BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,256)

Showing posts 125,101 - 125,120 of173,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. I thought that he did more than try to move past being a community organizer. Er, he became a two-term president of the United States of America. What say you on your own behalf? What say Romney on HIS own behalf?
What have you got against community organizer? Or against a brilliant elementary, HS and university student, president of the Harvard Law Review (was that invented?), state congressman, senator and president? And oh, on the way, community organizer? Yes, what say you, except for having airplanes you worked on crash? Was it you who fastened those nacelles and engines improperly on that AA DC-10 because you were too lazy to do it properly ? Over 200 fatalities.
Uhhh.....lets me tinks a min....OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it. Besides, dodo bird, one cannot move past themselves. When you run out of talent is when you crash. LMAO skintag
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm the redneck from NY. How are you today, faggo? Still dodging the draft?
rednecks are dumb , wherever they are from. Go back to NASCAR, WWE extreme fighting and Honey Booboo. Wait, that last one is too sophisticated for your kind.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan made the Republicans so God countered them. That is why we won!
<quoted text>
I wonder what she will say the next time we have a Republican in the White House?
Will we live long enough? Will it be one of your "sure-fire" candidates? Ha ha. Remember how all 8 would be the next president? 0 of 8 looks a lot like your 0 of 196. I forgot Palin,make that 0 of 9. Why did you not become a weatherman?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge sense of humour, wit. And mocking, in a clever way. Birfoon birthers and tea partyers would be lost there.
I'll never ever forget that Mammy wagon in Accra with the big letters : "Black man's burden", a totaly humourous reversal of that infamous Kipling poem applauding imperialism.(White man's burden, Rudyard Kipling)
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell sour grapes! Putrid, offensive and vile. Yep, that's jakeleg!
You really haven't a clue what I'm talking about, now do you?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-Sign! White folk are now even hollering about "Reverse Discrimination!" Every thing we accomplish for ourselves ....here they come riding on our coat tails. They even use Civil Rights to spread their homosexuality all over the land and now they want to talk about "down low brothers"... like they are innocent. They are liars and as cunning as their Satanic advisor.
Well I do believe gay rights are a civil right. They have as much of a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as anyone else. They pay as much if not more in taxes as anyone as well so why should they accept less than 100 percent of the American dream?

Let us not drink from the cup of bitterness and hatred
MLK
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And he made birthers for liberals to stomp on.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You really just can't help it, can you? You're a sad specimen, jakeleg. Pitiful.
STOMP
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I just have an aversion to azzholes.
How you must hate yourself then, and what with your brain so close to yours.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Judge Sanders: No Proof Obama's Birth Certificate & Social Security Number
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
rednecks are dumb , wherever they are from. Go back to NASCAR, WWE extreme fighting and Honey Booboo. Wait, that last one is too sophisticated for your kind.
Go back to hiding under your mums skirt you silly little sissy boy.
I've got to go to work and pay some taxes so you'll be able to eat another day.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO
You deny we got corn, tomatoes, potatoes, sugar, rubber, etc from native Americans? Do you? Are you that ignorant?

And silk and coal and pasta and spices from China and the rest of Asia?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why all that highly regarded education is being kept secret? I don't think you like Omammie as much as you hate Mitt Romney. Regardless, the man over-stepped his talent level when he tried to move past being a community organizer. Which is exactly what he is.
Itís no secret amongst academia, but you wouldnít know a thing about that now would you Mr. Liars? Youíre an ignorant birfoon after all so how could you possibly know much of anything?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh.....lets me tinks a min....OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it. Besides, dodo bird, one cannot move past themselves. When you run out of talent is when you crash. LMAO skintag
Brilliant student, president of the Harvard Law review, state assemblyman, community organizer, senator, president of the United States of America. Sour grapes? And your only response is "OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it." You're right, Obama can't move past. He is president, slug, PRESIDENT. What can he move past?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge sense of humour, wit. And mocking, in a clever way. Birfoon birthers and tea partyers would be lost there.
I'll never ever forget that Mammy wagon in Accra with the big letters : "Black man's burden", a totaly humourous reversal of that infamous Kipling poem applauding imperialism.(White man's burden, Rudyard Kipling)
<quoted text>
You really haven't a clue what I'm talking about, now do you?
Like I've told you many times (eat more ants), I rarely read more than a line or two of your garbage. Sorry. It's all the SSDD. Oh, you do realize you just called shakaleg "dumb", right? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant student, president of the Harvard Law review, state assemblyman, community organizer, senator, president of the United States of America. Sour grapes? And your only response is "OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it." You're right, Obama can't move past. He is president, slug, PRESIDENT. What can he move past?
"President is merely a title, jakeleg. You should know that. At best the man is a fair organizer. Sort of like what secretaries do! LMAO

