BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,248)

Showing posts 124,941 - 124,960 of174,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is I gave you that link to show how the bible was used to support and give divine sanction for the institution of slavery and anti-interracial marriage laws. As if you didn’t already know. AL grabbed the link and ran away with it. She loved it every bit as much as I knew she would. LOL
<quoted text>
"He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Deuterono...
What link MIGHT that BE ...???

If you are talking about the saveyourheritage one ...
I put that link on here a week or so ago, BIG boi ... ;0)

Back around inauguration day.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I challenge a statement of yours, you never take me up on it. Not once have you backed up a single accusation. I repeat, give me one instance where I ever used language that even approximates "dumbazzbastards and dumbazzbitches and buttflap,(all LRs tm reg'd). Show my my vulgarity and profanity, liar. Once.
And try not to be puerile (childish) again by replying that I've just used profanity and been vulgar. I quoted you.
Conscience bothering you, jakeleg? I know what you've said, you know what you've said and the other posters know as well. Too bad. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
To be held in contempt by the likes of you, American er hmm Prava Lady and bible scholar LRS is a badge of honour.
jakeleg, you consider a dog turd a badge of honor.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

How come MY posts are MISSING ...???
I guess I was "censored" on here MORE than I thought I was ...!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

What the hit piece fails to mention is that it was some Republicans who blew the whistle and turned him in. Also, Charlie Crist is now a ...... DEMOCRAT!!! And at the time of the crime, Marco Rubio was a minor player in the FRP!!!

Former Fla. GOP chief pleads guilty before trial
By MIKE SCHNEIDER | Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla.(AP)— The criminal trial of former Republican Party of Florida chair Jim Greer had promised to be embarrassing for party leaders, rising Republican star Marco Rubio and former Gov. Charlie Crist, who is contemplating a new political future as a Democrat.
But Greer's guilty pleas on Monday to four counts of theft and a single count of money laundering ended the trial before it even started and ensured that some state GOP secrets will remain confidential, at least for the time-being.
"There were a number of people who did not want this trial to go forward and the trial isn't going forward," Damon Chase, Greer's attorney, said after the former chair entered his pleas in court. "Once again, Jim Greer is falling on his sword for a lot of other folks."
http://news.yahoo.com/former-fla-gop-chief-pl...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
How come MY posts are MISSING ...???
I guess I was "censored" on here MORE than I thought I was ...!!!
I see 4 on this page.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

With the Pope stepping down at the end of the month i was wondering if any of you believe in The Prophecy of the Popes attributed to Saint Malachy ?

For those who do not know about Saint Malachy.
attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with current pope Benedict XVI's successor, a pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_...

http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see 4 on this page.
They were censored back around the 21st L ...
I know I put the link on here, since I put it on Fox debate ...
I was blocked from there last week, I think it was. JD can tell you so, too. Because he was, also.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sloopy21
“Live Laugh LOVE Forgive”
Since: Mar 11
BUT Never Forget!

Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#76371Monday Jan 21
On Fox Debate ...
I "know" I put it on here TOO!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TCFCLCFLVBGSRUR...

Interracial Marriage
What Does God Say

One: Kind After Kind

In the Creation account in Genesis, God established the law of kind after his kind ten times.

Let the earth put forth vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, upon the earth. Again God said, Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/what_god_says...

THE reason it used to BE "against THE law" ...

Marriage prohibitions

The battle over inter-racial
marriage in the United States

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.h...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

nebka wrote:
With the Pope stepping down at the end of the month i was wondering if any of you believe in The Prophecy of the Popes attributed to Saint Malachy ?
For those who do not know about Saint Malachy.
attributed to Saint Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with current pope Benedict XVI's successor, a pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the city of Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_...
http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy...
Tenzing, isn't it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see 4 on this page.
My "sloopy21" was banned on there too.
The above post is the 'one' that was/is missing.
Mr Wango Tango Jr

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Hey gang, how's it going. As the #1 fan of patriotic draft dodging warrior Theadore Nugent, I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Does anyone know the location of the cemetary or prison that Teddy "Scat Pants" Nugent resides in?

He has to be at one of them seeing that he is either dead or in jail. I know this to be true because he is such an honest broker of truth. He must be taken at his word, for his word is infallible.

I've scoured the interwebs trying to find the holy site where the great patriot warrior remains, but I just can't seem to find it.

Please help me find his prison cell so that I may send him fresh underwear. Or if dead, send me the address of his resting grounds so that I may spread my seed upon his wretched remains.

Thank you.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time "you" might TRY going to the end, and get the GIST of the conversation, before putting your 2 cents in !!!
O
R
Reading a lil bit of "evidence" WE have of disputing he is "eligible" ...
Before inserting FOOT!:)
"You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet."
Judge Charles Marginis

He dismissed the case with prejudice and ordered Taitz to pay $4,000 in sanctions to Occidental College for bringing the suit.

What (with prejudice) means AL is never bring your sorry ass back here with that kind of so called “evidence”

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

The creationist believes in the Divine Merry Prankster, who created mankind with chromosome 2 appearing as a fusion of ape chromosomes, even putting centromere and telomere sequences into the human chromosome to make it appear as though it was the result of chromosomal fusion from non-human ancestors. Yes it was all a joke on those evil evolutionists! And of course, placing the same point mutation in the gluconolactone oxidase pseudogene within the sequences of humans and other Simiformes. Just a joke to make appear that they shared a common ancestor. But with Tarsiformes, Lorisiformes, Lemuriformes, who are not as closely related to humans, the functional gene is found.

What an exquisite joke. And there are thousands of similar genetic jokes played by the Almighty just to trap those evil faithless evolutionists, who dared not to take the Adam and Eve account literally, and send them to Hell for using their God-given intellect.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What link MIGHT that BE ...???
If you are talking about the saveyourheritage one ...
I put that link on here a week or so ago, BIG boi ... ;0)
Back around inauguration day.
Shut up AL, you’ve been spamming shit from that link ever since I posted it.

How about this one AL?

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
- Ezekial 23:20
http://www.biblestudytools.com/ezekiel/23-20-...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Actually, Kentucky WAS part of Virginia, which Virginia WAS one of the 13 Colonies
Virginia June 25, 1788
10 th The 10th of the original 13 colonies.
Kentucky June 1, 1792
15 th Never a territory, it was part of Virginia until statehood.
http://www.50states.com/statehood.htm...
So what? Why would being 1st or 13th or 15th make you smart? What's that got to do with it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe Lincoln was born in Kentucky too!
Oh, an the roots of my family trace to an indentured servant in New France from about 1657. He married a femme du roi (daughter of the king [of France]) in 1662. She was a Jew who "volunteered" to be taken from her parents at the age of 16, be transported with about 40 other femme du oi to New France where she either married a Catholic or fended for herself! Do you have any idea what New France was like over 300 years ago? In 1665-66 it was 3,215 Europeans. Even today, Quebec has a pop of only about eight million. And the pop density is about six per square kilometer (or about 17 per square mile).
"Abe Lincoln was born in Kentucky too!" And hightailed it for Illinois first chance he got.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE already KNOW that ...
Tell US something we don't ... ;0)
Ask Jesus who he holds in favor, when he gets here :)
Don't hold your breath waiting.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE already KNOW that ...
Tell US something we don't ... ;0)
Ask Jesus who he holds in favor, when he gets here :)
And I doubt he'll want to hang around with communists.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Conscience bothering you, jakeleg? I know what you've said, you know what you've said and the other posters know as well. Too bad. LMAO!
Very childish and awkward. Can't do it. Now chase your tail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,941 - 124,960 of174,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min voice of peace 67,847
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,316
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Abolish The Fed 68,353
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE