BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

#141994 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
rednecks are dumb , wherever they are from. Go back to NASCAR, WWE extreme fighting and Honey Booboo. Wait, that last one is too sophisticated for your kind.
Go back to hiding under your mums skirt you silly little sissy boy.
I've got to go to work and pay some taxes so you'll be able to eat another day.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141995 Feb 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO
You deny we got corn, tomatoes, potatoes, sugar, rubber, etc from native Americans? Do you? Are you that ignorant?

And silk and coal and pasta and spices from China and the rest of Asia?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141996 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why all that highly regarded education is being kept secret? I don't think you like Omammie as much as you hate Mitt Romney. Regardless, the man over-stepped his talent level when he tried to move past being a community organizer. Which is exactly what he is.
Itís no secret amongst academia, but you wouldnít know a thing about that now would you Mr. Liars? Youíre an ignorant birfoon after all so how could you possibly know much of anything?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141997 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh.....lets me tinks a min....OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it. Besides, dodo bird, one cannot move past themselves. When you run out of talent is when you crash. LMAO skintag
Brilliant student, president of the Harvard Law review, state assemblyman, community organizer, senator, president of the United States of America. Sour grapes? And your only response is "OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it." You're right, Obama can't move past. He is president, slug, PRESIDENT. What can he move past?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141998 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge sense of humour, wit. And mocking, in a clever way. Birfoon birthers and tea partyers would be lost there.
I'll never ever forget that Mammy wagon in Accra with the big letters : "Black man's burden", a totaly humourous reversal of that infamous Kipling poem applauding imperialism.(White man's burden, Rudyard Kipling)
<quoted text>
You really haven't a clue what I'm talking about, now do you?
Like I've told you many times (eat more ants), I rarely read more than a line or two of your garbage. Sorry. It's all the SSDD. Oh, you do realize you just called shakaleg "dumb", right? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141999 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant student, president of the Harvard Law review, state assemblyman, community organizer, senator, president of the United States of America. Sour grapes? And your only response is "OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it." You're right, Obama can't move past. He is president, slug, PRESIDENT. What can he move past?
"President is merely a title, jakeleg. You should know that. At best the man is a fair organizer. Sort of like what secretaries do! LMAO

Champions are born not crowned.

Moreno Valley, CA

#142000 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! That was a century and a half ago!!! Move on!
Only for the reading impaired was it a century ago Mr. Liars. For everyone else who can read with comprehension this is the case as we speak.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#142001 Feb 12, 2013
Abraham Lincoln would be disgusted with birthers.

FACT

Moreno Valley, CA

#142002 Feb 12, 2013
reasoning with fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely ignorant of reality? What do you mean whites gave you nothing? Please inform us of how the black man, outnumbering their slave owners by hundreds, stepped up and fought for their freedom. Where's the stories of the thousands of blacks that died fighting for your freedom. Where are the stories of the blacks rising up in protest for their freedom and demanding their freedom, and fighting for their freedom, and then winning their freedom??? Sure you can tell me how some snuck away in the night and ran, that sure as hell didn't win the blacks their freedom. Sure you can tell me about how some even fought in the war to free blacks, of course you would have to include the ones that fought with the south too. Hell some even chose to stay and work for their previous owners after they were freed. Oh yeah, whites gave you nothing....just your freedom, your right to vote, your ability to get into a job or college simple because you are black, welfare so you don't have to do anything. Hell up until a black women stood up for herself and refused to move to back of the bus you black men just walked around with your heads down and told your children things were just the way they are and ain't nothin ya can do bout it! So even when you blacks did stand up for yourself it took a black women to show any balls. Just like today, the black women raises all the kids alone because the black man normally doesn't even stand up to his responsibility where his own children are concerned. You have allowed yourself to become irrelivent in your own families by accepting that a women can raise the kids alone and get welfare so you just aren't needed anymore. You allow yourselves to become irrelivent and you whine about how the whites never gave you anything. Hell we died by the thousands to give you freedom and what have you done with it? Sit back and let liberals make you irrelivent and still you vote for them. You are an idiot and to damn dumb to even realize when you are being counted OUT. And once again instead of rising up and taking back your place in your family and as a man you just run around like thugs killing each other in inner cities, including your best and brightest like the honor student killed recently. Which means once again if anything is done to correct the situation it will take a white because all the black president has done for you is take your vote and increase your unemployment numbers and the number of you on the government tit.
Until you black men start acting like men and take your place in society as productive members of society that are independent and responsible and take your place back in your family as the father and head of the household you can continue to thank the white man for all that you have because you have done nothing for yourself!
Wow! The civil rights movement started with Rosa Parks you say? You certainly have proven you have no awareness on that issue so maybe you can explain why Republicans canít win any other demographic save old white men? Is everyone else nuts but your dumb ass?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142003 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo wrote : "he will have a special place for baby killers". Well, how many babies did God kill when he zapped Sodom and Gomorrah? Will he punish Himself? Where are Joshua, Aaron, Moses, David, with Joshua alone responsible for 31 genocides, men, women, children and babies, hundred of thousands murdered? Are they in a, as you wrote, "special place"? Read your bible, and I dare you to tell me I'm wrong or made it up.
I not know, Why don't you ask God!

Location hidden

#142004 Feb 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Abraham Lincoln would be disgusted with birthers.
FACT
"FACT"? And just how do you know who anyone would feel about any subject?
Maybe he would be disgusted on how you Liberals have re-enslaved black people by using the welfare system.

Moreno Valley, CA

#142005 Feb 12, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes right Poppo. We all know that. At least those of us that live in the real world do.
If heís right then we should all be dead real soon and you will never have to worry about having another black president. Problem solved! But the fact is you donít deal with the real world and thatís why you had convinced yourself that everyone hated Obama as much as you and exactly why you couldnít believe then and still canít now why Romney was humiliated on election day.

Location hidden

#142006 Feb 12, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant student? And how would you know? Have you seen his records? Maybe he is just a brilliant con artist.
And can you name me one accomplishment he made as a state senator or as a U.S. senator?

Location hidden

#142007 Feb 12, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan made the Republicans so God countered them. That is why we won!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what she will say the next time we have a Republican in the White House?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will we live long enough? Will it be one of your "sure-fire" candidates? Ha ha. Remember how all 8 would be the next president? 0 of 8 looks a lot like your 0 of 196. I forgot Palin,make that 0 of 9. Why did you not become a weatherman?
YTou still seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Sooner or later there will be another Republican president. Shakalaka seems to think the reason why Obama won was because Republicans are made by Satan. And what will she say the next time a Republican is in the White House?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#142008 Feb 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was a REPUBLICAN, wasn't he!!!
If President Lincoln saw today's Republican party he would be ashamed what happened to it.
Bawny Fwank

Jacksonville, FL

#142009 Feb 12, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Judge Sanders: No Proof Obama's Birth Certificate & Social Security Number
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HXaMue1JpXsXX&feature=em- uploademail
But, but, but evewy won agwees that Obama was bown in Hawaii.
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#142010 Feb 12, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>If President Lincoln saw today's Republican party he would be ashamed what happened to it.
So would President Reagan
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142011 Feb 12, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh.....lets me tinks a min....OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it. Besides, dodo bird, one cannot move past themselves. When you run out of talent is when you crash. LMAO skintag
So it's you who attached those engines incorrectly? At least, for once, you didn't edny it, you were honest about it.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#142012 Feb 12, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Judge Sanders: No Proof Obama's Birth Certificate & Social Security Number
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HXaMue1JpXsXX&feature=em- uploademail
Defeated in 2010 for judge re-election. Backed, ha ha, Ron Paul, defeated again. Record number of dissents while he sat on state supreme court. Plenty of sour grapes. Interviewed on , ha ha, Logo rock music radio. Carry on, wishful thinking birfoon birhters
art

Grand Island, NE

#142013 Feb 12, 2013
My Dearly Beloved Calling On My Name, You Must Forsake Your Mother and Those Called Father Before I Can Gather You
5/14/05 From Our Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ -
A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Oh My peoples, you have turned from Me and become children of your father, the devil...

My sword is drawn, it proceeds from My mouth...
With both edges, which are sharp and gleaming, will I slay them...
For this is their just reward, for they have spoken harsh words and lying,
And smote My beloved sheep in all the earth...
So that, by which they have done, so too shall they be judged...
For by the Word of The Chosen One of Israel, and His truths undeniable,
Shall they hear and be slain therein.
Be wary, oh peoples of the church, which is false,
And filled with both great and subtle deceptions...
For they are, all in all, a leading away, from The Truth and The Way and The Life.
Here is a mystery, filled with power and contemptible ways: She, the harlot and mother, would have My people believe she is I, even I, your Savior. And to My disgust and bitter sadness, has called herself by the name of My Father and appointed herself in His stead. Oh what sadness and gnashing of teeth are coming, for deception is hidden in deception. Her sins are piled to Heaven... She is truly the woman, who rides the beast, clothed in scarlet. She would deceive My people into believing she is Me; and those against her, that she is the beast... All are deceived. For her power and authority come from the beast, which atop she sits. She has many names, all are of abomination. She is the mother, who bears children which are seven more times children of the devil than she. She is the harlot, whose adulteries are many, and whose final adultery shall be with him who is named the man of perdition. She is also like the beast, and sits on many waters and has devoured many. She is also liken to the false prophet, who spews false doctrine and misplaced worship. She shall be left desolate... But first I shall take My people out of her, snatch them from her very breast, for she is also liken to Babylon...
Woe, woe, I say to her, turn from your ways and be gathered...
For these religions, who worship false gods and idols made by hands, shall have it far better, in the Day to come, than you... For they shall seek forgiveness and receive it. Woe to you, who blaspheme the Spirit... Forgiveness has fled from you, and your place is prepared in the lake of fire...
My heart have you pierced, with a hot and burning rod...
My sadness fills the universe, yet you will not turn...
And so My Father has declared your end, for the electís sake...
For even The Father in Heaven has sent many to you, to save you from yourself...
All have you slain and cast out...
Great weeping and gnashing of teeth...
Woe to the church, called mother, who uses The Fatherís name...
This church, called Roman and Catholic, you have become dead manís bones...
ed.You are already dead and dust.
Let My people go, and I may have mercy upon you...
So says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth.
The cup of His indignation is full...
I must pour it out on the nations, so again, life, and paradise lost, may be restor
Amen...
The Last Day has come.
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,153,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min OzRitz 49,179
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 11 min Cracker Jack 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,916
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 358
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago