BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142213 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
After which they'll puke on LRS roadkill.
Liked that one, didn't ya? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142214 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
After which they'll puke on LRS roadkill.
tsk, tsk, tsk! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142215 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming over soon? Great! I'll make sure the airboat is ready to go! You were warned about profanity? Oh my! LMAO!!!
Airboat ride, eh? Friendly ride, I presume.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142216 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have a friend how is very religious and does not like to curse especially in front of his children. So he started to substitute "Pelosi" for words like "sh*t"! The only problem was his son's school teacher could not figure out why his son would yell "Pelosi" when he got frustrated in school.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam for me, I never use "I got fu**ed" in front of company either. I just say "I got Romney'd". When it's real bad, I say "I got Rogued".
And no one would make the connection. Humor is best when it is based in reality. And example is this joke;
Did you heard Hillary had a heart attack last night?
Bill made a pass at her!
Now if I told that same joke about Michele and Barrack or Laura and G.W., it would not be funny. But about the Clinton's it is funny. And most Liberals laugh at that joke too.
Oh, Bill will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.

Location hidden

#142217 Feb 13, 2013
Typical Obama Voter reaction to State of the Union (PARODY)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#142218 Feb 13, 2013
i Think i will ask for Obamas birth certificate on a highway billboard...that will fix this mess!

Location hidden

#142219 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is clear evidence why birthers are a laughing stock, so derided are they. The time they spend on fabricating hate material, like you just did after running out of attacks on politicians and now, their children. Is it any wonder that 196 judges have laughed your ilk out of every courtroom in the nation, Repub and Dem judges alike, that you've labelled as cowards and traitors AFTER every , for you, heartbreaking verdict?
You seem very uptight lately. I hope you don't blow a fuse and go on a Sandy Hook!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142220 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very uptight lately. I hope you don't blow a fuse and go on a Sandy Hook!
Not funny. Now the joke's on your own Sany Hook people, is it? Bad taste, plain and simple. And even less funny when a zero like you has nothing better to do than go after politicians' kids and mock nations that have been allies since the days of Lafayette and Vergennes.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142223 Feb 13, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
yup, hook line & sandy
You birthers are so classy. And KKKs too. Surprise.

Location hidden

#142224 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny. Now the joke's on your own Sany Hook people, is it? Bad taste, plain and simple. And even less funny when a zero like you has nothing better to do than go after politicians' kids and mock nations that have been allies since the days of Lafayette and Vergennes.
France is our ally? Only when they need us. You do know France withdrew from NATO in 1966, don't you?
From Wiki: Vergennes hoped that by giving French aid to the American rebels, he would be able to weaken Britain's dominance of the international stage in the wake of their victory in the Seven Years War.
Yep, the ONLY reason why France was an ally to us during our War of Independence was they wanted to use us as a wedge against England!!! Have you ever heard of the Quasi Warm of 1798?

July 7, 1798, the date that Congress rescinded treaties with France, is considered the beginning of the Quasi-War. This was followed two days later with the passage of the Congressional authorization to attack French warships.
[edit]://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Quasi-War

Location hidden

#142225 Feb 13, 2013
[Ted] NUGENT: GOP 'HAS LOST THEIR SCROTUM,'
DEMOCRATS 'RUTHLESS'

Rock star and conservative activist Ted Nugent told Breitbart News that he thinks the Republican Party does not fight back against President Barack Obama’s agenda because “they somehow has lost their scrotum.”
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142227 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
[Ted] NUGENT: GOP 'HAS LOST THEIR SCROTUM,'
DEMOCRATS 'RUTHLESS'

Rock star and conservative activist Ted Nugent told Breitbart News that he thinks the Republican Party does not fight back against President Barack Obama’s agenda because “they somehow has lost their scrotum.”
Even Ted is right occasionally

TPublicans too cowardly to vote on anything, don't even have the stones to tell all 8 Birfoons to shut up
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142228 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
France is our ally? Only when they need us. You do know France withdrew from NATO in 1966, don't you?
From Wiki: Vergennes hoped that by giving French aid to the American rebels, he would be able to weaken Britain's dominance of the international stage in the wake of their victory in the Seven Years War.
Yep, the ONLY reason why France was an ally to us during our War of Independence was they wanted to use us as a wedge against England!!! Have you ever heard of the Quasi Warm of 1798?
July 7, 1798, the date that Congress rescinded treaties with France, is considered the beginning of the Quasi-War. This was followed two days later with the passage of the Congressional authorization to attack French warships.
[edit]://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Quasi-War
Do you really like to showcase your ignorance or you just don't care?
1. Well, you needed France in 1776, and in 1812. It was in their interest of course (what with the British) but hey, who doesn't wage war in one's self interest? Will you tell us why you joined the allies in Europe and the Pacific in WW2? Self-interest maybe? And survival? Was the Marshall plan self-interest? YES, BUT it benefited both Europe and the U.S. Great that kind of self-interest.
2. Quasi warm, 1798, yes. No war that I know of, and secretly arming the U.S. army 14 years later for the war of 1812 which we incidentally won anyhow, despite odds of 12 to 1;
3. France withdrew from NATO in 1966? Wrong. Ity withdrew its military part. France fully rejoined NATO in 2009. If you knew your history, and cripes, this is so recent, it's almost current affairs, you'd know that France had every good reason to leave the military part of NATO when it did. It NEVER left NATO, and believe me I know. Who the hell were we meeting with in Brussels at BNato in the 1990s? But you don't know , do you?;
France has been an ally since the first European came to the US. Not so for England. You are so biased, so somehow "préjugé" against France that you utter any idiocy abott it that comes to mind.
Why do you get involved in history, any history with me?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142229 Feb 13, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
eat me, I'm a twinkie!
In your dreams, girlie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142230 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Airboat ride, eh? Friendly ride, I presume.
Of course. It does help to be good with animals and reptiles though.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#142233 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" must be a part of "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"
``````````
Charlotte Iserbyt: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of the World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9RTSZH2xDV4XX
Ever since, she's been exposing how educational systems throughout the world have been, gradually and by design, homogenized under UNESCO coordination.
Her book, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" is a brilliantly documented exposé on this subject, comprising hundreds of original documents and official statements right from the horse's mouth: the records of big banking foundations, governments and UNESCO departments -- the institutions that created the blueprint for the worldwide education system that is now set in place, all across the world.
nite ...
Ted Nugent is a pedophile. In 1978 Nugent started a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. and he was 30 years old at the time that is sick. You think that is Ok??? SHAME ON YOU
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142234 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. It does help to be good with animals and reptiles though.
Thanks but no thanks, can't be nice to you.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#142235 Feb 13, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I thought the First Lady looked rather radiant last evening.
The speech however was a tadd too vanilla for my liking.
Is it just me, or does that man give the same speech over and over again?
loose
The first lady was sporting another Jason Wu Loose. I supplied a link because in case you forgot tomorrow is Valentine Day and you may want to pick up a piece for your very own first lady. LOL
http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/jason-wu-womens-c... @:20130213193553:s

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#142237 Feb 13, 2013
The Zombie Liar
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

‘It Goes Back to the Bin Laden Attack’: Expert Who Said New Benghazi Info Will Leave You ‘Amazed and Shocked’ Gives More Details to TheBlaze
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/13/it...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142238 Feb 13, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent is a pedophile. In 1978 Nugent started a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. and he was 30 years old at the time that is sick. You think that is Ok??? SHAME ON YOU
What about Roman Polanski?
A 13 year old!
Roman Polanski Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography ...
www.biography.comPeopleBiography.com profiles filmmaker Roman Polanski, who is as well known for criminal charges against him and his link to Charles Manson as he is for his movies.
http://www.biography.com/people/roman-polansk...

BEST KNOWN FOR

Known for his films, charges against him of statutory rape, and for his wife's murder by Charles Manson, Roman Polanski is a complex and controversial figure.

...and you libTARDS love him!

``````````

What is a pedophile?

A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says.
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/e...

Nugent's was 17!
Quite often in the states 17 year olds are having babies and getting WELFARE for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 2 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 2 hr ToscoBoy 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr bab4 1,108,389
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••