BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Ted Nugent

Chicago, IL

#141507 Feb 9, 2013
Learn to read the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodging coward
Hello

Did someone just call for me?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141508 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>That's right Your God Mien Obummer doesn't lie about anything! LOL! He must not be human, because its human nature to lie, so he must be your God! HEIL Mien Obummer, he is your God, he is your daddy, all hail Mien Obummer, follow, follow, where is your cool aid!
English please
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#141509 Feb 9, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text>Hello

Did someone just call for me?
Bravo Ted. Your best work since Wango Tango!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141511 Feb 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree Blakeman made up his facts regarding the scientific consensus. Thank you.
<quoted text>
I refuted and mocked his 2% theory. He was so stuffed, he didn't even reply with the usual name-calling and profanity. Ha ha, now as far as ignorance goes, and inability to comprehend his cut-and-paste, that was memorable.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141512 Feb 9, 2013
Oh, coward draft dodging Jacquie, you have spent a lot of time posting nothing to avoid commenting on Obummer! LOL!
Tell you what when you come up with something intelligent and isn't more of the same ole Mien Obummer propaganda we'll talk!
Look, LRs, skip the "Jacquie", which gives you away, and the "libtard",(Rogue tm reg'd) making the whole trio pretty fishy. BTW, you misspelled "Mein". It's not "mien", dumb nazi, it's mein, like it's Heil, and not Hail. You'll have to go back to Nazi class along with your birther ilk.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141513 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís perfectly okay with me Cmor that you continue to make a fool of yourself, but at least now we know its willful ignorance. Youíre simply a fool because you want to be.
Perhaps Poppo, it's willful, yes, but it also helps to be a born fool.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141515 Feb 9, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what'cha gonna do when white russia drops a nuke on america?
Ah, true colors emerge!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141517 Feb 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree Blakeman made up his facts regarding the scientific consensus. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Less than 2% on Earth's surface is inhabited by man. Do you think that 2% is responsible for man-made global warming?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141518 Feb 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. Hail? Ha ha. A dumb nazi, another one. Still doesn't know draft's been over for 40 years and draft dodger pardoned for 36 years. Were I a draft dodger, why would I hide?
Coward? Embarrassment? Just guessing! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141519 Feb 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, LRs, skip the "Jacquie", which gives you away, and the "libtard",(Rogue tm reg'd) making the whole trio pretty fishy. BTW, you misspelled "Mein". It's not "mien", dumb nazi, it's mein, like it's Heil, and not Hail. You'll have to go back to Nazi class along with your birther ilk.
jakeleg, it is true, I am all posters. goofball
Ted Nugent

Chicago, IL

#141520 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? Embarrassment?
Coward? Embarrassment? Nugent?

^^^fixed
Ted Nugent

Chicago, IL

#141521 Feb 9, 2013
If you smear shit all over your body to avoid war, you might just be a Nugent.

They know I shit myself for free

They give me draft scat fever
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141522 Feb 9, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward? Embarrassment? Nugent?
^^^fixed
Can't read huh? LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141523 Feb 9, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
If you smear shit all over your body to avoid war, you might just be a Nugent.
They know I shit myself for free
They give me draft scat fever
Time to put the plug in the jug! LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141524 Feb 9, 2013
Here poo poo...
Some African-American History for you :)
``````````

United Sons of Ham of America
aka: Sons of Ham

United Sons of Ham of America (USH) was a popular African-American secret society in the South during Reconstruction. In Little Rock (Pulaski County), the Sons of Ham was established on October 7, 1865, and was considered the cityís first black benevolent fraternal organization, starting with twenty members meeting in a wood-frame building. The goals of the society were to encourage industry, brotherly love, and charity by providing support to the widows and orphans of its deceased members. The Sons of Ham enforced a strict moral code that included no gambling or drinking. Although the organization proclaimed itself to be non-political, an annual convention held in 1871 closely resembled a state legislative session in which bills were introduced and passed and speeches given. In addition, the society had several members who wielded strong political clout as elected city officials and community leaders. It is unclear how the group derived its name, although it was likely associated with early religious teachings that held that Africans were the descendants of Ham and the misconstrued notion that Ham was cursed by Noah, his father.

http://www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net/encyclo...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#141525 Feb 9, 2013
BOY SCOUT LEADER CHARGED WITH SODOMIZING SCOUT
Organization faces vote on policy for homosexuals

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/boy-scout-leader-c...

DOG CHEWS FROM CHINA? CONTAMINATED AGAIN!
Recall targets antibiotics-laden pet treats

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/dog-chews-from-chi...
Truman

Boise, ID

#141526 Feb 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Here poo poo...
Some African-American History for you :)
``````````
United Sons of Ham of America
aka: Sons of Ham
United Sons of Ham of America (USH) was a popular African-American secret society in the South during Reconstruction. In Little Rock (Pulaski County), the Sons of Ham was established on October 7, 1865, and was considered the cityís first black benevolent fraternal organization, starting with twenty members meeting in a wood-frame building. The goals of the society were to encourage industry, brotherly love, and charity by providing support to the widows and orphans of its deceased members. The Sons of Ham enforced a strict moral code that included no gambling or drinking. Although the organization proclaimed itself to be non-political, an annual convention held in 1871 closely resembled a state legislative session in which bills were introduced and passed and speeches given. In addition, the society had several members who wielded strong political clout as elected city officials and community leaders. It is unclear how the group derived its name, although it was likely associated with early religious teachings that held that Africans were the descendants of Ham and the misconstrued notion that Ham was cursed by Noah, his father.
Yes. it true: all of Objective Reality is a Liberal Hoax.
You racist dingbat.
Sons of Ham.....

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#141527 Feb 10, 2013
The BC is a proven forgery!
Justus Liebig

Bristol, CT

#141528 Feb 10, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 2% on Earth's surface is inhabited by man. Do you think that 2% is responsible for man-made global warming?
The percentage land mass occupancy is totally irrelevant.

Furthermore, whether you believe the scientific consensus or not, it's fact that over 95% of climate scientists believe there is significant anthropogenic contribution to climate change, and the Fox commentator's claim to the contrary was simply made up.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141529 Feb 10, 2013
Truman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. it true: all of Objective Reality is a Liberal Hoax.
You racist dingbat.
Sons of Ham.....
Actually, it is the United Sons of Ham of America. Funny, seems you idiotards are the only ones throwing around the word "racist". Hmmm...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Religionthebiglie 51,298
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,156,206
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 71,268
Fight at Navy Pier 28 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?