BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Dufault

Oshawa, Canada

#142051 Feb 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was in control of Congress? You Libtards keep forgetting that any law must first be passed by ..... Congress.
And signed and/or vetoed by...?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142052 Feb 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for the reading impaired was it a century ago Mr. Liars. For everyone else who can read with comprehension this is the case as we speak.
Thought you might pick up on the point. Guess I was wrong. At some point there is no alternative but to move on. Can you follow that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142053 Feb 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Abraham Lincoln would be disgusted with birthers.
FACT
Abe was planning on ushering all the slaves down to Central America after they were freed. He was afraid they would revolt.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#142054 Feb 12, 2013
So, is there any progress on this conspiracy today?

No?

I am shocked....simply shocked i tell you!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142055 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how legislation is passed in Washington DC? I would try and explain it to you but you being a Libtard will either not understand it or it will not matter to you. But the fact that the costs have TRIPLED since Obama entered the White House means what to you?
I am sick and tired of Liberals think we owe people everything they want. Can you name any other country that gives cell phones to poor people?

Location hidden

#142056 Feb 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, we can all go home now. Several points here again. All businesses, both large and small, make QUARTERLY tax payments. Soooo, the fourth quarter is paid in ... January. What is important is the Quarterly average!!!
Next, we spend $60 billion a day and $3 billion will last about .... one and a quarter of an hour. But Libtards will suck it up and claim Obamanomics is wurkin'!!!
U.S. posts $3 billion budget surplus for January
(Reuters)- The budget posted a surprise surplus in January for the first time in five years, as the Treasury likely benefited from a windfall when payroll tax cuts expired.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/12/us -..
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
It that's so, how come, in spite of old year 4th quarter tax payments rec'd in Jan, 2013, this is the first surplus in 5 years? And may I say, the first surplus since, let's see, 2002. Oh, who was the president in 2002 and did he ever have another surplus in his last 6 years? Two surpluses? No. One surplus? NO.
When you read that piece, and comprehend what you read, let me know and then maybe you can carry on an intellectual honest discussion.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142057 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I called myself that? Tell me how I did that.
So, one of your socks is called shakaleg, huh?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142058 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just like Jesus would be disgusted with birthers, specially the likes of communist American atheist-Prava-loving Lady and anti-American, un-American and bible ignoramus LRS.
Awww, poor wittle jakeleg is calling people names again. Isn't he cute when he's upset? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142059 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I asked YOU, as everything I wrote is in the Bible, uncontested, and said bible was annointed as the word of God. If yuo read it as you pretend you did, what say you about the massacres of babies, not to mention women, children, old people, as depicted in the bible? One example : God stopped the sun so Joshua's killing of all things that moved could go on unabated. Tell us about the sun going around the earth (God didn't know how his own creation moved around?) and the massascre of the entire population, including babies and yes, animals. Ask God? Why? We have His bible. Why don't you explain that one?
Yes, I know, I carried on about happenings that are inarguably in the bible, and that makes me an atheist, I guess. Incidentally,; why does a so-called atheist (Rogue tm reg'd) know the bible better than you?
Listen up dingbat! Last time I explain this for you. Simply reading a book doesn't mean you understand what it says. Your lack of understanding of the Bible is profound! Again, you waste no time in attacking religion. Such a pathetic loser. skintag

Location hidden

#142060 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the $62 billion Hurricane Sandy relief bill passed by Congress and signed into law, about $20 billion had nothing to do with any state involved with Hurricane Sandy. That is called PORK.
You see, all of the extra shit was inserted by the Democrats in the Senate and the Republican controlled House either had to pass it as is, amended it or just vote it down. The Dems know that if they did not pass it, the Republicans would looks bad, so they passed it and Obama signed it into law.
Both sides do it but that does not make it right. It bloats our spending and deficits. Like I said both sides do it but the Dems. do most of it.
I am sure Jacques would like me to give him a number but all I can do is guestimate 60-90%. The rest is done by ... Country Club RINOs.

Location hidden

#142061 Feb 12, 2013
Full Auto Slingshot Minigun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142062 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, a reading comprehension problem? You mean, that the Repubs have zilch waiting in the wings for 2016 except maybe Gov Christie, so disgusted with his party, he may turn Dem and try for VP candidate under Clinton or Biden? I have a reading comprehension? You mean I misread your NINE (9) presidential predictions? LAMAO. And, it's not NINE (9), it's TEN (10). I forgot money launderer front and hairpiece Trump. Ha ha, oh, loved that Press "soirée: where Obama, to use LRS lingo, STOMPED him. That was hard to watch. Hmm, NOT.
I loved the part when Omammie was forced to decline! LMAO!!! A U.S. president who wouldn't show his BC for $5M! His legacy is forever tainted.
Jacques Dufault

Oshawa, Canada

#142063 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, poor wittle jakeleg is calling people names again. Isn't he cute when he's upset? LMAO
Calling names? Are those names sex-related, are those names vulgar, are those names dirty, are those names profanity names, do those names refer to private body parts, like all the names you use?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142064 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling names? Are those names sex-related, are those names vulgar, are those names dirty, are those names profanity names, do those names refer to private body parts, like all the names you use?
Name calling is name calling. No brainchild? LMAO dope

Location hidden

#142065 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up dingbat! Last time I explain this for you. Simply reading a book doesn't mean you understand what it says. Your lack of understanding of the Bible is profound! Again, you waste no time in attacking religion. Such a pathetic loser. skintag
But Muslim peoples are good.
Jacques Dufault

Oshawa, Canada

#142066 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just like Jesus would be disgusted with birthers, specially the likes of communist American atheist-Prava-loving Lady and anti-American, un-American and bible ignoramus LRS.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
PS. Hmm, let's enumerate these names that constitute my name calling:

-BIRTHERS : It's what YOU're proud to call yourselves, no? ;
-COMMUNIST : A name you use all the time to disparage opponents;
-AMERICAN : That's name-calling?;
-ATHEIST : Your birther buddy Rogue uses it all the time. Tell him;
-PRAVDA : Well, now, does your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda Lady not use Pravda as a ready and recommended reference?;
-ANTI-AMERICAN : You call me that all the time. Why can't I do the same? And difference is, I'm not un and anti-American. YOU are.;
-Un-AMERICAN : See above

So, LRS, did you say I used name-calling? Was I not just copying you and your birfoon birther stooges?

"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha. Please tell us why you neve use that phrase any more. Pretty please.
Jacques Dufault

Oshawa, Canada

#142067 Feb 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, we can all go home now. Several points here again. All businesses, both large and small, make QUARTERLY tax payments. Soooo, the fourth quarter is paid in ... January. What is important is the Quarterly average!!!
Next, we spend $60 billion a day and $3 billion will last about .... one and a quarter of an hour. But Libtards will suck it up and claim Obamanomics is wurkin'!!!
U.S. posts $3 billion budget surplus for January
(Reuters)- The budget posted a surprise surplus in January for the first time in five years, as the Treasury likely benefited from a windfall when payroll tax cuts expired.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/12/us-... text>
When you read that piece, and comprehend what you read, let me know and then maybe you can carry on an intellectual honest discussion.
YOU tell me that maybe I can carry on an intellectual honest discussion? Ha ha.

Frist, try to understand what you pasted or copied from some right-wing source. Then, instead of mouthing insipid bland replies like the above, try to discuss what I wrote, as I did yours. You did not understand what you advanced, but I did. Try again.
Jacques Dufault

Oshawa, Canada

#142068 Feb 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how legislation is passed in Washington DC? I would try and explain it to you but you being a Libtard will either not understand it or it will not matter to you. But the fact that the costs have TRIPLED since Obama entered the White House means what to you?
I am sick and tired of Liberals think we owe people everything they want. Can you name any other country that gives cell phones to poor people?
I know perfectly well how legislation is passed in Washington. I just told you in my last post, congress and the senate pass it, the president signs or vetoes. Vetoes can be overridden with a 2/3 majority. What was the majority at that time, could it have overridden the veto? I've explained how YOUR legislative process works, now please explain how the Canadian one works. And the French one, and the British one and so forth. I can explain all of them, can you?

Now, costs have tripled in 4 years, not 3. And, when Obama took over , the nation was tipping over, jobs , houses, cars, were lost, foreclosed, don't you remember? So, yes, fewer people could afford to pay for a phone yet desperately needed them to find work, to keep in touch with families, friends, and for emergencies. Reagan's programme was therefore continued and it's a good one. And it's funded by the phone companies, is it not? Asking, as I'm not sure.

I don't know if other countries do this. We do. Others? I don't know. What if no other country does it? Does that mean you're not doing the right thing?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142069 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Dufault wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
PS. Hmm, let's enumerate these names that constitute my name calling:
-BIRTHERS : It's what YOU're proud to call yourselves, no? ;
-COMMUNIST : A name you use all the time to disparage opponents;
-AMERICAN : That's name-calling?;
-ATHEIST : Your birther buddy Rogue uses it all the time. Tell him;
-PRAVDA : Well, now, does your bosom buddy American er hmm Pravda Lady not use Pravda as a ready and recommended reference?;
-ANTI-AMERICAN : You call me that all the time. Why can't I do the same? And difference is, I'm not un and anti-American. YOU are.;
-Un-AMERICAN : See above
So, LRS, did you say I used name-calling? Was I not just copying you and your birfoon birther stooges?
"Can you hear us coming?" ha ha. Please tell us why you neve use that phrase any more. Pretty please.
Yes, I did say you call people names. And you do. Copycat, huh? Tell me something I didn't already know. Really jakeleg, you're a bigger dope than I ever imagined. skintag
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#142070 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
I know perfectly well how legislation is passed in Washington. I just told you in my last post, congress and the senate pass it, the president signs or vetoes. Vetoes can be overridden with a 2/3 majority. What was the majority at that time, could it have overridden the veto? I've explained how YOUR legislative process works, now please explain how the Canadian one works. And the French one, and the British one and so forth. I can explain all of them, can you?
Now, costs have tripled in 4 years, not 3. And, when Obama took over , the nation was tipping over, jobs , houses, cars, were lost, foreclosed, don't you remember? So, yes, fewer people could afford to pay for a phone yet desperately needed them to find work, to keep in touch with families, friends, and for emergencies. Reagan's programme was therefore continued and it's a good one. And it's funded by the phone companies, is it not? Asking, as I'm not sure.
I don't know if other countries do this. We do. Others? I don't know. What if no other country does it? Does that mean you're not doing the right thing?
Why would America ever need to compare itself to anyone? We have no reason to as the world looks to us! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,110,496
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 30 min Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••