BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142180 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
DO 'you' libTARDS
EVER have anything "positive" to say ...???
NOT that I've SEEN ...!!!
Must be VERY depressing, living such a NEGATIVE life!
;0)
The above, coming from YOU, YOU who does not abide by the constitution, and spearheading a drive for secession of states despite a constitutional indivisible country and if that doesn't work, armed rebellion, and to top it off, quoting Putin-Pravda against YOUR country? "Our Father" indeed.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#142181 Feb 13, 2013
Poppo,
I thought the First Lady looked rather radiant last evening.
The speech however was a tadd too vanilla for my liking.
Is it just me, or does that man give the same speech over and over again?
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142182 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying me again, huh? Good to know you hold me in such high regard. You know what they say about imitation, don't you? LMAO skinsquid
You're even more stupid than you pretend. I was mocking the fact that YOU were copying word for word. Even reproduced your own words. I've never seen a puss, you may be right, but I know what it would look like.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142183 Feb 13, 2013
Pookie is a slave era pejorative made by darker colored black field slaves to demean the lighter colored house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy. It was reborn in the 1960's to describe lazy black men.
Here is Soupy Sales with Pookie who is an African lion who sings Motown.

In the 2008 campaign Obama used Cousin Pookie in his stump speaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please note the black women behind him who "get it" while the non-black women do not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142184 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you finished with your drug-like incoherent one-liners?
<quoted text>
Well, now it's an incoherent 2+liner.
You do like azzholes,(LRs tm reg'd) don't you? They keep coming up in your posts and in different version too, like AHole.(LRs tm reg'd). There is help out there, you know.
See just how stupid you are jakeleg? I hate Aholes like you. As usual, you're 180 deg. off! Aholes don't fare too well around here. People have a tendency to put them in their place. Stay home refugeeboi. LMAO!

Location hidden

#142185 Feb 13, 2013
Maria wrote:
Ivote forgreat president
Idiots who voted for Obama [2009]
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142186 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above, coming from YOU, YOU who does not abide by the constitution, and spearheading a drive for secession of states despite a constitutional indivisible country and if that doesn't work, armed rebellion, and to top it off, quoting Putin-Pravda against YOUR country? "Our Father" indeed.
Shut up. You're letting all the flies out.

Location hidden

#142187 Feb 13, 2013
Chris Rock (Pookie) Is On Crack - Is Obama Your Daddy
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142188 Feb 13, 2013
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Four More Years!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just look at the past four years! LMAO!
Four more years nonetheless. Yes, four more years of Mitt Romney, should you not be happy? Wait. What's that? He didn't win on November 6? Are you sure? But, all I heard prior to the election was "I'll be dancing in the streets November 7" from Rogue and "can you hear us coming"? from LRS. So I just shut off all news sources and figured we'd have a new president, so sure were these birthers, why, celebrations had already started, Rogue had his dancing shoes on, LRS his little song ready, with minor changes "we have come" instead of "can you hear us coming". So, Obama won and that was him giving his first post-re-election state of the union last night? I looked all over the place, didn't see Romney. And oh, Boehmer squirming, agonizing. How sad. NOT.

Yup, 4 (FOUR) more years, unless, he's, ha ha, oh, hold me steady, laughing so hard, unless, I digress, yes, ha ha, ho ho, unless he's impeached.

The say God had a reason for all that he created, even mosquitoes and tse tse flies. This is also why we must not question why He also created tea partyers and birthers.

Location hidden

#142189 Feb 13, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142190 Feb 13, 2013
What do you get when you cross a bad politician and a lawyer? Chelsea!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#142191 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques,
I find all that unnecessary applause during the State of the Union address to be not only distracting, but downright rude.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142192 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
Oslama reminds me of Steve Urkel. Seriously.
"Did I do that" LOL
Obama reminds me of the president of the United States of America. Oops. He is. Seriously

On the other hand , you remind me of a gooey wet slithering slug. Very seriously. With apologies to the slugs of this world.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142193 Feb 13, 2013
Why did God create Democrats?

In order to make used car salesmen look good! LMAO!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142194 Feb 13, 2013
Draft Scat Fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you listening to the wonderful music stylings of self-admitted child molester and draft dodger Ted Nugent?
I bet you were one of the 13 year old girls he raped back in the day.
Luckily for you, women have a way of shutting that whole thing down and learning to like it.
Except American er hmm Pravda Lady is a man. Ask sloopy and patriot ha ha warrior.

Location hidden

#142195 Feb 13, 2013
Oh man, Pookie musta been shot in a drive-by.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142196 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama reminds me of the president of the United States of America. Oops. He is. Seriously
On the other hand , you remind me of a gooey wet slithering slug. Very seriously. With apologies to the slugs of this world.
rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat! Completely out of material, huh? LMAO! Man, you are a bore!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142197 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Except American er hmm Pravda Lady is a man. Ask sloopy and patriot ha ha warrior.
Just like the only pair you have are lips! LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142198 Feb 13, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you don’t believe the gods have mere mortal frailties do you? If that’s the case then why worship them?
“I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires”
-- Susan B Anthony
Yes, shades of Saint Augustin who could read Yaveh's and Abraham's minds. "Saint" Anthony? Standards for sainthood must not have been too demanding at that time.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142199 Feb 13, 2013
What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead Democrat in the road?

The vultures will eat the skunk! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 71,129
Abby 12-22 10 min cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 13 min cheluzal 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 68,892
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min mdbuilder 1,154,389
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 46 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:50PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again