BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,264)

Showing posts 125,261 - 125,280 of173,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Learn To Read wrote:
Could your fables be any less significant?
<quoted text>
Copycat huh? Figures, got to ride someone's coattails, don't ya loser? LMAO!!! irrelevant and insignificant (LRS tm reg'd). LMAO
Copying me again, huh? Good to know you hold me in such high regard. You know what they say about imitation, don't you? LMAO skinsquid
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
DO 'you' libTARDS
EVER have anything "positive" to say ...???
NOT that I've SEEN ...!!!
Must be VERY depressing, living such a NEGATIVE life!
;0)
Four More Years!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
Four More Years!
Wow, just look at the past four years! LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Obama reminds me of the little boy who told his father that five guys in suits with baseball bats took his fifty cents.
UR in a dream world, Frank, he's the President of the United States -- re-elected. UR not in his league. Get over it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Oslama reminds me of Steve Urkel. Seriously.

"Did I do that" LOL

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you're ready for the real world, let someone know. Just not us! LMAO!!!
Sorry, loser, Barack Obama is the President, despite your delusions.

Get used to it. Nothing you can do about it, except moan and whine.

Hee hee.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
For your part of the population ...
NOT ours.

WE got "deFRAUDED" out of ours!
Draft Scat Fever

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine's on "music" until he's OFF!:)
Were you listening to the wonderful music stylings of self-admitted child molester and draft dodger Ted Nugent?

I bet you were one of the 13 year old girls he raped back in the day.

Luckily for you, women have a way of shutting that whole thing down and learning to like it.
UnAmericanVVhore debunker

Markham, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ours.
Obama isn't the President of your part of the population?

Oh really? Please tell me more about the part of the constitution where it says certain parts of the population get to make up their own president if the don't like the results of the election.
Maria

Athens, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Ivote forgreat president
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Draft Scat Fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you listening to the wonderful music stylings of self-admitted child molester and draft dodger Ted Nugent?
Luckily for you, women have a way of shutting that whole thing down and learning to like it.
"you" must be a part of "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"
``````````

Charlotte Iserbyt: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of the World

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ever since, she's been exposing how educational systems throughout the world have been, gradually and by design, homogenized under UNESCO coordination.

Her book, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" is a brilliantly documented exposť on this subject, comprising hundreds of original documents and official statements right from the horse's mouth: the records of big banking foundations, governments and UNESCO departments -- the institutions that created the blueprint for the worldwide education system that is now set in place, all across the world.

nite ...
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just look at the past four years! LMAO!
Birther

A racist sore loser who can't deal with having a black president so they make up absurd conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's birth certificate.

These nutjobs actually believe that there has been a conspiracy going back 48 years to fake Barack Obama's birth certificate. Apparently they had a crystal ball and knew that this black child (born in the days of segregation) would someday run for President.
Just ignore that racist nutjob foaming at the mouth. He's a right wing "birther" conspiracy nut.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not talking about how laws are passed in other countries. We were talking about America.
Yes, both sides insert pork into bills that if the president vetoes, he will be blamed. A classic case is Hurricane Sandy relief. Out of the $62 billion approved about $20 B had nothing to do with Sandy. But if the Republican controlled House did not pass it, they would claim that the Republicans were holding up the relief.
Both sides do it but the majority is done by Liberals.
2 To Timothy
Chapter 2
26 And they may recover themselves from the snares of the
devil, by whom they are held captive at his will.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ours.
WE got "deFRAUDED" out of ours!
You havent been defrauded out of anything its just that your idealogy and belief system is flawed and wrong and has been found unworthy and rejected by the majority of the Citizens of this Great Nation.
The Radical Rightis headed for the crap heap of History as Americans move into the 21st Century.
Reduced to Trolling on discussion boards in utter impotance just like Rogue and LRS(LMAO!!!!)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You can have no appreciation for the sweet without knowledge of the taste of bitters ...nor of love without hatred or right without wrong. It is not about what the white man's written Laws tell us regarding "rights", their are laws that supersede mans. Nature's laws to me are more worthy.
Surely you donít believe the gods have mere mortal frailties do you? If thatís the case then why worship them?

ďI distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desiresĒ
-- Susan B Anthony

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
there are spiritual and universal laws that guide some.
One has no choice but be guided natural law or as you say universal law because itís equally the same for everyone. Nature does not discriminate against gays or anything else it produces, but once we enter the spiritual realm we have superseded nature to a dimension of the mysterious; a place where belief is preferable to knowledge so to speak. Personally I have no desire to go there.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The elderly American gentleman arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he fumbled for his passport.
"You 'ave been to France before, monsieur?" the customs officer asked sarcastically. The old gent admitted that he had been to France previously. "Zen, you should know enough to 'ave your passport ready for inspection."
The American said, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it." "Impossible. You Americans alwayz 'ave to show your passports on arrival in France !"
The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look. Then he quietly explained, "Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach in '44 I couldn't find any Frenchmen to show it to."
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a liar. I give ALL sources, I never state anything unless I can back it up with, unlike you, reliable sources. So, who did cover it? Should be easy to give a reference if you're so sure, no? You lie again, because if you had it, from a reliable source ( Wnd.com hater is out)you'd show it as you did with , of all lame presses, the Washington Post twice last week. You have nothing, it's not a lie, it's worse, you made it up. Again and again.
You need to quit lying. Every word you utter is a damn lie. Why don't you put a sock in it and do us all a big ole favor and go on vacation somewhere.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I have a friend how is very religious and does not like to curse especially in front of his children. So he started to substitute "Pelosi" for words like "sh*t"! The only problem was his son's school teacher could not figure out why his son would yell "Pelosi" when he got frustrated in school.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Draft Scat Fever wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone from IL scum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,261 - 125,280 of173,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby July 12 3 min Cass 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,072,534
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 6 min mike 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 45,516
Amy July 12 14 min Cass 2
Amy 7-11 27 min Cass 14
Abby 7-11 33 min Pippa 18
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••