BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#142482 Feb 14, 2013
Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
&fe ature=player_embedded

The USURPER is following Hitlers playbook to the letter.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#142485 Feb 14, 2013
HappyValentinesDay wrote:
<quoted text>
US Law means nothing if he was an illegal who unlawfully usurped POTUS!
Law means nothing if, like Cmor, you live in a rubber room.

If?
Your fantasy is as likely as Romney being born on Krypton.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142486 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
And you libtards still think
A Kenyan born POTUS,
with two names, Barack Obama and Barry Soetoro
An Indonesian Citizenship,
an altered BC,
an altered COLB,
a fraudulent Coneccticut SS# belonging to H. J. Bounel,
an altered date stamp on his Selective Servise Record,
a Gov. Of Hawaii who can't find any evidence he was born in Hawaii,
a hospital listed on this altered BC that can't officially confirm his birth,
a sister who says he was born at another hospital,
A grandmother who says "Yes" she saw him being born and at the time she was in Kenya,
A wife who says publicly that Kenya is Obummers HOME COUNTRY"
All equal nothing more than a few Errors?
LOL!
Never seen one human being have so many errors having to do with their past history!
HEIL Obummer! Drink the cool aid as he spews more reteric and unfulfilled promises!
does it even matter now....obama still occupies the WH.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142487 Feb 14, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Orly Taitz at Supreme Court - Obama failed to register for selective service
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jt_oPI4I1W8XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Sheriff Joe's Lead Obama Investigator: New Items Have Been Uncovered - 2/13/2013.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FOX and friends are at it again..........
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142488 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Poopoo platter when are you going to admit that your almighty God Mien Obummer was not born in Hawaii? He has never presented an original BC or even a straight copy of an OFFICIAL Hawaiian BC, just computer generated and altered laughable souvenirs for you libtards to drool over! The only only dumb asset here is you, and your four plus years arguing something you say is proven for someone who has been elected twice is the dumbest of all! Why so concerned if its all been proven and your Libtard socials Usurper has won? Because you know for a fact all his documents and history are fishy and you are still scared that they will eventually give him up and throw him out! Boo hoo, continue with your next four years!
what difference does it make.....he will occupy the WH for 4 more yrs.; and if y'all want to get more nastier about it...better be hiding from some DRONES.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142489 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
US Law means nothing if he was an illegal who unlawfully usurped POTUS!
what part of duly elected by the voters don't you understand.....you malignant teaKKKrackas are putting up a hell of a fight.....FOR WHAT?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#142490 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Agree! Not only Hitlers but his mentors Cloward and Piven! Look them up!
More startling inside information from Doug Hagmann's imaginary friend.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142491 Feb 14, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Investigator: Obama's DHS Cyber Army Targets Anti-Obama Sites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BbGjGn-zlG4XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
The USURPER is following Hitlers playbook to the letter.
i guess that meanS he'll convince the military to gas your azzes with thousands of DRONES. get your pea-shots out,its going to be rather brutal.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142492 Feb 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donít you try reading my previous posts Mr. Liars? Better yet at least make an attempt to comprehend what you read. Obamacare is not something you can opt in or out of. It affects the entire healthcare industry. Whoever insures you as we speak is already under the directives of obamacare. 80 percent of your premiums now must be spent toward health care or they must send you a rebate. Young adults can already stay on their parentsí health insurance plans until they are 26 in Louisiana just as they can everywhere else. They must already accept pre-existing conditions and a host of other things
People are fined heavily in California if theyíre caught driving without automobile insurance. Many who canít afford the insurance generally canít afford the fine either so they opt to do the time. Do I think theyíll lock you up you ask? Yeah, if you donít think so bring your ass to California and get caught driving without a license or insurance and think you can simply shrug off the fine.
It was Justice Roberts who put the teeth in Obamacare by maintaining the mandate was in fact a tax. Thatís why I know youíll pay a fine if you refuse to get health care at least as long as you pay taxes.
<quoted text>
But I thought that was clear in my previous post.
Who was talking about auto insurance or an expired/suspended license? Yes, I'm fully aware of Roberts the traitor. If a person doesn't have insurance, do you think they'll be able to pay the fine? Highly doubtful. So, you think they'll throw you in jail for that? Really? Wow, what a healthcare bill, huh? Right now, the bill says no individual is required to participate in any Federal Insurance Program and will not be penalized. Yep, that's how it is written. Why don't you do a little reading slaveboi.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142493 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Well you are the epitome of a Libtard moron! "So what if he cheated and lied his way into POTUS" as long as he won! See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! Just a bunch of brain dead monkeys, following the pride piper of Kenya!
As far as the right to bear arms, the constitution is the foundation of America and its laws, NOT Mien Obummer!
laws of men don't mean a damn thing. remember the sumbytches that started the civil war. did it matter to those southern kkkrackas that we had a Constituion in place? hmmmmmmmmmm. the ingrates lost the war and y'all still worship that damn moth rotten symbol.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142494 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
laws of men don't mean a damn thing. remember the sumbytches that started the civil war. did it matter to those southern kkkrackas that we had a Constituion in place? hmmmmmmmmmm. the ingrates lost the war and y'all still worship that damn moth rotten symbol.
You have no clue about the causes of the Civil War, do you? dumbazz
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142495 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make.....he will occupy the WH for 4 more yrs.; and if y'all want to get more nastier about it...better be hiding from some DRONES.
yeah! I'm going to ask Michelle if she could send me a couple of those Drones so I can set a few off on some of these haters,
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142496 Feb 14, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are stuck on stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142497 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah! I'm going to ask Michelle if she could send me a couple of those Drones so I can set a few off on some of these haters,
So you can "set" a few off? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142498 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are stuck on stupid.
If anyone needs to see stupidity at its best, all they need to do is look at your posts and NHT's posts. It'll be crystal clear.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142500 Feb 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Poopoo stain enjoys his death at the hands of Muslim extremists.
On the other hand, death from starvation or slavery in death camps may get to him 1st.
Decapitation is the preferred method amond mooselimbs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142502 Feb 14, 2013
*among
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142503 Feb 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donít you try reading my previous posts Mr. Liars? Better yet at least make an attempt to comprehend what you read. Obamacare is not something you can opt in or out of. It affects the entire healthcare industry. Whoever insures you as we speak is already under the directives of obamacare. 80 percent of your premiums now must be spent toward health care or they must send you a rebate. Young adults can already stay on their parentsí health insurance plans until they are 26 in Louisiana just as they can everywhere else. They must already accept pre-existing conditions and a host of other things
People are fined heavily in California if theyíre caught driving without automobile insurance. Many who canít afford the insurance generally canít afford the fine either so they opt to do the time. Do I think theyíll lock you up you ask? Yeah, if you donít think so bring your ass to California and get caught driving without a license or insurance and think you can simply shrug off the fine.
It was Justice Roberts who put the teeth in Obamacare by maintaining the mandate was in fact a tax. Thatís why I know youíll pay a fine if you refuse to get health care at least as long as you pay taxes.
<quoted text>
But I thought that was clear in my previous post.
Why would I want to go to Clownifornia when people are leaving droves? Your state is broke and you're part of the problem! LMAO! moochersquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142504 Feb 14, 2013
*in droves
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142508 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Does it matter if your POTUS lied about his birth and citizenship as long as he got away with it?
LOL!
OMG you are a Libtard twit!
I read that one and couldn't help but laugh. What does it matter now? New Hammer Time belongs in the spoon drawer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min flack 1,126,706
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Ben Dover 50,623
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min edogxxx 98,503
Abby 10-24 39 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-24 46 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,098
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr shell 365
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago