BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,601 - 125,620 of 175,270 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142541
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are so Anal. Jesus Christ! The word Nerd needs an adjective when describing you ... like "Clueless!
stupid, stupid, stupid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142542
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband said to tell you, you can play with him. He's got a gun.
*smiling* My husband is so cute. Thank u honey. LOL
All together now! Bullchit!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142543
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HappyValentinesDay wrote:
Your Anointed One,
A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obummer and Barry Soetoro
An Indonesian Citizenship,
an altered BC,
an altered COLB,
a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record,
a Gov. Of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii,
a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
a sister who says he was born at another hospital,
A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya,
A wife who says publicly that Kenya is Obummers HOME COUNTRY"
All equal nothing more than a few Errors?
LOL!
Never seen one human being have so many errors having to do with their past history!
HEIL Obummer! Drink the cool aid as he spews more reteric and unfulfilled promises!
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen so many white folk devoting so much time to a President. Could it be because he's Black?
As if no black people question Obama's NBC status? Eye nose, eye nose, black people who question Obama's NBC status are not really black. They is Oreaos.
Birthers Unite
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142544
Feb 15, 2013
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the great tax protest going Romper? What's next? The "petition Congress and they have to give you a hearing on the floor" fable?
Try again in English! moron
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142546
Feb 15, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Try again in English! moron
You tried protesting taxes in French?
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142547
Feb 15, 2013
 
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: Reagan policy angers Reagan fetishists.
yeah, that is pretty much what i got out of it. they worship the guy yet do not a clue about what he has done then goes up in arms blaming obama.

hey repubs, i know you guys have went crazy the last few years and decided to give up the center completely; but there are plenty of things to rail obama for without having to make things up or twist words around to appease your base (your whole "i built that convention").

At this point for you to win anything on the national level besides house seats, you will have to move back to the center. To do so, you will have to end your obstructionism as you will have to agree with some dems in the center that those center policies is the best path forward.

That or keep moving right and keep losing elections/seats while we wait for the democratic party to impload as well. Your choice.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142548
Feb 15, 2013
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've done it. Prepare for an avalanche of "he's half-white" from Rouge (the most race obsessed of all Birfoons)
he he he... OH NO! An AVALANCHE! RUN!!!


I know... The president is only 1/2 white to rednecks when they are trying to hide their racism.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142549
Feb 15, 2013
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried protesting taxes in French?
Forming a coherent sentence is far too complex for you. squid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142550
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
he he he... OH NO! An AVALANCHE! RUN!!!
I know... The president is only 1/2 white to rednecks when they are trying to hide their racism.
It is odd that the only people talking about race are the buttflappers! Hypocrite much? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142551
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband said to tell you, you can play with him. He's got a gun.
*smiling* My husband is so cute. Thank u honey. LOL
Does he still have a big wad in his panties? HaHaHa!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142552
Feb 15, 2013
 
lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, that is pretty much what i got out of it. they worship the guy yet do not a clue about what he has done then goes up in arms blaming obama.
hey repubs, i know you guys have went crazy the last few years and decided to give up the center completely; but there are plenty of things to rail obama for without having to make things up or twist words around to appease your base (your whole "i built that convention").
At this point for you to win anything on the national level besides house seats, you will have to move back to the center. To do so, you will have to end your obstructionism as you will have to agree with some dems in the center that those center policies is the best path forward.
That or keep moving right and keep losing elections/seats while we wait for the democratic party to impload as well. Your choice.
Ya know, we have more Republican governors than at anytime since the 1920's! We all know Minni-sota is loony-left but look at your neighboring Wisconsin.
Yep, gates swing both ways and it is now swinging right. The odds are that the Republicans will make major gains in Congress in 2014.
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142553
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, and how do you get more republicans even though the majority of the time there were more votes for dem? Oh that is right, the 2010 redistricting. So you can try to play it up like that is a win but that will only last till the next redistricting and its not looking good for you on the right. And if you noticed above, i said national seats, not governors.

Think im lieing about the numbers? Check out Michigan, Ohio, Penn, Virginia, ect with states with republician control. Look at the election results and you will see many times the dems took in almost twice as much as repubs yet for some reason there are twice as many repub. Again, it might look like a winning strat but it will only last till the next rediscriting. That is unless they can keep on with their impedement of democrasy with all their anti voting laws and trying to split which canadate gets how many votes from the state.

Cheating to win only last soo long

So if your party is content on being a state political party rather than a national, again, the choice is yours.
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142554
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>It is odd that the only people talking about race are the buttflappers! Hypocrite much? LMAO
Hey Rouge. I see that your closet buddy Romper just called you a "buttflapper". Is that some sort of pet name the two of you have for each other?

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142555
Feb 15, 2013
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he still have a big wad in his panties? HaHaHa!
Are you GAY? Cause you need to find yourself a man of your own and stop inquiring about mine.
lamer

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142556
Feb 15, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, we have more Republican governors than at anytime since the 1920's! We all know Minni-sota is loony-left but look at your neighboring Wisconsin.
Yep, gates swing both ways and it is now swinging right. The odds are that the Republicans will make major gains in Congress in 2014.
And im not sure what you mean by the gate swings both ways, you lost the white house, you lost seats in the senete and lost seats in the house. You picked up some state races for redistrciting. All around i say you came out on bottom. And major gain in 2014? Isnt your party in the middle of a civil war right now yet your going to make "major gains"?

I tell you what, i will go ahead and bookmark this page just for you and come to 2014 we will see how those "major gain" are working out for you.

People here are delusional
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142557
Feb 15, 2013
 
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you GAY? Cause you need to find yourself a man of your own and stop inquiring about mine.
Naw, tell us more about this studly gent with a big "wad" in his panties! What an ID 10T Error!
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142558
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband said to tell you, you can play with him. He's got a gun.
*smiling* My husband is so cute. Thank u honey. LOL
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he still have a big wad in his panties? HaHaHa!
Ya know, for every thirty pounds a woman is over weight, she loses the ability to accommodate an inch of her man. Sooo, by the time she is 120 pounds over weight, she is getting only half-a-man.
But what man wants to be porking a porker? Maybe he likes to eat pork chops?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142559
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
And im not sure what you mean by the gate swings both ways, you lost the white house, you lost seats in the senete and lost seats in the house. You picked up some state races for redistrciting. All around i say you came out on bottom. And major gain in 2014? Isnt your party in the middle of a civil war right now yet your going to make "major gains"?
I tell you what, i will go ahead and bookmark this page just for you and come to 2014 we will see how those "major gain" are working out for you.
People here are delusional
Not to worry. By the time Obumbler gets done, "democrat" will be a hated term by the majority. Obumbler is going to be the demise of the Dumbascrap party, all by himself.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142560
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142561
Feb 15, 2013
 
Typical Libtarding AP article. It take both sides to compromise and the problem is not the Republicans but the Democrats. And Obummer Boys is an Idiocrat who's idea of compromise is to tax now and promise to cut spending later.

Unyielding GOP politicians doing what voters ask
By NICHOLAS RICCARDI | Associated Press

HEBER CITY, Utah (AP) U.S. Rep. Jason Chaffetz flew home from Washington last week, leaving behind a capital baffled by Republicans like him in Congress: those who stubbornly refuse to compromise with President Barack Obama, a tactic that some see as damaging the GOP brand and pushing the nation repeatedly to the brink of fiscal chaos.
Back in his Utah district, Chaffetz drove to the Dairy Keen and barely had bitten into a bacon cheeseburger before a diner begged him to stop Obama's health care overhaul.
http://news.yahoo.com/unyielding-gop-politici...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,085,045
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,468
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 47 min bosshog 3,854
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min truthrconsequences 49,034
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 6,594
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 1,882
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
Ask Amy 8-1-14 8 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••