BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141678 Feb 11, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I own and know how to shoot a Taurus Judge.
I didn't even have to google what it looks like either.
Giggle giggle
Redneck fool. Even gun-nut Rogue was not talking guns. You just bring it up as naturally as a KKK strings up a poor black guy. It's the natural juice, is what it is, eh Cletus?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141679 Feb 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re a fool and a simpleton Cmor!
The ignorant birfoon makes up shit then wonders why no record exits that will support his fable. Jezzzzzzus Christ! Talk about a mental defect. The man was born Barack Hussein Obama II and he has never personally changed his name from that which is easily proven.
What someone put on an Indonesian school registration did absolutely nothing to change Obama’s US citizenship or his official US name. The reason you can’t find anything contrary to that is undoubtedly because you can’t wish a fable true. Obviously reading comprehension is a problem for you so maybe a pictorial of Obama’s entire life from birth through adulthood may help.
http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/peop...
Yes that’s right Cmor, he went from kindergarten through high school graduation under the name of Barack Obama. Same with Occidental, Columbia and Harvard. And incidentally, no matter what an ignorant birfoon thinks about Obama’s BC he at least has one and had no reason to acquire someone else’s SS number. For what purpose I suppose only an ignorant birfoon can tell.
You can't prove anything you just said. LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141680 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, "Mein Obummer " eh? I see my advice paid off. You corrected it. You're so ignorant, you can't even spell your nazi salutations correctly. I was not correcting your spelling, I don't do that unless...anyhow I was correcting your oft-repeated ignorance, Bruser, lol,- Bruiser - I digress - yes, correcting your ignorance. It's people like you that the family hides in a locked room when visitors show up.
rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat. yada yada yada!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141681 Feb 11, 2013
Learn to read the truth wrote:
TECH ARTICLES
SNOPES.COM NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE
People have always been sent to SNOPES.com as THE authority on true and valid information regarding HOAXES or other malicious rumor on the NET, but now there is consistently data turning up that brings into question the truth behind SNOPES.com . The ultimate lesson here, in regard to technology, is always, always, always, do your homework before you assume something is TRUE.
Truth is not something that is true today and then changes when the data changes, it should be consistent and reliable to NOT change. Anything else proported to be true is only a theorem and is yet to be proven true.
The following article may not even be true, but the lesson and illustration it offers cannot be refuted because it IS true: Always check your facts before calling things the truth.
----------
This may very well be accurate, however, I am enclosing an e-mail I received that makes me pause about the accuracy of anything snopes verifies. I used to verify just about everything through them, but here is some food for thought.
Subject: Fwd: SNOPES
To:
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 7:32 AM
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010 12:49:55 AM
Subject: Fwd: SNOPES
Snopes receives funding from an undisclosed source. The source is undisclosed because Snopes refuses to disclose that source. The Democratic Alliance, a funding channel for uber-Leftist (Marxist) Billionaires (George Soros etc.), direct funds to an "Internet Propaganda Arm" pushing these views. The Democratic Alliance has been reported to instruct Fundees to not disclose their funding source.
For the past few years ( http://www.sn opescom/ has positioned itself, or others have labeled it, as the 'tell-all final word' on any comment, claim and email. But for several years people tried to find out who exactly was behind snopes.com . It is run by a husband and wife team - that's right, no big office of investigators and researchers, no team of lawyers. It's just a mom-and-pop operation that began as a hobby. David and Barbara Mikkelson in the San Fernando Valley of California started the website about 13 years ago and they have no formal background or experience in investigative research.
The reason for the questions - or skepticisms - is a result of snopes.com claiming to have the bottom line facts to certain questions or issue when in fact they have been proven wrong. Also, there were criticisms the Mikkelsons were not really investigating and getting to the 'true' bottom of various issues.
A few months ago, when my State Farm agent Bud Gregg in Mandeville hoisted a political sign referencing Barack Obama and made a big splash across the Internet,'supposedly' the Mikkelson's claim to have researched this issue before posting their findings on snopes.com . In their statement they claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort 'ever' took place. I personally contacted David Mikkelson (and he replied back to me) thinking he would want to get to the bottom of this and I gave him Bud Gregg's contact phone numbers - and Bud was going to give him phone numbers to the big exec's at State Farm in Illinois who would have been willing to speak with him about it. He never called Bud. In fact, I learned from Bud Gregg that no one from snopes.com ever contacted anyone with State Farm.
Yet, snopes.com issued a statement as the 'final factual word' on the issue as if they did all their homework and got to the bottom of things - not!
You’re a fool, a simpleton and a liar Cmor!

Cmor can’t deal with facts so he takes a shot at the fact checker. What a pathetic moron.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141682 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat. yada yada yada!
"rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat. yada yada yada! "

Did you mean rewind-repeat birther nazi, rewind-repeat birther nazi, rewind-repeat birther nazi. yada yada yada!? Glad I could fill in the blanks for you, mutliple-moniker LRS who said he only had one. Where does your family hide YOU, in the potato cellar?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141683 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are falsely accusing, birther and multiple moniker liar. Up to YOU to prove your redneck claims. The burden of proof is on the accuser in US courts, no? So far, 485 congressmen/senators to 0, 50 governors to 0, 50 state legislatures, to 0, 9 supreme court justices to 0, Bush family, Grove, Palin, McCain, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Romney to 0, 196 judges to 0, etc. Now tell us again, who is it that can't prove anything?

Oh, oh, hey, someone's coming, quick, hide him in the potato cellar.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141684 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat, rewind-repeat. yada yada yada! "
Did you mean rewind-repeat birther nazi, rewind-repeat birther nazi, rewind-repeat birther nazi. yada yada yada!? Glad I could fill in the blanks for you, mutliple-moniker LRS who said he only had one. Where does your family hide YOU, in the potato cellar?
And bla bla bla was heard throughout the graveyard! You bored them to death jakeleg! BTW, I do only have one name. LMAO, you idiotard, you talked yourself into thinking I was RS again didn't ya? LMAO!!! You confused yourself, BRILLIANT! And, HILARIOUS! Talk about a dope.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141685 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I was "bragging" about THEM poo poo! They were/are GOOD people! You must have read one line and SULLED UP!
Typical of you libs!
I have put LOTS of interesting info about America on here! It's your problem you do NOT know more about Americans! You just won't OPEN your EYES! and heart!
I read your entire link AL and thanked you for it. Now what about Romney? LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141686 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And bla bla bla was heard throughout the graveyard! You bored them to death jakeleg! BTW, I do only have one name. LMAO, you idiotard, you talked yourself into thinking I was RS again didn't ya? LMAO!!! You confused yourself, BRILLIANT! And, HILARIOUS! Talk about a dope.
And bla bla bla was heard throughout the potato cellar! ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141687 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg, really now, leave the humor thing alone. You just don't get it. Ok? LMAO!!!

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#141688 Feb 11, 2013
Dr. Chuck Missler On Obama's Background & Identity Document Fraud
&fe ature=em-uploademail
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141689 Feb 11, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying me again, huh? That's really cheap and tasteless, even for you! No originality? What a bore you must be. LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

#141690 Feb 11, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know the book of morman, but I might have to agree with blacks being cursed. After all if you look at the social structure of mostly black communities, you see alot of crime, gang activity and dangerous schools.
It almost has to be a curse, to be given as much as they have and be worse off than they were before it was granted to them.
It would be interesting to know the “so much” you think blacks have been given. No one has ever “given” me a damned thing. What am I missing? All you need do is come to this thread every day to know what the average black has to face. Obama has done everything right. So squeaky clean you have to make up shit about him to give yourself a reason to hate him.

No one’s ever had to pass civil rights legislation to force businesses to hire you so what do you care? You can easily point your finger and say look over there, those people must be cursed. You probably never heard the saying “last to be hired, first to be fired” either, but I’ve heard it from birth.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141691 Feb 11, 2013
Poppo,
What's with the long face today? It seems so out of character for you.
Did you hear that Ratzinger is going to resign?
First Pope to do so in over 600 years.
That oughta cheer you up.
loose
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141692 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Copying me again, huh? That's really cheap and tasteless, even for you! No originality? What a bore you must be. LMAO
Another "late" "oh I should've said that then" reply, eh boy? Ha ha. Any original potatoes in there?

Is it as cheap and tasteless as dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, eh, potato-cellar boy? How's your humour coming along?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141693 Feb 11, 2013
Poppo,
Islam is a much more immenent threat to you and yours than Mitt Romney and the Mormons.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141694 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0-_U8ES5V2cXX&feature=em- uploademail
Getting desperate aren't you Fool?

Moreno Valley, CA

#141695 Feb 11, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be the caboose on the crazy train Mr. Liars, but even you should be able to follow a link. Everything I said is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in that link so no one cares that the ignorant birfoon refuses to believe because we know reality is his sworn enemy and he is unyielding in the face of facts.

Be that as it may, these are the undisputed facts as they relate to reality. You of course are still free to make up anything you wish; and search the globe for documents to support your fable even.
http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/peop...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141696 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting desperate aren't you Fool?
This guy was in charge of missiles? And then "Fed Up" wonders why the US and the rest of the world are nervous?

Moreno Valley, CA

#141697 Feb 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
What's with the long face today? It seems so out of character for you.
Did you hear that Ratzinger is going to resign?
First Pope to do so in over 600 years.
That oughta cheer you up.
loose
I believe the birfoon would prefer it be Obama Loose. They would re-crucify Jesus if it would get Obama to retire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Eric 71,129
Abby 12-22 14 min cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 17 min cheluzal 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min TRD 68,892
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min mdbuilder 1,154,389
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 50 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:50PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again