BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,081 - 125,100 of 176,801 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Liberal Hippie Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, God did make a liberal.
And his name was Jesus.
And he made birthers for liberals to stomp on.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Oh Shakalaka, do you wonder why I know so much about Morrow, GA? in 1989 I retired from Fort McPherson and I lived in northern Henry County. I moved to Florida in 1974 but my daughter still lives up there.
I just bought two re-poed houses in southern Henry Co. and I already have one leased out and expect to have the other rented out soon.
There are more foreclosures in the area than normal for sake houses and you can really get some good buys right now.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Jesus was a Liberal? Yes, he said the rich should help the poor but he did not rob the rich at gun point to give to the poor, now did he?
Oh, if you do not pay you taxes, the police will come with guns, take you to jail and then take what they want.
And I wonder if Jesus would condone pulling a baby half-way out of the birth canal only to suck out is't brains.
Now I do not profess to know what God will do to unrepentant sinners but I would think he will have a special place for baby killers.
Yo wrote : "he will have a special place for baby killers". Well, how many babies did God kill when he zapped Sodom and Gomorrah? Will he punish Himself? Where are Joshua, Aaron, Moses, David, with Joshua alone responsible for 31 genocides, men, women, children and babies, hundred of thousands murdered? Are they in a, as you wrote, "special place"? Read your bible, and I dare you to tell me I'm wrong or made it up.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's hard for you all to hear. I'll try to be more gentle. Wouldn't want to hear about one of you snapping and shooting up another school or theater.
ROFLMAO
Hey ghetto trash, did you ever know your daddy?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
All that and you still don't know how to shoot a gun. Amazing.
ŔHe has holes in his feet from shooting them. Is why Rogue cannot walk on water, darn holes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Red necks and their fairy tales. Let's see how they are going to do you white folk when they pay you back for invading their country over some B.S. with your 911 fiasco.
shakaleg, return to the wading pool. You're parents are waiting on you. DSOB!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he was a REPUBLICAN, wasn't he!!!
You still don't get it, do you? Since the late 1950s, and specially in 2013 as we speak, Lincoln would be a proud democrat.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ghetto Trash, thank God your ancestors were enslaved and brought to America. Just think if the ended up in Cuba, Jamaica or some other hell hole like having a Muslim slave master in Sudan or Saudi Arabia.
By the way, the odds are that you have some white blood in you. Just like Mohammed Ali who's great-grandfather was white-Irish.
Muhammad Aliís Irish Great-Grandfather
http://www.alltech.com/blog/posts/muhammad-al ...
<quoted text>
Trailer trash? I won a house in Jacksonville and two in Henry Co. just south of you. My daughter, who also lives in Locust Grove, is managing my two rental houses. I'm asking a thousand a month but when I find the right renters, I will drop it down.
I have no problem with black people, I just don't want to rent to ghetto people regardless of their skin color.
By the way, just like ghettos, you will find more Liberals in trailer parks. Even black people who own homes are more likely to be Conservatives.
Oh, avoid the Southlake Mall after sunset!
LOL poor little white trailer trash...now has to let you all think that because he has some jacked up property in Henry County that he's not poe white trash! ROFLMAO "I have no problem with da Black people" LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan made the Republicans so God countered them. That is why we won!
<quoted text>
I wonder what she will say the next time we have a Republican in the White House?
She'll probably be arrested for performing Voodoo rituals on the White House lawn.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge sense of humour, wit. And mocking, in a clever way. Birfoon birthers and tea partyers would be lost there.
I'll never ever forget that Mammy wagon in Accra with the big letters : "Black man's burden", a totaly humourous reversal of that infamous Kipling poem applauding imperialism.(White man's burden, Rudyard Kipling)
I smell sour grapes! Putrid, offensive and vile. Yep, that's jakeleg!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Kant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Tim Wise? Mixed up wannabe Jew, but blood not quite pure enough white boy? Not quite comfortable in his own skin Tim.
LOL
Keep trying Poppo, this Country was formed and framed by middle class Anglo's.
Did they use slaves? Sure they did, slaves they bought from slave owners who weren't exactly Anglo's themselves.
200 odd years later those same Anglo's gave those slave's sons and daughters more than ample chance to join the norm.
What have you done with your opportunity? Some of you have joined in and made good of yourselves.
The vast majority of you are killing each other daily, check the news.
The rest of you are still thinking the white man owes you something. He doesn't, get over it.
You make me laugh long time Poppo.
If you think the vast majority of blacks are killing each other then thereís no need to even reply to you. You make everyone laugh long time.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why all that highly regarded education is being kept secret? I don't think you like Omammie as much as you hate Mitt Romney. Regardless, the man over-stepped his talent level when he tried to move past being a community organizer. Which is exactly what he is.
Strange. I thought that he did more than try to move past being a community organizer. Er, he became a two-term president of the United States of America. What say you on your own behalf? What say Romney on HIS own behalf?

What have you got against community organizer? Or against a brilliant elementary, HS and university student, president of the Harvard Law Review (was that invented?), state congressman, senator and president? And oh, on the way, community organizer? Yes, what say you, except for having airplanes you worked on crash? Was it you who fastened those nacelles and engines improperly on that AA DC-10 because you were too lazy to do it properly ? Over 200 fatalities.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ghetto Trash, thank God your ancestors were enslaved and brought to America. Just think if the ended up in Cuba, Jamaica or some other hell hole like having a Muslim slave master in Sudan or Saudi Arabia.
By the way, the odds are that you have some white blood in you. Just like Mohammed Ali who's great-grandfather was white-Irish.
Muhammad Aliís Irish Great-Grandfather
http://www.alltech.com/blog/posts/muhammad-al...
Did Ali ever deny it? You are obsessed with colour, aren't you?
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the vast majority of blacks are killing each other then thereís no need to even reply to you. You make everyone laugh long time.
Hes right Poppo. We all know that. At least those of us that live in the real world do.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And he made birthers for liberals to stomp on.
You really just can't help it, can you? You're a sad specimen, jakeleg. Pitiful.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to earth. Its the third rock from the sun.
Sooner you catch up, better you'll be.
Shakalaka may be a bit harsh, yes, but who can blame him? Yet, many of the things he says are true, like it or not.

Before we "discovererd" the in North , Central and South America, we whites did not know about corn, potatoes, carrots, sugar, rubber, tobacco (we could've done without that one) tomatoes etc. The 150 years of free labour did not do the economy any harm either, to put it mildly.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL poor little white trailer trash...now has to let you all think that because he has some jacked up property in Henry County that he's not poe white trash! ROFLMAO "I have no problem with da Black people" LOL
Personally, I just have an aversion to azzholes.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Unlike in the Americas, the Arab-Islamic slave drivers of the Middle East forbade the black family unit from ever existing by castrating the males.
Let's see you refute that one, Pops.
loose
Who's the victim here? Why should he refute it? I have news for you, wealthy Arabs have carried on slavery, today, in their countries and in many of their embassies abroad, even in Washington as we write. Why should Poppo deny that?

Did you know, up to the year 1918, popes had young choir singers castrated to preserve their angelic voices? What have you to say about that? They were called "castrati".
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka may be a bit harsh, yes, but who can blame him? Yet, many of the things he says are true, like it or not.
Before we "discovererd" the in North , Central and South America, we whites did not know about corn, potatoes, carrots, sugar, rubber, tobacco (we could've done without that one) tomatoes etc. The 150 years of free labour did not do the economy any harm either, to put it mildly.
ROTFLMFAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. I thought that he did more than try to move past being a community organizer. Er, he became a two-term president of the United States of America. What say you on your own behalf? What say Romney on HIS own behalf?
What have you got against community organizer? Or against a brilliant elementary, HS and university student, president of the Harvard Law Review (was that invented?), state congressman, senator and president? And oh, on the way, community organizer? Yes, what say you, except for having airplanes you worked on crash? Was it you who fastened those nacelles and engines improperly on that AA DC-10 because you were too lazy to do it properly ? Over 200 fatalities.
Uhhh.....lets me tinks a min....OH YEA, HE IS A FRAUD AND A FAKE. Yip, das it. Besides, dodo bird, one cannot move past themselves. When you run out of talent is when you crash. LMAO skintag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••