BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142356 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I've ever heard a man's tool described as a big wad! LMAO!!! Have you tried ironing it out? Psst, it wouldn't feel so big if you didn't stick it in your navel! skintag
I'm sure you haven't. Now you have. You can now check off the box that says..." I learned something new today."
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142357 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I worked in New Orleans between 1989-90 and the cops there were totally corrupt. This woman cop was the first woman to have ever been put on death row in Louisianan.
A Killer in Blue By Cynthia Sanz Oct. 12, 1995
In Corruption-Plagued New Orleans, a Woman Cop Is Sentenced to Die
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/...
Yep, they hired her even though the PD psychiatrist said they should not!!! But they hired anyway because ..... she was black!!! I wonder if they will turn up the same thing on Chris Dorner. He too was probably hired because he too was .... black.
Frank applied with the (NOPD) in 1993. Several red flags turned up during the hiring process. She'd been caught lying on several sections of her application, and had flunked two standard psychiatric evaluations. Psychiatrist Philip Scurria examined her, and advised in no uncertain terms that she not be hired, saying she was "shallow and superficial". When it looked like her application was stalling despite protesting Scurria's evaluation, she left a suicide note and disappeared for over a day.
Despite this, the NOPD was chronically short-handed, and desperate to get more people on the force. Even with this shortage the department did not hire anyone who doesn't live in New Orleans (and still does not to this day). Accordingly, she was hired on February 7, 1993. She graduated from the Police Academy on February 28, 1993.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoinette_Frank
Well, let's see if that Jodi Aries gets the death penalty for slicing up her boy friend.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142358 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on fool. Another day - another day that Romper is wrong about everything
Another day you walk around dumbascrap! Have you listened to your Omammie propaganda tape this morning? You are a tard's tard! LMAO!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142359 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I worked in New Orleans between 1989-90 and the cops there were totally corrupt. This woman cop was the first woman to have ever been put on death row in Louisianan.
A Killer in Blue By Cynthia Sanz Oct. 12, 1995
In Corruption-Plagued New Orleans, a Woman Cop Is Sentenced to Die
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/...
Yep, they hired her even though the PD psychiatrist said they should not!!! But they hired anyway because ..... she was black!!! I wonder if they will turn up the same thing on Chris Dorner. He too was probably hired because he too was .... black.
Frank applied with the (NOPD) in 1993. Several red flags turned up during the hiring process. She'd been caught lying on several sections of her application, and had flunked two standard psychiatric evaluations. Psychiatrist Philip Scurria examined her, and advised in no uncertain terms that she not be hired, saying she was "shallow and superficial". When it looked like her application was stalling despite protesting Scurria's evaluation, she left a suicide note and disappeared for over a day.
Despite this, the NOPD was chronically short-handed, and desperate to get more people on the force. Even with this shortage the department did not hire anyone who doesn't live in New Orleans (and still does not to this day). Accordingly, she was hired on February 7, 1993. She graduated from the Police Academy on February 28, 1993.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoinette_Frank
And let me just add ... All of the white cops were hired because they are white. They hired their friends. Most of whom couldn't pass a first grade reading test. So what are you trying to say? smh

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142360 Feb 14, 2013
Sound good, sounds good, but is it? Read the last paragraph! Yep, they posted the results knowing that they are not complete.
In the eight year Bush was president about a third of the unemployment numbers were revised upwards, about a third downwards and a third were not revised.
But under Obama, all but two have been revised UPWARD!!! And none have been revised downward. Yep, Obama is cooking his data books knowing you Libtards will ignore the revisions.

Weekly Unemployment Claims Drop More Than Expected
By Reuters Posted Feb 14th 2013

WASHINGTON, Feb 14 (Reuters)- The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits fell more than expected last week, pointing to a continued steady improvement in labor market conditions.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 27,000 to a seasonally adjusted 341,000, the Labor Department said on Thursday. The prior week's claims figure was revised to show 2,000 more applications received than previously reported.

Economists polled by Reuters had expected claims to fall to 360,000.

A Labor Department analyst said claims for Illinois and snowstorm-hit Connecticut had been estimated. Nevertheless, because most claims are filed online, the blizzard that slammed the East Coast appeared to have little effect on the broader claims data, he said.
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/02/14/weekl...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142361 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be as stupid as your friend. His neighbors should be afraid because a white man with an assault weapon is like a white solider with one. They raid public places and mass murder women and children dummy. All that other jibberish...i ignored after that opening because my intuition warned me of more nonsense and denial and finger pointing. Sheese!
Hey dumbazz, my neighbor is a cop and he has an AR15. My neighbors are scared? HaHaHaHa! Right! Now go get a fresh bag of flour and make it easier for your "manchild". LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142362 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see if that Jodi Aries gets the death penalty for slicing up her boy friend.
Don't know. But the fact remains. Black people are over five times more likely to commit violent crimes than white people are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lifetime_pr...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142363 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. But the fact remains. Black people are over five times more likely to commit violent crimes than white people are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lifetime_pr...
yeah sure. My dogs bigger than your dog huh? what ever makes you feel better boo. You kids need to be taking some classes at your local redneck community college so you can dispell these myths.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142364 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me just add ... All of the white cops were hired because they are white. They hired their friends. Most of whom couldn't pass a first grade reading test. So what are you trying to say? smh
Oh shaky, you do know that in '93 New Orleans had a black police chief, right? Moron!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142366 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure. My dogs bigger than your dog huh? what ever makes you feel better boo. You kids need to be taking some classes at your local redneck community college so you can dispell these myths.
A fact can't be dispelled. skintag LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142367 Feb 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Obama who was abandoned November 6, 2012.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right? dope
Oh, onnovembr 6, Obama was abandoned by the voters and Romeny won. Oooookay. Let me check that, and I'll get back to you
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142368 Feb 14, 2013
Checked. Appears sure-fire "Can you hear us coming Romney" was abandoned, or dumped and Obama won. Life goes on for another 4 years, unless of course he is impeache, LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142369 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just admitted more gun control won't work! Thank you!
Is it possible that the NRA and Tea party birthers have brainwashed you to the point that you don't even realize that gun control will work if it's universally applied, not just one spot in a sea of guns and assault weapons? Still, NYC and Chicago are right to do it, as it would probably be even worse.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142370 Feb 14, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally caught up you, Rogue and AL Mr. Liars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BaxECcTjCuwXX
It's been long established they are one and the same, Poppo. One is sort of good cop (Rogue) and the other is profane and vulgar bad cop LRS. Keeps crossing up his monikers, not to mention a few others in the past.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142371 Feb 14, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Checked. Appears sure-fire "Can you hear us coming Romney" was abandoned, or dumped and Obama won. Life goes on for another 4 years, unless of course he is impeache, LMAO
I was waiting to see who would pop up next. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142372 Feb 14, 2013
You busted yourself yesterday or the day before and tried to spin it but now, you've just walked out in the open! Let 'em play with the rope long enough and they'll hang themselves every single time. LMSAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142373 Feb 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Australia
Since their Gun Ban.
Armed robberies....up 69%
Assault w/guns.....up 28%
Gun murders........up 19%
Home invasions.....up 21%
FROM Reality ... on another forum :)
Read this : thinkprogress.org/health/2012/12/18/.../austr... ...

ndthis : www.washingtonpost.com/.../did-gun-control-wo... ...

And from Policymic : The average annual number of handgun deaths in the 5-year period before the legislation was put in place in Australia was only a little over 500. In the United States, the total number of hand gun deaths (1980-2006) is more than 32,000 per year.

It screams : 500 to 32,000. Okay, the population of Autralia is only 26 million, fully 12 times fewer than the US's 310 million. To make it the simplest math possible for you, and to compare the murder by gun rate as per populations of both countries, we'd have to multiply the number of Australia's gun deaths by 12, no?(I don't expect LRS to understand this). So, 500 x 12,= 6,000. So, 6,000 to 32,000. Gun control sure as hell doesn't work.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#142374 Feb 14, 2013
Howdy, Birfoons.

President Barack Hussein Obama has a Valentine's Day treat for you--four more years of the first African American president, topped by tax cuts and debt and dficit reduction sauce.

LOLOLOLOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142375 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shaky, you do know that in '93 New Orleans had a black police chief, right? Moron!
Read the History on how that came to be. It took an Act of Congress and my people fighting for civil rights! Did you know there are still places in this country that do not hire Blacks?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142376 Feb 14, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Howdy, Birfoons.
President Barack Hussein Obama has a Valentine's Day treat for you--four more years of the first African American president, topped by tax cuts and debt and dficit reduction sauce.
LOLOLOLOL
You're completely lost. Adrift at sea. Lost in the abyss. Really!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min SpaceBlues 48,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min J RULES 70,575
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,141,478
Super meds 57 min Help you 1
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,668
Abby 11-22 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

NBC Sports 7:46AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags