BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141848 Feb 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
The creationist believes in the Divine Merry Prankster, who created mankind with chromosome 2 appearing as a fusion of ape chromosomes, even putting centromere and telomere sequences into the human chromosome to make it appear as though it was the result of chromosomal fusion from non-human ancestors. Yes it was all a joke on those evil evolutionists! And of course, placing the same point mutation in the gluconolactone oxidase pseudogene within the sequences of humans and other Simiformes. Just a joke to make appear that they shared a common ancestor. But with Tarsiformes, Lorisiformes, Lemuriformes, who are not as closely related to humans, the functional gene is found.
What an exquisite joke. And there are thousands of similar genetic jokes played by the Almighty just to trap those evil faithless evolutionists, who dared not to take the Adam and Eve account literally, and send them to Hell for using their God-given intellect.
Busted again! LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141849 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
God says never, ever, can these people be a part of Israel
These people were the result of incest. Defective from the start. The daughters of Lot got their father drunk and had sex with him. These people are the result.(Genesis 19:30-37). So even if the argument can be made that racially these were "kin" to Israel, genetically, they were twisted. God always has a reason for His commands. We should never second guess the ways of God.
And the religious leaders of today want to say that God doesn't know what He's talking about.
Shame on them
Incest
Here's where it gets interesting. Let's see what God has to say about this subject
None of you shall approach any one near of kin to him to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, which is the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness."
Holy cow! The Bible just gave us the explanation of what happened to Noah.
The Bible will interpret itself, if given a chance
Canaan was the result of incest. That's why the Children of Israel were never to intermarry or mix with them. Just like the Moabites and Ammonites, they were a cursed race from the start due to incest.
The Israelites were told to destroy all the Canaanites before occupying the Promised Land. But they didn't. Joshua 16:10 tells us that the Ephraimites didn't drive out the Canaanites and they dwelt in the midst of them, "but have become slaves to do forced labor." Joshua 17:13 says that the tribe of Manasseh did the same thing, kept the Canaanites in their midst, "but when the people of Israel grew strong, they put the Canaanites to forced labor, and did not utterly drive them out."
Just like God had said, through Noah, centuries before. Canaan became the slave of Shem.
Isn't God's word wonderful!
Ten for God
Zero for the critics
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/defending_god...
Here ya go poo poo ... ;0)
I would say I came back and my sloopy21 post WAS gone!
So I did IT again!

Do NOT EVER call me a LIAR or try to dispute what I say...
Because WHEN I say it I "mean" it!

I do NOT go around lying, like "you" libTARDS DO!

Some of my links might not be TRUE
BUT I put them on here as believing most of them ARE!

I may joke and carry on sometimes, BUT I am SERIOUS about THIS COUNTRY! and my LOVE for IT!
wrote

Hazel Crest, IL

#141850 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is the BEST book for mysteries, intrigue, sex, drugs AND more.
WHAT more could you EVER want to READ!... ;0)
ALL while doing what God asked you to do!
Study the Bible, well actually His Word ...
He didn't say Bible :)
Is it just me, or does it become more and more clear with every post that American Lady is the mother from the movie "Carrie"?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141851 Feb 11, 2013
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#141852 Feb 11, 2013
And when red shafted and yellow shafted races of northern flickers interbreed the creationist buffoons close their eyes because it doesn't fit their make believe law of nature.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141854 Feb 11, 2013
wrote wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me, or does it become more and more clear with every post that American Lady is the mother from the movie "Carrie"?
It's just you.
Adam Savage

Hazel Crest, IL

#141855 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well THERE'S your problem.
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#141856 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go poo poo ... ;0)
So I did IT again!

I may joke and carry on sometimes, BUT I am SERIOUS about THIS COUNTRY! and my LOVE for IT!
More bluster from the commie hag
American Lady exposed

Hazel Crest, IL

#141857 Feb 11, 2013
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141858 Feb 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More bluster from the commie hag
Wipe that drool off your chin and quit mumbling! skintag

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141859 Feb 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
With the Pope stepping down at the end of the month i was wondering if any of you believe in The Prophecy of the Popes attributed to Saint Malachy ?
For those who do not know about Saint Malachy.
attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with current pope Benedict XVI's successor, a pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_...
http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy...
Yep, there is a sucker born every minute.
Catholic Encyclopedia, suggest that the prophecy is a late 16th&#8209;century forgery. Some have suggested that it was created by Nostradamus and was credited to Saint Malachy so the purported seer would not be blamed for the destruction of the papacy.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141860 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing, isn't it?
You don't even know what or who Tenzin is or was.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141861 Feb 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
The creationist believes in the Divine Merry Prankster, who created mankind with chromosome 2 appearing as a fusion of ape chromosomes, even putting centromere and telomere sequences into the human chromosome to make it appear as though it was the result of chromosomal fusion from non-human ancestors. Yes it was all a joke on those evil evolutionists! And of course, placing the same point mutation in the gluconolactone oxidase pseudogene within the sequences of humans and other Simiformes. Just a joke to make appear that they shared a common ancestor. But with Tarsiformes, Lorisiformes, Lemuriformes, who are not as closely related to humans, the functional gene is found.
What an exquisite joke. And there are thousands of similar genetic jokes played by the Almighty just to trap those evil faithless evolutionists, who dared not to take the Adam and Eve account literally, and send them to Hell for using their God-given intellect.
You MUST be an atheist, as I count at least 17 words in your post that have totally eluded birthers' or creationists' comprehension.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141862 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You were NOT the first one to post is poo poo...
I did back on inauguration day ...
IT evidently was deleted ...
By the way,
Do NOT ever
I repeat do NOT ever
TELL me to SHUT UP!
I don't care WHO you are!
Please indicate who he was telling to shut up. American communist Lady, Sloopy or Patriot ha ha warrior? He or she or both in one?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141863 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Abe wasn't nearly as smart as everyone thought!
that's twice in two days you've badmouthed Abraham Lincoln.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141864 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go poo poo ... ;0)
So I did IT again!
You just wrote : "Some of my links might not be TRUE
BUT I put them on here as believing most of them ARE!"

That and the fact you admit it just about sums it up. Self-incriminating. Like the Bible. You two are inseperable.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141865 Feb 11, 2013
wrote wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the mother was saner.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141866 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Ted for President!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/vn7bkncf1_E

A BLACK WOMAN'S PERSPECTIVE ON GUN CONTROL.

What a smart young lady
This young lady hits the nail on the head, telling a side of the gun control issue that most have never thought about.

Take a couple minutes to listen to what a very bright young black woman has learned...

Forward on because everyone needs to hear this.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141867 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady exposed wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ku6oT9Lx6jYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, the kind that exceptionally make you wish you carried assault weapons.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141868 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/embed/vn7bkncf1_E
A BLACK WOMAN'S PERSPECTIVE ON GUN CONTROL.
What a smart young lady
This young lady hits the nail on the head, telling a side of the gun control issue that most have never thought about.
Take a couple minutes to listen to what a very bright young black woman has learned...
Forward on because everyone needs to hear this.
Cute. These peoples' hearts always go out to the vicitms. Always. But hey, let's have more guns and when these guns create more victms, we'll send more of our hearts out. Really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min ObamaLogic 1,154,356
Amy 12-22 20 min PEllen 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 38 min RACE 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,120
amy 12-21 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?