BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,275)

Showing posts 125,481 - 125,500 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
We know...we know! As long as you admit to being delusional it is a sign of hope. You can "pretend" Obama is not president, pretend you are superior, pretend the year is 1999 if you so desire. We understand. Just remember to take your meds, and stay away from your parents Assault weapons. Okay dear?
Mr. Liars thinks he can pretend Obama’s not the president and thus ignore any laws he passed. Of course reality won’t set in until he’s missing about 600 bucks from his refund check for failure to get health insurance. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
An Oak Harbor City Council Member is accused of overstepping his authority when he asked a man with a concealed weapons permit to surrender his gun saying it was "not needed" at the public meeting.
Lucas Yonkman went to the meeting to listen to a discussion about the city's gun ban in public parks. He ended up testifying, urging people to support the 2nd amendment.
Watch what happened above. The councilman's concern about the veteran's concealed weapon begins about two minutes into the video.
http://mynorthwest.com/...
GREAT video!
1. His presence at the mike, knowing he was armed, and by the looks of him, would've worried me no end;

2. The interim city attorney was wrong, in that he said questions were for council only. If said gun holder had been carrying an unconcealed machine gun into city council, would the interim city attorney still decide that questions were ONLY for council?

3. The concealed gun-owner's second appearance at the mike would've scared the living sh*ts out of any bystander. I expected him to shoot the place down any second. Both his speeches were ignorant and totally incoherent.

4. The council rejected the mayor's call. Contrary to birthers who treat any vote against their wishes as treason and non and anti-American, I'd just say the council voted that way, agree or not and let it go.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count your eggs before the chickens lay them.
How long did Nixon last after his reelection?
<quoted text>
Yep, a loony lefty like Clarence Darrow would rejoice at the death of any Republican. But that was not the question.
You assume that just because Obama was reelected, he will serve the entire four years. Did you rejoice when Lincoln was assassinated before his term was up?
Well, LRS,(you know him , don't you? lol) was wishing for AF1 to lose some nuts and bolts.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
http://www.justfacts.com/gunco ntrol.asp
Chicago had OVER 500 "murders" with guns in 2012 ...
A gun free city ... ;0)
<quoted text>
Then why has the murder rate been going down in Washington DC?
D.C. Murder Rate For 2012 At 50-Year Low
Mayor says he'll continue to focus on reducing crime
By: Martin Di Caro // December 31, 2012
http://wamu.org/news/12/12/31/dc_murder_rate_...
Er,Rogue, does DC not have very strict gun control laws? Reply, please.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have a nice back yard but I still walk my dogs at least once a day. In the summer months it is usually in the morning and the afternoons in the colder months.
This past Saturday I was walking my dogs down by the community area where the tennis courts, swimming pool and club house are and I noticed there was something going on at the club house.
A neighbor a few houses down the street from me has had a few extra cars at his place for a couple of days. They keep their property up and are quiet and polite and, yes,,, they are black. But when I noticed my neighbor at the club house parking lot I stopped to say hello.
It seems his 92 y/o aunt had died the previous Sunday and they had just had the funeral and they were having the reception. The club house can only accommodate about 50 people and they seem to have an overflow. And I notice more than a few out of state licence plate like New York.
Most of the mourners were dress like people who would attend my church so it is obvious they were not raised in any ghetto. It is nice to see a strong traditional family as so many raised in the matriarchal welfare society are very dysfunctional.
Awwww, how quaint, cute, even The token salute to blacks by Rogue. Of course, how could he not paternilistically resist pointing out that even though they were black, they seemed clean, well-dressed and well-behaved.(Rogue gently pats them on the back, meanwhile straining to restrain his "attack-blacks" dogs) Why, some of them even came from New York!(riding the rails?)

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
How big of an idiot are you? He was appointed by the Mayor when the previous chief retired! Get over it. Move on, or remain stuck in the past forever.
How many times must one explain to you Mr. Liars that racism is just as prevalent today before you cease with your ignorant notion that one is stuck in the past? It would seem the more likely scenario is that you’re stuck on stupid.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Only 33.5 Million Watch Obama's SOTU Address, Lowest Since 2000
By Noel Sheppard | February 13, 2013 | 19:07
he media are predictably gushing and fawning over Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday, but far fewer Americans watched him speak than did last year.
In fact, this is the lowest viewership of a SOTU address since Obama took office.
According to Nielsen, 33.5 million people watched the address Tuesday evening.
This was down 11.3 percent from the almost 38 million that watched in 2012, and down a staggering 36 percent from the over 52 million that watched his first address in 2009.
Tuesday's viewership also ranked amongst the lowest since Nielsen began tracking these addresses in 1993.
Only Bill Clinton's 2000 address garnered fewer viewers.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
How many watched Rubio or Paul’s rebuttal AL? Actually neither seemed to have a clue what Obama said at his SOTU address as neither rebutted anything he actually said. Rubio simply came out and gave a Romney stump speech which Politics Nation hilariously spliced together.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49263362#50802507

Chris Matthews:“I thought it was tinker toys. I thought it was primitive, that it was something you'd hear on a high school debating team”
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/m...

Think this guy can beat Hillary in 16 AL? LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. But the fact remains. Black people are over five times more likely to commit violent crimes than white people are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lifetime_pr ...
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure. My dogs bigger than your dog huh? what ever makes you feel better boo. You kids need to be taking some classes at your local redneck community college so you can dispell these myths.
Whaz da matta? yo no trust Wikipedia? Is yo haven reality problems? Has yo brain been deep fried by crack?
Learn to Read

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. But the fact remains. Black people are over five times more likely to commit violent crimes than white people are.

Whaz da matta? yo no trust Wikipedia? Is yo haven reality problems? Has yo brain been deep fried by crack?
Psst. Hey Rouge. Your obsession is showing (again)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many watched Rubio or Paul’s rebuttal AL? Actually neither seemed to have a clue what Obama said at his SOTU address as neither rebutted anything he actually said. Rubio simply came out and gave a Romney stump speech which Politics Nation hilariously spliced together.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/49263362#50802507
Chris Matthews:“I thought it was tinker toys. I thought it was primitive, that it was something you'd hear on a high school debating team”
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/m...
Think this guy can beat Hillary in 16 AL? LOL
What do you expect Chris Matthews to say? He is a rabid Progressive.
And you expect Hillary to run in 2016? How about Joe BaBaBiden!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times must one explain to you Mr. Liars that racism is just as prevalent today before you cease with your ignorant notion that one is stuck in the past? It would seem the more likely scenario is that you’re stuck on stupid.
Yep, the New Black Panthers want to kill white babies. You can't get any more racist than that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The NAACP does not want to solve racism because once it is solved, they will no longer be needed. The same goes for all Liberals. The create victims so they they can be helped out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the History on how that came to be. It took an Act of Congress and my people fighting for civil rights! Did you know there are still places in this country that do not hire Blacks?
It's because they do not go for 'affirmative action'...
They GO on 'merit' you know, SKILL! ;0)

Sometimes ya life can depend on it!

Do away with "affirmative action" ...
PLUS political correctness, and this country will fix itself.
Not exactly BUT will come a long way!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to BE 'one of the BIGGEST racists' on here! I will no longer 'converse' with you!

How do you like THOSE colorful words ...???

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No Rogue but your link was either fried by crack or those brown stats are coming out of your crack.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure. My dogs bigger than your dog huh? what ever makes you feel better boo. You kids need to be taking some classes at your local redneck community college so you can dispell these myths.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst. Hey Rouge. Your obsession is showing (again)
Sad little troll. You can not rebut even one of my points. The Democrats re-enslaved blacks and put them in ghettos using the welfare system. There are now more Americans in poverty than there was under LBJ!!! Yep, the provided ghetto schools so they can learn just enough to become house maids and janitors.
Truth hurts, doesn't it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. His presence at the mike, knowing he was armed, and by the looks of him, would've worried me no end;
2. The interim city attorney was wrong, in that he said questions were for council only. If said gun holder had been carrying an unconcealed machine gun into city council, would the interim city attorney still decide that questions were ONLY for council?
3. The concealed gun-owner's second appearance at the mike would've scared the living sh*ts out of any bystander. I expected him to shoot the place down any second. Both his speeches were ignorant and totally incoherent.
4. The council rejected the mayor's call. Contrary to birthers who treat any vote against their wishes as treason and non and anti-American, I'd just say the council voted that way, agree or not and let it go.
The mayor, himself said he felt safer with him there! He ALSO read to the audience the oath that each council member takes to become a member; THAT IS to "UPHOLD" the Constitution! Last "I" looked the Second Amendment is STILL IN the Constitution!

LOSER!

With a BIG 'L' on ya forehead!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if your Repub gods run the same kind of junk that they displayed, those 9 nuthins, remember, in 2012, both Biden and/or Clinton will just waltz right in to the White House.

And, haha, remember how you predicted each of those 9 zeros would be the next president?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the New Black Panthers want to kill white babies. You can't get any more racist than that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The NAACP does not want to solve racism because once it is solved, they will no longer be needed. The same goes for all Liberals. The create victims so they they can be helped out.
How many white babies have the black panthers killed to-date?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because they do not go for 'affirmative action'...
They GO on 'merit' you know, SKILL! ;0)
Sometimes ya life can depend on it!
Do away with "affirmative action" ...
PLUS political correctness, and this country will fix itself.
Not exactly BUT will come a long way!
Ever looked at yourself? If ever anyone needed affirmative action...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews said he voted for George Bush. Know any other “rabid progressives” who may have voted for Bush? I don’t.

Biden’s has been running for president for what looks like all his life. No I don’t think he’ll run again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,481 - 125,500 of173,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min the plain truth 1,833
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min shinningelectr0n 1,073,280
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••