BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,621 - 125,640 of 174,680 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
And you libtards still think
A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
An Indonesian Citizenship,
an altered BC,
an altered COLB,
a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record,
a Gov. Of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii,
a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
a sister who says he was born at another hospital,
A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya,
A wife who says publicly that Kenya is Obummers HOME COUNTRY"
All equal nothing more than a few Errors?
LOL!
Never seen one human being have so many errors having to do with their past history!
HEIL Obummer! Drink the cool aid as he spews more reteric and unfulfilled promises!
The only error is your extreme propensity for disseminating internet gossip. Making unsubstantiated allegations have nothing to do with errors on documents and everything to do with errors of judgment.

As hard as this may be for you to understand, nothing in your post makes sense to any individual with a minuscule amount of common sense. The sane has only to click on the provided links to reduce your post to the simple minded fable itís always been.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...
http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_...

Bottom line is no amount of hopin, prayin, wishin, believin or screamin fake will trump the veracity of that certified birth certificate that says born in Honolulu.

You will forever remain a fool Cmor!
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

yes, instead of hacking iranian nuclear facilities, china's intell network, or North Korena weapons facilties; obama is targeting blogs talking bad about him....

Again, Delusional

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And AG Holder will not investigate that either. Obama, Holder and Dirty Hair Reed are like the three monkeys, See no Lefty-Evil, Hear no Lefty-Evil and Speak no Lefty- Evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Poopoo platter when are you going to admit that your almighty God Mien Obummer was not born in Hawaii? He has never presented an original BC or even a straight copy of an OFFICIAL Hawaiian BC, just computer generated and altered laughable souvenirs for you libtards to drool over! The only only dumb asset here is you, and your four plus years arguing something you say is proven for someone who has been elected twice is the dumbest of all! Why so concerned if its all been proven and your Libtard socials Usurper has won? Because you know for a fact all his documents and history are fishy and you are still scared that they will eventually give him up and throw him out! Boo hoo, continue with your next four years!
Laughable souvenir to a certifiable inmate maybe, but a ďtrueĒ certified copy or abstract of the record on file at the HDoH to the courts and everyone else.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only error is your extreme propensity for disseminating internet gossip. Making unsubstantiated allegations have nothing to do with errors on documents and everything to do with errors of judgment.
As hard as this may be for you to understand, nothing in your post makes sense to any individual with a minuscule amount of common sense. The sane has only to click on the provided links to reduce your post to the simple minded fable itís always been.
Bottom line is no amount of hopin, prayin, wishin, believin or screamin fake will trump the veracity of that certified birth certificate that says born in Honolulu.
You will forever remain a fool Cmor!
Veracity of that certified birth certificate? LMAO!!! Keep puffing slaveboi!!!
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And AG Holder will not investigate that either. Obama, Holder and Dirty Hair Reed are like the three monkeys, See no Lefty-Evil, Hear no Lefty-Evil and Speak no Lefty- Evil.
Of course not, many many computers are hacked on a daily basis. Now the AG is supposed to allocate resources to investigating all those now as well. I supposed then you support EXPANDING the federal agency cyber command then to support this very large increase in work load?

So much for small gov...

And again, there has been zero proof that the cyber command did any hacking of these word press blogs and not some high school kid...That doesnt stop the conspiracy train on the right though..

Having a degree in computer science; im guessing you wouldnt have the slightest inclination on how to breach computer systems or how easy a wordpress blog can be breached.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Bawny Fwank wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No oneís going to pay big bucks for you AL but they will for Halle Berry.
Well, if you like you women with big butts like Barrack does. But I wonder how much Michele charged Barrack?
My post had to do with pure bred species Rogue, how does big butts apply?
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

oh, and i forgot to mention, it's the FBI that looks into computer hacking cases, not our cyber command. I guess we can plan to expand the FBI then since the hacking of blogs is such a big deal all of a sudden..