Champions are born not crowned.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! That was a century and a half ago!!! Move on!
Only for the reading impaired was it a century ago Mr. Liars. For everyone else who can read with comprehension this is the case as we speak.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Abraham Lincoln would be disgusted with birthers.

FACT

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

reasoning with fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely ignorant of reality? What do you mean whites gave you nothing? Please inform us of how the black man, outnumbering their slave owners by hundreds, stepped up and fought for their freedom. Where's the stories of the thousands of blacks that died fighting for your freedom. Where are the stories of the blacks rising up in protest for their freedom and demanding their freedom, and fighting for their freedom, and then winning their freedom??? Sure you can tell me how some snuck away in the night and ran, that sure as hell didn't win the blacks their freedom. Sure you can tell me about how some even fought in the war to free blacks, of course you would have to include the ones that fought with the south too. Hell some even chose to stay and work for their previous owners after they were freed. Oh yeah, whites gave you nothing....just your freedom, your right to vote, your ability to get into a job or college simple because you are black, welfare so you don't have to do anything. Hell up until a black women stood up for herself and refused to move to back of the bus you black men just walked around with your heads down and told your children things were just the way they are and ain't nothin ya can do bout it! So even when you blacks did stand up for yourself it took a black women to show any balls. Just like today, the black women raises all the kids alone because the black man normally doesn't even stand up to his responsibility where his own children are concerned. You have allowed yourself to become irrelivent in your own families by accepting that a women can raise the kids alone and get welfare so you just aren't needed anymore. You allow yourselves to become irrelivent and you whine about how the whites never gave you anything. Hell we died by the thousands to give you freedom and what have you done with it? Sit back and let liberals make you irrelivent and still you vote for them. You are an idiot and to damn dumb to even realize when you are being counted OUT. And once again instead of rising up and taking back your place in your family and as a man you just run around like thugs killing each other in inner cities, including your best and brightest like the honor student killed recently. Which means once again if anything is done to correct the situation it will take a white because all the black president has done for you is take your vote and increase your unemployment numbers and the number of you on the government tit.
Until you black men start acting like men and take your place in society as productive members of society that are independent and responsible and take your place back in your family as the father and head of the household you can continue to thank the white man for all that you have because you have done nothing for yourself!
Wow! The civil rights movement started with Rosa Parks you say? You certainly have proven you have no awareness on that issue so maybe you can explain why Republicans canít win any other demographic save old white men? Is everyone else nuts but your dumb ass?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo wrote : "he will have a special place for baby killers". Well, how many babies did God kill when he zapped Sodom and Gomorrah? Will he punish Himself? Where are Joshua, Aaron, Moses, David, with Joshua alone responsible for 31 genocides, men, women, children and babies, hundred of thousands murdered? Are they in a, as you wrote, "special place"? Read your bible, and I dare you to tell me I'm wrong or made it up.
I not know, Why don't you ask God!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
Abraham Lincoln would be disgusted with birthers.
FACT
"FACT"? And just how do you know who anyone would feel about any subject?
Maybe he would be disgusted on how you Liberals have re-enslaved black people by using the welfare system.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes right Poppo. We all know that. At least those of us that live in the real world do.
If heís right then we should all be dead real soon and you will never have to worry about having another black president. Problem solved! But the fact is you donít deal with the real world and thatís why you had convinced yourself that everyone hated Obama as much as you and exactly why you couldnít believe then and still canít now why Romney was humiliated on election day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,101 - 125,120 of173,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,072,651
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Le Jimbo 45,521
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,540
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min boundary painter 4,488
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 27 min boundary painter 1,407
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 29 min boundary painter 1,189
Amy July 12 30 min Mister Tonka 5
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000