BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142587 Feb 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Poopoo stain enjoys his death at the hands of Muslim extremists.
On the other hand, death from starvation or slavery in death camps may get to him 1st.
Sorry GB, I’m not a doomsday prepper or a delusionary idiot.

You funny man GB!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142588 Feb 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You certainly are
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
more 1 line post with zero content to back up anything you say. you repubs have moved so far right it is a cakewalk breaking down your arguments. So please continue with your crazy conspiracy theories, hate of science, and short term memory of facts as you lose elections and we'll keep on doing what we have been doing...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Progressives believe anyone right of them is a Conservative. To include Blue Dog Demo,,,,, ah Independents. I almost forget, there are no Blue Dogs left in the Democrat Party!
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please show me any one time anywhere in all of topics i have refered to anyone as a "conservative" much lesss "blue dogs" "red dems" or anything else along those lines.
Keep grasping at straws but i think and choose my words wisely before spitting out a bunch of garbage. And yet again, none of that has ANYTHING to do with the topix at hand you orginially quoted me on. AGain, you have zero to back up your nonsense but continue to carry on...
Did you just say that Republicans "have moved so far right"? The Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC and TEA Partiers and Libertarians are of the fringes. Bush-41 and Bush-43 are Country Clubber RINOs.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142589 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote :

Abraham did NOT marry his sister!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the proof. I’m sure AL would be flabbergasted to learn the “pure breed” is in fact a mixture of other breeds.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And here she totally lost me. LOL
I agree with AL. Abraham Lincoln did NOT marry his sister. But the other Abraham, the "father of us all", sure as hell did. He even gave her away in prostitution to the Pharaoh as he knew he'd not have long to live if the Pharaoh, who pined for Sarah, would make short work of her coward husband-brother, er, whatever.

Moreno Valley, CA

#142590 Feb 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone read your post? You are just a LIAR like Obama!
Are you even really Black, or is that just a picture of a real Black man that you are using?
Are you ready to be a slave again, Poopoo stain?
Really GB? Has it really come to that dude? Now I really am disappointed. LOL
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142591 Feb 15, 2013
Bawny Fwank wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one’s going to pay big bucks for you AL but they will for Halle Berry.
Well, if you like you women with big butts like Barrack does. But I wonder how much Michele charged Barrack?
Explain : "I wonder how much Michele charged Barrack?"

You have nothing negative to say about Obama today, so you pick on his wife and her "big butt". How low, how vulgar, how mean, how birther-like.

Ms Obama is a woman who takes her responsibilities seriously. Like some women, she could, if she let herself go like so many, balloon and have wide hips. But she is obviously careful, nures her physique admirably, gives sage advice on nutrition and exercise to youngsters and whatever you say, she is gorgeous in every way.

But here's what a bigot (now you know what bigot means) like you does not understand. Even if she was not attractive, would she be fair game for the likes of you, Rogue, fair game to be attacked, not for her huband the president's ideas, no, but because she has a "BIG BUTT" and her husband likes that? There is no depth too low for the likes of vulgar birthers like you. Even the work "bigot" flatters you.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142592 Feb 15, 2013
PS : And you can't even spell your president's name correctly.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142593 Feb 15, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BbGjGn-zlG4XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
The USURPER is following Hitlers playbook to the letter.
You, a Hitler adorator, want sane people to share your love for Adolf?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142594 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue about the causes of the Civil War, do you? dumbazz
You simply have...no clue.

Moreno Valley, CA

#142595 Feb 15, 2013
HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds just like a Libtard, thinks they are entitled to military weapons so they can wipe out any American who practices their right to freedom of speech! Y
And you see nothing wrong with your line of thinking because this is exactly what your leader has purposed, using drones to take out Americans without a fair trial!
So it's OK for libtards to have military drones but the rest of Americans you want to limit their rights to bear arms?
HEIL Obummer!
Any American citizen, who aids, abets, cavorts with, fights with or has allegiance to al-Qaeda or like terrorist organizations has forfeited their rights of due process as an American citizen. Therefore, as an enemy combatant on foreign soil, they are subject to the same rules of war that apply to any terrorist organization. In this case, the end justifies the means.

That’s a liberal concept Cmor? Really?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142596 Feb 15, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Poopoo stain enjoys his death at the hands of Muslim extremists.
On the other hand, death from starvation or slavery in death camps may get to him 1st.
Ahhh, the Kentuckian GB, invoking his favourite outcome, the "final solution".
lamer

Hopkins, MN

#142597 Feb 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You certainly are
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Progressives believe anyone right of them is a Conservative. To include Blue Dog Demo,,,,, ah Independents. I almost forget, there are no Blue Dogs left in the Democrat Party!
<quoted text>
Did you just say that Republicans "have moved so far right"? The Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC and TEA Partiers and Libertarians are of the fringes. Bush-41 and Bush-43 are Country Clubber RINOs.
The tea party is in the fringes? Im sure most repubs wish that but back in 2010 that "fringe" group won more seats than your "center" group. It was about an even split in the 2012 elections amoung repubs in the "fringe" and "center" group. Not to mention the civil war going on now between the tea party and the center. YOu can say they are a fringe group but they sure look like they are wielding more power than that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142598 Feb 15, 2013
Jaques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know, I'm an oil bigot and ignorant. Now, the conclusion of the above gibberish remains what I posted and stated, namely that the big oil guys, your friends, are running a 1.5 thousand mile pipeline north to south, endangering life, nature and the environment (and there have been spills, will be more) to convey dirty oil that will profit the big oil companies (your friends)as they will refine the oil for a huge profit, with not a drop for U.S. domestic consumption.
Your above post is a "découpage" of various sources which you do not understand, any more than you understand what a bigot is. Only way to do that is to reflect upon yourself.
So, what is YOUR solution? Transport the oil by rail? Much more dangerous! Transport the oil by truck? Significantly more dangerous!!!
So, what is YOUR solution???
And what evidence that the oil will not be for domestic consumption? Just how is this oil dirtier than other crude oils? Wood it be best to ship the oil to Japan and let them ship the final products to the U.S.?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142599 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Decapitation is the preferred method amond mooselimbs.
-Air ride with reptile
-hoping nuts and bolts fall off AF 1
-lots of things can go wrong with airplanes (ref to my Vegas trip)
-Poppo's decapitation

-And more, but so many, can't keep track...

You see, folks, zeros like LRS, when they get verbally and otherwide stomped on, resort to death threats as they have no valid or sane reply. It's the schoolyard bullying tactic all over again against those smarta-llecky star students, with the difference that today, he wants people who outintelligence and outstmart him at every turn to die.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142600 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
later....
Don't go, please. Who's going to supply the laughs?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142601 Feb 15, 2013
HappyValentinesDay wrote:
Ever wondered about body language? What about a head held high, equals superiority, fearlessness, arrogance, Especially if exhibited with jutting chin.
http://www.businessballs.com/body-language.ht...
Now look at this photo of Obama, here is that famouse pose you see from him time and time again!
http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpre...
LOL!
You wrote : "What about a head held high, equals superiority, fearlessness, arrogance, Especially if exhibited with jutting chin." Ha ha , he was obviously looking at you.
lamer

Hopkins, MN

#142602 Feb 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is YOUR solution? Transport the oil by rail? Much more dangerous! Transport the oil by truck? Significantly more dangerous!!!
So, what is YOUR solution???
And what evidence that the oil will not be for domestic consumption? Just how is this oil dirtier than other crude oils? Wood it be best to ship the oil to Japan and let them ship the final products to the U.S.?
Clean easy to get oil is much easier to refine (cleaner) than shale oil that is much harder to refine (much more processing/chemicals). And oil is a "commodity" meaning we can make as much of it as we want as a country; even more than we can use, it it goes to the global commodities market, not just here int he US.

Would it probably be cheaper if we kept most of the oil we refined here in the US, in the US? Yes but that is not how a commodities market works.
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142603 Feb 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No guns at home, so Japanese shoot 'em up in Guam
By ERIC TALMADGE | Associated Press
TAMUNING, Guam (AP)— Their well-equipped arsenals offer everything from tiny revolvers (for ladies) to Berettas, Glocks, semi-automatic pistols and M16 military assault rifles. If kids can see over the counter, they are welcome too.
Forget the white sandy beaches, coral reefs and laid-back island culture. For many tourists from Japan, the biggest thrill is the chance to shoot a gun at one of Guam's ubiquitous ranges, dozens of which are tucked between upscale shopping centers.
The U.S. territory of Guam — a tropical island often described as a cheaper version of Hawaii — has long been the perfect place to put guns in the hands of tourists, especially from Japan, where gun ownership is tightly restricted and handguns are banned.
http://news.yahoo.com/no-guns-home-japanese-s...
You point being?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142604 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat.......yawn! ssdd
When you have nothing to say, say nothing.

Moreno Valley, CA

#142605 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Veracity of that certified birth certificate? LMAO!!! Keep puffing slaveboi!!!
Everything makes you laugh your ass off Mr. Liars so what else is new? Have you taken your meds this morning?
Jaques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142606 Feb 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried protesting taxes in French?
Il n'est pas très fort en anglais Imaginons juste un peu le massacre qu'il perpétrerait en français, ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,115,201
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Kristy 47,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 27 min BarefootJoe 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,348
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Wolverine33 4,743

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]