BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
125,061 - 125,080 of 176,797 Comments Last updated 54 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Trump Card: White Denial, Racial Resentment and the Art of the Heel
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it! That was a century and a half ago!!! Move on!
He can't get over it. He is a half-white Redbone and the black community will not accept him because he does not speak ghettoese.
I was waiting for a meeting with MG Brooks in Hawaii when his door opened and he was doing fist-bumps with some junior officers while speaking ghettoese.
He suddenly retired after a scandal ... and about two dozen Congressional inquires. Oh, this video said it was in Vietnam but it was actually Guam. By June 1975 Vietnam had fallen to the NVA and there were no US military there.
http://www.criticalpast.com/video/65675043918...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That whacked out nut is no buddy of mine. He has the I.Q of dirt
Sorry, posts got somehow mixed up or I pasted yours instead of his. LRS compares himself to Lincoln in the "smarts" game. Ha ha.
deport Piers Morgan

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Obama has this problem: How does he explain being registered as a foreign exchange student in college? He either admits that he wasn't born in this country or that he admits he defrauded the gov't to obtain student loans.

Exactly why he was offered 5 million dollars to a charity of his choice if he simply released his college transcripts. An offer that was made with the full knowledge that he couldn't do it without being immediately impeached and or/or imprisoned.

The guy's a charlatan of the highest degree. Of that, there is no doubt. But then again, how long did we think we were going to get away with graduating high school students that couldn't read but yet had the right to vote?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poppo,
Unlike in the Americas, the Arab-Islamic slave drivers of the Middle East forbade the black family unit from ever existing by castrating the males.
Let's see you refute that one, Pops.
loose
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

reasoning with fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely ignorant of reality? What do you mean whites gave you nothing? Please inform us of how the black man, outnumbering their slave owners by hundreds, stepped up and fought for their freedom. Where's the stories of the thousands of blacks that died fighting for your freedom. Where are the stories of the blacks rising up in protest for their freedom and demanding their freedom, and fighting for their freedom, and then winning their freedom??? Sure you can tell me how some snuck away in the night and ran, that sure as hell didn't win the blacks their freedom. Sure you can tell me about how some even fought in the war to free blacks, of course you would have to include the ones that fought with the south too. Hell some even chose to stay and work for their previous owners after they were freed. Oh yeah, whites gave you nothing....just your freedom, your right to vote, your ability to get into a job or college simple because you are black, welfare so you don't have to do anything. Hell up until a black women stood up for herself and refused to move to back of the bus you black men just walked around with your heads down and told your children things were just the way they are and ain't nothin ya can do bout it! So even when you blacks did stand up for yourself it took a black women to show any balls. Just like today, the black women raises all the kids alone because the black man normally doesn't even stand up to his responsibility where his own children are concerned. You have allowed yourself to become irrelivent in your own families by accepting that a women can raise the kids alone and get welfare so you just aren't needed anymore. You allow yourselves to become irrelivent and you whine about how the whites never gave you anything. Hell we died by the thousands to give you freedom and what have you done with it? Sit back and let liberals make you irrelivent and still you vote for them. You are an idiot and to damn dumb to even realize when you are being counted OUT. And once again instead of rising up and taking back your place in your family and as a man you just run around like thugs killing each other in inner cities, including your best and brightest like the honor student killed recently. Which means once again if anything is done to correct the situation it will take a white because all the black president has done for you is take your vote and increase your unemployment numbers and the number of you on the government tit.
Until you black men start acting like men and take your place in society as productive members of society that are independent and responsible and take your place back in your family as the father and head of the household you can continue to thank the white man for all that you have because you have done nothing for yourself!
You present very valid points.
Kudos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

It was great. I was in Hawaii when Vietnam fell and we sent all our worn out tents to Guam. It took us about a year to get new tents in. During that time we had to sleep in our pup-tents when we went to the Kahuku Mountains. It rains about 200 inches a year up there and it is no fun in a pup-tent.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Obama meets with Kerry brothers implicated in 1972 ‘Watergate’-style incident
Cameron Kerry was arrested in 1972 for breaking and entering into a building that housed the campaign office of his brother’s congressional opponent.
Cameron Kerry, then a recent Harvard graduate and staffer on John Kerry’s first congressional campaign, was arrested on September 18, 1972, one day before John Kerry won the Democratic nomination for the House seat, and charged with breaking and entering with the intent to commit larceny.
The arrest occurred at nearly 2 AM in the basement of a Lowell, Massachusetts building that housed both John Kerry’s campaign office and the campaign office of Kerry’s Democratic primary opponent Tony DiFruscia. The building contained DiFruscia’s telephone wires. DiFruscia claimed that the Kerry staffers were trying to sabotage him.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/11/obama-meets...
purplesuiter • 16 hours ago &#8722;
Wow, ain't that something, democrats got their panties all in a knot over the Watergate breakin, yet when it is ONE OF THEM, it's NO BIG DEAL.
How much prison time did Kerry's brother serve? Hmmmmm, NONE! How much time did those working for Nixon serve in prison, FAR LONGER THAN KERRY'S BROTHER.
Gotta liberals and their DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO chicken$hit.
Clueless. Who was in charge when the Watergate thing broke out? If the vengeful Repubs could have charged Kerry, they would have, if only to get even and divert some attention off Nixon and his gangsters.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m sure you meant to say Republican Reps. This guy is vice chair on the House Armed Services Committee. He had absolutely no excuse for such incompetence. It would have taken but a few phone calls to put that old lady’s mind at ease and apparently he was too useless to do that. Shame on Mac Thornberry.
I stand corrected. Repubs.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Grief.
I know it's hard for you all to hear. I'll try to be more gentle. Wouldn't want to hear about one of you snapping and shooting up another school or theater.

ROFLMAO
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KMRR's!:)
Does it MAKE you FEEL manly ...???
Talking to an American Lady like THAT!
one more ...
http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
Sloopy, aka patriot ha ha warrior, aks American er hmm Pravda Lady is a woman? If you were, which you are not, you certainly would not be a lady.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Unlike in the Americas, the Arab-Islamic slave drivers of the Middle East forbade the black family unit from ever existing by castrating the males.
Let's see you refute that one, Pops.
loose
Red necks and their fairy tales. Let's see how they are going to do you white folk when they pay you back for invading their country over some B.S. with your 911 fiasco.
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, posts got somehow mixed up or I pasted yours instead of his. LRS compares himself to Lincoln in the "smarts" game. Ha ha.
Hey, I'm the redneck from NY. How are you today, faggo? Still dodging the draft?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry shakaleg, Satan made no one.
Come on LRS...you know he's your Leader and creator!
Jimmy

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's hard for you all to hear. I'll try to be more gentle. Wouldn't want to hear about one of you snapping and shooting up another school or theater.
ROFLMAO
"Shakalaka"
Right then.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
"I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics"
Richard Feynman....renowned physicist.
I've already told you that Einstein stated he did not understand it (who'll believe that?). If Einstein didn't, why should Feynma? Niels Bohr, who pushed quantum mechanics, had many 'discussions" with Einstein about that subject.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ghetto Trash, thank God your ancestors were enslaved and brought to America. Just think if the ended up in Cuba, Jamaica or some other hell hole like having a Muslim slave master in Sudan or Saudi Arabia.
By the way, the odds are that you have some white blood in you. Just like Mohammed Ali who's great-grandfather was white-Irish.
Muhammad Ali’s Irish Great-Grandfather
http://www.alltech.com/blog/posts/muhammad-al...
Why Good Morning Trailor Trash. Thank God for Karma!*winking*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan made the Republicans so God countered them. That is why we won!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry shakaleg, Satan made no one.
I wonder what she will say the next time we have a Republican in the White House?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, especially Accra. The people are beautiful, warm and always smiling. It is growing and advancing rapidly.
Huge sense of humour, wit. And mocking, in a clever way. Birfoon birthers and tea partyers would be lost there.

I'll never ever forget that Mammy wagon in Accra with the big letters : "Black man's burden", a totaly humourous reversal of that infamous Kipling poem applauding imperialism.(White man's burden, Rudyard Kipling)
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
That Freon has frozen your brain dude. Did you not read my post? This country hasn’t spent a dime more on blacks for anything that weren’t taken for granted everyday by whites. And that holds true for schools, housing, government contracts, roads, streets, jobs, bank loans, business loans, welfare, SS and every other government endeavor you can mention. Until the sixties blacks were in many states relegated to second class classification by law. Black only this or black only that.
As for Obama you’re not operating from common sense either. He didn’t come out of nowhere. He came up the old fashioned way, on his own unlike the Mittens of Romney. He graduated from High school right on through college right here in the US of A. from 1993 to 2004 he was an associate, and then a partner, at the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago Law School for 12 years, 3 time elected Illinois state senator, US senator and POTUS. Did I mention author and keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic convention? Incidentally, he was a political science major at Columbia as well so your notion he had no political experience is pure bunk.
So there you have it. What reason other than race would you have to hate a man you seem to obviously know nothing about?
Good one. And you're right, of course.

Unlike Obama, R-12 Freon is nowhere and not ready to come out, as he sinks deeper into...nowhere, sitting on a cylinder of freon and freezing his brain. I also did like Sakala's response.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ghetto Trash, thank God your ancestors were enslaved and brought to America. Just think if the ended up in Cuba, Jamaica or some other hell hole like having a Muslim slave master in Sudan or Saudi Arabia.
By the way, the odds are that you have some white blood in you. Just like Mohammed Ali who's great-grandfather was white-Irish.
Muhammad Ali’s Irish Great-Grandfather
http://www.alltech.com/blog/posts/muhammad-al ...
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Good Morning Trailor Trash. Thank God for Karma!*winking*
Trailer trash? I won a house in Jacksonville and two in Henry Co. just south of you. My daughter, who also lives in Locust Grove, is managing my two rental houses. I'm asking a thousand a month but when I find the right renters, I will drop it down.
I have no problem with black people, I just don't want to rent to ghetto people regardless of their skin color.
By the way, just like ghettos, you will find more Liberals in trailer parks. Even black people who own homes are more likely to be Conservatives.
Oh, avoid the Southlake Mall after sunset!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,096,105
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min Whiny1 4,640
Word (Dec '08) 55 min andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 1 hr Kuuipo 19
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Hoodies Skittles ... 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••