BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142208 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
What do you get when you cross a bad politician and a lawyer? Chelsea!
So, Clinton retired 12 years ago, you've attacked him and her every way known to man, but that was not enough, noooo, now you go after his daughter, Chelsea. What a shameful specimen you are. It's my belief that only really dumb people can be that mean.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142209 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, shades of Saint Augustin who could read Yaveh's and Abraham's minds. "Saint" Anthony? Standards for sainthood must not have been too demanding at that time.
Sorry, my bad. Not Saint-Anthony, but Saint Augustin. Here it is again for dimwits like LRS and Rogue :

Yes, shades of Saint Augustin who could read Yaveh's and Abraham's minds. "Saint" Augustin? Standards for sainthood must not have been too demanding at that time
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142210 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
What's the difference between a dead skunk in the road and a dead Democrat in the road?
The vultures will eat the skunk! LOL
After which they'll puke on LRS roadkill.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142211 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They found out who Chelsea's real dad is. It is James Reno!
Well, James changed his name to Janet after the operation. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she contacted Janet and asked her what she should do and she told her that she was dating this guy by the name of Bill Clinton who was very open minded.
Oh course we all know Bill could not be Chelsea's real dad as he is not a straight shooter. You didn't know Bill has Peyronie's? Why it came out in the Paula Jones trial.
Gennifer Flowers, and two other women, testified that Bill's love tool crocked to the left but Paula said it crocked to the right. Well Paula did not understand the difference between her right and Bill's left but we assume she meant to her right.
Well they could not ask Bill to drop his drawers in court so they did a photo line-up. Yep, they took pics of Bill's and a couple of other guys' love tools and asked Gennifer, Paula and the other two women to identify which one belonged to Bill!!! What a hoot.
And ya know, they had to do a photo line-up with Michael Jackson's love tool also for his trial and they found out that that was the only dark skin left on him!
The above is clear evidence why birthers are a laughing stock, so derided are they. The time they spend on fabricating hate material, like you just did after running out of attacks on politicians and now, their children. Is it any wonder that 196 judges have laughed your ilk out of every courtroom in the nation, Repub and Dem judges alike, that you've labelled as cowards and traitors AFTER every , for you, heartbreaking verdict?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142212 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what place you like your assholes (LRs tm reg'd) to be, facing you. Only problem, I'll bet there aren't many volunteers.
Stay home? Oh, I'm coming over soon. Contrary to you, I like the U.S. and contrary to you, I also respect it.
Just been warned to refrain from posting profanity. It's what I get for replying to your post and thereby reproducing it. Ask your stepmom, ha ha, to wash out your mouth with soap, crud.
You're coming over soon? Great! I'll make sure the airboat is ready to go! You were warned about profanity? Oh my! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142213 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
After which they'll puke on LRS roadkill.
Liked that one, didn't ya? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142214 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
After which they'll puke on LRS roadkill.
tsk, tsk, tsk! LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142215 Feb 13, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're coming over soon? Great! I'll make sure the airboat is ready to go! You were warned about profanity? Oh my! LMAO!!!
Airboat ride, eh? Friendly ride, I presume.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142216 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have a friend how is very religious and does not like to curse especially in front of his children. So he started to substitute "Pelosi" for words like "sh*t"! The only problem was his son's school teacher could not figure out why his son would yell "Pelosi" when he got frustrated in school.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam for me, I never use "I got fu**ed" in front of company either. I just say "I got Romney'd". When it's real bad, I say "I got Rogued".
And no one would make the connection. Humor is best when it is based in reality. And example is this joke;
Did you heard Hillary had a heart attack last night?
Bill made a pass at her!
Now if I told that same joke about Michele and Barrack or Laura and G.W., it would not be funny. But about the Clinton's it is funny. And most Liberals laugh at that joke too.
Oh, Bill will be remembered as the president between two Bushs.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142217 Feb 13, 2013
Typical Obama Voter reaction to State of the Union (PARODY)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#142218 Feb 13, 2013
i Think i will ask for Obamas birth certificate on a highway billboard...that will fix this mess!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142219 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is clear evidence why birthers are a laughing stock, so derided are they. The time they spend on fabricating hate material, like you just did after running out of attacks on politicians and now, their children. Is it any wonder that 196 judges have laughed your ilk out of every courtroom in the nation, Repub and Dem judges alike, that you've labelled as cowards and traitors AFTER every , for you, heartbreaking verdict?
You seem very uptight lately. I hope you don't blow a fuse and go on a Sandy Hook!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142220 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem very uptight lately. I hope you don't blow a fuse and go on a Sandy Hook!
Not funny. Now the joke's on your own Sany Hook people, is it? Bad taste, plain and simple. And even less funny when a zero like you has nothing better to do than go after politicians' kids and mock nations that have been allies since the days of Lafayette and Vergennes.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142223 Feb 13, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
yup, hook line & sandy
You birthers are so classy. And KKKs too. Surprise.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142224 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny. Now the joke's on your own Sany Hook people, is it? Bad taste, plain and simple. And even less funny when a zero like you has nothing better to do than go after politicians' kids and mock nations that have been allies since the days of Lafayette and Vergennes.
France is our ally? Only when they need us. You do know France withdrew from NATO in 1966, don't you?
From Wiki: Vergennes hoped that by giving French aid to the American rebels, he would be able to weaken Britain's dominance of the international stage in the wake of their victory in the Seven Years War.
Yep, the ONLY reason why France was an ally to us during our War of Independence was they wanted to use us as a wedge against England!!! Have you ever heard of the Quasi Warm of 1798?

July 7, 1798, the date that Congress rescinded treaties with France, is considered the beginning of the Quasi-War. This was followed two days later with the passage of the Congressional authorization to attack French warships.
[edit]://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Quasi-War

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142225 Feb 13, 2013
[Ted] NUGENT: GOP 'HAS LOST THEIR SCROTUM,'
DEMOCRATS 'RUTHLESS'

Rock star and conservative activist Ted Nugent told Breitbart News that he thinks the Republican Party does not fight back against President Barack Obama’s agenda because “they somehow has lost their scrotum.”
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#142227 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
[Ted] NUGENT: GOP 'HAS LOST THEIR SCROTUM,'
DEMOCRATS 'RUTHLESS'

Rock star and conservative activist Ted Nugent told Breitbart News that he thinks the Republican Party does not fight back against President Barack Obama’s agenda because “they somehow has lost their scrotum.”
Even Ted is right occasionally

TPublicans too cowardly to vote on anything, don't even have the stones to tell all 8 Birfoons to shut up
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142228 Feb 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
France is our ally? Only when they need us. You do know France withdrew from NATO in 1966, don't you?
From Wiki: Vergennes hoped that by giving French aid to the American rebels, he would be able to weaken Britain's dominance of the international stage in the wake of their victory in the Seven Years War.
Yep, the ONLY reason why France was an ally to us during our War of Independence was they wanted to use us as a wedge against England!!! Have you ever heard of the Quasi Warm of 1798?
July 7, 1798, the date that Congress rescinded treaties with France, is considered the beginning of the Quasi-War. This was followed two days later with the passage of the Congressional authorization to attack French warships.
[edit]://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Quasi-War
Do you really like to showcase your ignorance or you just don't care?
1. Well, you needed France in 1776, and in 1812. It was in their interest of course (what with the British) but hey, who doesn't wage war in one's self interest? Will you tell us why you joined the allies in Europe and the Pacific in WW2? Self-interest maybe? And survival? Was the Marshall plan self-interest? YES, BUT it benefited both Europe and the U.S. Great that kind of self-interest.
2. Quasi warm, 1798, yes. No war that I know of, and secretly arming the U.S. army 14 years later for the war of 1812 which we incidentally won anyhow, despite odds of 12 to 1;
3. France withdrew from NATO in 1966? Wrong. Ity withdrew its military part. France fully rejoined NATO in 2009. If you knew your history, and cripes, this is so recent, it's almost current affairs, you'd know that France had every good reason to leave the military part of NATO when it did. It NEVER left NATO, and believe me I know. Who the hell were we meeting with in Brussels at BNato in the 1990s? But you don't know , do you?;
France has been an ally since the first European came to the US. Not so for England. You are so biased, so somehow "préjugé" against France that you utter any idiocy abott it that comes to mind.
Why do you get involved in history, any history with me?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142229 Feb 13, 2013
kkk wrote:
<quoted text>
eat me, I'm a twinkie!
In your dreams, girlie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142230 Feb 13, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Airboat ride, eh? Friendly ride, I presume.
Of course. It does help to be good with animals and reptiles though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,192,801
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 51,558
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min Doug77 5,732
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min scirocco 69,136
Nil 58 min pure top pune bad... 1
Dear Abby 3-5-15 1 hr RACE 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 99,169
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:34AM
Colts Must Take Wide Receiver Upgrades Seriously in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Pre-Free Agency Salary-Cap Update for Indianapolis Colts
NFL 8:44 AM
Chicago Bears exploring a Brandon Marshall trade
Yahoo! Sports 8:47 AM
Report: Chicago Bears trying to shop WR Brandon Marshall
Bleacher Report11:10 AM
Broncos' Brandon Marshall Poses as Bears WR Amid Trade Rumors