BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,181 - 125,200 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Dufault wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just like Jesus would be disgusted with birthers, specially the likes of communist American atheist-Prava-loving Lady and anti-American, un-American and bible ignoramus LRS.
<quoted text>
PS. Hmm, let's enumerate these names that constitute my name calling:
-BIRTHERS : It's what YOU're proud to call yourselves, no? ;
-COMMUNIST : A name you use all the time to disparage opponents;
-AMERICAN : That's name-calling?;
-ATHEIST : Your birther buddy Rogue uses it all the time. Tell him;
-PRAVDA : Well, now, does your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda Lady not use Pravda as a ready and recommended reference?;
-ANTI-AMERICAN : You call me that all the time. Why can't I do the same? And difference is, I'm not un and anti-American. YOU are.;
-Un-AMERICAN : See above
So, LRS, did you say I used name-calling? Was I not just copying you and your birfoon birther stooges?
"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha. Please tell us why you neve use that phrase any more. Pretty please.
Yes, I did say you call people names. And you do. Copycat, huh? Tell me something I didn't already know. Really jakeleg, you're a bigger dope than I ever imagined. skintag
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
I know perfectly well how legislation is passed in Washington. I just told you in my last post, congress and the senate pass it, the president signs or vetoes. Vetoes can be overridden with a 2/3 majority. What was the majority at that time, could it have overridden the veto? I've explained how YOUR legislative process works, now please explain how the Canadian one works. And the French one, and the British one and so forth. I can explain all of them, can you?
Now, costs have tripled in 4 years, not 3. And, when Obama took over , the nation was tipping over, jobs , houses, cars, were lost, foreclosed, don't you remember? So, yes, fewer people could afford to pay for a phone yet desperately needed them to find work, to keep in touch with families, friends, and for emergencies. Reagan's programme was therefore continued and it's a good one. And it's funded by the phone companies, is it not? Asking, as I'm not sure.
I don't know if other countries do this. We do. Others? I don't know. What if no other country does it? Does that mean you're not doing the right thing?
Why would America ever need to compare itself to anyone? We have no reason to as the world looks to us! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

How come you're so far from home jakeleg?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
I know perfectly well how legislation is passed in Washington. I just told you in my last post, congress and the senate pass it, the president signs or vetoes. Vetoes can be overridden with a 2/3 majority. What was the majority at that time, could it have overridden the veto? I've explained how YOUR legislative process works, now please explain how the Canadian one works. And the French one, and the British one and so forth. I can explain all of them, can you?
Now, costs have tripled in 4 years, not 3. And, when Obama took over , the nation was tipping over, jobs , houses, cars, were lost, foreclosed, don't you remember? So, yes, fewer people could afford to pay for a phone yet desperately needed them to find work, to keep in touch with families, friends, and for emergencies. Reagan's programme was therefore continued and it's a good one. And it's funded by the phone companies, is it not? Asking, as I'm not sure.
I don't know if other countries do this. We do. Others? I don't know. What if no other country does it? Does that mean you're not doing the right thing?
We were not talking about how laws are passed in other countries. We were talking about America.
Yes, both sides insert pork into bills that if the president vetoes, he will be blamed. A classic case is Hurricane Sandy relief. Out of the $62 billion approved about $20 B had nothing to do with Sandy. But if the Republican controlled House did not pass it, they would claim that the Republicans were holding up the relief.
Both sides do it but the majority is done by Liberals.
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe was planning on ushering all the slaves down to Central America after they were freed. He was afraid they would revolt.
How about giving us a source on this? Or will you say you alrrady did, even before you just wrote it? Or is this a red herring?Hmmm
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up dingbat! Last time I explain this for you. Simply reading a book doesn't mean you understand what it says. Your lack of understanding of the Bible is profound! Again, you waste no time in attacking religion. Such a pathetic loser. skintag
Strange. As I wrote before, I don't mind anyone butting in to a conversation, it's a forum after all. But, and this is the second time in less than 24 hours, you answer a post that has been directed at Rogue, in the forst person, following a discussion on the subject. You reply like you were ...Rogue. Just wonderin'.

Oh, tell me where I took the bible out of context, where I attacked religion. Do it now.
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the $62 billion Hurricane Sandy relief bill passed by Congress and signed into law, about $20 billion had nothing to do with any state involved with Hurricane Sandy. That is called PORK.
You see, all of the extra shit was inserted by the Democrats in the Senate and the Republican controlled House either had to pass it as is, amended it or just vote it down. The Dems know that if they did not pass it, the Republicans would looks bad, so they passed it and Obama signed it into law.
Both sides do it but that does not make it right. It bloats our spending and deficits. Like I said both sides do it but the Dems. do most of it.
I am sure Jacques would like me to give him a number but all I can do is guestimate 60-90%. The rest is done by ... Country Club RINOs.
Can you supply a short list of the "pork" and who inserted it in? Or will I again wait weeks for a reply, only for you to say (lie) taht you did reply.
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up dingbat! Last time I explain this for you. Simply reading a book doesn't mean you understand what it says. Your lack of understanding of the Bible is profound! Again, you waste no time in attacking religion. Such a pathetic loser. skintag
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Muslim peoples are good.
Two things :

1. Relevance please?
2. Show me where and when I said Muslim people are good.

Incidentally, are you trying to tell us that all Christians are good and all Muslims are bad? Really?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
How about giving us a source on this? Or will you say you alrrady did, even before you just wrote it? Or is this a red herring?Hmmm
And you claim to know American History? LMAO! You do know what google is, right? Good! Then get off your lazy, worthless azz and do your own research. skintag
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. As I wrote before, I don't mind anyone butting in to a conversation, it's a forum after all. But, and this is the second time in less than 24 hours, you answer a post that has been directed at Rogue, in the forst person, following a discussion on the subject. You reply like you were ...Rogue. Just wonderin'.
Oh, tell me where I took the bible out of context, where I attacked religion. Do it now.
I told you the other day, I am all posters. LMAO
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would America ever need to compare itself to anyone? We have no reason to as the world looks to us! LMAO!
It does? How so? And I said it was a good thing, not bad. Get rid of your yellow glasses.

You don't think that maybe the world doesn't look at the UK,Framce, Itraly, Germany, Spain, the Scandinivian countries, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourgh, Japan, China, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, South Korea, Hong Kong, Brasil, Argentina, Chile, and so much more?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Dufault wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Two things :
1. Relevance please?
Incidentally, are you trying to tell us that all Christians are good and all Muslims are bad? Really?
Sorry jakeleg, wrong poster! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
It does? How so? And I said it was a good thing, not bad. Get rid of your yellow glasses.
You don't think that maybe the world doesn't look at the UK,Framce, Itraly, Germany, Spain, the Scandinivian countries, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourgh, Japan, China, Russia, Austria, Switzerland, South Korea, Hong Kong, Brasil, Argentina, Chile, and so much more?
No.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, we can all go home now. Several points here again. All businesses, both large and small, make QUARTERLY tax payments. Soooo, the fourth quarter is paid in ... January. What is important is the Quarterly average!!!
Next, we spend $60 billion a day and $3 billion will last about .... one and a quarter of an hour. But Libtards will suck it up and claim Obamanomics is wurkin'!!!
U.S. posts $3 billion budget surplus for January
(Reuters)- The budget posted a surprise surplus in January for the first time in five years, as the Treasury likely benefited from a windfall when payroll tax cuts expired.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/12/us -... text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When you read that piece, and comprehend what you read, let me know and then maybe you can carry on an intellectual honest discussion.
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU tell me that maybe I can carry on an intellectual honest discussion? Ha ha.
Frist, try to understand what you pasted or copied from some right-wing source. Then, instead of mouthing insipid bland replies like the above, try to discuss what I wrote, as I did yours. You did not understand what you advanced, but I did. Try again.
Reuters a "right-wing source? Hardly!!! Only a Commie would think Reuters is right-wing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Muslim peoples are good.
<quoted text>
Jacques Dufault wrote:
Two things :
1. Relevance please?
He only bashes Christians and Jews. When you bring up an atrocity committed by Muslims, why they are freedom fighters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the $62 billion Hurricane Sandy relief bill passed by Congress and signed into law, about $20 billion had nothing to do with any state involved with Hurricane Sandy. That is called PORK.
You see, all of the extra shit was inserted by the Democrats in the Senate and the Republican controlled House either had to pass it as is, amended it or just vote it down. The Dems know that if they did not pass it, the Republicans would looks bad, so they passed it and Obama signed it into law.
Both sides do it but that does not make it right. It bloats our spending and deficits. Like I said both sides do it but the Dems. do most of it.
I am sure Jacques would like me to give him a number but all I can do is guestimate 60-90%. The rest is done by ... Country Club RINOs.
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you supply a short list of the "pork" and who inserted it in? Or will I again wait weeks for a reply, only for you to say (lie) taht you did reply.
Sorry, it was well covered but not by the LSM. Since you will not reciprocate on references, I will not.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, it was well covered but not by the LSM. Since you will not reciprocate on references, I will not.
And the "pork" was the only reason the House held up funds.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm gonna BRING this from another FORUM ...
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives and Republicans (collectively, the GOP) are the ones who embrace gov't controlling their lives. Lemme give you some examples to prove my point:
• The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to same sex marriage. Democrats what to give individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to abortion. Democrats give women choice to either abort or carry the pregnancy to term.
• The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't. Democrats want a neutral playing field and gives individuals the freedom of choice when it comes to religion…or no religion.
This sort of list goes on and on. You see, the GOP, by imposing it's standards on everyone, just requires everyone to follow their authority. Intelligence and education are not required to follow. However,...-CUT for Space-
If you need me to straighten you out again, please call 1-800-EAT-SH*T.
* The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.

---BECAUSE "mixing races" is against Biblical/God's principles!---

INTER-RACIAL MARRIAGE
"And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
Genesis 1:31

Race is a fact of life that cannot be ignored

You belong to a race of men just like the mighty oak belongs to a different variety of tree.

The races are different
God made them that way

Do you want to be politically correct or do you want to be true to your Heritage and your God?

You cannot serve two masters

Choose this day whom you will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:14
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/is_interracia...

Laws forbidding inter-racial marriage:

In the US, miscegenation laws that restricted marriages on the basis of race were once enforced in most states. For example:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.h...

Centuries before the same-sex marriage movement, the U.S. government, its constituent states, and their colonial predecessors tackled the controversial issue of "miscegenation": race-mixing. It's widely known that the Deep South banned interracial marriages until 1967, but less widely known that many other states did the same (California until 1948, for example)- or that three brazen attempts were made to ban interracial marriages nationally by amending the U.S. Constitution.
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/raceequalopp...

* The GOP objects to same sex marriage.- Homosexuality IS Against God's law. An abomination!

* The GOP objects to abortion.- MURDER - We have/HAD things for that purpose. A "D&C" will save a womans LIFE

* The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't.
We may NOT necessarily BE a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years! Except for the CRIMINALS!

Proverbs 22:6 - AKJV
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

--- This GIVES "Freedom" to OR not!---

1828 Noah Webster-A Founding Father
It is not surprising, therefore, that the 1828 American Dictionary should contain the greatest number of Biblical definitions given in any reference volume. Webster considered "education useless without the Bible" and while he cautioned against too extensive use of the Bible in schools as "tending to irreverence," he reiterated, "In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government, ought to be instructed... No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people..."
http://mcguffeyreaders.com/1828dictionary.htm

Anything ELSE "I" can help "you" with!
Jacques Dufault

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you claim to know American History? LMAO! You do know what google is, right? Good! Then get off your lazy, worthless azz and do your own research. skintag
Yes, I just googled it. Just after you. You scour the internet for that kind of thing. I don't. And the whole concept is like you, preposterous. Just talk, thinking out loud, nothing ever came out of it. Lincoln hated slavery and maybe he had a passing thought that the freed slaves would be better off in an American colony.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry jakeleg, wrong poster! LMAO!!!
No, Rogue, you got tangled in your numerous monikers again. All mixed up, and this time, the jig's up. You got confused, old slithering slug. Head's spinning, and Nurse Ratched's shot is now having its calming but unbalancing effect. No imagination, as apart from the identical trash language, you're so dumb, you give both Moes nurses and aviation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,084,818
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Ghhh 68,457
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min GG cartooni master 68,102
Abby 8-1-14 46 min Cass 9
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr honeymylove 484
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,029
Ask Amy 8-1-14 1 hr Kuuipo 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE