BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,301 - 125,320 of 174,967 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Why did God create Democrats?

In order to make used car salesmen look good! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Draft Scat Fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you listening to the wonderful music stylings of self-admitted child molester and draft dodger Ted Nugent?
I bet you were one of the 13 year old girls he raped back in the day.
Luckily for you, women have a way of shutting that whole thing down and learning to like it.
Except American er hmm Pravda Lady is a man. Ask sloopy and patriot ha ha warrior.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Oh man, Pookie musta been shot in a drive-by.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama reminds me of the president of the United States of America. Oops. He is. Seriously
On the other hand , you remind me of a gooey wet slithering slug. Very seriously. With apologies to the slugs of this world.
rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat! Completely out of material, huh? LMAO! Man, you are a bore!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Except American er hmm Pravda Lady is a man. Ask sloopy and patriot ha ha warrior.
Just like the only pair you have are lips! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don’t believe the gods have mere mortal frailties do you? If that’s the case then why worship them?
“I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires”
-- Susan B Anthony
Yes, shades of Saint Augustin who could read Yaveh's and Abraham's minds. "Saint" Anthony? Standards for sainthood must not have been too demanding at that time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead Democrat in the road?

The vultures will eat the skunk! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
What do you get when you cross a bad politician and a lawyer? Chelsea!
They found out who Chelsea's real dad is. It is James Reno!
Well, James changed his name to Janet after the operation. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she contacted Janet and asked her what she should do and she told her that she was dating this guy by the name of Bill Clinton who was very open minded.
Oh course we all know Bill could not be Chelsea's real dad as he is not a straight shooter. You didn't know Bill has Peyronie's? Why it came out in the Paula Jones trial.
Gennifer Flowers, and two other women, testified that Bill's love tool crocked to the left but Paula said it crocked to the right. Well Paula did not understand the difference between her right and Bill's left but we assume she meant to her right.
Well they could not ask Bill to drop his drawers in court so they did a photo line-up. Yep, they took pics of Bill's and a couple of other guys' love tools and asked Gennifer, Paula and the other two women to identify which one belonged to Bill!!! What a hoot.
And ya know, they had to do a photo line-up with Michael Jackson's love tool also for his trial and they found out that that was the only dark skin left on him!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I find all that unnecessary applause during the State of the Union address to be not only distracting, but downright rude.
Yep, Republicans are more reserved and when it is a Republican president giving the State of the Union address it is much more toned down.
I've been in a dozen black churches and their services are very noisy compared to a white-majority church services. Oh, I have also been to Jewish services to include a Bat Mitzvah and they are not very noisy either.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.
"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France previously. "Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."
The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it." "Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival in France !"
The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, "Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach in '44 I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."
Typical ugly American. And before your alter ego LRS goes into a fit-to-be-tied-for frenzy, let me say, through personal experience, that your kind is a slight, very slight minority. Most Americans I've seen and met abroad are true ladies and gentleman, who invariably show due respect for foreign cultures. But twits like you are so loud, they embarrass the other well-behaved 99%.

The real heroes of the Normandie landings would never behave like a full-blown hot-air conqueror the likes of you or that arrogant old fart you inserted into your story. The real heroes would also tell you that they had British, French, Canadian, Anzac, Polish troops, and troops from enslaved Western and Eastern Europe to their right and left at Normandie, and that the the French maquis had supplied untold amounts of information to the Allied forces, also fighting and sabotaging behind the lines. Didn't see them when he landed, eh? The reasons for the French defeat in 1940 are too complex for a history-poor person like you to comprehend. You like to keep it simple, namely that the French are yellow-bellied cowards. But do tell us about the 160,000 Brits or so of the British Expeditionary Force and 130,000+ French at Dunkerque, France, and tell us who heroically held off the Germans so that most Brits and French could be evacuated to the U.K.

Your ignorance and lack of respect for things foreign, specially and strangely your own forebears, are appalling.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to quit lying. Every word you utter is a damn lie. Why don't you put a sock in it and do us all a big ole favor and go on vacation somewhere.
Hi, LRS. Good job, lol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have a friend how is very religious and does not like to curse especially in front of his children. So he started to substitute "Pelosi" for words like "sh*t"! The only problem was his son's school teacher could not figure out why his son would yell "Pelosi" when he got frustrated in school.
Sam for me, I never use "I got fu**ed" in front of company either. I just say "I got Romney'd". When it's real bad, I say "I got Rogued".
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
I thought the First Lady looked rather radiant last evening.
The speech however was a tadd too vanilla for my liking.
Is it just me, or does that man give the same speech over and over again?
loose
Well, he does have to repeat a lot as the Rep congress, with squirming Boehmer, just don't seem to get it, that is, to get that Obama was elected president, not them. Hate makes people very stubborn indeed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ugly American. And before your alter ego LRS goes into a fit-to-be-tied-for frenzy, let me say, through personal experience, that your kind is a slight, very slight minority. Most Americans I've seen and met abroad are true ladies and gentleman, who invariably show due respect for foreign cultures. But twits like you are so loud, they embarrass the other well-behaved 99%.
The real heroes of the Normandie landings would never behave like a full-blown hot-air conqueror the likes of you or that arrogant old fart you inserted into your story. The real heroes would also tell you that they had British, French, Canadian, Anzac, Polish troops, and troops from enslaved Western and Eastern Europe to their right and left at Normandie, and that the the French maquis had supplied untold amounts of information to the Allied forces, also fighting and sabotaging behind the lines. Didn't see them when he landed, eh? The reasons for the French defeat in 1940 are too complex for a history-poor person like you to comprehend. You like to keep it simple, namely that the French are yellow-bellied cowards. But do tell us about the 160,000 Brits or so of the British Expeditionary Force and 130,000+ French at Dunkerque, France, and tell us who heroically held off the Germans so that most Brits and French could be evacuated to the U.K.
Your ignorance and lack of respect for things foreign, specially and strangely your own forebears, are appalling.
ala slopuke; Hee Hee Hee!!! LMAO skinsquid
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See just how stupid you are jakeleg? I hate Aholes like you. As usual, you're 180 deg. off! Aholes don't fare too well around here. People have a tendency to put them in their place. Stay home refugeeboi. LMAO!
We all know what place you like your assholes (LRs tm reg'd) to be, facing you. Only problem, I'll bet there aren't many volunteers.
Stay home? Oh, I'm coming over soon. Contrary to you, I like the U.S. and contrary to you, I also respect it.

Just been warned to refrain from posting profanity. It's what I get for replying to your post and thereby reproducing it. Ask your stepmom, ha ha, to wash out your mouth with soap, crud.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LRS wrote:
What do you get when you cross a bad politician and a lawyer? Chelsea!
So, Clinton retired 12 years ago, you've attacked him and her every way known to man, but that was not enough, noooo, now you go after his daughter, Chelsea. What a shameful specimen you are. It's my belief that only really dumb people can be that mean.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, shades of Saint Augustin who could read Yaveh's and Abraham's minds. "Saint" Anthony? Standards for sainthood must not have been too demanding at that time.
Sorry, my bad. Not Saint-Anthony, but Saint Augustin. Here it is again for dimwits like LRS and Rogue :

Yes, shades of Saint Augustin who could read Yaveh's and Abraham's minds. "Saint" Augustin? Standards for sainthood must not have been too demanding at that time
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LRS wrote:
What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead Democrat in the road?
The vultures will eat the skunk! LOL
After which they'll puke on LRS roadkill.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They found out who Chelsea's real dad is. It is James Reno!
Well, James changed his name to Janet after the operation. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she contacted Janet and asked her what she should do and she told her that she was dating this guy by the name of Bill Clinton who was very open minded.
Oh course we all know Bill could not be Chelsea's real dad as he is not a straight shooter. You didn't know Bill has Peyronie's? Why it came out in the Paula Jones trial.
Gennifer Flowers, and two other women, testified that Bill's love tool crocked to the left but Paula said it crocked to the right. Well Paula did not understand the difference between her right and Bill's left but we assume she meant to her right.
Well they could not ask Bill to drop his drawers in court so they did a photo line-up. Yep, they took pics of Bill's and a couple of other guys' love tools and asked Gennifer, Paula and the other two women to identify which one belonged to Bill!!! What a hoot.
And ya know, they had to do a photo line-up with Michael Jackson's love tool also for his trial and they found out that that was the only dark skin left on him!
The above is clear evidence why birthers are a laughing stock, so derided are they. The time they spend on fabricating hate material, like you just did after running out of attacks on politicians and now, their children. Is it any wonder that 196 judges have laughed your ilk out of every courtroom in the nation, Repub and Dem judges alike, that you've labelled as cowards and traitors AFTER every , for you, heartbreaking verdict?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what place you like your assholes (LRs tm reg'd) to be, facing you. Only problem, I'll bet there aren't many volunteers.
Stay home? Oh, I'm coming over soon. Contrary to you, I like the U.S. and contrary to you, I also respect it.
Just been warned to refrain from posting profanity. It's what I get for replying to your post and thereby reproducing it. Ask your stepmom, ha ha, to wash out your mouth with soap, crud.
You're coming over soon? Great! I'll make sure the airboat is ready to go! You were warned about profanity? Oh my! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min j rocker 1,082,426
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 2 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 2 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 68,415
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••