BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194747 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141885 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You STARTED it by badmouthing Kentucky ...
Agitating LIAR!
No, he badmouhted Lincoln before I "so-called" badmouthed Kentucky, which I did not, but about which I made a joke that neither Rogue nor you undrrstood because, as I repeated to Rogue as I often do, humour, with and sarcasm are not your forte. Aside from bigotry and holy roller, what IS your forte?
Rozzo

Pinellas Park, FL

#141886 Feb 11, 2013
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!ā€¸
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
ewfweff
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141887 Feb 11, 2013
Darn : corrections, I am the tyoo champ:

understood, wit
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141888 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, could you be any more stupid? I think not.
I bow to the champ.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141889 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's jakeleg's sole purpose on here, to agitate.
And yours, as per American er hmm Pravda Lady, to lie and be vulgar. And oh, how well you've both done. Overachievers I might add.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141890 Feb 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Brewster's warbler's parents were guilty of breaking the law? Those golden winged and blue winged warblers got it on against your alleged law. UR a buffoon.
And if you're of European heritage your European ancestors got it on with Neanderthals; the DNA evidence is there, right in your chromosomes. They probably joked that "you're not a real man until you porked a Neanderthal."
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, dick-breath! I see you are still on here trying to act intellegent! LMAO!!!
The above reply to wojar is a classic in sheer ignorance, and should be read by anyone in order to learn how to not make a fool of oneself. Yes, never act intelligently, but "act intellegent" (sic). Sigh. What is to be done in the face of such decrepitude? Justice ha ha Dale? OMG.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141891 Feb 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Make no mistake, the professional understanding of quantum mechanics and the evolution of the universe is rudimentary at best.
loose
Einstein may not agree. But he was not as smart as you, as he professed to not understanding quantum physics. But then, he never drove as he said that driving an automobile was too complicated.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#141892 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Abe wasn't nearly as smart as everyone thought!
President Lincoln was very smart President
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141893 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't. I'd ask you for full name, who he was and what he did, who he accompanied, when, what, where, and why. But you'll google it and pretend you knew. But no one will believe you because they will know that had you realized who Tensing was, you would not have used his name as a clueless response.
And you're surprised I look down on your kind?

"you" can't ...
WE are sooooo far ABOVE you!

Intellectually!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141894 Feb 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know THAT, dipstick!
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#141895 Feb 11, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ………
Obama is a Kenyan born African that eats Ripen Marula Fruit
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141896 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"you" can't ...
WE are sooooo far ABOVE you!
Intellectually!
Well, well, just sayin', but that was addressed to LRS. Not hinting or ...lol, that'll do.

Yes, you are very far above me, both you and your bosom buddy LRS. Of course, you do tend to see the world upside down.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141897 Feb 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know THAT, dipstick!
You do? You KNOW Lincoln was smart? Better tell your bosom buddy LRS, he said the opposite twice the last two days.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141898 Feb 11, 2013
"Not everyone is convinced.
Another recent study calculated that the shared DNA could have come from an earlier, common ancestor of Neanderthals and H. sapiens - no hanky panky necessary"

National Geographic

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#141899 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You do? You KNOW Lincoln was smart? Better tell your bosom buddy LRS, he said the opposite twice the last two days.
That whacked out nut is no buddy of mine. He has the I.Q of dirt
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141900 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't. I'd ask you for full name, who he was and what he did, who he accompanied, when, what, where, and why. But you'll google it and pretend you knew. But no one will believe you because they will know that had you realized who Tensing was, you would not have used his name as a clueless response.
And you're surprised why no one even gives you a second glance. You're just immediately dismissed by all. You're dumb jakeleg, accept it, embrace it, live it and love it. It is you! You're just not worth the bother! Irrelevant and insignificant. skintag
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141901 Feb 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That whacked out nut is no buddy of mine. He has the I.Q of dirt
Yea, and I've got you ranked as smart as snot on a doorknob! Slopuke, isn't it? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141902 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours, as per American er hmm Pravda Lady, to lie and be vulgar. And oh, how well you've both done. Overachievers I might add.
Awww, you must remember jakeleg, act like an azz, get treated like an azz. Remember? Sure you do. Choices, choices, choices......
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141903 Feb 11, 2013
Obama meets with Kerry brothers implicated in 1972 ‘Watergate’-style incident

Cameron Kerry was arrested in 1972 for breaking and entering into a building that housed the campaign office of his brother’s congressional opponent.

Cameron Kerry, then a recent Harvard graduate and staffer on John Kerry’s first congressional campaign, was arrested on September 18, 1972, one day before John Kerry won the Democratic nomination for the House seat, and charged with breaking and entering with the intent to commit larceny.

The arrest occurred at nearly 2 AM in the basement of a Lowell, Massachusetts building that housed both John Kerry’s campaign office and the campaign office of Kerry’s Democratic primary opponent Tony DiFruscia. The building contained DiFruscia’s telephone wires. DiFruscia claimed that the Kerry staffers were trying to sabotage him.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/11/obama-meets...

purplesuiter • 16 hours ago &#8722;
Wow, ain't that something, democrats got their panties all in a knot over the Watergate breakin, yet when it is ONE OF THEM, it's NO BIG DEAL.
How much prison time did Kerry's brother serve? Hmmmmm, NONE! How much time did those working for Nixon serve in prison, FAR LONGER THAN KERRY'S BROTHER.
Gotta liberals and their DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO chicken$hit.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141904 Feb 11, 2013
Howdy, Birfoons.

How did pretend time go for you boys and girls today? Did you finally oust President Barack Hussein Obama?

LOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bluestater 1,264,687
Dova J Thomas your daughter Amber is looking fo... 1 hr Dawn B 1
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 7 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 9 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 10 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance