BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141410 Feb 9, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Quoting bible verse as a response is the best way to let others know you're a loony toon.
Burperboi, you're a skin tag. LOL
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141411 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing, isn't it? LMAO
Weird? Ignratn? No and yes, it's LRS. American er hmm Pravda Lady claims all the signatories were good ©hristians and believers. Nebka states they were deists. How so you counter this? You use an LRS scientific method to contradict him. Your response : "Tenzing, isn't it?" Brilliant and sooo birther-like.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141412 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
How's that Man Made Global Warming working out for you fellas up north? Power outages already?
ŮMy god, the above language couold never ever be more Rogue-like. Not sayin',...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#141413 Feb 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Good for Dr Carson. Too bad the mass media didn't allow everyone in the country to see his speech.
It was on c-span Frank but the birfoon seems to prefer Fox. Besides it was only a couple of days ago and no one really gave a shit about the good doctor’s speech save the ignorant birfoon.

Or if you prefer to watch on c-span
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/310873-1
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141414 Feb 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WATCH OBAMA GET HIS 'MEDICINE' ON LIVE TV
Limbaugh raves about doctor's speech:'Talk about a tingly feeling up your leg!'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/obama-gets-his-med...
GOD IS NOT MOCKED
I FOUND AMERICA IN THE BIBLE!
Exclusive: Craige McMillan discovers scene in Jeremiah that's 'just so 2013'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/i-found-america-in...
THE SECRET LIFE OF GUN-HATERS
Exclusive: David Kupelian explores bizarre inner world of those who fear and loathe firearms
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-people-fear-gu...
DISTANT DRUMS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KdHQIyXHELEXX
I would have put this on here sooner, but I got knocked back to the STONE age ... like JD did ... ;0)
All of the above from a Christian? Well, it is Holy Trinity-like, what with a combination of American er hmm Communist Lady, Sloopy and Patriot Ha ha Warrior.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141415 Feb 9, 2013
Confusingliberalidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, for someone from Canada so interested in American politics you seem to be very versed in being a draft dodger! LOL! What's wrong, family not forgiven you yet? Have you not been able to shake the coward draft dodger label in your home town? Anything to avoid talking about Mien Obummers birth issues!
Hail Hitler, lol. "Hail", ha ha
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#141416 Feb 9, 2013
Poopo wrote:
Moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility destroyed the Romans as he compared the path of America, and that his role model is Jesus, OPPS no smiles or claps from the "Cristian who loves America"! Then he goes into the national,debt and healthcare, not a smile or clap from the Mien Obummer! In the end of the speech he talks about the war of 1812 Nd America fighting for our freedom from England, and the flag, and Francis Keys, song, One Nation Under God, With liberty and justice for ALL! Obummer doesn't look the least bit inspired and Dr. Carson does not once look at Obummer and leaves the stage without shaking his hand! Gutsy man, loved it!
What brought down the Roman Empire, and any history student worth his salt will tell you, was gun control. Yup, what a mistake Constantinople made, controlling guns.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#141417 Feb 9, 2013
I come to this thread whenever I need a laugh.

Lol birthers

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141418 Feb 9, 2013
Jacques,
I just read parts of that rambling and convoluted manifesto written by that psychopathic cop from California, Christpher Dorner, who is now on a one man crime wave seeking revenge for perceived and imaginary slights.
His unyielding praise of the democratic leadership is particularly noteworthy and will undoubtedly be a case study in the future study of mental health disease.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141419 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the empty chair bit went over your head. That was expected. Might as well accept what is true, the IIC is a fake and a fraud. LMAO! And you flaps were fooled not ONCE but TWICE! HILARIOUS!!!
The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs' allegations. 3 Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts. See Stephens v. State,
219 Ga. App. 881 (1996)(the unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent evidence).

For example, two of Plaintiffs' witnesses testified that Mr. Obama's birth certificate was forged, but neither witness was properly qualified or tendered as an expert in birth records, forged documents or document manipulation. Another witness testified that she has concluded that the social security number Mr. Obama uses is fraudulent; however, her investigatory methods and her sources of information were not properly presented, and she was never qualified or tendered as an expert in social security fraud, or fraud investigations in general.

Accordingly, the Court cannot make an objective threshold determination of these witnesses' testimony without adequate knowledge of their qualifications. See Knudsen v. Duffee-Freeman, Inc., 95 Ga. App. 872 (1957)(for the testimony of an expert witness to be received, his or her qualifications as such must be first proved).

None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony. Moreover, the
Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludesthat Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.

For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President Barack
Obama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen. Accordingly,

CONCLUSION
President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary election under O.C.G.A.§ 21-2-5(b).
SO ORDERED, February, 2012.
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge

Did that go over your head Mr. Liars?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#141420 Feb 9, 2013
Jacques,
If he is not man enough to invoke the 9mm solution upon himself, I predict he will meet his demise in a hail of law enforcement bullets.
loose
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141421 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
CONCLUSION
President Barack Obama is eligible as a candidate for the presidential primary election under O.C.G.A.§ 21-2-5(b).
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge

Romper is the cheap throw rug under the empty chair. Everything goes over his head
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141422 Feb 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird? Ignratn? No and yes, it's LRS. American er hmm Pravda Lady claims all the signatories were good ©hristians and believers. Nebka states they were deists. How so you counter this? You use an LRS scientific method to contradict him. Your response : "Tenzing, isn't it?" Brilliant and sooo birther-like.
Ignratn? I merely busted one of wojar's socks, that's all. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141423 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs' allegations. 3 Ms. Taitz attempted to solicit expert testimony from several of the witnesses without qualifying or tendering the witnesses as experts. See Stephens v. State,
219 Ga. App. 881 (1996)(the unqualified testimony of the witness was not competent evidence).
For example, two of Plaintiffs' witnesses testified that Mr. Obama's birth certificate was forged, but neither witness was properly qualified or tendered as an expert in birth records, forged documents or document manipulation. Another witness testified that she has concluded that the social security number Mr. Obama uses is fraudulent; however, her investigatory methods and her sources of information were not properly presented, and she was never qualified or tendered as an expert in social security fraud, or fraud investigations in general.
Accordingly, the Court cannot make an objective threshold determination of these witnesses' testimony without adequate knowledge of their qualifications. See Knudsen v. Duffee-Freeman, Inc., 95 Ga. App. 872 (1957)(for the testimony of an expert witness to be received, his or her qualifications as such must be first proved).
None of the testifying witnesses provided persuasive testimony. Moreover, the
Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludesthat Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive.
For the purposes of this analysis, this Court considered that President Barack
Obama was born in the United States. Therefore, as discussed in Arkeny, he became a citizen at birth and is a natural born citizen. Accordingly,
CONCLUSION
MICHAEL M. MALIHI, Judge
I'm very sorry slaveboi but no one cares what you think. Your opinion doesn't count. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141424 Feb 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper is the cheap throw rug under the empty chair. Everything goes over his head
Like slaveboi, your opinion doesn't count. Sorry! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141425 Feb 9, 2013
FFS- wrote:
I come to this thread whenever I need a laugh.
Lol birthers
Your blockhead provides a few laughs itself. LMAO

Moreno Valley, CA

#141426 Feb 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And I doubt they let him leave the sanitarium until he at least stops rolling on the floor laughing his ass off.

Moreno Valley, CA

#141427 Feb 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Like slaveboi, your opinion doesn't count. Sorry! LMAO!
Are you too dumb to read an opinion as well Mr. Liars? It wasn’t my opinion it was judge Malihi’s and he certainly cared zilch for yours or any other birfoon “expert” or otherwise.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#141428 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too dumb to read an opinion as well Mr. Liars? It wasn’t my opinion it was judge Malihi’s and he certainly cared zilch for yours or any other birfoon “expert” or otherwise.
You don't count. Sorry.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

#141429 Feb 9, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too dumb to read an opinion as well Mr. Liars? It wasn’t my opinion it was judge Malihi’s and he certainly cared zilch for yours or any other birfoon “expert” or otherwise.
And unlike Romper, the Judge's opinion does count.

What is that count up to now? Birfoons zero (a scorecard for Romper's life). Constitution 200

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,125,465
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]