BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,661 - 125,680 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Veracity of that certified birth certificate? LMAO!!! Keep puffing slaveboi!!!
Everything makes you laugh your ass off Mr. Liars so what else is new? Have you taken your meds this morning?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried protesting taxes in French?
Il n'est pas très fort en anglais Imaginons juste un peu le massacre qu'il perpétrerait en français, ha ha.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

PS : note for LRS: Don't even try the google translation, it looks like instructions in English for Chinese-made products.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And AG Holder will not investigate that either. Obama, Holder and Dirty Hair Reed are like the three monkeys, See no Lefty-Evil, Hear no Lefty-Evil and Speak no Lefty- Evil.
Wowee Zowee, Holder will not investigate Hagmann's imaginary source of wild unsubstantiated internet rumors.

Grow up Rouge.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
No one has produced an original birth certificate.
Truer words were never spoken! I doubt anyone on this thread has ever seen his/her original BC. Of course I’m sure you realize if everyone had their original BC they could never get a copy, Right?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Yes, keep on winning elections. Obama won. LMAO right back atcha.

"Can you hear us coming?" Ha ha. Tell us, please tell us, why don't you use that slogan anymore? We read it every 10 minutes prior to November 6, 2012. What on earth could it signify? Tell you what, tell me in French, Italian or Spanish and I promise I won't report it.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is YOUR solution? Transport the oil by rail? Much more dangerous! Transport the oil by truck? Significantly more dangerous!!!
So, what is YOUR solution???
And what evidence that the oil will not be for domestic consumption? Just how is this oil dirtier than other crude oils? Wood it be best to ship the oil to Japan and let them ship the final products to the U.S.?
Just DON'T tansport the oil, ignoramus, as it only benefits EXXON and the likes, it's for export only, NOT worth the risk. You really are t-54 thick-like aren't you? THAT is the solution, leave it be.

Evidkence? I posted the evidence for you. From Wikipedia, your bible. Why did you not read it? What's more, everyone except you knows not a drop will be consumed in the U.S.

Is your brain on strike?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

zander714 wrote:
Yeah, and Obama refuses to release his Harvard transcripts. What's he trying to hide, that he's an idiot?
What were the 43 before him trying to hide? No president has produced his college records and only Obama has produced a BC. But they have produced their tax records so what was Romney trying to hide?

To be Frank only an IDIOT would assume a graduate of Columbia and Harvard would be in any way hiding the fact that “he’s” an idiot.
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What were the 43 before him trying to hide? No president has produced his college records and only Obama has produced a BC. But they have produced their tax records so what was Romney trying to hide?
To be Frank only an IDIOT would assume a graduate of Columbia and Harvard would be in any way hiding the fact that “he’s” an idiot.
Im just gonna quote this as i believe it needs to be said again...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And what will slaveboi say when he realizes he's been conned not once, but twice? Why not show the BC for $5m? Can you read the writing on the wall? skintag
I believe it’s Fox who’s in the con business Mr. Liars. Was it not them who were complaining about the poll numbers being skewed? Colbert put it beautifully,

“Yes, much closer among the extremely interested. And Romney’s tied among the inexpressibly intrigued. And he’s up by two points when you count only voters who are psychotically engaged.”
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-repo...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just gonna quote this as i believe it needs to be said again...
If you knew Frank you would better understand why I capitalized Frank.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. There were four US Army soldiers killed in the Beirut bombing for a total of 241. They were killed because the Democrat controlled Congress prevented Reagan from defending our people.
Next, The Soviets occupied Afghanistan under .... Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carters watch. And what did The Peanut Man do? Why he had a grain embargo which bankrupted many US farmers.
And the Iran-Conta violated no US laws!!! Yes, people were convicted of lying to Congress, but that was all.
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/summpros...
Oh, why did you repeat the S. Korean airliner being shot down by the Soviets?
The repeat of Korean airliner was my accident as to Iran Contra

It did vilote laws the the Boland Amendment. Sell arms to Iran who just acouple of years early kidnapped americans and held them hostage. and use the money to fund the Contras.

Here is something you may knot know.

The arms-for-hostages proposal divided the administration. Longtime policy adversaries Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger and Secretary of State George Shultz opposed the deal, but Reagan, McFarlane and CIA director William Casey supported it. With the backing of the president, the plan progressed. By the time the sales were discovered, more than 1,500 missiles had been shipped to Iran. Three hostages had been released, only to be replaced with three more, in what Secretary of State George Shultz called "a hostage bazaar."
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
It did vilote laws the the Boland Amendment. Sell arms to Iran who just acouple of years early kidnapped americans and held them hostage. and use the money to fund the Contras.
The arms-for-hostages proposal divided the administration. Longtime policy adversaries Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger and Secretary of State George Shultz opposed the deal, but Reagan, McFarlane and CIA director William Casey supported it. With the backing of the president, the plan progressed. By the time the sales were discovered, more than 1,500 missiles had been shipped to Iran. Three hostages had been released, only to be replaced with three more, in what Secretary of State George Shultz called "a hostage bazaar."
Fast forward to 2012 and you have the US buying Iranian oil for the Afgan gov. to use. Oh, was that oil supposed to be sanctioned? This has been happening for decades; something always slipping through.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

John Smith started the day early having set his alarmclock
(MADE IN JAPAN )
for 6 am ..

While his coffeepot

(MADE IN CHINA)

was perking, he shaved with his

electric razor

(MADE IN HONG KONG)

He put on a

dress shirt

(MADE IN SRI LANKA),

designer jeans

(MADE IN SINGAPORE)

and

tennis shoes

(MADE IN KOREA)

After cooking his breakfast in his new

electric skillet

(MADE IN INDIA)

he sat down with his

calculator

(MADE IN MEXICO)

to see how much he could spend today. After setting his

watch

(MADE IN TAIWAN )

to the radio

(MADE IN INDIA )

he got in his car

(MADE IN GERMANY )

filled it with GAS

(from Saudi Arabia )

and continued his search

for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.

At the end of yet another discouraging

and fruitless day

checking his

Computer

( made in MALAYSIA ),

John decided to relax for a while.

He put on his sandals

(MADE IN BRAZIL ),

poured himself a glass of

wine

(MADE IN FRANCE )

and turned on his

TV

(MADE IN INDONESIA ),

and then wondered why he can't

find a good paying job

in AMERICA

AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT

MADE IN KENYA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that R. Reagan or Willaims Casey had any prior knowledge much less supported it?
What evidence do you have that we sold missiles to Iran? Israel did. And the Hawk missiles they were sold were out of date and obsolete versions. Just like the F-16 Obama is selling to Egypt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

A Hawk missile is not a Hawk missile,

From Wiki: Improved Hawk or I-Hawk The original Hawk system had problems engaging targets at low altitude - the missile would have problems picking the target out against ground clutter. The U.S. Army began a program to address these issues in 1964 - the Hawk Improvement Program (Hawk/HIP). This involved numerous upgrades to the Hawk system:
A digital data processing central information coordinator for target processing, threat ordering, and intercept evaluation.
An improved missile (MIM-23B) with a larger warhead, smaller and more powerful M112 motor, and improved guidance section.
The PAR, CWAR, HPI, and ROR were replaced by upgraded variants (see #Radars).
The system entered service during 1972, the first unit reaching operational status by October. All US units were upgraded to I-Hawk standard by 1978.
Product Improvement Plan In 1973 the U.S. Army started an extensive multi-phase Hawk PIP (Product Improvement Plan), mainly intended to improve and upgrade the numerous items of ground equipment.
Phase I
: Phase I involved replacement of the CWAR with the AN/MPQ-55 Improved CWAR (ICWAR), and the upgrade of the AN/MPQ-50 PAR to Improved PAR (IPAR) configuration by the addition of a digital MTI (Moving Target Indicator). The first PIP Phase I systems were fielded between 1979 and 1981.
Phase II
: Developed from 1978 and fielded between 1983 and 1986. upgraded the AN/MPQ-46 HPI to AN/MPQ-57 standard by replacing some of the vacuum tube based electronics with modern solid-state circuits, and added an optical TAS (Tracking Adjunct System). The TAS, designated OD-179/TVY, is an electro-optical (TV) tracking system that increases Hawk operability and survivability in a high-ECM environment.
Phase III
: The PIP Phase III development was started in 1983, and was first fielded by U. S. forces in 1989. Phase III was a major upgrade which significantly enhanced the computer hardware and software for most components of the system, a new CWAR the AN/MPQ-62, added single-scan target detection capability, and upgraded the HPI to AN/MPQ-61 standard by addition of a Low-Altitude Simultaneous Hawk Engagement (LASHE) system. LASHE allows the Hawk system to counter saturation attacks by simultaneously intercepting multiple low-level targets. The ROR was phased out in Phase III Hawk units.
Hawk Missile Restore Reliability (MRR)
This was a program that ran between 1982 and 1984 intended to improve missile reliability.
Hawk ECCM
Running alongside the MMR program, this produced ECCM to specific threats, probably contemporary Soviet ECM pods such as the SPS-141 fitted to the Su-22, which proved moderately effective during the Iran-Iraq War. The MIM-23C and E missiles contain these fixes.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
John Smith started the day early having set his alarmclock
(MADE IN JAPAN )
for 6 am ..
While his coffeepot
(MADE IN CHINA)
was perking, he shaved with his
electric razor
(MADE IN HONG KONG)
He put on a
dress shirt
(MADE IN SRI LANKA),
designer jeans
(MADE IN SINGAPORE)
and
tennis shoes
(MADE IN KOREA)
After cooking his breakfast in his new
electric skillet
(MADE IN INDIA)
he sat down with his
calculator
(MADE IN MEXICO)
to see how much he could spend today. After setting his
watch
(MADE IN TAIWAN )
to the radio
(MADE IN INDIA )
he got in his car
(MADE IN GERMANY )
filled it with GAS
(from Saudi Arabia )
and continued his search
for a good paying AMERICAN JOB.
At the end of yet another discouraging
and fruitless day
checking his
Computer
( made in MALAYSIA ),
John decided to relax for a while.
He put on his sandals
(MADE IN BRAZIL ),
poured himself a glass of
wine
(MADE IN FRANCE )
and turned on his
TV
(MADE IN INDONESIA ),
and then wondered why he can't
find a good paying job
in AMERICA
AND NOW HE'S HOPING HE CAN GET HELP FROM A PRESIDENT
MADE IN KENYA
And yes, Obama initiated all this "made in Asia and Europe" oopla. It's his fault, obviously, because when he was first elected in 2008, the U.S. made all its own appliances, tvs, radios, cellulars, cars, etc. And there were no oil imports.(Oh, btw, production of domestic oil is now at record levels and imports at their lowest in 15 years). Anyhow, yes, Obama is responsible for all this.

As to : "FROM A PRESIDENT MADE IN KENYA". Got proof? What is it now, 196-0 (196 cowardly judges, including lots of Rep-appted judges), 485 congressmen and senators, both parties, all cowards, 9 supreme court judges, 5 of them repub-appointed, all cowards, repub big shots, Bush family, Powell, Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Grove, Palin, McCain, et al, ALL cowards, 50 governors, all cowards. Yes, Rogue, aren't you the height of stupidity? What with all of the preceding, there can only be one reason for your permanent denial of facts : The guy's black, not half-white like you say, he's black, and has no business in that WHITE House.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that R. Reagan or Willaims Casey had any prior knowledge much less supported it?
What evidence do you have that we sold missiles to Iran? Israel did. And the Hawk missiles they were sold were out of date and obsolete versions. Just like the F-16 Obama is selling to Egypt.
Oh, the F-16s are obsolete? But the other day, you raked Obama over the coals for selling F-16s to Egypt. Make up your mind. And I don't expect a response on this, another "gotcha".

And,wonder of wonders, you don't even have to play dumb. You wrote, above, "What evidence do you have that we sold missiles to Iran? Israel did." So,Israel, Iran's "good friend",did. What are you, totally brainless? What the hell's the difference, the U.S. selling them directly to Iran or Israel, under orders from Washington, selling them to Iran? Sheesh.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
No one has produced an original birth certificate. If President Barack Hussein Obama has one,he should let the rest of the world see it.
Welcome ignorant bigot
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A Hawk missile is not a Hawk missile,
From Wiki: Improved Hawk or I-Hawk The original Hawk system had problems engaging targets at low altitude - the missile would have problems picking the target out against ground clutter. The U.S. Army began a program to address these issues in 1964 - the Hawk Improvement Program (Hawk/HIP). This involved numerous upgrades to the Hawk system:
A digital data processing central information coordinator for target processing, threat ordering, and intercept evaluation.
An improved missile (MIM-23B) with a larger warhead, smaller and more powerful M112 motor, and improved guidance section.
The PAR, CWAR, HPI, and ROR were replaced by upgraded variants (see #Radars).
The system entered service during 1972, the first unit reaching operational status by October. All US units were upgraded to I-Hawk standard by 1978.
Product Improvement Plan In 1973 the U.S. Army started an extensive multi-phase Hawk PIP (Product Improvement Plan), mainly intended to improve and upgrade the numerous items of ground equipment.
Phase I
: Phase I involved replacement of the CWAR with the AN/MPQ-55 Improved CWAR (ICWAR), and the upgrade of the AN/MPQ-50 PAR to Improved PAR (IPAR) configuration by the addition of a digital MTI (Moving Target Indicator). The first PIP Phase I systems were fielded between 1979 and 1981.
Phase II
: Developed from 1978 and fielded between 1983 and 1986. upgraded the AN/MPQ-46 HPI to AN/MPQ-57 standard by replacing some of the vacuum tube based electronics with modern solid-state circuits, and added an optical TAS (Tracking Adjunct System). The TAS, designated OD-179/TVY, is an electro-optical (TV) tracking system that increases Hawk operability and survivability in a high-ECM environment.
Phase III
: The PIP Phase III development was started in 1983, and was first fielded by U. S. forces in 1989. Phase III was a major upgrade which significantly enhanced the computer hardware and software for most components of the system, a new CWAR the AN/MPQ-62, added single-scan target detection capability, and upgraded the HPI to AN/MPQ-61 standard by addition of a Low-Altitude Simultaneous Hawk Engagement (LASHE) system. LASHE allows the Hawk system to counter saturation attacks by simultaneously intercepting multiple low-level targets. The ROR was phased out in Phase III Hawk units.
Hawk Missile Restore Reliability (MRR)
This was a program that ran between 1982 and 1984 intended to improve missile reliability.
Hawk ECCM
Running alongside the MMR program, this produced ECCM to specific threats, probably contemporary Soviet ECM pods such as the SPS-141 fitted to the Su-22, which proved moderately effective during the Iran-Iraq War. The MIM-23C and E missiles contain these fixes.
You point being?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,095,339
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000