BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,501 - 125,520 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142412 Feb 14, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hereis noher list
ēU.S. Embassy in Beirut Bombed 1983
ēSoviets Shoot Down a Korean Airliner 1983
ēIran-Contra Scandal Unfolds 1986
Many people believed died after Chinese troops clear demonstrators in the Tiananmen Square 1989
Terrorists explode and crash an Pan-Am in Lockerbie, Scotland klling 270
Explosion killed 237 US Marines in Beirut
South Korean Boeing 747 was shot down in Soviet airspace 269 killed
Soviet war in Afghanistan
Several points here. There were four US Army soldiers killed in the Beirut bombing for a total of 241. They were killed because the Democrat controlled Congress prevented Reagan from defending our people.
Next, The Soviets occupied Afghanistan under .... Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carters watch. And what did The Peanut Man do? Why he had a grain embargo which bankrupted many US farmers.
And the Iran-Conta violated no US laws!!! Yes, people were convicted of lying to Congress, but that was all.
http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/walsh/summpros...
Oh, why did you repeat the S. Korean airliner being shot down by the Soviets?

Location hidden

#142413 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the New Black Panthers want to kill white babies. You can't get any more racist than that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
The NAACP does not want to solve racism because once it is solved, they will no longer be needed. The same goes for all Liberals. The create victims so they they can be helped out.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many white babies have the black panthers killed to-date?
Typical Libtardian Logic. Since no white babies were kill, the New Black Panthers are NOT racists!!! But someone points out the crime rates of blacks, why that IS racist!!!

Location hidden

#142414 Feb 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if your Repub gods run the same kind of junk that they displayed, those 9 nuthins, remember, in 2012, both Biden and/or Clinton will just waltz right in to the White House.
And, haha, remember how you predicted each of those 9 zeros would be the next president?
What "Repub gods" are you talking about? No, I did not predict all of the nine-odd Republican candidates would win the election. And if it was not for the Lame Stream Media reporting non-issue while ignoring real issues, Obama won reelection.
That is why you Libtards hate Fox News. Because they report BOTH sides of the news. Yes, there are a lot of Liberals on Fox News!!!

Location hidden

#142415 Feb 14, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142416 Feb 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times must one explain to you Mr. Liars that racism is just as prevalent today before you cease with your ignorant notion that one is stuck in the past? It would seem the more likely scenario is that youíre stuck on stupid.
Tissue, slaveboi? HaHaHaHa! Now, STFU you racist pig!
Learn to Read

Glenview, IL

#142417 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. But the fact remains. Black people are over five times more likely to commit violent crimes than white people are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lifetime_pr ...
[QUOTE]Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure. My dogs bigger than your dog huh? what ever makes you feel better boo. You kids need to be taking some classes at your local redneck community college so you can dispell these myths."

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Whaz da matta? yo no trust Wikipedia? Is yo haven reality problems? Has yo brain been deep fried by crack?

Sad little troll. You can not rebut even one of my points. The Democrats re-enslaved blacks and put them in ghettos using the welfare system. There are now more Americans in poverty than there was under LBJ!!! Yep, the provided ghetto schools so they can learn just enough to become house maids and janitors.
Truth hurts, doesn't it.
Truth? The truth is that I don't share your obsession, your phobia or your fables.

Location hidden

#142418 Feb 14, 2013
Oh Jacques, remember Mitt Romney's off shore bank accounts? Now, how about Tres. Sec. nominee Lew? Can you say HYPOCRITE?
But being a hypocrite is not a reason to stop a nomination.
WASHINGTON ó Jacob J. Lew, President Obamaís nominee for Treasury secretary, faced some fierce questioning on Wednesday from the Senate Finance Committee on his tenure at the bailed-out Citigroup and on an investment based in the Cayman Islands. But the even-tempered, bookish Mr. Lew parried the blows and appeared likely to win the committeeís approval and Senate confirmation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/14/us/politics... [WJJBte,1]
And how many times have you Libtards bashed bankers and businessmen for getting large bonuses? HYPOCRITE!!!
Jack Lew, Obama's Treasury Nominee, Faces Questions About Citigroup Bonuses
by EYDER PERALTA February 13, 2013

At issue, reports Fox News, was a nearly $1 million bonus he accepted just as the bank was getting bailed out by the federal government.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/02/1...

Location hidden

#142419 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth? The truth is that I don't share your obsession, your phobia or your fables.
Or reality!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142420 Feb 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to BE 'one of the BIGGEST racists' on here! I will no longer 'converse' with you!
How do you like THOSE colorful words ...???
Really AL! Do you actually think youíve been conversing? What youíve been doing is spamming crap from racist and anti-American blogs. No one gives a shit whether you reply or not because most know you donít have a clue anyway. But donít think for one minute Iím not going to reply to your ignorant gibberish.

Colorful words? Well I am impressed you were able to complete a coherent sentence in your own words for a change, but who knows, you may have even copied that from another's simpleminded blog reply.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142421 Feb 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars thinks he can pretend Obamaís not the president and thus ignore any laws he passed. Of course reality wonít set in until heís missing about 600 bucks from his refund check for failure to get health insurance. LOL
We opted out of OmamaCare.
Learn to Read

Glenview, IL

#142422 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Or reality!
Yes - you seem to have your own "reality" and I certainly want no part of it
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142423 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "Repub gods" are you talking about? No, I did not predict all of the nine-odd Republican candidates would win the election. And if it was not for the Lame Stream Media reporting non-issue while ignoring real issues, Obama won reelection.
That is why you Libtards hate Fox News. Because they report BOTH sides of the news. Yes, there are a lot of Liberals on Fox News!!!
I also reported on the FoxNews.com XL pipeline thing and the "not-one-drop" of oil for the US thing - still awaiting your comments on that one and why such a pollution risk would be taken in view of the fact that no oil is destined for US consumption - and also fact that so many pipelines disasters have occurre, included the existing XL pipeline.

Location hidden

#142424 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect Chris Matthews to say? He is a rabid Progressive.
And you expect Hillary to run in 2016? How about Joe BaBaBiden!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews said he voted for George Bush. Know any other ďrabid progressivesĒ who may have voted for Bush? I donít.
Bidenís has been running for president for what looks like all his life. No I donít think heíll run again.
Several points, Neither Bush-41 nor Bush-43 were Conservatives. Next, Chris Matthews lied about voting for Bush!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142425 Feb 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really AL! Do you actually think youíve been conversing? What youíve been doing is spamming crap from racist and anti-American blogs. No one gives a shit whether you reply or not because most know you donít have a clue anyway. But donít think for one minute Iím not going to reply to your ignorant gibberish.
Colorful words? Well I am impressed you were able to complete a coherent sentence in your own words for a change, but who knows, you may have even copied that from another's simpleminded blog reply.
What-A-Racist-Azzhole!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142426 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacques, remember Mitt Romney's off shore bank accounts? Now, how about Tres. Sec. nominee Lew? Can you say HYPOCRITE?
<quoted text>
And how many times have you Libtards bashed bankers and businessmen for getting large bonuses? HYPOCRITE!!!
<quoted text>
How exactly is this relevant? Is Mr Lew running for president? Does Mr Lew have offshore banking accounts? Appears not.

I do agree, though, that the bonus he and his "friends" in the banking and stockbroker industry is both scandalous and immoral. I'd never vote for him if that's what you want to know, but then I'm not American and certainly not a senator.

Moreno Valley, CA

#142427 Feb 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever looked at yourself? If ever anyone needed affirmative action...
The quickest affirmative action reply on record and if one doesnít get it here he never will.

Location hidden

#142428 Feb 14, 2013
Yep, a man who said he voted for Bush, calls Bush "mentally challenged"?

Chris Matthews calls George W Bush Mentally Challenged

But then again, Chris Matthews is famous for name calling!

Chris Matthews: Black People Thank Me For Using The Race Card - HBO's
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

MSNBC disciplines Chris Matthews for calling republicans racist
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#142429 Feb 14, 2013
If you have not seen her story, you are missing something.

Armless Pilot to Inspire Ethiopian Children

By Pia Bergqvist / Published: Feb 12, 2013

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/pilots-places/pilots...

video;

Pilot Jessica Cox on Inside Edition

Moreno Valley, CA

#142430 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We opted out of OmamaCare.
There is no such thing as opting out of Obamacare Mr. Liars. Come 2014 and you donít have health insurance youíll be opting to pay a fine; Or tax if you will because thatís whoíll be collecting from your refund.

Location hidden

#142431 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly is this relevant? Is Mr Lew running for president? Does Mr Lew have offshore banking accounts? Appears not.
I do agree, though, that the bonus he and his "friends" in the banking and stockbroker industry is both scandalous and immoral. I'd never vote for him if that's what you want to know, but then I'm not American and certainly not a senator.
But it is okay for him as a political appointee?
And I disagree with you about his banking accounts. They are legal and our archaic laws encourage it! There is several trillion dollars in off-shore money that could come to the US, but they would have to be tax twice. Once in the country where the banking occurs and then again bringing it in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 69,002
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min 40ish 4,675
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search