BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Elmhurst, IL

#141740 Feb 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>AS IF BIRTHERISM ISNT JUST STUPID ENOUGH....NOW WE HAVE A LEFT-HANDED CONSPIRACY?

Hahahahahahahahahahah

Holy cow! LMAO
Hey. God told the Doc that Satan is left-handed. Why Satan needs hands or to write anything I'm not sure but if Doc heard one of the voices from his closet tell him that then it must be so
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141741 Feb 11, 2013
UN Climate Report and who contributed:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/23/lea...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141743 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reply to a sick person like you, except maybe call 911, and ensure the paramedics have several straightjackets available, plus plenty of masking tape
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."
~~Thomas Jefferson
Still can't write your own stuff, right?

Nonethelss, and the relevance to my post is?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141744 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
China Invading America NOW (2012) The Silent Takeover!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o6rXrWy--hgXX
AND THE LIB-TARDS SAY WE DON'T HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM!
No prob. Asault weapons and guns await those poor Chinese invaders. Wait 'til they have a taste of birther tea partyer NRA KKK freaks' lead.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141745 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but jakeleg doesn't use such words! skintag
Right, he does not. He never ever does, and what's more is never ever vulgar. If he is, he wants proof. Let's have it.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141746 Feb 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
Ha ha ha ha.
0f the alleged 31,000 "scientists" who doubt the consensus opinion of real climate scientists, over 28,000 are in fields mostly unrelated to climate studies.
Really, why do they include electrical and mechanical engineers? Nothing to do with climatology.
But that number, 31,000 looks really nice if you're a gullible fool.
It even includes birthers, which makes the list even more suspicious.
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#141747 Feb 11, 2013
Bawny Fwank wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where is your source for the 95% who agree with man-made Global Warming?
Oh, they sent out surveys to about 12,000 scientists but only about 3,000 responded of which about 95% agreed that Global Warming was man-made. But you assume that 95% of the 9,000 who did not reply also believed in man-made GW. But what if 100% of those 9,000 did not? That would mean less than 25% agreed with man-made GW.
Typical Libtard Logic. everyone agrees with me?!?
<quoted text>
Again, where is YOUR source that 95-97% of all climate scientists agree that Global Warming is man-made!!!
Skeptical Science just says that 97% agree but they do not name THEIR source. They also say that since 97% agree, they should not be challenged!
They listed at least 3 sources. Try reading for a change.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141748 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, he does not. He never ever does, and what's more is never ever vulgar. If he is, he wants proof. Let's have it.
No need for me to prove it. You already did in your post! skintag

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141749 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thank you Popo ...
THAT shows ME you DID read at least 'part' of it!
IF you mix dog breeds, they come out mongrels don't they ...???
America is known for paying BIG bucks for "pure-bred" ...
WHY not the SAME attitude FOR humans ...!!!
No one’s going to pay big bucks for you AL but they will for Halle Berry.

I doubt white folk worried about racial purity while they were having sex with their slaves nor did they care about the purity of any other race. Now when it’s time for a reach around you want to cry foul. Well it’s too late for that. You stared it and there’s no way you’re going to stop it. Of course you can continue to marry your cousins and brothers like you’ve been doing.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141750 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huh, NOAA says there is a 70% chance of snow but that they will also get a inch of snow! How can you get an inch of snow if the chance of snow is not 100%?!? And you Libtards think NOAA is smart but Joe Bastardi is stupid?!?
He [Joe Bastardi] is critical of National Weather Service forecasts:
Look at this: TONIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. SNOW LIKELY THIS EVENING...THEN A CHANCE OF SNOW AFTER MIDNIGHT. TOTAL ACCUMULATION AROUND AN INCH. BRISK WITH LOWS IN THE MID 20S. NORTH WINDS 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH. CHANCE OF SNOW 70 PERCENT. I continue to marvel at NOAA forecasts. Does anyone in the NWSFO understand they put out forecasts that make no sense? Why not at least make sense? Now I do have a disagreement with them as to snow totals, for instance at the Jersey Shore where I think they wind up closer to 3 than 1, but that is not my problem. My problem is the darn forecast says they will get an inch, that it is a fact that there will be an inch, but then has SNOW LIKELY THIS EVENING. How the heck can it only be likely? It has to snow to accumulate an inch, doesn't it? How is there a 70% chance of snow, but you say it will accumulate an inch? How can it accumulate an inch, if there is a chance it doesn't fall (30%)?
—Joe Bastardi, Accuweather.com Professional, December 5, 2007
NOAA realizes that most people with a few functioning neurons would understand that the expectation of an inch accumulation is contingent.

I'm not surprised that Bastardi got sh!t-canned.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141751 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth
than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors."
~~Thomas Jefferson
And after that shameful attempt at superiority she quotes Jefferson of all people. What do you know about this AL? LOL
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm348233216/tt02069...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141753 Feb 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one’s going to pay big bucks for you AL but they will for Halle Berry.
I doubt white folk worried about racial purity while they were having sex with their slaves nor did they care about the purity of any other race. Now when it’s time for a reach around you want to cry foul. Well it’s too late for that. You stared it and there’s no way you’re going to stop it. Of course you can continue to marry your cousins and brothers like you’ve been doing.
IF that's not "RACISM" in it's highest form, I do not KNOW what is!

IF I went and SLEPT with every JERK in Hollywood, I could have gotten those BIG bucks to.

You ARE a pervert of the HIGHEST order!

Abraham did NOT marry his sister!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141754 Feb 11, 2013
God warned us, through Paul

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths
(2 Timothy 4:3, 4)

Truth is not Racist

Facts are not Hate

One: Kind After Kind

In the Creation account in Genesis, God established the law of kind after his kind ten times.

Let the earth put forth vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, upon the earth. Again God said, Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth according to their kinds.

Most people don't stop to think about what this means, "according to their kinds". The word "kind" used throughout the Genesis account of creation is the Hebrew word "miym." It's Strong's #4327 and means to portion out; a sort, i.e. species.

The creation story can't be more clear. God creates. When He creates living things, plants and animals, He creates them after their own kind or species. Then He pronounces them good.

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/what_god_says...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141755 Feb 11, 2013
Only someone who was of Adam's kind, Adam's "species," would have been fit to be his wife. God performed the first marriage right there in the Garden of Eden. And He did it between people of the same race that He specifically created to be the perfect fit.

It doesn't get any better than that
God was the first racist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141756 Feb 11, 2013
For I the Lord do not change
Malachi 3:6

If it was a sin for Israel to marry foreign wives in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah, then it's a sin to marry outside of our race today.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141757 Feb 11, 2013
No bastard shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord (Deuteronomy 23:2)

Bastard in English, man's interpretation, just means a child born out of wedlock, in other words, an illegitimate child. But in the Hebrew it means something entirely different:

Bastard - Strong's #4464 - Hebrew word is mamzer. From an unused root mean. to alienate; a mongrel, i.e. born of a Jewish (Israelite) father and a heathen mother:--bastard.

The above text in Deuteronomy should read:

No mongrel shall enter the assembly of the Lord; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the Lord (Deuteronomy 23:2)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141758 Feb 11, 2013
Excerpt from the Inscription of Weni

Under the rule of TETI - 2345-2313 BC

His majesty made war on the Asiatic sand-dwellers and his majesty made an army of many ten thousands; in the entire South, southward to Elephantine, and northward to Aphroditopolis; in the Northland on both sides entire in the [stronghold], and in the midst of the [strongholds], among the Irthet Negroes, the Mazoi Negroes, the Yam Negroes, among the Wawat Negroes, among the Kau Negroes, and in the land of Temeh.

Two distinct racial groups are listed in this inscription

Asiatics to the East -- and five groups of Negroes to the south

Notice the time period

Biblical scholars date the flood around 2348 BC

There is absolutely no way that any descendant of Noah had time to get to Egypt and build a civilization

Then move south, change color, build another civilization and be captured by the Egyptians

Impossible!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#141759 Feb 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Health
Only about 10 percent of the population is left-handed. Now mull over this: About 20 percent of people with schizophrenia dominantly use their left hands.
Time for a little birfoon logic.

80% of schizophrenics are right handed. RU right handed, Rouge?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#141760 Feb 11, 2013
Quoting the bible in a backwater birfer forum is a good way to let people know you're not stable.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141761 Feb 11, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. God told the Doc that Satan is left-handed. Why Satan needs hands or to write anything I'm not sure but if Doc heard one of the voices from his closet tell him that then it must be so
AL and the good doc are sending each other crazy waves.

“The old lady who said there must be a devil, else how could they make pictures that looked exactly like him, reasoned like a trained theologian -- like a doctor of divinity”
Superstition
Robert Green Ingersoll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello hook up fast its here again 11 min Stephensamson 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,366
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Nostrilis Waxman 1,141,384
Who were the biggest White Gangs? (Apr '10) 5 hr new some 41
1 in 3 Chicagoans living paycheck-to-paycheck 7 hr CUU 5
abby 11-21 9 hr Shari23 6
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 hr Wolverine33 692
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says