BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,262)

Showing posts 125,221 - 125,240 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? There has been hundreds of entitlements for blacks over the last 60 years. Programs targeting blacks only for scholarships, low int. business loans For blacks only IN black hoods, all black colleges, preferential treatment in hiring blacks in corporations where Gov't contracts are won, the Post Office. It also gets into neighborhood beautification programs in the worst areas where funding is provided to paint over the grafitti on fences and houses. New Community Centers so the tweens can be exposed to something other than the glamourous thug lifestyle. How about the busing in the 60's-70's, intergration or the 'because i'm black' excuse. It could go on and on....and yet nobody's gave you shit. To bad you think that way you should fall back and regroup and just see how damn lucky You really are.
My logic on disliking obama as President is common sense. First he came out of nowhere and secretive of his past. His lack of any real political experience was also a big BOO. A man coming into office who seem to hold little respect for the Country. Like calling the Constitution a outdated rag or not even putting his hand over his heart during the anthem, Yeah damn right that matters!!!
Now 4 years later I see alot of followers of islam being appointed to high ranking positions within the Gov't. Damn sure not appointed by their expertise or by their patriotism, being islam swears death to America and the whole general idea of western civilization. Lately him trying to sway the people to further restrict the 2nd. The border is still wide open and about to get new welcome mat's.
That's just a few reasons and not one of them has anything to do with him being black.
Can you factor out color, I can.
Yeah maybe 'curse' is the wrong word. After all a 'curse' to me,would be something conjured up centuries ago by a supernatural force and lasting all this time,not likely. It's one of those keywords people use to brainwash other people
Entitlements white folk have always taken for granted, so what! What are you crying about? This is the problem with you selfish people. You sit around and count what we have fought for as if you personally gave it to us. White folk have given us nothing but a hard time since day one. We TAKE what's due to us. And you better get use to that, You have nothing to give anyone. Are you God? Did you create anyone? I suggest you all change your vocabulary and stop sounding so pompous. You are nothing but a weak man made of flesh with no greater powers than any other man. The only difference between the white man and the rest of humanity is that you are delusional and somehow have convinced yourselves that you are better than the rest of God's creatures. Damn fools you are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

SO GOD MADE A LIBERAL
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/02...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?? There has been hundreds of entitlements for blacks over the last 60 years. Programs targeting blacks only for scholarships, low int. business loans For blacks only IN black hoods, all black colleges, preferential treatment in hiring blacks in corporations where Gov't contracts are won, the Post Office. It also gets into neighborhood beautification programs in the worst areas where funding is provided to paint over the grafitti on fences and houses. New Community Centers so the tweens can be exposed to something other than the glamourous thug lifestyle. How about the busing in the 60's-70's, intergration or the 'because i'm black' excuse. It could go on and on....and yet nobody's gave you shit. To bad you think that way you should fall back and regroup and just see how damn lucky You really are.
My logic on disliking obama as President is common sense. First he came out of nowhere and secretive of his past. His lack of any real political experience was also a big BOO. A man coming into office who seem to hold little respect for the Country. Like calling the Constitution a outdated rag or not even putting his hand over his heart during the anthem, Yeah damn right that matters!!!
Now 4 years later I see alot of followers of islam being appointed to high ranking positions within the Gov't. Damn sure not appointed by their expertise or by their patriotism, being islam swears death to America and the whole general idea of western civilization. Lately him trying to sway the people to further restrict the 2nd. The border is still wide open and about to get new welcome mat's.
That's just a few reasons and not one of them has anything to do with him being black.
Can you factor out color, I can.
Yeah maybe 'curse' is the wrong word. After all a 'curse' to me,would be something conjured up centuries ago by a supernatural force and lasting all this time,not likely. It's one of those keywords people use to brainwash other people
That Freon has frozen your brain dude. Did you not read my post? This country hasn’t spent a dime more on blacks for anything that weren’t taken for granted everyday by whites. And that holds true for schools, housing, government contracts, roads, streets, jobs, bank loans, business loans, welfare, SS and every other government endeavor you can mention. Until the sixties blacks were in many states relegated to second class classification by law. Black only this or black only that.

As for Obama you’re not operating from common sense either. He didn’t come out of nowhere. He came up the old fashioned way, on his own unlike the Mittens of Romney. He graduated from High school right on through college right here in the US of A. from 1993 to 2004 he was an associate, and then a partner, at the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years, 3 time elected Illinois state senator, US senator and POTUS. Did I mention author and keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic convention? Incidentally, he was a political science major at Columbia as well so your notion he had no political experience is pure bunk.

So there you have it. What reason other than race would you have to hate a man you seem to obviously know nothing about?
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
"Not everyone is convinced.
Another recent study calculated that the shared DNA could have come from an earlier, common ancestor of Neanderthals and H. sapiens - no hanky panky necessary"
National Geographic
I was aware of that study, but either way, the literal Adam & Eve story is bogus (insofar as origin of species) and the evidence is right in DNA. Also examples such as Deniaovan DNA in Melanesians and Australian Aborigines and other similar occurrences make "hank panty" the more likely alternative.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Entitlements whites take for granted?? No wrong. Nobody gave anything of the kind to whites. Whites earned what they have by working for it and that idea built a Country.
LOL and with a mind set of 'Taking what's due you" is the main reason blacks fail so miserably connecting with a mainstream and decent soceity. That's not the way it's done.
Trump Card: White Denial, Racial Resentment and the Art of the Heel

This white resentment is the modern manifestation of racism: it isn’t necessarily the old-school bigotry to which the nation was accustomed back in the day; rather, it’s the kind that views black and brown folks as taking things that are rightfully ours, as whites. So the brown-skinned immigrants are taking “our” jobs; the black and brown welfare cheats are taking “our” tax dollars; the affirmative action beneficiaries are taking “our” kids’ slots at Princeton, or for that matter, the state university down the road. We are entitled to these things, says the narrative; we earned them. But they didn’t.

Never mind that according to a Century Foundation study from a few years back, for every student of color who benefitted at all from affirmative action at a selective college there are two whites with lower scores and grades than the average, but who were admitted anyway because of family connections or parental alumni status.

Never mind that even when job applicants are equally qualified in terms of experience and education, applicants with white-sounding names are 50 percent more likely than those with black-sounding names to get a callback for an interview.

Never mind that white male job applicants with criminal records are more likely to get called back for an interview than black men without one, even when all other qualifications are indistinguishable.

Never mind that African Americans with college degrees are twice as likely as their white counterparts to be out of work, Latinos with degrees about fifty percent more likely than comparable whites to be out of work, and Asian Americans with degrees about 35 percent more likely than similar whites to be unemployed.

Never mind that corporations run by white folks receive far more taxpayer largesse (in the form of subsidies and specialized tax breaks) than all poor folks combined, let alone the poor of color.

Never mind that General Electric paid less in taxes last year than undocumented immigrants, despite record profits.

And never mind that Richie Rich, who was set up in business by his father and inherited tens of millions of dollars from his daddy to help him build his own fortune, thinks he is somehow qualified to pontificate on the extent to which others may or may not have earned what they have — which really is the textbook definition of irony, and by irony, I mean balls.
http://www.timwise.org/2011/05/trump-card-whi...
Kant

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump Card: White Denial, Racial Resentment and the Art of the Heel
This white resentment is the modern manifestation of racism: it isn’t necessarily the old-school bigotry to which the nation was accustomed back in the day; rather, it’s the kind that views black and brown folks as taking things that are rightfully ours, as whites. So the brown-skinned immigrants are taking “our” jobs; the black and brown welfare cheats are taking “our” tax dollars; the affirmative action beneficiaries are taking “our” kids’ slots at Princeton, or for that matter, the state university down the road. We are entitled to these things, says the narrative; we earned them. But they didn’t.
Never mind that according to a Century Foundation study from a few years back, for every student of color who benefitted at all from affirmative action at a selective college there are two whites with lower scores and grades than the average, but who were admitted anyway because of family connections or parental alumni status.
Never mind that even when job applicants are equally qualified in terms of experience and education, applicants with white-sounding names are 50 percent more likely than those with black-sounding names to get a callback for an interview.
Never mind that white male job applicants with criminal records are more likely to get called back for an interview than black men without one, even when all other qualifications are indistinguishable.
Never mind that African Americans with college degrees are twice as likely as their white counterparts to be out of work, Latinos with degrees about fifty percent more likely than comparable whites to be out of work, and Asian Americans with degrees about 35 percent more likely than similar whites to be unemployed.
Never mind that corporations run by white folks receive far more taxpayer largesse (in the form of subsidies and specialized tax breaks) than all poor folks combined, let alone the poor of color.
Never mind that General Electric paid less in taxes last year than undocumented immigrants, despite record profits.
And never mind that Richie Rich, who was set up in business by his father and inherited tens of millions of dollars from his daddy to help him build his own fortune, thinks he is somehow qualified to pontificate on the extent to which others may or may not have earned what they have — which really is the textbook definition of irony, and by irony, I mean balls.
http://www.timwise.org/2011/05/trump-card-whi...
LOL!
Tim Wise? Mixed up wannabe Jew, but blood not quite pure enough white boy? Not quite comfortable in his own skin Tim.
LOL
Keep trying Poppo, this Country was formed and framed by middle class Anglo's.

Did they use slaves? Sure they did, slaves they bought from slave owners who weren't exactly Anglo's themselves.
200 odd years later those same Anglo's gave those slave's sons and daughters more than ample chance to join the norm.

What have you done with your opportunity? Some of you have joined in and made good of yourselves.
The vast majority of you are killing each other daily, check the news.

The rest of you are still thinking the white man owes you something. He doesn't, get over it.

You make me laugh long time Poppo.
Liberal Hippie Carpenter

Munster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
You're right, God did make a liberal.

And his name was Jesus.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Liberal Hippie Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
And his name was Jesus.
What makes you think Jesus was a Liberal? Yes, he said the rich should help the poor but he did not rob the rich at gun point to give to the poor, now did he?
Oh, if you do not pay you taxes, the police will come with guns, take you to jail and then take what they want.
And I wonder if Jesus would condone pulling a baby half-way out of the birth canal only to suck out is't brains.
Now I do not profess to know what God will do to unrepentant sinners but I would think he will have a special place for baby killers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Oh, I have 6,500 accident free flying hours in helicopters over a 21 year period and this would be one job I would have turned down.
Oh, I use to know Cal Gooding, a Vietnam War chopper pilot, who flew the stunt work for the 1973 movie Birds of Prey.

Helicopter Crash Caught On Camera - Top Gear Korea - Top Gear
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Happy birthday, Abraham Lincoln, who has as much to do with the modern GOP as Homer does with the Honda Odyssey.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

The Romans were analogous to contemporary conservatives, Rogue Moron.

Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I have 6,500 accident free flying hours in helicopters over a 21 year period and this would be one job I would have turned down.
Oh, I use to know Cal Gooding, a Vietnam War chopper pilot, who flew the stunt work for the 1973 movie Birds of Prey.
Helicopter Crash Caught On Camera - Top Gear Korea - Top Gear
All that and you still don't know how to shoot a gun. Amazing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Oh, Cal Gooding retired in 1972 and would be 80-odd years old if he is still with us. He is listed as living in Enterprise, AL. He had hot wife and three gorgeous blond/blue eyed daughters.
He flew the Hughes 500 (OH-6) in the 1973 movie Birds of Prey.

LAMA VS HUGHES 500C
Part 1

Oh, David Jansen was no chopper pilot. You do not take your hand off of the cyclic stick to use a hand mic. That is why we wear headsets and the mic switch is on the cyclic stick!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Entitlements white folk have always taken for granted, so what! What are you crying about? This is the problem with you selfish people. You sit around and count what we have fought for as if you personally gave it to us. White folk have given us nothing but a hard time since day one. We TAKE what's due to us. And you better get use to that, You have nothing to give anyone. Are you God? Did you create anyone? I suggest you all change your vocabulary and stop sounding so pompous. You are nothing but a weak man made of flesh with no greater powers than any other man. The only difference between the white man and the rest of humanity is that you are delusional and somehow have convinced yourselves that you are better than the rest of God's creatures. Damn fools you are.
Tissue? Ever heard of "get over it"? Now, STFU!

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Wanting something to be doesnt make it True,Delusional Rightbent Cipher.
Not wanting something to be true equally doesn't make it false.

Obama IS However a Traitor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Happy birthday, Abraham Lincoln, who has as much to do with the modern GOP as Homer does with the Honda Odyssey.
But he was a REPUBLICAN, wasn't he!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Liberal Hippie Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
And his name was Jesus.
Did Jesus cure poverty? You libs think you can do a better job than Jesus!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Satan made the Republicans so God countered them. That is why we won!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That Freon has frozen your brain dude. Did you not read my post? This country hasn’t spent a dime more on blacks for anything that weren’t taken for granted everyday by whites. And that holds true for schools, housing, government contracts, roads, streets, jobs, bank loans, business loans, welfare, SS and every other government endeavor you can mention. Until the sixties blacks were in many states relegated to second class classification by law. Black only this or black only that.
As for Obama you’re not operating from common sense either. He didn’t come out of nowhere. He came up the old fashioned way, on his own unlike the Mittens of Romney. He graduated from High school right on through college right here in the US of A. from 1993 to 2004 he was an associate, and then a partner, at the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years, 3 time elected Illinois state senator, US senator and POTUS. Did I mention author and keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic convention? Incidentally, he was a political science major at Columbia as well so your notion he had no political experience is pure bunk.
So there you have it. What reason other than race would you have to hate a man you seem to obviously know nothing about?
Co-Sign! White folk are now even hollering about "Reverse Discrimination!" Every thing we accomplish for ourselves ....here they come riding on our coat tails. They even use Civil Rights to spread their homosexuality all over the land and now they want to talk about "down low brothers"... like they are innocent. They are liars and as cunning as their Satanic advisor.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan made the Republicans so God countered them. That is why we won!
Who are we? And what have We won?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,221 - 125,240 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,400
Illinois House approves $100 million for Obama ... 5 min Guest 1
Abby 4-18 6 min Mister Tonka 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
Dear Chicago, we love you despite it all 9 min Guest 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,083
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Patriot AKA Bozo 42,964
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]