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

<quoted text>
And you libtards still think
A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
An Indonesian Citizenship,
an altered BC,
an altered COLB,
a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record,
a Gov. Of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii,
a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
a sister who says he was born at another hospital,
A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya,
A wife who says publicly that Kenya is Obummers HOME COUNTRY"
All equal nothing more than a few Errors?
LOL!
Never seen one human being have so many errors having to do with their past history!
HEIL Obummer! Drink the cool aid as he spews more reteric and unfulfilled promises!
Itíll make all the sense in the world once you realize your assertions are nothing more than a fabricated fable.
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No oneís going to pay big bucks for you AL but they will for Halle Berry.
Bawny Fwank wrote:
Well, if you like you women with big butts like Barrack does. But I wonder how much Michele charged Barrack?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
My post had to do with pure bred species Rogue, how does big butts apply?
Well, I like womens who is proportional. If yo hips is six inches bigga round dan yo boobs, I ain't intra-isted.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Itíll make all the sense in the world once you realize your assertions are nothing more than a fabricated fable.
And what will slaveboi say when he realizes he's been conned not once, but twice? Why not show the BC for $5m? Can you read the writing on the wall? skintag
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

lamer wrote:
yes, instead of hacking iranian nuclear facilities, china's intell network, or North Korena weapons facilties; obama is targeting blogs talking bad about him....

Again, Delusional
Yes. You certainly are
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You certainly are
more 1 line post with zero content to back up anything you say. you repubs have moved so far right it is a cakewalk breaking down your arguments. So please continue with your crazy conspiracy theories, hate of science, and short term memory of facts as you lose elections and we'll keep on doing what we have been doing...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
more 1 line post with zero content to back up anything you say. you repubs have moved so far right it is a cakewalk breaking down your arguments. So please continue with your crazy conspiracy theories, hate of science, and short term memory of facts as you lose elections and we'll keep on doing what we have been doing...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You certainly are
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives believe anyone right of them is a Conservative. To include Blue Dog Demo,,,,, ah Independents. I almost forget, there are no Blue Dogs left in the Democrat Party!
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You certainly are
<quoted text>
Progressives believe anyone right of them is a Conservative. To include Blue Dog Demo,,,,, ah Independents. I almost forget, there are no Blue Dogs left in the Democrat Party!
Can you please show me any one time anywhere in all of topics i have refered to anyone as a "conservative" much lesss "blue dogs" "red dems" or anything else along those lines.

Keep grasping at straws but i think and choose my words wisely before spitting out a bunch of garbage. And yet again, none of that has ANYTHING to do with the topix at hand you orginially quoted me on. AGain, you have zero to back up your nonsense but continue to carry on...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

lamer wrote:
oh, and i forgot to mention, it's the FBI that looks into computer hacking cases, not our cyber command. I guess we can plan to expand the FBI then since the hacking of blogs is such a big deal all of a sudden..
Ah, the FBI does not look into computer hacking cases? Under AG Holder, only if the computer is a lefty one.
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the FBI does not look into computer hacking cases? Under AG Holder, only if the computer is a lefty one.
again, your post does not make sense. And you are now saying the FBI doesnt investigate federal computer crimes? I think that is what you are trying to say but your lack of context can only lead one to assume...

How any of this has anything to do with the topix we were talking about, i have no idea. But i have a feeling your not here to have a converstation.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was talking about auto insurance or an expired/suspended license? Yes, I'm fully aware of Roberts the traitor. If a person doesn't have insurance, do you think they'll be able to pay the fine? Highly doubtful. So, you think they'll throw you in jail for that? Really? Wow, what a healthcare bill, huh? Right now, the bill says no individual is required to participate in any Federal Insurance Program and will not be penalized. Yep, that's how it is written. Why don't you do a little reading slaveboi.
Participation does not start til 14 Mr. Liars, but those already insured are reaping many benefits from the bill as we speak. I believe your confusion stems from the fact your state has opted out of the Medicaid expansion portion of Obamacare which I doubt will remain the case much longer since the Federal government will be footing 100 percent of a cost the state would normally be paying for Medicaid anyway.

The problem lies (as with most Republican governors) is they would have to expand the program to federal guidelines which is currently 133 percent of the poverty line. In your state this would extend Medicaid coverage to those making $14,856 or less which in your state is currently at about $10,000 for a single individual. At any rate these are people who wonít be fined regardless. Eventually the hospitals will force your governor to accept the expansion just as they did in Arizona because they desperately need the money.

You on the other hand will either get health insurance or pay a fine and unlike the setup in California the IRS will be handling the collection. Judge Roberts saw to that. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Flacks News 1,080,560
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Nana4pali 67,989
Amy 7-26 33 min edogxxx 4
Abby 7-26 1 hr PEllen 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 48,920
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Rock Extreme Auto 3,831
When there is no more water and you can't affor... 4 hr Drought 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE