BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142097 Feb 12, 2013
Just for "you" jock itch ...
"Especially" THE pravda!:)

U.S. government abandons Osama bin Laden's killer

The U.S. Navy SEAL, who fired three bullets at "terrorist number one," was left without a job and retirement allowance. The man divorced his wife and said that the government had abandoned him.

The military man, whose name has not been exposed, expects an allowance for disability from the Department of Veterans Affairs. He resigned last Friday just three years before retirement and no longer has the right for a pension and medical care.

"Instead of counting, for some reason I said to myself the George Bush 9/11 quote: Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended,...

http://english.pravda.ru/news/world/12-02-201...

The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden... Is Screwed

For the first time, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden tells his story — speaking not just about the raid and the three shots that changed history, but about the personal aftermath for himself and his family. And the startling failure of the United States government to help its most experienced and skilled warriors carry on with their lives.

Read more: Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden - Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...

Confusion swirls around Esquire story on Osama bin Laden's killer

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

Esquire article wrongly claims SEAL who killed bin Laden is denied healthcare
By MEGAN MCCLOSKEY
Published: February 11, 2013
Esquire magazine claims “The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden ... Is Screwed.”

http://www.stripes.com/blogs/the-ruptured-duc...

The Shooter Needs Health Insurance: A Response to Stars and Stripes

Editor's Note: The online version of The Shooter story did not reflect the final version of the story in the print magazine, which went to press 10 days ago. The print version included more details about the availability of benefits for veterans. Unfortunately, this omission on the online version, which has been corrected, has led to a misunderstanding, through no fault of her own, by reporter Megan McCloskey and others about some of the facts in our story regarding healthcare and our veterans. The online version of the piece omitted the following paragraph that appears in the print magazine: "There is also a program at MacDill Air Force Base designed to help Special Ops vets navigate various bureaucracies. And the VA does offer five years of benefits for specific service-related claims—but it’s not comprehensive and it offers nothing for the Shooter’s family." The story's argument, however, remains the same: That the man who shot and killed Osama bin Laden, as the following post explains, remains responsible for his own healthcare and that of his family.

Read more: Response to Stars and Stripes -- Treatment of Veteran Who Shot bin Laden - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/features/response-man-...

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142098 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>Can you supply a short list of the "pork" and who inserted it in? Or will I again wait weeks for a reply, only for you to say (lie) taht you did reply.
Jacques. On behalf of the neighborhood, we'd just like to say thank you for helping to keep RomperStomper off the streets. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142099 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you birthers stand with this , this , thing, this man/woman blasphemer and anti-American racist ?
How come you're so far from home jakeleg? Do you have a home or are you homeless? This must be part of your migration towards the border so you can sneak into the U.S. illegally. LMAO! dope
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142100 Feb 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques. On behalf of the neighborhood, we'd just like to say thank you for helping to keep RomperStomper off the streets. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed
Another voice from the abyss. LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142101 Feb 12, 2013
Time to turn my TV off! Click! NO MO BO!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142102 Feb 12, 2013
Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Do you know this woman, ROGUE? As I watch President Obama's magnificent state of the Union speech, I got a quick glance at Justice Ginsburg. Remember Rogue, how everyone here mocked your political predictions and you absolved yourself of that, stating that you never made any wrong predictions. Ha ha. Want a list? Come to think of it, Wojar, Johannes and myself did supply one each. I digress. Well, in the fall of 2012, and as usual, you did not say "I believe Judge Ginsburg will resign just before the election", no YOU STATED she would resign ... and then gave us your opinion as what Obama would do about this. Well, Rogue, we are in February, and she's STILL THERE.

Care to comment?
quzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#142103 Feb 12, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……
Goverment at Work,,,
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142104 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Another voice from the abyss. LMAO
Blather on moron.

Could your fables possibly be any less significant?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142105 Feb 12, 2013
Oops. 5 republicans just applauded the "let people refinance" comment. Fire them all!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#142106 Feb 12, 2013
Looks like Republicans have been caught off guard by Obama's speech. How dare he be reasonable!?!!!?!?!?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142108 Feb 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blather on moron.
Could your fables possibly be any less significant?
Ah, the important question here is, "could you be anymore insignificant?" The answer is no. dope
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142109 Feb 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Looks like Republicans have been caught off guard by Obama's speech. How dare he be reasonable!?!!!?!?!?
Caught off guard? Nah, they're used to his blatant lies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142110 Feb 12, 2013
Although I am not comparing Obama to Hitler, there is no doubt that all Americans should be disturbed by a system where the individuals who create laws and policies are also the ones who determine their "legality".

Bottom of Page 2

Still, one fact is clear: Barack Obama, the man who rode his Audacity of Hope to the presidency, also possessed the audacity to destroy the hope of millions who once believed in him and his message of change.

David R. Hoffman

Legal Editor of Pravda.Ru
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142111 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
Mine's on "music" until he's OFF!:)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142112 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
he could be your worse nightmare.......be careful little punk.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142113 Feb 12, 2013
quzluz wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=P5s QIb_WLN8 ……
Goverment at Work,,,
thats how they roll....move along nothing new
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#142114 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine's on "music" until he's OFF!:)
must be licking ted nugent pics until you're off. oooh, thats so slimy.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#142115 Feb 12, 2013
Guns don't kill people,people kill people.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#142116 Feb 12, 2013
Obama reminds me of the little boy who told his father that five guys in suits with baseball bats took his fifty cents.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142118 Feb 12, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
he could be your worse nightmare.......be careful little punk.
You sound like the 'punk'... PUNK !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,156,362
Amy 12-28-14 22 min Kuuipo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min TRD 68,921
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,371
Dear Abby 12-28 47 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,885
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM