BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,234)

Showing posts 124,661 - 124,680 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Learn to read the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodging coward hiding Canda, First honest thing you posted!
You still don't get it. Hail? Ha ha. A dumb nazi, another one. Still doesn't know draft's been over for 40 years and draft dodger pardoned for 36 years. Were I a draft dodger, why would I hide?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Retract that, poopoo platter, this is America, and you have the right to make yourself look stupid commenting on something you can't even finish watching! With free speech comes the good like the Dr.'s speech, then there is the bad, like poopoo platter! You just made is speech look that much more intelligent!
"this is America", you wrote. Which America? North, South, Central? There are several countries in North, South and Central Americas. Try to be clear, please.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
That's right Your God Mien Obummer doesn't lie about anything! LOL! He must not be human, because its human nature to lie, so he must be your God! HEIL Mien Obummer, he is your God, he is your daddy, all hail Mien Obummer, follow, follow, where is your cool aid!
LEARN TO SPELL, FOOL!!!

Birthers are such idiots.

At least try to get it right...try 'MEIN'.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
CMor clings to lies and fables
Pretty amazing, Onaka confirmed that the birth was registered with DOH on August 8, 1961, and birfoons don't seem to understand that is proof the President was well beyond the age of 35 in 2008.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Yet you can't bring your Brain washer Mien Obummer Libtard self to watch more than 3 minutes of a intelligent black man who was asked to speaking at the inaugural prayer thing for Mien Obummer? LOL!
Blah, blah, blah, HEIL, Mien Obummer is God, He is my Daddy, I do what daddy tells me, where is my cool aid!
I see. Now it's Heil instead of Hail. How ofen have I had to tell you? It's one thing to be a Nazi, but another to be so stupid you wrote it "Hail", even as part of your fascist moniker.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

http://theobamahustle.wordpress.com/2012/12/2...
BREAKING NEWS – Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery.
As reported to AL HENDERSHOT, Editor of The Obama Hustle.
Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery. He also confirmed to KS SOS Kris Kobach that the information contained in the White House image isNOT “identical to” that in the official record.
Yeah Cmor that fart ran outta gas two months ago. It smelled so bad no one ever came back but apparently you.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'll give you some of your own comment, "CMOR, I can't read past the first two lines, boo hoo, this was boring!"
It’s perfectly okay with me Cmor that you continue to make a fool of yourself, but at least now we know its willful ignorance. You’re simply a fool because you want to be.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Birtherism is one weird religion.

Should birthers be considered a cult?
Ted Nugent

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Draft dodging coward
Hello

Did someone just call for me?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

<quoted text>That's right Your God Mien Obummer doesn't lie about anything! LOL! He must not be human, because its human nature to lie, so he must be your God! HEIL Mien Obummer, he is your God, he is your daddy, all hail Mien Obummer, follow, follow, where is your cool aid!
English please
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text>Hello

Did someone just call for me?
Bravo Ted. Your best work since Wango Tango!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree Blakeman made up his facts regarding the scientific consensus. Thank you.
<quoted text>
I refuted and mocked his 2% theory. He was so stuffed, he didn't even reply with the usual name-calling and profanity. Ha ha, now as far as ignorance goes, and inability to comprehend his cut-and-paste, that was memorable.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Oh, coward draft dodging Jacquie, you have spent a lot of time posting nothing to avoid commenting on Obummer! LOL!
Tell you what when you come up with something intelligent and isn't more of the same ole Mien Obummer propaganda we'll talk!
Look, LRs, skip the "Jacquie", which gives you away, and the "libtard",(Rogue tm reg'd) making the whole trio pretty fishy. BTW, you misspelled "Mein". It's not "mien", dumb nazi, it's mein, like it's Heil, and not Hail. You'll have to go back to Nazi class along with your birther ilk.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s perfectly okay with me Cmor that you continue to make a fool of yourself, but at least now we know its willful ignorance. You’re simply a fool because you want to be.
Perhaps Poppo, it's willful, yes, but it also helps to be a born fool.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what'cha gonna do when white russia drops a nuke on america?
Ah, true colors emerge!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree Blakeman made up his facts regarding the scientific consensus. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Less than 2% on Earth's surface is inhabited by man. Do you think that 2% is responsible for man-made global warming?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. Hail? Ha ha. A dumb nazi, another one. Still doesn't know draft's been over for 40 years and draft dodger pardoned for 36 years. Were I a draft dodger, why would I hide?
Coward? Embarrassment? Just guessing! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, LRs, skip the "Jacquie", which gives you away, and the "libtard",(Rogue tm reg'd) making the whole trio pretty fishy. BTW, you misspelled "Mein". It's not "mien", dumb nazi, it's mein, like it's Heil, and not Hail. You'll have to go back to Nazi class along with your birther ilk.
jakeleg, it is true, I am all posters. goofball
Ted Nugent

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? Embarrassment?
Coward? Embarrassment? Nugent?

^^^fixed
Ted Nugent

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

If you smear shit all over your body to avoid war, you might just be a Nugent.

They know I shit myself for free

They give me draft scat fever

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,661 - 124,680 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 35 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search