BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141759 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Health
Only about 10 percent of the population is left-handed. Now mull over this: About 20 percent of people with schizophrenia dominantly use their left hands.
Time for a little birfoon logic.

80% of schizophrenics are right handed. RU right handed, Rouge?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141760 Feb 11, 2013
Quoting the bible in a backwater birfer forum is a good way to let people know you're not stable.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141761 Feb 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. God told the Doc that Satan is left-handed. Why Satan needs hands or to write anything I'm not sure but if Doc heard one of the voices from his closet tell him that then it must be so
AL and the good doc are sending each other crazy waves.

“The old lady who said there must be a devil, else how could they make pictures that looked exactly like him, reasoned like a trained theologian -- like a doctor of divinity”
Superstition
Robert Green Ingersoll
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141762 Feb 11, 2013
White slaves were owned by Negroes and Indians to such an extent in the South that the Virginia Assembly passed a law against the practice!

"It is enacted that noe negro or Indian though baptized and enjoyned their owne ffreedome shall be capable of any such purchase of christians..."

Christians meant Whites
Statutes of the Virginia Assembly, Vol. 2, pp. 280-81)

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/white_slavery...

A Little History on WHITE SLAVES

Subject: WHITE SLAVES

Rich, White plantation owners joined with the negroes in insulting White slaves and poor White people, referring to them as "poor-white earthscratching scum," "crackers", "redshanks" , "redlegs"
(forerunner of the "redneck" racial insult current nowadays), "Hill Billys" and "Scotland Johnnies". p 110

" A loyalist refugee from Georgia wrote in 1783:'The southern colonies are overrun with a swarm of men from the western parts of Virginia and North Carolina, distinguished by the name of Crackers. Many of these people are descended from the convicts that were transported from Great Britain to Virginia at different times, and inherit so much profligacy from their ancestors, that they are the most abandoned set of men on earth, few on them having the least sense of religion. During the King's Government these Crackers were very troublesome in the settlements they also occasioned frequent disputes with the Indians" (Anthony Stokes, A View of the Constitutions of the British Colonies, quoted in Ekirch, p 193) p 111

http://kentuckysip.homestead.com/whiteslaves....

Moreno Valley, CA

#141763 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF that's not "RACISM" in it's highest form, I do not KNOW what is!
IF I went and SLEPT with every JERK in Hollywood, I could have gotten those BIG bucks to.
You ARE a pervert of the HIGHEST order!
Abraham did NOT marry his sister!
Be nice now AL. it was you who said you could make big bucks by sleeping with every jerk in Hollywood not me.

Abraham and Arnold was somewhat alike no AL?

Moreno Valley, CA

#141764 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF that's not "RACISM" in it's highest form, I do not KNOW what is!
IF I went and SLEPT with every JERK in Hollywood, I could have gotten those BIG bucks to.
You ARE a pervert of the HIGHEST order!
Abraham did NOT marry his sister!
Damn! AL coulda been a contenda.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#141765 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the white man have to worry about other countries giving them the welcome? White people aren't the ones jumping the border to get to a country started by the white man because it's so much better than those third world countries started by let's say.....Hyspanics? You don't need a welcome when you are the founders of the country everyone is running to!
<quoted text>
Ah Skakalaka, would you rather live in Mexico? How about any country in Africa?? Just take a day trip to any town south of our border and take a good look .... and smell!
Here is another one that probably has never left the shores of America since his ancestors stole over here on the Pinta. smh. America isn't even ranked in the top 10 anymore moron!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#141766 Feb 11, 2013
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/buchan...

The White Side of the Story of Negroes
This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. said, "Youre not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanans website)
BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
Finally..........It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to..... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK..........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore

Location hidden

#141767 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
No bastard shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord (Deuteronomy 23:2)
Bastard in English, man's interpretation, just means a child born out of wedlock, in other words, an illegitimate child. But in the Hebrew it means something entirely different:
Bastard - Strong's #4464 - Hebrew word is mamzer. From an unused root mean. to alienate; a mongrel, i.e. born of a Jewish (Israelite) father and a heathen mother:--bastard.
The above text in Deuteronomy should read:
No mongrel shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord (Deuteronomy 23:2)
The Libtards do not seem to understand that Bible, Torah, etc. where not originally written in ENGLISH. I know the Catholic Church claims that their translations are the most correct.

Location hidden

#141768 Feb 11, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another one that probably has never left the shores of America since his ancestors stole over here on the Pinta. smh. America isn't even ranked in the top 10 anymore moron!
Then why are millions of people from all over the world lined up to get here anyway they can???
And as The Black Avenger use to say, Pick a better country .... and move there!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Pick-Better-Country-Ken...

Location hidden

#141769 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Skakalaka, would you rather live in Mexico? How about any country in Africa?? Just take a day trip to any town south of our border and take a good look .... and smell!
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have spent 15 years of my life outside these United states and my younger sister was born in W. Germany.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141770 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
For I the Lord do not change
Malachi 3:6
If it was a sin for Israel to marry foreign wives in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah, then it's a sin to marry outside of our race today.
Help me out AL, what’s going on here?

“My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him”
Song of Solomon 5:4
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Song-of-S...

Location hidden

#141771 Feb 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a little birfoon logic.
80% of schizophrenics are right handed. RU right handed, Rouge?
Are you?

Moreno Valley, CA

#141772 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
No bastard shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord (Deuteronomy 23:2)
Bastard in English, man's interpretation, just means a child born out of wedlock, in other words, an illegitimate child. But in the Hebrew it means something entirely different:
Bastard - Strong's #4464 - Hebrew word is mamzer. From an unused root mean. to alienate; a mongrel, i.e. born of a Jewish (Israelite) father and a heathen mother:--bastard.
The above text in Deuteronomy should read:
No mongrel shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord (Deuteronomy 23:2)
“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones”
Psalm 137:9 (King James Version)
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#141773 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/politics /soapbox/buchanan-wright.asp

The White Side of the Story of Negroes
This is the reason CNN has dropped Buchanan. It's like Newt G. said, "Youre not supposed to bring up uncomfortable Facts." (verified on Buchanans website)
BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
Finally..........It is Said Publicly. I have never seen the white side explained better!
Pat Buchanan had the guts to say it. It is about time!!

BUCHANAN TO OBAMA
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to..... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America ? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!

OK..........will you pass it on ?

YES. I did but will you?

Because I'm for a better America

I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore
Gee Rouge. I thought you Birfoons were always whining about Snopes being an unreliable "liberal" source

Location hidden

#141774 Feb 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the 97% figure concerns active publishing climate researchers, not simply people holding a degree in the sciences. Many, if not most, of the 31,000 claimed as scientists are nothing but people who hold only a bachelors degree in the sciences and who have never performed any research at all. A survey that includes as "scientists" veterinarians and physicians is totally worthless insofar as the consensus among CLIMATE SCIENTISTS is concerned.
Then you should have no problem showing us YOUR source.
The one I read was not conducted by any reputable polling firm and only 77 where climate scientists. I wonder if you polled Joe Bastardi?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141775 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
UN Climate Report and who contributed:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/23/lea...
I'll take them over the petroleum and mining-funded climatologists any day.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141776 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Libtards do not seem to understand that Bible, Torah, etc. where not originally written in ENGLISH.
Now why would anyone not know that Rogue?

We know the son of man (if he existed at all) was no Mexican even if his name was Jesus. Or Hay-SOOS if you prefer. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141777 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to prove it. You already did in your post! skintag
Every time I challenge a statement of yours, you never take me up on it. Not once have you backed up a single accusation. I repeat, give me one instance where I ever used language that even approximates "dumbazzbastards and dumbazzbitches and buttflap,(all LRs tm reg'd). Show my my vulgarity and profanity, liar. Once.

And try not to be puerile (childish) again by replying that I've just used profanity and been vulgar. I quoted you.
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#141778 Feb 11, 2013
Oily's latest "demand" to SCOTUS.

When you deny my petition (like we all know they will) I insist that each Judge initial next to the phrase "no way in hell"

That Oily - hard to understand how she keeps losing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RealDave 1,115,626
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 26 min Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Earthling-1 47,074
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 6 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]