BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,361 - 125,380 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 27 min ago

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#142262 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Roman Polanski?
A 13 year old!
Roman Polanski Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography ...
www.biography.comPeopleBiography.com profiles filmmaker Roman Polanski, who is as well known for criminal charges against him and his link to Charles Manson as he is for his movies.
http://www.biography.com/people/roman-polansk...
BEST KNOWN FOR
Known for his films, charges against him of statutory rape, and for his wife's murder by Charles Manson, Roman Polanski is a complex and controversial figure.
...and you libTARDS love him!
``````````
What is a pedophile?
A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/e...
Nugent's was 17!
Quite often in the states 17 year olds are having babies and getting WELFARE for it!
Polanski is just like Ted a sick person.

Any guy that is 30 goes after a 17 year old is a sick person.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#142263 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
For your part of the population ...
NOT ours.
WE got "deFRAUDED" out of ours!
My "part of the population" is US citizens, Pravda transvestite "lady".

You have nothing but sour grapes and delusions.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, Barack Obama is the President, despite your delusions.
Get used to it. Nothing you can do about it, except moan and whine.
Hee hee.

RationalState

#142264 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.
"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France previously. "Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."
The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it." "Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival in France !"
The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, "Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach in '44 I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."
Pathetic fictional straw man from a sad plagiarized joke. "You Americans have to show..."

Last time I entered the US, I had to show my United States passport.

Duh!

RationalState

#142265 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't count your eggs before the chickens lay them.
How long did Nixon last after his reelection?
Go ahead and enjoy your impeachment eggs, loser, guess who pissed on them.
Bon appetit!

RationalState

#142266 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ugly American. And before your alter ego LRS goes into a fit-to-be-tied-for frenzy, let me say, through personal experience, that your kind is a slight, very slight minority. Most Americans I've seen and met abroad are true ladies and gentleman, who invariably show due respect for foreign cultures. But twits like you are so loud, they embarrass the other well-behaved 99%.
The real heroes of the Normandie landings would never behave like a full-blown hot-air conqueror the likes of you or that arrogant old fart you inserted into your story.
Except that it isn't his story. It's plagiarized.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142268 Feb 13, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be funny if it weren't so sad, Unamerican Lady.
The truth is that southern democrats demonstrably switched parties, fantasy fiction notwithstanding.
The liberal fairy tale that Southern bigots simply switched parties, from Democrat to Republican, is exactly wrong.
This is why the Democrats are able to transition so seamlessly from defending Bull Connor racists to defending Black Panthers, hippies, yippies, Weathermen, feminists, Bush derangement syndrome liberals, Moveon.org , and every other indignant, angry mob.

Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat and remained a Democrat except one. Even Strom Thurmond, the only one who later became a Republican, remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for president as a Dixiecrat. There’s a reason they were not called the “Dixiecans.”
On the basis of Republicans’ constitutional objections, Democrats would then reverse the entire history of the pro-life movement and start claiming the Democratic Party alone fought to end abortion in America. That is exactly what they have done with the history of civil rights.

http://bclabjfoley.blogspot.com/2012/05/civil...

Read with thine own eyes.

People die, but the truth lives and breathes freely on its own.

We now mourn the passing of 87-year old Essie Mae Washington-Williams, who, in December 2003, confirmed one of the oldest rumors of Southern political folklore: that she was the mixed-race daughter of former US Senator Strom Thurmond (R-SC).

I began working for Senator Thurmond in 1978. Nearly 20 years later, at a 1996 Washington Urban League ceremony, the senator…leaned over to me and said, "You know, I have deep roots in the Black community…deep roots."
His voice softened into a raspy whisper, "You've heard the rumors."

"Are they just rumors, Senator?" I asked.

"I've had a fulfilling life," he cackled.

The subject came up again while the senator and I were attending a South Carolina State football game in Orangeburg. He mentioned how he had arranged for Washington-Williams to attend the college while he was governor.

"When a man brings a child in the world, he should take care of that child," he told me, and added, "she'll never say anything and neither will you. Not while I'm alive."
He showed me where she lived while attending S.C. State and admitted to supporting her financially. Though he didn't say outright that she was his daughter, the senator's remarks left little to interpret.

http://www.afro.com/sections/opinion/story.ht...

http://www.afro.com/afroblackhistoryarchives/

Robert Byrd
http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodispl...

Mr. Byrd’s perspective on the world changed over the years. A former member of the Ku Klux Klan, he filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act only to come to back civil rights measures and Mr. Obama. A supporter of the Vietnam War, he became a fierce critic, decades later, of the war in Iraq. In 1964, the Americans for Democratic Action, the liberal lobbying group, found that his views and the group’s aligned only 16 percent of the time. In 2005, he got an A.D.A. rating of 95.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/29/us/politics...
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#142269 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WASHINGTON: In his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, US President Barack Obama will announce that 34,000 US troops will withdraw from Afghanistan by 2014 <<---<<< decreasing the presence of US forces in the country by half.
At least 60,000 US troops are currently stationed in Afghanistan.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/506309/us-to-cut-...
Also in the state of union address Obumer said if you dont have a job its G Bush's Fault and rich corporations.
And His goal is to get the national Debt to 22 trillion ,also the debt doesn't have to do with the economy
its the Evil Corporations and the middle class not giving their money back to the rightful owners
Now Bow to your Boy Messiah !!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142270 Feb 13, 2013
I hope 'you' don't think he is mine ... ;0)
Just WANT to clear THAT up!

He's a 'usurping' CRIMINAL in my world ... ;0)
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142271 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Two-faced, back-stabbing, ignorant, brainwashed, butt-ugly, brokedown old cootette, STFU!
Looks like someone struck a Romper nerve.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142272 Feb 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha.

You can't TOUCH ...
Nerves of Steel ... ;0)

RationalState

#142273 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I hope 'you' don't think he is mine ... ;0)
Just WANT to clear THAT up!
He's a 'usurping' CRIMINAL in my world ... ;0)
Your world is a rubber room.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142274 Feb 13, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
<quoted text>
Also in the state of union address Obumer said if you dont have a job its G Bush's Fault and rich corporations.
And His goal is to get the national Debt to 22 trillion ,also the debt doesn't have to do with the economy
its the Evil Corporations and the middle class not giving their money back to the rightful owners
Now Bow to your Boy Messiah !!!!!!!!!!
the deck was stacked way before obama arrived on the scene. yes, its a combination of things that will affect how the world is run.
LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE "ILLUMINATI" CONTROLLERS. google to find out who those ppl. are.....even GWB spoke about the "NEW WORLD ORDER." most of you blind followers of the teaPUBlicans have not a clue who really rules and super rules the monetary systems of the world. get a clue and stop bytching about obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142275 Feb 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Just seeing which idiotard would respond. And it's YOU, Can't Learn Shat! Must have been the description that you related to. LMAO! dope
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142276 Feb 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your world is a pine box. You're just not in it yet!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142277 Feb 13, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the deck was stacked way before obama arrived on the scene. yes, its a combination of things that will affect how the world is run.
LOOK NO FURTHER THAN THE "ILLUMINATI" CONTROLLERS. google to find out who those ppl. are.....even GWB spoke about the "NEW WORLD ORDER." most of you blind followers of the teaPUBlicans have not a clue who really rules and super rules the monetary systems of the world. get a clue and stop bytching about obama.
Yet another apologist for Omammie! LMAO! Have you noticed how Omammie has no concept of money management whatsoever? Run that debt up just a bit more Omammie and you'll be abandoned by everyone.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142278 Feb 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
At least "I" have a 'room'
you only have rubber....s

Ya know...
from
Planned parent hood!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142279 Feb 13, 2013
http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp

Chicago had OVER 500 "murders" with guns in 2012 ...
A gun free city ... ;0)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142280 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another apologist for Omammie! LMAO! Have you noticed how Omammie has no concept of money management whatsoever? Run that debt up just a bit more Omammie and you'll be abandoned by everyone.
with the help of congrees, no doubt. wait till the mandated cuts come....then we'll see whose holding the rain bucket.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142281 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
http://www.justfacts.com/gunco ntrol.asp
Chicago had OVER 500 "murders" with guns in 2012 ...
A gun free city ... ;0)
and your point is/

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142282 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that is a wig, right?
Jason Wu designs wigs Mr. Liars? You do know the link was to clothing, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min J RULES 69,000
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 51 min joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,673
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,100,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search