BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,281 - 125,300 of 176,759 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
You havent been defrauded out of anything its just that your idealogy and belief system is flawed and wrong and has been found unworthy and rejected by the majority of the Citizens of this Great Nation.
The Radical Rightis headed for the crap heap of History as Americans move into the 21st Century.
Reduced to Trolling on discussion boards in utter impotance just like Rogue and LRS(LMAO!!!!)
Her ideology and belief system has been found unworthy? Please provide a link or STFU. Otay Spanky?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One has no choice but be guided natural law or as you say universal law because itís equally the same for everyone. Nature does not discriminate against gays or anything else it produces, but once we enter the spiritual realm we have superseded nature to a dimension of the mysterious; a place where belief is preferable to knowledge so to speak. Personally I have no desire to go there.
Sorry slaveboi, you have no choice. LMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you SEE where I AGREED or DISAGREED with what was done?
NO!
I just posted the 'update'...
He "DID" kill obl tho...
OR so it says!
THAT should make him "A" national hero!
Shouldn't iT ???
Then THERE IS that doubt as to whether he DID or didn't ...
Look, no one knows who he is. Correction. No one knew who he was until he unprofessionally told how he supposedly kllled BinLaden. No business being a story-teller about a super secret mission, revealong the modus operandi and thereby putting in peril future seal missions.

Are you also tryng to tell us that Obama personally shafted the guy? That he saw to it that he would not be protected and to ensure he gets no benefits? Do you hate Obama to the point of coming out with stuff like that, and from Pravda, Mata Hari? Are you stark raving mad?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Four More Years!
Don't count your eggs before the chickens lay them.
How long did Nixon last after his reelection?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There will BE plenty of "talking & LYING" heads ...
talking about iT!
Won't there BE ...???
MY 'tv' was NOT gonna be ON ... in his favor!
They do, DO ratings on THAT, ya KNOW!
Or DID you ...???... ;0)
Hey, guys, padded cell ready?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you finished with your drug-like incoherent one-liners?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know jakeleg, all azzholes look alike and they all stink. Enjoy your existence AHole! LMAO! twinky
Well, now it's an incoherent 2+liner.

You do like azzholes,(LRs tm reg'd) don't you? They keep coming up in your posts and in different version too, like AHole.(LRs tm reg'd). There is help out there, you know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Birther
A racist sore loser who can't deal with having a black president so they make up absurd conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's birth certificate.
These nutjobs actually believe that there has been a conspiracy going back 48 years to fake Barack Obama's birth certificate. Apparently they had a crystal ball and knew that this black child (born in the days of segregation) would someday run for President.
Just ignore that racist nutjob foaming at the mouth. He's a right wing "birther" conspiracy nut.
Yep, it does not take Libtards very long to throw out the race card.
Oh Provac, Obama is half-white. Does that bother you? Which also means he is a Pookie and a Redbone. Oh, "Pookie" and "redbone" are pejoratives made up by darker colored black people.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

American Lady wrote:
DO 'you' libTARDS
EVER have anything "positive" to say ...???
NOT that I've SEEN ...!!!
Must be VERY depressing, living such a NEGATIVE life!
;0)
The above, coming from YOU, YOU who does not abide by the constitution, and spearheading a drive for secession of states despite a constitutional indivisible country and if that doesn't work, armed rebellion, and to top it off, quoting Putin-Pravda against YOUR country? "Our Father" indeed.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
I thought the First Lady looked rather radiant last evening.
The speech however was a tadd too vanilla for my liking.
Is it just me, or does that man give the same speech over and over again?
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying me again, huh? Good to know you hold me in such high regard. You know what they say about imitation, don't you? LMAO skinsquid
You're even more stupid than you pretend. I was mocking the fact that YOU were copying word for word. Even reproduced your own words. I've never seen a puss, you may be right, but I know what it would look like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Pookie is a slave era pejorative made by darker colored black field slaves to demean the lighter colored house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy. It was reborn in the 1960's to describe lazy black men.
Here is Soupy Sales with Pookie who is an African lion who sings Motown.

In the 2008 campaign Obama used Cousin Pookie in his stump speaches.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please note the black women behind him who "get it" while the non-black women do not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you finished with your drug-like incoherent one-liners?
<quoted text>
Well, now it's an incoherent 2+liner.
You do like azzholes,(LRs tm reg'd) don't you? They keep coming up in your posts and in different version too, like AHole.(LRs tm reg'd). There is help out there, you know.
See just how stupid you are jakeleg? I hate Aholes like you. As usual, you're 180 deg. off! Aholes don't fare too well around here. People have a tendency to put them in their place. Stay home refugeeboi. LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Maria wrote:
Ivote forgreat president
Idiots who voted for Obama [2009]
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above, coming from YOU, YOU who does not abide by the constitution, and spearheading a drive for secession of states despite a constitutional indivisible country and if that doesn't work, armed rebellion, and to top it off, quoting Putin-Pravda against YOUR country? "Our Father" indeed.
Shut up. You're letting all the flies out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Chris Rock (Pookie) Is On Crack - Is Obama Your Daddy
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Four More Years!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just look at the past four years! LMAO!
Four more years nonetheless. Yes, four more years of Mitt Romney, should you not be happy? Wait. What's that? He didn't win on November 6? Are you sure? But, all I heard prior to the election was "I'll be dancing in the streets November 7" from Rogue and "can you hear us coming"? from LRS. So I just shut off all news sources and figured we'd have a new president, so sure were these birthers, why, celebrations had already started, Rogue had his dancing shoes on, LRS his little song ready, with minor changes "we have come" instead of "can you hear us coming". So, Obama won and that was him giving his first post-re-election state of the union last night? I looked all over the place, didn't see Romney. And oh, Boehmer squirming, agonizing. How sad. NOT.

Yup, 4 (FOUR) more years, unless, he's, ha ha, oh, hold me steady, laughing so hard, unless, I digress, yes, ha ha, ho ho, unless he's impeached.

The say God had a reason for all that he created, even mosquitoes and tse tse flies. This is also why we must not question why He also created tea partyers and birthers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

What do you get when you cross a bad politician and a lawyer? Chelsea!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I find all that unnecessary applause during the State of the Union address to be not only distracting, but downright rude.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

LRS wrote:
Oslama reminds me of Steve Urkel. Seriously.
"Did I do that" LOL
Obama reminds me of the president of the United States of America. Oops. He is. Seriously

On the other hand , you remind me of a gooey wet slithering slug. Very seriously. With apologies to the slugs of this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago