirt
http://www.amazon.com/Global-Warming-Enivronm...

Location hidden

#142630 Feb 15, 2013
Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession is showimmmmmngggggggg...
Exactly what do I have an obsession with? Last time you said it was penises. And now it is what?

Location hidden

#142631 Feb 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A Hawk missile is not a Hawk missile,
From Wiki: Improved Hawk or I-Hawk The original Hawk system had problems engaging targets at low altitude - the missile would have problems picking the target out against ground clutter. The U.S. Army began a program to address these issues in 1964 - the Hawk Improvement Program (Hawk/HIP). This involved numerous upgrades to the Hawk system:
A digital data processing central information coordinator for target processing, threat ordering, and intercept evaluation.
An improved missile (MIM-23B) with a larger warhead, smaller and more powerful M112 motor, and improved guidance section.
The PAR, CWAR, HPI, and ROR were replaced by upgraded variants (see #Radars).
The system entered service during 1972, the first unit reaching operational status by October. All US units were upgraded to I-Hawk standard by 1978.
Product Improvement Plan In 1973 the U.S. Army started an extensive multi-phase Hawk PIP (Product Improvement Plan), mainly intended to improve and upgrade the numerous items of ground equipment.
Phase I
: Phase I involved replacement of the CWAR with the AN/MPQ-55 Improved CWAR (ICWAR), and the upgrade of the AN/MPQ-50 PAR to Improved PAR (IPAR) configuration by the addition of a digital MTI (Moving Target Indicator). The first PIP Phase I systems were fielded between 1979 and 1981.
Phase II
: Developed from 1978 and fielded between 1983 and 1986. upgraded the AN/MPQ-46 HPI to AN/MPQ-57 standard by replacing some of the vacuum tube based electronics with modern solid-state circuits, and added an optical TAS (Tracking Adjunct System). The TAS, designated OD-179/TVY, is an electro-optical (TV) tracking system that increases Hawk operability and survivability in a high-ECM environment.
Phase III
: The PIP Phase III development was started in 1983, and was first fielded by U. S. forces in 1989. Phase III was a major upgrade which significantly enhanced the computer hardware and software for most components of the system, a new CWAR the AN/MPQ-62, added single-scan target detection capability, and upgraded the HPI to AN/MPQ-61 standard by addition of a Low-Altitude Simultaneous Hawk Engagement (LASHE) system. LASHE allows the Hawk system to counter saturation attacks by simultaneously intercepting multiple low-level targets. The ROR was phased out in Phase III Hawk units.
Hawk Missile Restore Reliability (MRR)
This was a program that ran between 1982 and 1984 intended to improve missile reliability.
Hawk ECCM
Running alongside the MMR program, this produced ECCM to specific threats, probably contemporary Soviet ECM pods such as the SPS-141 fitted to the Su-22, which proved moderately effective during the Iran-Iraq War. The MIM-23C and E missiles contain these fixes.
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You point being?
The point being, we did not want Iran to win over Iraq but neither did we want Iraq to win. We wanted each side to beat the crap out of each other. It worked didn't it!!!
Of, I don't give a damn if some Muslim wants to kill other Muslims. The more, the better as it means they will not be killing Christians, Jews or atheists!
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142632 Feb 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Exactly what do I have an obsession with? Last time you said it was penises. And now it is what?
light bulb butt, was it? Butts, penises, whatever rocks your boat.

Location hidden

#142633 Feb 15, 2013
Bawny Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession is showimmmmmngggggggg...[QUOTE]
Bawny Fwank wrote:
[QUOTE who="Jaques Ottawa"]<quoted text>
light bulb butt, was it? Butts, penises, whatever rocks your boat.
Actually I like boobs and tang better. Oh, my girl friend is 56 and can still stuff a bikini!
Churchlady

Kenosha, WI

#142634 Feb 15, 2013
FROM Free Republic today - Freudian Slip: Obama; “ Problem Is I'm President And Not Emperor Of The United States.”
www.ObamaFailedEverify.com
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

#142635 Feb 15, 2013
Florida
A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

“Amazing,” he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal even more Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought,“What am I doing? I’m too old for this!” and pulled over to await the trooper’s arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said,“Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason for speeding – a reason I’ve never before heard – I’ll let you go..”
The old gentleman paused then said,“Three years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.”
“Have a good day, Sir,” replied the trooper.

Georgia
The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.
He called her into his office and said,“Y’all graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help. If I wuz to give yew $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?”
The secretary thought a moment, and then replied,“Everthang but my earrings.”

Louisiana
A senior citizen in Louisiana was overheard saying,“When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Louisiana.”
When asked why, he replied,“I’d rather be in Louisiana ‘cause everythang happens in Louisiana 20 years later than in the rest of the world.”

Mississippi
The young man from Mississippi came running into the store and said to his buddy,“Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!”
Bubba replied,“Did y’all see who it was?”
The young man answered,“I couldn’t tell, but I got the license number.”

North Carolina
A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.
A passerby studied the scene as he drove by, and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.
The man replied,“I got a flat tahr.”
The passerby asked,“But what’s with the flowers?”
The man responded,“When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. I never did understand it neither.”

Tennessee
A Tennessee State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-65. The trooper asked,“Got any ID?”
The driver replied,“Bout whut?”

Texas
The Sheriff pulled up next to the guy unloading garbage out of his pick-up into the ditch. The Sheriff asked,“Why are you dumping garbage in the ditch? Don’t you see that sign right over your head.”
“Yep,” he replied.“That’s why I’m dumpin’ it here,‘cause it says:‘Fine For Dumping Garbage.’”
Y’all kin say whut y’all want about the South, but y’all never heard o’nobody retirin’ an’ movin’ North.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#142636 Feb 15, 2013
Obama: Problem Is I'm President Not Emperor Of The United States - 2/14/2013
&fe ature=em-uploademail

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#142638 Feb 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
John Smith started the day early having set his alarmclock
(MADE IN JAPAN )
for 6 am ..
While his coffeepot
(MADE IN CHINA)
was perking, he shaved with his
electric razor
(MADE IN HONG KONG)
He put on a
dress shirt
(MADE IN SRI LANKA),
designer jeans
(MADE IN SINGAPORE)
and
tennis shoes
(MADE IN KOREA)
After cooking his breakfast in his new
electric skillet
(MADE IN INDIA)
he sat down with his
calculator
(MADE IN MEXICO)
to see how much he could spend today. After setting his
watch
(MADE IN TAIWAN )
to the radio
(MADE IN INDIA )
he got in his car
(MADE IN GERMANY )
filled it with GAS
(from Saudi Arabia )
and continued his search
for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.
At the end of yet another discouraging
and fruitless day
checking his
Computer
( made in MALAYSIA ),
John decided to relax for a while.
He put on his sandals
(MADE IN BRAZIL ),
poured himself a glass of
wine
(MADE IN FRANCE )
and turned on his
TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ),
and then wondered why he can't
find a good paying job
in AMERICA
AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
MADE IN KENYA
Maybe John should get a degree in electrical engineering and get a real job in industry, or with his science degree, pass the Patent Bar exam and work for Sikorsky, P&W, or GE in their IP departments. Plenty of jobs in America for people who are qualified. But John, who has some credits toward a degree in History, which he never finished, is fixated on misreading of Supreme Court cases, and has no marketable skills. He blames that on President Obama, and fantasizes that a fable about Kenya has something to do with it. Meanwhile Prakash, Byoung, and Wen, get visas to take real jobs in America because John thought being born in America was a one way ticket entitling him to a nice house on Easy Street and thought math and science were for nerds.

RationalState

#142639 Feb 15, 2013
And Rouge couldn't even attribute his plagiarized claptrap because he never learned how to write a paragraph in his own words and can't admit it. Sad.

" Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
John Smith started the day early having set his alarmclock"
Churchlady

Kenosha, WI

#142640 Feb 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama: Problem Is I'm President Not Emperor Of The United States - 2/14/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wz5YDO4H0KkXX&feature=em- uploademail
Thank you for that.
In the new book "Screwed" Obama's secret plans for a UN Small Arms Treaty to take away our handguns and our Second Amendment Rights is exposed.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#142641 Feb 15, 2013
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the F-16s are obsolete? But the other day, you raked Obama over the coals for selling F-16s to Egypt. Make up your mind. And I don't expect a response on this, another "gotcha".
And,wonder of wonders, you don't even have to play dumb. You wrote, above, "What evidence do you have that we sold missiles to Iran? Israel did." So,Israel, Iran's "good friend",did. What are you, totally brainless? What the hell's the difference, the U.S. selling them directly to Iran or Israel, under orders from Washington, selling them to Iran? Sheesh.
Do you know the differences between F-16A/B/C/D??? How about the up grades? How about the missiles? You do know that without missiles and bullets, a fleet of F-16's are just very expensive flying clubs, don't you?
Now, the question is, did R. Reagan violate any law in Iran-Contra? And the answer is no!!! Did Obama violate any law in Fast and Furious? Probably not. But bad guys got weapons because federal agents turned a blind eye. So what if R. Reagan did? You don't see how you are being hypocritical, do you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142642 Feb 15, 2013
What PART of "his father IS Kenyan" ...
Do you IDIOTS not understand ...???

THAT means obot is Kenyan!
EVEN if he was born in Hawaii!

BORN under British LAW!

The British are WHO "WE" fought in the Revolutionary WAR!

To HAVE FREEDOM from!

King George to be exact!

THEN ... the United States MADE their OWN rules/LAWS!

IF both his parents "are" U.S. Citizens, it would NOT matter WHERE he was BORN!

He would BE a "natural born" U.S. citizen ...
Simply BECAUSE his parents ARE U.S. Citzens ...!!!
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142646 Feb 15, 2013
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the differences between F-16A/B/C/D??? How about the up grades? How about the missiles? You do know that without missiles and bullets, a fleet of F-16's are just very expensive flying clubs, don't you?
Now, the question is, did R. Reagan violate any law in Iran-Contra? And the answer is no!!! Did Obama violate any law in Fast and Furious? Probably not. But bad guys got weapons because federal agents turned a blind eye. So what if R. Reagan did? You don't see how you are being hypocritical, do you?
You asked :"Do you know the differences between F-16A/B/C/D??? "Yes I do. But , either out of stupidity or on purpose (little bit of both), you murky the waters.. 1. You criticized Obama for selling Egyppt F-16s, right or wrong? At that time, you did not specify which version, but you criticized him; 2) then yesterday you said they were outmoded models and inferred he screwed the Egyptians. 3) Now you tell me about different versions? Why don't you look at all this and get back to me?

RationalState

#142647 Feb 15, 2013
Bawny Fwank wrote:
Florida
Y’all kin say whut y’all want about the South, but y’all never heard o’nobody retirin’ an’ movin’ North.
And how many productive years did those people in the north WORK before retiring in the south?

Sorry, but a pickup truck filled with oranges cannot finance retiring in a condo in Vermont on Killington.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142648 Feb 15, 2013
Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for that.
In the new book "Screwed" Obama's secret plans for a UN Small Arms Treaty to take away our handguns and our Second Amendment Rights is exposed.
And in the companion piece "Stoned out of her Gourd" the Church Madam explains her plans to peddle small children

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#142649 Feb 15, 2013
Oh, the F-16's we are giving to Egypt are F-16C/D Block 56 made in 1998 so they are 1) not new aircraft and are 2) 15 years old.
I have not found what subsystems like what type of missiles we will provide them but they will probably be our older versions of the AIM-7 and -9's and not the newer AIM-120's.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142650 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BORN under British LAW!
To HAVE FREEDOM from!
King George to be exact!
"BORN under British LAW!" ??? Perhaps you should consult your history professor bosom buddy, Rogue, abut Hawaii, as you seem to think it was a British colony when Obama was born there in 1961.

I see you wrote your post all by yourself. Go back to plagiarizing and cut and paste, American er hmm Lady, as even though is't hard-to-digest stuff and you don't understand it yourself, it's better than to write stuff that is above and beyond looney tooney.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142651 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:

BORN under British LAW!

To HAVE FREEDOM from!

King George to be exact!

And since every court in the land has laughed at your fable, what part of "Take your fables and go back to your cave" don't you understand?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 14 min Weneedchange 150
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min SpaceBlues 46,604
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min No Surprize 1,109,398
Amy 9-16 48 min Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 48 min andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs