BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142338 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
RomperStomper? More like nerves of pure bourbon. Our resident playground bully wanna be probably needs a dose of liquid courage just to get on the short bus
Good to know I've gotten inside your head! You just can't quit typing about me, LMAO! skinsquid
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142339 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Mouth breathers are not known for their stealth
Aren't you just precious! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142340 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
We know...we know! As long as you admit to being delusional it is a sign of hope. You can "pretend" Obama is not president, pretend you are superior, pretend the year is 1999 if you so desire. We understand. Just remember to take your meds, and stay away from your parents Assault weapons. Okay dear?
Why would I need my parent's assault weapon? I have my own. You really should go tend to that big wad of panties in your crotch! Otay Spanky? Such a cute wittle mongrel. Half breed, right? LMAO!!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142341 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need my parent's assault weapon? I have my own. You really should go tend to that big wad of panties in your crotch! Otay Spanky? Such a cute wittle mongrel. Half breed, right? LMAO!!!
Not THAT should scare the hell outta your neighbors. A Complete Idiot with his own Assault weapon! The "only" big wad that I allow in my panties is something my big fine ass black man have and something you can only "imagine." Red neck, right? LMAO
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142342 Feb 14, 2013
Not=Now
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142343 Feb 14, 2013
seqleq wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T1m Pd1Xh-uQ ……
Impeach obama,,,
Get a clue
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142344 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know I've gotten inside your head! You just can't quit typing about me, LMAO! skinsquid
It was so cute how Androgynous Commie lept to your defense. "Nerves of Steel". Now that was funny
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142345 Feb 14, 2013
Here's something for you Androgynous Commie:

"For example, NRA News reported statistics from the Australian state of New South Wales suggesting that “in the inner west, robberies committed with firearms skyrocketed more than 70 percent over the previous year.” Rather than giving the national trend over many years, NRA News chose one part of one city in one state over just a two year period. In contrast, robberies using firearms across Australia have declined from more than 1,500 cases per year in the 1990s to 1,100 per year."
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142346 Feb 14, 2013
http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/...

Link for the quote I just posted
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142347 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not THAT should scare the hell outta your neighbors. A Complete Idiot with his own Assault weapon! The "only" big wad that I allow in my panties is something my big fine ass black man have and something you can only "imagine." Red neck, right? LMAO
Thanks for the confirmation. You're excused.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142348 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It was so cute how Androgynous Commie lept to your defense. "Nerves of Steel". Now that was funny
Hilarious, isn't it? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142349 Feb 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
http://globalpublicsquare.blog s.cnn.com/2013/02/05/the-misus e-of-our-gun-crime-stats/
Link for the quote I just posted
HaHaHa, the same station that thinks global warming is affecting meteorites, millions of miles away! El Grande Dope And BTW, you do know the hole in the ozone is shrinking, right? LMAO What morons you dumbascraps are!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142350 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it scare his neighbors? Why you have no idea what an assault weapon is. Pistol grip? How does a pistol grip make any rifle more deadly? Bayonet lug? When was the last time a person was boyonetted to death?
Ya know, I would be more worried about some dirty cop hired to protect some dirty drug dealer.

911 Is A Joke: Feds Pop 10 Crooked A$$ Atlanta Police Officers For Helping Drug Dealers Supply Yayo To The Hood!
Posted on February 12th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff

Read more at http://bossip.com/726633/911-is-a-joke-feds-p...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142351 Feb 14, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I've ever heard a man's tool described as a big wad! LMAO!!! Have you tried ironing it out? Psst, it wouldn't feel so big if you didn't stick it in your navel! skintag

Location hidden

#142352 Feb 14, 2013
Yea, I almost joined the Clayton Co. P.D. way back in 1989 and I am really glad I didn't. After driving long-haul trucks I now realize that there are way to many crocked cops.

Informant: Schaumburg cops stole from drug dealers
Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sarah Schulte
More: Bio, News Team
January 17, 2013 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.)(WLS)-- Three Schaumburg police officers are accused of robbing drug dealers for their money and selling their drugs.

Police officers John Cichy, 30; Matthew Hudak, 29; and Terry O'Brien, 47; were taken into custody after a drug dealer they once arrested became an informant.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142353 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa, the same station that thinks global warming is affecting meteorites, millions of miles away! El Grande Dope And BTW, you do know the hole in the ozone is shrinking, right? LMAO What morons you dumbascraps are!
Blather on fool. Another day - another day that Romper is wrong about everything

Location hidden

#142354 Feb 14, 2013
Yep, I worked in New Orleans between 1989-90 and the cops there were totally corrupt. This woman cop was the first woman to have ever been put on death row in Louisianan.

A Killer in Blue By Cynthia Sanz Oct. 12, 1995
In Corruption-Plagued New Orleans, a Woman Cop Is Sentenced to Die

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/...

Yep, they hired her even though the PD psychiatrist said they should not!!! But they hired anyway because ..... she was black!!! I wonder if they will turn up the same thing on Chris Dorner. He too was probably hired because he too was .... black.

Frank applied with the (NOPD) in 1993. Several red flags turned up during the hiring process. She'd been caught lying on several sections of her application, and had flunked two standard psychiatric evaluations. Psychiatrist Philip Scurria examined her, and advised in no uncertain terms that she not be hired, saying she was "shallow and superficial". When it looked like her application was stalling despite protesting Scurria's evaluation, she left a suicide note and disappeared for over a day.
Despite this, the NOPD was chronically short-handed, and desperate to get more people on the force. Even with this shortage the department did not hire anyone who doesn't live in New Orleans (and still does not to this day). Accordingly, she was hired on February 7, 1993. She graduated from the Police Academy on February 28, 1993.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoinette_Frank
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142355 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it scare his neighbors? Why you have no idea what an assault weapon is. Pistol grip? How does a pistol grip make any rifle more deadly? Bayonet lug? When was the last time a person was boyonetted to death?
Ya know, I would be more worried about some dirty cop hired to protect some dirty drug dealer.
911 Is A Joke: Feds Pop 10 Crooked A$$ Atlanta Police Officers For Helping Drug Dealers Supply Yayo To The Hood!
Posted on February 12th, 2013 - By Bossip Staff
Read more at http://bossip.com/726633/911-is-a-joke-feds-p...
You appear to be as stupid as your friend. His neighbors should be afraid because a white man with an assault weapon is like a white solider with one. They raid public places and mass murder women and children dummy. All that other jibberish...i ignored after that opening because my intuition warned me of more nonsense and denial and finger pointing. Sheese!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142356 Feb 14, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I've ever heard a man's tool described as a big wad! LMAO!!! Have you tried ironing it out? Psst, it wouldn't feel so big if you didn't stick it in your navel! skintag
I'm sure you haven't. Now you have. You can now check off the box that says..." I learned something new today."
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#142357 Feb 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I worked in New Orleans between 1989-90 and the cops there were totally corrupt. This woman cop was the first woman to have ever been put on death row in Louisianan.
A Killer in Blue By Cynthia Sanz Oct. 12, 1995
In Corruption-Plagued New Orleans, a Woman Cop Is Sentenced to Die
http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/...
Yep, they hired her even though the PD psychiatrist said they should not!!! But they hired anyway because ..... she was black!!! I wonder if they will turn up the same thing on Chris Dorner. He too was probably hired because he too was .... black.
Frank applied with the (NOPD) in 1993. Several red flags turned up during the hiring process. She'd been caught lying on several sections of her application, and had flunked two standard psychiatric evaluations. Psychiatrist Philip Scurria examined her, and advised in no uncertain terms that she not be hired, saying she was "shallow and superficial". When it looked like her application was stalling despite protesting Scurria's evaluation, she left a suicide note and disappeared for over a day.
Despite this, the NOPD was chronically short-handed, and desperate to get more people on the force. Even with this shortage the department did not hire anyone who doesn't live in New Orleans (and still does not to this day). Accordingly, she was hired on February 7, 1993. She graduated from the Police Academy on February 28, 1993.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoinette_Frank
Well, let's see if that Jodi Aries gets the death penalty for slicing up her boy friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 5 min Sublime1 44
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,152,916
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 49,172
best joke (Oct '09) 38 min Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST

ESPN10:57AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life