BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,242)

Showing posts 124,821 - 124,840 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know the book of morman, but I might have to agree with blacks being cursed. After all if you look at the social structure of mostly black communities, you see alot of crime, gang activity and dangerous schools.
It almost has to be a curse, to be given as much as they have and be worse off than they were before it was granted to them.
It would be interesting to know the “so much” you think blacks have been given. No one has ever “given” me a damned thing. What am I missing? All you need do is come to this thread every day to know what the average black has to face. Obama has done everything right. So squeaky clean you have to make up shit about him to give yourself a reason to hate him.

No one’s ever had to pass civil rights legislation to force businesses to hire you so what do you care? You can easily point your finger and say look over there, those people must be cursed. You probably never heard the saying “last to be hired, first to be fired” either, but I’ve heard it from birth.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
What's with the long face today? It seems so out of character for you.
Did you hear that Ratzinger is going to resign?
First Pope to do so in over 600 years.
That oughta cheer you up.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying me again, huh? That's really cheap and tasteless, even for you! No originality? What a bore you must be. LMAO
Another "late" "oh I should've said that then" reply, eh boy? Ha ha. Any original potatoes in there?

Is it as cheap and tasteless as dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, eh, potato-cellar boy? How's your humour coming along?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Poppo,
Islam is a much more immenent threat to you and yours than Mitt Romney and the Mormons.
Learn to Read

Le Claire, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Dr. Chuck Missler On Obama's Background & Identity Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Getting desperate aren't you Fool?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove anything you just said. LOL
You may be the caboose on the crazy train Mr. Liars, but even you should be able to follow a link. Everything I said is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in that link so no one cares that the ignorant birfoon refuses to believe because we know reality is his sworn enemy and he is unyielding in the face of facts.

Be that as it may, these are the undisputed facts as they relate to reality. You of course are still free to make up anything you wish; and search the globe for documents to support your fable even.
http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/peop...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Dr. Chuck Missler On Obama's Background & Identity Document Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting desperate aren't you Fool?
This guy was in charge of missiles? And then "Fed Up" wonders why the US and the rest of the world are nervous?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
loose
I believe the birfoon would prefer it be Obama Loose. They would re-crucify Jesus if it would get Obama to retire.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
loose
Yes, he announced it two days before start of Lent, 42 days before Easter, no Pope in sight for that 2nd greatest of Christianity's feasts...? Something is amiss. Anything to do with that latest Deutsche bank/Vatican Bank affair?

Having said that, and any way one looks at it, it is bad news.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be interesting to know the “so much” you think blacks have been given. No one has ever “given” me a damned thing. What am I missing? All you need do is come to this thread every day to know what the average black has to face. Obama has done everything right. So squeaky clean you have to make up shit about him to give yourself a reason to hate him.
No one’s ever had to pass civil rights legislation to force businesses to hire you so what do you care? You can easily point your finger and say look over there, those people must be cursed. You probably never heard the saying “last to be hired, first to be fired” either, but I’ve heard it from birth.
Cosign!
Talking to these idiots about reality is l9ike asking them to tell the truth. They have no concept of either. You and the world know they can easily point their fingers and say "look over there" because they do not want to see themselves and don't want us to see them either. But we do. The whole world sees them. Their time is running out.
Just saying

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You Crackers are the most "Delusional" crime infested scum on the planet and always...always....always trying hard not to look in that mirror. You wanna talk about the truth? Take off your rose colored glasses and look at how the world hates the white man? Then, look at why. You idiots talk among yourselves and pat yourselves on the back because no one else will.
Name a country that welcomes white Americans.
I rest my case.
Why would the white man have to worry about other countries giving them the welcome? White people aren't the ones jumping the border to get to a country started by the white man because it's so much better than those third world countries started by let's say.....Hyspanics? You don't need a welcome when you are the founders of the country everyone is running to!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the white man have to worry about other countries giving them the welcome? White people aren't the ones jumping the border to get to a country started by the white man because it's so much better than those third world countries started by let's say.....Hyspanics? You don't need a welcome when you are the founders of the country everyone is running to!
You are a bigger fool than I thought. Now who told you that the White man.."Started" America? ROFLMAO

DAMN! SMH

You need to revisit history. That "Border" was Mexican territory you idiot!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is also a Pookie.
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
Yep, a Pookie is a slave era term used by dark-skinned field slaves as a preoperative against the lighter-skinned house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy.
Yep, Obama is a light-skinned Pookie who lives in a big house he does not own.
Oh, watch the video. The black women behind Obama "get" the joke but the none black women do not.
The Black Room: Pookie'n Them Aint Worried About The Federal Debt
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

See how delusional these white people are? Now Just Saying really had the nerve to type on here that White people"Started" America.*grinning* This is a common held belief among these people. And he totally missed the whole question.

He is stuck on stupid and the great white lie. No mention of the Native Americans, The part of North America that belonged to the Spanish ....Nadda!

Same old bull shyt. Wonder how old he is? His teachers and parents have failed him miserably. Hey... stop listening to Rush and O'Reily. They are screwing with you white folk big time. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is also a Pookie.
Barack Obama Cousin Pookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Yep, a Pookie is a slave era term used by dark-skinned field slaves as a preoperative against the lighter-skinned house slaves who were seen as privileged and lazy.
Yep, Obama is a light-skinned Pookie who lives in a big house he does not own.
Oh, watch the video. The black women behind Obama "get" the joke but the none black women do not.
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 is also an idiot.
Yep, an idiot is what it always has been, a dumb person "no more no less".
Again no google required.
Well Jimmy, can you contest even one of my points? Or are YOU the dumb person?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Yep Jimmy, Rush Limbaugh always lets Liberals go to the front of the call-in line. And they average just 20 seconds before they start making disparaging remarks. You didn't was until after your first sentence to start in with the petty name calling. How sophomoric can you be?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
See how delusional these white people are? Now Just Saying really had the nerve to type on here that White people"Started" America.*grinning* This is a common held belief among these people. And he totally missed the whole question.
He is stuck on stupid and the great white lie. No mention of the Native Americans, The part of North America that belonged to the Spanish ....Nadda!
Same old bull shyt. Wonder how old he is? His teachers and parents have failed him miserably. Hey... stop listening to Rush and O'Reily. They are screwing with you white folk big time. LOL
Ah Toozie, Obama is half-white. So is it his black-half that is all screwed up or his white-half?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bigger fool than I thought. Now who told you that the White man.."Started" America? ROFLMAO
DAMN! SMH
You need to revisit history. That "Border" was Mexican territory you idiot!
Ah Skakalaka, would you rather live in Mexico? How about any country in Africa?? Just take a day trip to any town south of our border and take a good look .... and smell!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You Crackers are the most "Delusional" crime infested scum on the planet and always...always....always trying hard not to look in that mirror. You wanna talk about the truth? Take off your rose colored glasses and look at how the world hates the white man? Then, look at why. You idiots talk among yourselves and pat yourselves on the back because no one else will.
Name a country that welcomes white Americans.
I rest my case.
There you go again. Can't write two words without using a RACIST term.
Yep, I know Morrow, GA and it has become a ghetto neighborhood of Atlanta. Just look at the Southlake Mall. Where did J.C. Penny and the Parisian go to? I will not visit there after the sunsets for fear of being car-jacked.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

STUNNING INFO! Obama's Pick For CIA is a converted MUSLIM!

Heated Debate: Joel Pollak Says Obama Lied About Actions During Benghazi

New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-study-con...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,821 - 124,840 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Maverick 808 45,549
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min THE DEBIL 1,072,825
Make 1000$ instantly 2 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 4 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000