BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,421 - 125,440 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142330 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
I wonder how this man feels about gun control?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/13/new-jers...
Again, there is a high level of violence in the ghettos.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lifetime_pr...
Again, about 25% of all adult black males are convicted felons and about half of all men in state and federal prisons are black. Yep, LBJ's Great Society is wurkin' as planned. They re-enslaved blacks and put them in ghettos.

Location hidden

#142331 Feb 14, 2013
There are THREE congressional districts in Jacksonville. Two are held by Republicans and one is held by Corrine Brown, a Democrat. So far this year ALL murders in Jacksonville have been in Corrine Brown's district. WHY???

2 charged with murder in Jacksonville's first homicide of 2013: February 4, 2013 -

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-02-04...

Location hidden

#142332 Feb 14, 2013
I have a nice back yard but I still walk my dogs at least once a day. In the summer months it is usually in the morning and the afternoons in the colder months.
This past Saturday I was walking my dogs down by the community area where the tennis courts, swimming pool and club house are and I noticed there was something going on at the club house.
A neighbor a few houses down the street from me has had a few extra cars at his place for a couple of days. They keep their property up and are quiet and polite and, yes,,, they are black. But when I noticed my neighbor at the club house parking lot I stopped to say hello.
It seems his 92 y/o aunt had died the previous Sunday and they had just had the funeral and they were having the reception. The club house can only accommodate about 50 people and they seem to have an overflow. And I notice more than a few out of state licence plate like New York.
Most of the mourners were dress like people who would attend my church so it is obvious they were not raised in any ghetto. It is nice to see a strong traditional family as so many raised in the matriarchal welfare society are very dysfunctional.

Location hidden

#142333 Feb 14, 2013
Yea, I was watching Fox News last night and they showed the protest. Of course they mentioned Daryl Hannah but I thought I saw Dr. Hansen there too. Yep, he is no impartial weather scientist, he is an activist.
Sooo, how can you Libtards claim his studies are impartial? He has been implicated in Climate-Gate scandal!!! And we know he cooks his data books. But that will not stop you Libtards from believing everything he says.
Now, how many times has Dr. Hansen been arrested? I have NEVER been arrested even though I have challenged cops several times to arrest me!!!

NASA Climate Scientist Arrested in Pipeline Protest
By Jeanna Bryner, LiveScience Managing Editor | LiveScience.com

Climate scientist James Hansen was arrested today outside the White House while protesting the proposed construction of the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline.
http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-climate-scientist-...

Location hidden

#142334 Feb 14, 2013
And Robert Kennedy Jr too!!!

Daryl Hannah leads celebrity Keystone XL protest at White House gates
Fifty people detained by police after handcuffing themselves to gates to demand that Obama shuts down pipeline project

Members of environmental groups, including US actress Daryl Hannah, protest in front of the White House. Photograph: Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA
A celebrity roster of protesters, including climate scientist James Hansen, actor Daryl Hannah, civil rights leader Julian Bond and environmental advocate Robert Kennedy Jr, were arrested on Wednesday after handcuffing themselves to the gates of the White House to demand that Barack Obama shut down the Keystone XL pipeline project.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/fe...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142336 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We just simply choose to ignore his stupid laws and policies. LMAO
We know...we know! As long as you admit to being delusional it is a sign of hope. You can "pretend" Obama is not president, pretend you are superior, pretend the year is 1999 if you so desire. We understand. Just remember to take your meds, and stay away from your parents Assault weapons. Okay dear?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142337 Feb 14, 2013
You will all be reminded of my thread...White people complain too damn much and about nothing!

Sad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142338 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
RomperStomper? More like nerves of pure bourbon. Our resident playground bully wanna be probably needs a dose of liquid courage just to get on the short bus
Good to know I've gotten inside your head! You just can't quit typing about me, LMAO! skinsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142339 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Mouth breathers are not known for their stealth
Aren't you just precious! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142340 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
We know...we know! As long as you admit to being delusional it is a sign of hope. You can "pretend" Obama is not president, pretend you are superior, pretend the year is 1999 if you so desire. We understand. Just remember to take your meds, and stay away from your parents Assault weapons. Okay dear?
Why would I need my parent's assault weapon? I have my own. You really should go tend to that big wad of panties in your crotch! Otay Spanky? Such a cute wittle mongrel. Half breed, right? LMAO!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142341 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need my parent's assault weapon? I have my own. You really should go tend to that big wad of panties in your crotch! Otay Spanky? Such a cute wittle mongrel. Half breed, right? LMAO!!!
Not THAT should scare the hell outta your neighbors. A Complete Idiot with his own Assault weapon! The "only" big wad that I allow in my panties is something my big fine ass black man have and something you can only "imagine." Red neck, right? LMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142342 Feb 14, 2013
Not=Now
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142343 Feb 14, 2013
seqleq wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1m Pd1Xh-uQ ……
Impeach obama,,,
Get a clue
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142344 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know I've gotten inside your head! You just can't quit typing about me, LMAO! skinsquid
It was so cute how Androgynous Commie lept to your defense. "Nerves of Steel". Now that was funny
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142345 Feb 14, 2013
Here's something for you Androgynous Commie:

"For example, NRA News reported statistics from the Australian state of New South Wales suggesting that “in the inner west, robberies committed with firearms skyrocketed more than 70 percent over the previous year.” Rather than giving the national trend over many years, NRA News chose one part of one city in one state over just a two year period. In contrast, robberies using firearms across Australia have declined from more than 1,500 cases per year in the 1990s to 1,100 per year."
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142346 Feb 14, 2013
http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/...

Link for the quote I just posted
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142347 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not THAT should scare the hell outta your neighbors. A Complete Idiot with his own Assault weapon! The "only" big wad that I allow in my panties is something my big fine ass black man have and something you can only "imagine." Red neck, right? LMAO
Thanks for the confirmation. You're excused.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142348 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It was so cute how Androgynous Commie lept to your defense. "Nerves of Steel". Now that was funny
Hilarious, isn't it? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142349 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
http://globalpublicsquare.blog s.cnn.com/2013/02/05/the-misus e-of-our-gun-crime-stats/
Link for the quote I just posted
HaHaHa, the same station that thinks global warming is affecting meteorites, millions of miles away! El Grande Dope And BTW, you do know the hole in the ozone is shrinking, right? LMAO What morons you dumbascraps are!

Location hidden

#142350 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it scare his neighbors? Why you have no idea what an assault weapon is. Pistol grip? How does a pistol grip make any rifle more deadly? Bayonet lug? When was the last time a person was boyonetted to death?
Ya know, I would be more worried about some dirty cop hired to protect some dirty drug dealer.

911 Is A Joke: Feds Pop 10 Crooked A$$ Atlanta Police Officers For Helping Drug Dealers Supply Yayo To The Hood!
Posted on February 12th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff

Read more at http://bossip.com/726633/911-is-a-joke-feds-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,230
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE