BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225458 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#142694 Feb 15, 2013
Wonder
WHY
lamestreamedia

ISN'T
ALL
over
THIS
???

Today!
even ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#142695 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all just one of your very twisted delusions. You've had this same delusion so often that now, you believe it! LMAO loser skintag
Dream on, Mr. Laughs Like Hyena.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142696 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
Adam Lanza was an Asperger case, like you, Rouge.
They don't understand metaphorical speech, and they shouldn't have guns.
Stomp those wittle feeties and flail those arms about. Don't forget to clinch those wittle fists and turn red in the face! LMAO! geekboi

United States

#142697 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Puss Pollock, you asked, "do you want to save Amrerica"? Save it from what? I mean with your fake messiah "Obumbler" in charge there can't be anything wrong, correct? Save it from what then? LMAO
And really, why is such a famous person (LMAO) like yourself hanging out on Topix? LMAO! How come your other famous buddies don't come on here yet you do? HaHaHa You take after your master, boy; a fraud just like the Obumbler!!! WHAT-A-LOSER-CLOWN!
Asked and answered:

Do you want to save America?
Get competitive. Science and technology are the future.
Work hard, study hard, and learn hard.
And quit whining about foreigners eating your lunch. They're eating your lunch while you're snoozing, losers.

Does that answer your stupid question?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to tell stories?
I once went to a farm, a beginning grad student, and picked up freshly slaughtered livers.
I took them to the laboratory and homogenized them and analyzed them for a certain enzyme activity.
The activity registered ZERO.
My boss, who recently retired as one of the most distinguished enzymologists in the world, was disappointed and told me to throw the homogenate out.
I hypothesized that there was a certain membrane-bound enzyme interfering with the assay and suggested ultracentrifugation of the homogenate followed by re-assay.
I got lucky. BINGO!
Two years later I had my first paper in the foremost biochemistry journal in the WORLD.
Last August, a paper published in the same foremost journal, by two teams of scientists from top universities thanked me for the hint I gave them that led to their latest discovery (in the same field as my first paper.) The work also was the meat of a Ph. D. dissertation of a student who is now making her way in the world of science.
I suggested a clever idea, and six years later discovery was published, after years and hundreds of thousands of dollars materials and labor at two major universities investigating human disease processes. Thanks for the acknowledgement, H., it's posted on the door of my lab.
Meanwhile Rouge babbles on about diesel fuel and helicopters on topix.
How sad.
And quit whining about foreigners eating your lunch. They're eating your lunch while you're snoozing, losers.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142698 Feb 15, 2013
the world could've ended today if only russia mistakenly launched a nute attack in response to that meteorite that hit them. some rogue 2x4 muskovite with the mind-set of FOXs hannity said that the USA was behind that flash and boom attack. boy oh boy, even FOX can't top that/

United States

#142699 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomp those wittle feeties and flail those arms about. Don't forget to clinch those wittle fists and turn red in the face! LMAO! geekboi
Huh?

It was your buddy Rouge who had his panties in a wad because he didn't understand metaphor.

Please learn to read!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#142700 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Asperger children do not understand the concept of metaphor.
Yawn.
Asperger children are traumatized children. They live in
fear. Healing is a process. Time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142701 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered:
Does that answer your stupid question?
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't even touch on the subject. Par for you though.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142702 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
It was your buddy Rouge who had his panties in a wad because he didn't understand metaphor.
Please learn to read!
The post was intended for you, naturally. Tantrum King! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142703 Feb 15, 2013
Huh? RU on drugs? RU on LSD? Oh, can't forget, "Grow up". Ramblings from a well-known scientist? HaHaHa! I think not. skintag
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142704 Feb 15, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
traumatized by whom? too late for the process to start over again.
Justus Liebig

United States

#142705 Feb 15, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza was not a child when he slaughtered children, neither is Rouge a child, chronologically.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142706 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wonder
WHY
lamestreamedia
ISN'T
ALL
over
THIS
???
Today!
even ...
Post 92 and 93 ARE missing ... MINE!
Wonder WHY?
Here's WHY!

The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Posted on | February 15, 2013 | 21 Comments
President Harrison J. Bounel
February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston
Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.

Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142707 Feb 15, 2013
Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>Adam Lanza was not a child when he slaughtered children, neither is Rouge a child, chronologically.
You're flat-out stupid.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#142708 Feb 15, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You trying to tell me what to do, puss?
Not trying, doing. And what're you gonna do about it, girlie?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142709 Feb 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 92 and 93 ARE missing ... MINE!
Wonder WHY?
Here's WHY!
The decision of the Supreme Court will be released on Tuesday
Posted on | February 15, 2013 | 21 Comments
President Harrison J. Bounel
February 15, 2013 by Bob Livingston
Who is Harrison J. Bounel? According to the 2009 tax return submitted by President Barack Obama, he’s the President of the United States. All nine U.S. Supreme Court Justices are scheduled to discuss this anomaly today.
Four of the nine Justices must vote to move the case forward. We’ll see.
go find some slumber party in the coal mines, hicky gal.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142710 Feb 15, 2013
Document Number:
Docket Text: NOTICE Notice of DEFAULT of DEFENDANT Obama, request for an expedited DEFAULT Judgment and post judgment discovery by All Plaintiffs.(Taitz, Orly)

0 IS in "default" ...
Wonder WHY this isn't IN the "news" ...???
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142711 Feb 15, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying, doing. And what're you gonna do about it, girlie?
You're not doing a thing refugeeboi, except running off at the mouth! pansysquid
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142714 Feb 15, 2013
=

Deleted from HERE !!!

Censorship or plagiarism :)
You Betcha

Schererville, IN

#142718 Feb 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Please learn to read!
You know LRS and Rouge don't know what a metaphor is.

Seriously, that team of mavericky rouges think a "metaphor" is what crashed into Russia. Opps, did I say Russia? I forgot the neocons still think it's the Soviet Union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 min honeymylove 2,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 min honeymylove 1,719
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,627
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hypocrite Hillary 61,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Susanm 9,551
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,061
News Trump, Clinton and that murder at Millennium Park 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Dejuan 103,648

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages